[Announcement] Get Ready for PWI: Descent!

Comments

• Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yeah I'm not sure... The lowest level skills are 80 but the lowest level gear is 95. Who knows!

According to skills list, all the skills require lvl 79 culti.
    Not even one of them needs demon/sage cultis.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Judging the rest of the half assed expansions, this one will be no different, introduce a horde of new bugs into the current bugs, betting it will make things even more imbalanced on this p2w game, also lol at no "content" pre 95, so much fail involved.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Well I realise that there is skills for the level 80ness, this is what makes me think that you can't actually GET those skills at level 80.
    The land of Morai, accessible to players level 95 and above, can only be reached via an NPC in Elysium Village, and then afterwards via a special Teleporter NPC in each of the main racial cities. Morai is a vast land with a dynamic landscape, many new quest hubs, dozens of new quests, and two new dungeons. Upon arrival, you will be tasked with finding out who destroyed Elysium Village, as well as the evil force behind the sudden organization of Wraiths in Morai.
    As you begin questing in Morai, you'll happen upon three Orders vying for control of the region - the wise Order of Corona, the scheming Order of the Shroud, and the mercurial Order of Luminance. Upon choosing an Order to enlist in, you'll gain access to a number of distinct perks, from powerful gear to unique high-level skills, to special vanity pets.

Unless they are going to add other NPCs that do the same thing in any-level accessible cities, I do believe that means only 95+ can get the skills. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    @ Bubbles/Astarelle or whoever could test..

We know the forces will be the only way to learn skills, through contribution, that's clear enough, but. Do all forces offer same skills but different other things ?

Exemple so you can grasp it more :

Class has 6 new skills to learn.

Will one force have 2, the other 2 and the other 2 ? (Meaning working up contribution with one force to learn what u want, change force after and repeat (hoping u can still use the skills from previous forces).
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    According to skills list, all the skills require lvl 79 culti.
    Not even one of them needs demon/sage cultis.

This could be because 79 is the last culti before you choose a side. And before you mention 100 skills, theres actually 2 of each, a Sage version and a Demon version for the trainers. With PWCNs borked programming it wouldn't surprise me that they made them 79 culti requisite just so they didn't have to deal with double programming them in.

~Edit

This is pulled form the in-game encyclopedia by the way. So if it's wrong, whoops.

On an extra note, Manifest Virtue learnt from the Demon trainer appears to only cost 2.4 mill spirit for some reason :D
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    To Ajiuo and Renza... you both are lvl 91 - 92 c`on, the real game starts at lvl 100+ and finally the ones that we are at endgame are getting some new content, stop QQ`ing and FC or do something to get to 95+ is not that hard b:pleased
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Am I the only one who's wondering about how much the new stuffs will cost us? Better just ignore the expansion since the non-CSers/non-lucky ppl will probably just be left out of this annyway... It's also not even word mentioning for the lower lvles I guess... Thanks for the effort though... b:tired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    To Ajiuo and Renza... you both are lvl 91 - 92 c`on, the real game starts at lvl 100+ and finally the ones that we are at endgame are getting some new content, stop QQ`ing and FC or do something to get to 95+ is not that hard b:pleased

Oh you think you're so smart.
    Renza hardly plays anymore and I can't honestly say if she plays at all.
    Me, on the other hand, it's not really QQing over not getting the new skills because "I'm not level 95", but there's a lot of lowbies out there who don't have the chance to be 95 in the blink of an eye and don't plan on getting to 95. There's no content for them, and there's no content for any 95+'s alt because everything is geared towards the endgame crowd. It kind of discourages all the newbies coming into the game, and we already have a little bit of those as it is.

Anyway my avatar is glitched. How do you know I'm not level 95 already? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • veganblood
    veganblood Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Having trouble deciding on which char to sign up for free gift.

Am hoping that it will at least b something ANY class can use b:beg so we don't have to end up selling it, otherwise, its gonna tick me off b:cry. i know! i know! ...it's FREE, i shouldn't complain. I do appreciate it but its always so disappointing when u get a reward that ur char can't use. I hope this was kept in mind when choosing the gift.

Am nervously excited to see what it will be b:sweat b:thanks
    "BE the change you wish to see in the world." ~ Gandhi ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    MKVP7fB.png
    "The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way it's animals are treated."
    ~ Gandhi ~
  • ShoeFury - Sanctuary
    ShoeFury - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Wow, the girl (I suppose it's a girl) with the hood looks like Arthas b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Joined Aug 2008 on HT--
    Just lurkin' the forums these days and makin' occassional stupid posts
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited February 2012
    Wow, the girl (I suppose it's a girl) with the hood looks like Arthas b:chuckle

That's a guy and he's from the movie.

Protip: when it comes to asian drawings/art/style, if it doesn't have **** and/or isn't in a skimpy outfit, it's a guy b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShoeFury - Sanctuary
    ShoeFury - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    That's a guy and he's from the movie.

Protip: when it comes to asian drawings/art/style, if it doesn't have **** and/or isn't in a skimpy outfit, it's a guy b:surrender

Aww gee, I was hoping for a non-fish assassin chick, but seems like I was wrong b:cry
    Now the question is, why did the guy shave his cool beard?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Joined Aug 2008 on HT--
    Just lurkin' the forums these days and makin' occassional stupid posts
  • Torva_Avune - Archosaur
    Torva_Avune - Archosaur Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    you think maybe they could fix the oracle 2 spawn?that place is messed up as it is,these days i need to bring extra clannies with me as security
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited February 2012

I dropped this character several months before the EG expansion came out, I have a character 95+ so that's no issue for me, on top of which I barely play anyway to care, this is just my forum posting account, honestly... "QQing", that word is over used.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I just hope that this Descent expancion is a decent expancion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Dead>fail>bad>descent>good>>super>epic>ultimate
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • davkese
    davkese Posts: 5
    edited February 2012
    Erm.. One tiny question about the new skills..

Exactly what would the mystics get?
    I assume every class get something new, meaning we most likely dont get another healing skill, or just another magic attack skill.
    Maybe we get the ability to have some sort of pets ? No wait, mystics already have that.

And a meele, or physical skill would be patethic to have unless the damage is decided with amount of magic attack..

No matter how much i twist my brain, i just dont get what mystics will have.
  • ScreamingSKY - Archosaur
    ScreamingSKY - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i have a question when is the release date and why did u level them ouut???
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Hey all,

We're extremely happy to announce our latest expansion, PWI: Descent, slated to release on February 15th!
    i have a question when is the release date and why did u level them ouut???

Knowing how to read is quite a useful skill to have these days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Humm cleric ravaging the lands... do they mean that I can actually make a 5.0 cleric now b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TCHP - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Does anyone else see a problem with the factions only getting like 30 mounts? There are more than 30 members in the really large land holding factions. Does that mean the leader gets to pick and choose their buddies to give the mounts to? That kind of sucks. I'm not in one of the top factions getting it but I still feel that is a bit stupid.

Or am I just reading it wrong? It just sounds like they are saying "Here are 30 mounts. Pick and choose your favorite people in faction to give them to."

What your forget to read is that 90% of them use there VISA while the ride was give almost free. So basically this gift is like a slap in the face for for tanking them to buy those over powered R9 gear. After all every one spit on there feeding hand these days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    What your forget to read is that 90% of them use there VISA while the ride was give almost free. So basically this gift is like a slap in the face for for tanking them to buy those over powered R9 gear. After all every one spit on there feeding hand these days.

Not spit.
    It's bite the hand that feeds them. b:thanks
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
  • belami001
    belami001 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Hey all,

We're extremely happy to announce our latest expansion, PWI: Descent, slated to release on February 15th!

Check out the teaser site here for more info and to sign up for a free launch gift!

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/descent

And check out the full news post here:

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=449111

Pack your bags, we're headed to Morai!

-The PWI Team
    I wonder what the new class skills will be :( if anyone know please tell meh :D b:cuteb:cute
  • _BaCardi_ - Harshlands
    _BaCardi_ - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Ya, i also wonder what veno's get >.<
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited February 2012
    The above two posters make feel sad for humanity.

I can't tell if lack of reading skills or ignorance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Oh believe me, I feel you.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Nedira - Dreamweaver
    Nedira - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Not many people actually think to search other threads. That comes from experience on message boards, or someone straight telling them. A lot of them aren't even aware of what they need to do to meet our approval.

I kinda feel sorry for them... *pokes them*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TCHP - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    I prefer spitting... since no one can know were hands have been in the last few hours before biting them... But yes it's what I was meaning to say...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Humm cleric ravaging the lands... do they mean that I can actually make a 5.0 cleric now b:surrender

You could always make a 5.0 cleric, would just not be able to heal b:chuckle