[Announcement] Get Ready for PWI: Descent!

Comments

• Oishii - Dreamweaver
    Oishii - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I lol'ed. As if the big factions on the map didn't already charge enough to get a cash shop fox mount. b:chuckle

Does anyone else see a problem with the factions only getting like 30 mounts? There are more than 30 members in the really large land holding factions. Does that mean the leader gets to pick and choose their buddies to give the mounts to? That kind of sucks. I'm not in one of the top factions getting it but I still feel that is a bit stupid.

Or am I just reading it wrong? It just sounds like they are saying "Here are 30 mounts. Pick and choose your favorite people in faction to give them to."
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Does anyone else see a problem with the factions only getting like 30 mounts? There are more than 30 members in the really large land holding factions. Does that mean the leader gets to pick and choose their buddies to give the mounts to? That kind of sucks. I'm not in one of the top factions getting it but I still feel that is a bit stupid.

Or am I just reading it wrong? It just sounds like they are saying "Here are 30 mounts. Pick and choose your favorite people in faction to give them to."

Welcome to PWE.
    i guess, leaders could give 1 to each officer, which still leaves a couple of mounts...

If i was a leader i'd put them in faction bank and have like a weekly prize drawing for the whole faction so everybody has an equal chance.
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    Oishii - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Welcome to PWE.
    i guess, leaders could give 1 to each officer, which still leaves a couple of mounts...

If i was a leader i'd put them in faction bank and have like a weekly prize drawing for the whole faction so everybody has an equal chance.

That would be the right thing to do, but I have a feeling most faction leaders aren't going to do that. I feel like they are just going to give it to the officers maybe and their friends. That basically means try to suck up and become your leader's best friend.

Oh PWI... -facepalm-
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    The cleric skills are meh... Aside from the one with no exp loss upon death. b:dirty
    But that's not enough to justify how bad they are compared to archer skills...

This. ^

All I see are skills that involve disabling my clerics playing style, long cooldowns, long casts, and sub par power...not to mention that I don't think my physical skills benefit at all from it.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • BlackRapture - Raging Tide
    BlackRapture - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'm turning all of you into little birdies. You heard me. All of you.
    Tweet tweet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...when things collapse around you...
    ...they are merely falling into place...
  • Futurelord - Dreamweaver
    Futurelord - Dreamweaver Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Tweet tweet

I beg your pardon? According to these wings and feathers on my head, I am already a bird.
    This. ^

All I see are skills that involve disabling my clerics playing style, long cooldowns, long casts, and sub par power...not to mention that I don't think my physical skills benefit at all from it.

I like how I was the very first cleric in pwi to realize the cleric skills were underpowered while everyone else was bragging about MM mode. b:cool

That will teach those who said not to assume anything before its released. b:angry

I iz Futurelord! I iz smart! P.S. Increased magic attack from MM mode does increase our plumeshot and razor feather damage...unless your talking actual melee, then GTFO my race!

The only part im looking forward to is the debuff that increase our chance of critting the target by 15%
    b:scorn...We are one, We are many, We are watching you...b:scorn
  • Bluluv - Dreamweaver
    Bluluv - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    This will either be wonderful or miserable.....we'll see soon I guess b:lipcurl
  • TheFire - Lost City
    TheFire - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    This will either be wonderful or miserable.....we'll see soon I guess b:lipcurl

yea so far every thing sounds good tw reset,the old charrs getting up dates,it sounds awsome.but well se(Could thay at lest be listing to us b:shocked??????) well see i have my bags backed thoughb:shocked
  • Nareeah - Lost City
    Nareeah - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    not to be picky or anything

aside the fact some of those skills plainly suck i bet it will be a real pain to acquire them so meh

27 secs trailer? REALLY!? should have put a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle more effort to it

teaser site is semi lame.... so i hope expansion will be better then what u shown so far

then again this is PWI, we learned to expect nothing

map reset is a good thing, but champion rewards are lame. Thare are usually over 160 chars in one guild that TWs big and 30 mounts just doesn't cut it. Should have made maybe idk 30 ground mounts, 30 fliers, 30 faction fash set... Or maybe a guild that wins unlocks a special pot at apho ( good one .-.).

PS: where's my title Q.Q
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    funny how ppl always finds something to QQ about no matter what the GMs say.
    pathetic b:surrender

pwi is descending...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Oh finally.. I can't wait to turn people into frogs b:dirty or birds...or whatever animal it is now XD

I'm quite excited about this new expansion to be honest, although I'll probably be too busy with college to explore it as much as I wish D:
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited February 2012
    I like the new PWI icon, I must say.b:chuckle

This seems like an interesting twist in the storyline of PWI... much more interesting than the fish.b:surrender
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    YES! I got new content to look forward to when I finish school ;3

On the map resets.. I think that this a briliant idea. Factions will have a way better chance of ownin' their own land for a while, instead of it being swallowed by power house factions instantly.
    /justmyview b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Lynzeya - Dreamweaver
    Lynzeya - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Tweet tweet
    I beg your pardon? According to these wings and feathers on my head, I am already a bird.

New month, new quote.. and best reply. That was golden XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vixter - harshlands:
    hey, i got a good idea, lets complain about gas prices, since thats also something we have no control over!

<3 proud to be autistic! /watch?v=Q7lJ8ioD2-g Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Perfect W0rld Internati0nal Descent int0 Darkness. Better TItle IM0.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Noel - Dreamweaver
    Noel - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Pointless Rainbow
    It could do without the stupid zeros.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Frankie, can you confirm if we are getting the new graphics engine we saw china talk about in this expansion?
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Frankie, can you confirm if we are getting the new graphics engine we saw china talk about in this expansion?

no
    google translate was derping up the posts from wanmei
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ogedei - Dreamweaver
    Ogedei - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Oooh, looks awesome. Especially the new skills!
  • XLeetSauce - Dreamweaver
    XLeetSauce - Dreamweaver Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    im excited for it. all this talk about pve balance makes me want to regear my barb and start tanking like a boss again. or.... like tanking a boss again.... or boss tanking a like again... something like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I don't understand whats so hard for you to understand that i cant understand why you don't understand me.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Welcome to PWE.

Maybe when the leader opens his mail with the 30 mounts, they all instantly bind to him...

b:laugh

\i can dream, can't i
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Maybe when the leader opens his mail with the 30 mounts, they all instantly bind to him...

b:laugh

\i can dream, can't i

That would be the most epic troll PWE every pulled off.
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    The only thing I can really complain about on this expansion is the lack of content for anyone that isn't 95+.
    Kui said that's the game telling me to get to 100. b:chuckle

But then again, there's still a LOT of people I know that don't like to focus on one character and have multiple alts to level...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    The only thing I can really complain about on this expansion is the lack of content for anyone that isn't 95+.
    Kui said that's the game telling me to get to 100. b:chuckle

But then again, there's still a LOT of people I know that don't like to focus on one character and have multiple alts to level...

I'm pretty sure you can enter the new area at level 80 because all classes can learn at least 1 new skill at level 80. Since you have to be able to join a faction to get a skill you should be able to start working up your faction contribution at that level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • G - Lothranis
    G - Lothranis Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    edit.
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited February 2012
    I'm pretty sure you can enter the new area at level 80 because all classes can learn at least 1 new skill at level 80. Since you have to be able to join a faction to get a skill you should be able to start working up your faction contribution at that level.

Damn seriously?

I so missed that tidbit of info.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited February 2012

I figured that too, but then if you look at the news post and read the first line about the new village, it says you can "access it at level 95" so...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited February 2012
    I figured that too, but then if you look at the news post and read the first line about the new village, it says you can "access it at level 95" so...

That's a bit of discrepancy... I could've sworn I saw somewhere about some content or skills being at 80 or 85...
    I'll go over some of the wanmei pages again... Maybe it really all does start at 95.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited February 2012
    The new area is what can be accessed at 95, which leads me to believe it's some sort of an instanced region similar to Heaven/Hell.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yeah I'm not sure... The lowest level skills are 80 but the lowest level gear is 95. Who knows!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html