Old days of Dreamweaver

Options

Comments

• Purepoison - Dreamweaver
    Purepoison - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    First TT60's I believe was amarah and oQ_Qo ( venos) , actualy it was me who did first TT 60 and was no1 from lvl 1 to like 76 when i quited
  • Destini - Dreamweaver
    Destini - Dreamweaver Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Thought it'd be fitting to post under this name as this is the predecessor of Ivy and Namari and has seen a **** ton more old school action than both the fishie and quasi-veno combined.

Destini was born in March 2009; I think I started her the first or second day of Dreamweaver's opening. Etherblade was lively with folks trying to do that stupid jump quest (I ended up not doing it until I got my flying sword). The TW map was blank. The highest level to do fb's was like 19-20.

I remember when you actually needed barbs for bosses like Krimson and Gouf. I remember doing quests, including that godawful Ladywraith quest that I did the day before my birthday and didn't finish until 7am the next morning, effectively sleeping my birthday away.

Mantavip...a cleric had to tank him after we took 2 hours trying to figure out how the hell we can get a barb to tank it. I actually did have nightmares about that face. Hell, I remember when Mantavip was named MANTAVIP and not ****ing...what's the name now? I also remember revisiting Mantavip when Seraphim was tanking him and that was also the day I joined Calamity.

I remember doing zhen squads...until the wee hours of the morning. Wafflefacing on my laptop so that I could hit level 70 and finally make my TT70 wand. Of course, I didn't get it until I was about 74 or so because tentacles was just hard as hell to get (soulbanisher killed me so many times...).

I remember being part of the Plume TW and PG getting like 13k hp or sommat to tank one of them bosses. Then stripping down nakey for another boss then getting one shot as it went BOOM. FACTION WIPE FTW! When I went over to Bushido for a short while, I showed them the stripping strategy when they went for Raging Tide when the tideborn came out.

I remember doing Old Lunar, and not getting past the first boss. It was WrathHunter tanking, Sabra healing; Timptrist, Esco, and me getting our *** beat by aoe, no matter where we set ourselves. And remember laughing about it. I remember doing Old FC solo with Zaviere; we figured that Thunderclaw was water, so he'd have water attacks...until he started throwing rocks at us, we ran out of there so fast and trashed the quest and vowed to never go in there again (this was like a month before the switch).

I remember when the first packs came out and me getting an fc sign and got the sensoid emptiness. I only replaced it with the first TT99 pataka on the server.

I remember meeting Escorian in all his mouthy glory. They do say that opposites attract. Now we're engaged with a 5-month-old daughter. Funny how things work out.

FISHING! How could I forget that?! 8 hours trying to hit 89 and getting my demon fairy! Or Seraphim's poison ivy story from when he went to NYC? That had the whole faction rolling in vent.

And the rest are pictures...

Why you shouldn't go crazy...in case the cleric ninja afks...

When hits like this used to be crits and not regular hits o.O (and lol at BB possibly saying something and messing up the interview)

Nothing like squad wipes on the last boss of Nirvana

At least it wasn't only the squishy wizzie that died...

A compilation of funny stuff said in wc, faction chat, and squad chat

i think that's it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Of course I want to make you giggle, but this is serious. b:chuckle

Other Characters:

Ivy_>Psychic>Level 92>Sage>Active
    Serenata>Venomancer>Level 44>Inactive until further notice
    Avocet>Cleric>Level 25>same as above
    Descorian>Blademaster>Level 5> The love child of Destini and Escorian...but I hardly play her...b:surrender

PS: Caffeine Detox sucks!
  • Seraphim - Dreamweaver
    Seraphim - Dreamweaver Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Destini of RBorn and Calamity I salute you.

Hilarious compilation btw :P I still remember that Wintie quote LOL.
  • _Adrasteia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Adrasteia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    aww to bad i just been playing for 2 years i think .so i missed much of the fun.
    but i do remember a faction called HellaKitty (spelling) i wanted to join those guys so bad
    {o,o} NERF RLY?
    |)__)
    -
  • ZeroBlade - Dreamweaver
    ZeroBlade - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ZeroBlade here :D! I thought Drunken_Chu was the first fist bm he even had the DQ bracers. but idk ! lol Armagedon FTW! & MrLucky FTW<33333333333! pce out miss DW!
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    So... many.. memories...

Such.. good... times..

Going.. to.. die...

-goes back in time to the good ol' days of DW before pleveling and epeen stroking became this game's bread and butter-

Ahhh.. that's better b:dirty
  • Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ='( i remember useing the fb19 trial xbow till i bought a sinister shooter because i thought that there was nothing cooler than a blue xbow and then getting a tt60 +5 and thinking i was a boss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ='( i remember useing the fb19 trial xbow till i bought a sinister shooter because i thought that there was nothing cooler than a blue xbow and then getting a tt60 +5 and thinking i was a boss.

I remember feeling so when I first got my TT60 weapon and started doing Crazy Stone at the second lady, I was like "wow! finally at a point where I'm getting strong in this game!"

The game had a totally different feel back then, it was damn amazing compared to what it is now. Sure we all have better gear, but something about the way this game is now just doesn't compare to how it used to be.
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    Yorkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

-goes back in time to the good ol' days of DW before pleveling and epeen stroking became this game's bread and butter-

Ahhh.. that's better b:dirty

Tinkering with the Chrono Wheel, perhaps? I wish....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A small tribute to elven mathematician from a human physicist. b:pleased

Yorkin - The Retired Wizard
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Thought it'd be fitting to post under this name as this is the predecessor of Ivy and Namari and has seen a **** ton more old school action than both the fishie and quasi-veno combined.
    true that!
    Destini was born in March 2009; I think I started her the first or second day of Dreamweaver's opening. Etherblade was lively with folks trying to do that stupid jump quest (I ended up not doing it until I got my flying sword). The TW map was blank. The highest level to do fb's was like 19-20.
    Same thing, right after that "maintenance" I logged in on Sanctuary and the server was empty. Asked in faction (MAFIA) where's every1? 1 person replied : They are on Dreamweaver. That was last time I logged on Sanct.
    I had that jump quest figured out on first or second try, the previous experience on Sanct helped, lol. I was like wooooot. Then came the Fb 19..... sitting in front of the fb entrance killing mobs while trying to get some "high" levels to do it. Took 2 hrs to complete. I was soooo happy. One guy charged some cash and gave all in squad a gold HP charm. I was sooo happy...
    Mantavip...a cleric had to tank him after we took 2 hours trying to figure out how the hell we can get a barb to tank it. I actually did have nightmares about that face. Hell, I remember when Mantavip was named MANTAVIP and not ****ing...what's the name now? I also remember revisiting Mantavip when Seraphim was tanking him and that was also the day I joined Calamity.
    that thing gave me nightmares...

I remember doing Old Lunar, and not getting past the first boss. It was WrathHunter tanking, Sabra healing; Timptrist, Esco, and me getting our *** beat by aoe, no matter where we set ourselves. And remember laughing about it. I remember doing Old FC solo with Zaviere; we figured that Thunderclaw was water, so he'd have water attacks...until he started throwing rocks at us, we ran out of there so fast and trashed the quest and vowed to never go in there again (this was like a month before the switch).
    Sabra! omg I forgot about her...<3 wherever u are
    I remember when the first packs came out and me getting an fc sign and got the sensoid emptiness. I only replaced it with the first TT99 pataka on the server.
    always thought u look weird with that thing on your shoulder
    I remember meeting Escorian in all his mouthy glory. They do say that opposites attract. Now we're engaged with a 5-month-old daughter. Funny how things work out.
    congrats you love rabbits
    FISHING! How could I forget that?! 8 hours trying to hit 89 and getting my demon fairy! Or Seraphim's poison ivy story from when he went to NYC? That had the whole faction rolling in vent.
    I... I ... I still hate fishes.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_Bliss_xX - Dreamweaver
    Xx_Bliss_xX - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • Xx_Bliss_xX - Dreamweaver
    Xx_Bliss_xX - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I remember my veno back in her 40's seen my first world boss didnt know what i was i went up to it and it 1 shot me lol. remember being in my 70s and not knowing how to flip with the x key lol.

My 1st tw when Vanquish took Forest of the Haze. I was so confused. I didn't know you had to kill a crystal. I had came from a mmo game where the side who had the most kills at the end won and here you have to take out a crystal.

When mantavip couldnt be touched by barbs and we had to seek out high lvl clerics and wizzies. DoD was a brat lol.

I remember when we were in 69 pole and nob would kill clerics and barbs and now i can tank it on my cleric lol

when gold was 300-400k and now its up to almost 2m
  • Maya_natsume - Dreamweaver
    Maya_natsume - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Aww lol I remember BloodPack & warring places & getting payed lmfao though I quite pretty fast within a month or maybe abit after that. though I was 1week, more or less late for the opening of the server highest lvl person was 40-50 then started playing before i quite i was 19th highest level person on the server with TieuLongNu a spot above me :P
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    Yorkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Well, as of me... I moved to some other World xD. Thou... in few months, it's going to suffer same fate as PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A small tribute to elven mathematician from a human physicist. b:pleased

Yorkin - The Retired Wizard
  • IceWolf - Dreamweaver
    IceWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I remember how many QQs were when gold 1st reached 110k. Everybody hoped never will go higher (sweet dreams). I remember when i reached 59 asked all big faction who could help me at my fb. Only TielungNu said no problem so BloodPact helped me at my fb, that was the 1st time i had serious aggro problem, TielungNu was a beast b:shutup
    I remember when at 1st PvE wars, clerics needed to use chain heal to keep tank and eachother alive against the last boss.
    I remember when Olee left Elysium with all TW money b:angry
    I remember for good old TT when TT was full with mobs and just to save a little time we tryed to rush, sometimes it cause longer runs, because somebody died at the middle of the mobs and didnt want realese corp so we needed to go back for him/her.
    I remember when we 1st killed SilverFrost that was much longer then nowadays a world boss killing b:laugh
    I remember that i needed to kill tonns of butterfly to finally reach 80.
    And i remember when anny packs arrived. Oracle babies bornt and that was the 1st time when u could see higher level peoples who couldnt handle their toons. b:surrender
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    And i remember when anny packs arrived. Oracle babies bornt and that was the 1st time when u could see higher level peoples who couldnt handle their toons. b:surrender

wrong. i was there too! b:dirty
    i like potato
  • Olee - Dreamweaver
    Olee - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I remember when Olee left Elysium with all TW money b:angry
    Well, ure so wrong there :) short story, we won the second land of the server. that night Sissy raged: booted 30 persons and many more left after it obviously.that was the same night Elysium, my guild, won the land.After that rage next day I dediced I couldnt handle the drama and left the guild, that happened 1 day after we won TW, u get paid for TW on fridays, so yeah obviously, I didnt take a coin from my own guild, even tho, I spent so much coins and time on it :)
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i use to fly out and go to the place tw was being held and use to rage wtf wheres this damn tw?
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i use to fly out and go to the place tw was being held and use to rage wtf wheres this damn tw?

OH MY GOD. THIS.

I used to do that too. I thought there was an option where you can watch it. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    FiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Well, ure so wrong there :) short story, we won the second land of the server. that night Sissy raged: booted 30 persons and many more left after it obviously.that was the same night Elysium, my guild, won the land.After that rage next day I dediced I couldnt handle the drama and left the guild, that happened 1 day after we won TW, u get paid for TW on fridays, so yeah obviously, I didnt take a coin from my own guild, even tho, I spent so much coins and time on it :)

I remember that. Won the TW, went to bed happy. Woke up next morning W.TF? where's my guild? Elysium was almost full ranks at that time, I guess the only lvl 3 guild with more than 190 ppl.
    Applied to Calamity, had an interview with Seraphim, he asked me "how many members you think we have?" . I was like "....dunno, 180?". "well, welcome to Calamity" . Wohoooo, pressing G right after...87 ppl. I was like W...T...F. I knew right then, in that second, that guild will rock Dreamweaver.. Quality over quantity was the word of the day back then. I gues now is "full r9?" b:laughb:chuckle
    FiveAps - PvE char made from half as.s unbound gear sold by a wizard, doing 18x the damage and 10x the money the wizard was ever capable of. b:laugh . Only in PWI.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I remember that. Won the TW, went to bed happy. Woke up next morning W.TF? where's my guild? Elysium was almost full ranks at that time, I guess the only lvl 3 guild with more than 190 ppl.
    Applied to Calamity, had an interview with Seraphim, he asked me "how many members you think we have?" . I was like "....dunno, 180?". "well, welcome to Calamity" . Wohoooo, pressing G right after...87 ppl. I was like W...T...F. I knew right then, in that second, that guild will rock Dreamweaver.. Quality over quantity was the word of the day back then. I gues now is "full r9?" b:laughb:chuckle

quality is still the matter, but that quality isnt necessarily gear,
    warsoul weapon? rank9+12 whatever? ****-bag is still a ****-bag *do not want-vote*
    many highly overpowered chars got denied for their bad attitude

wat ? democracy! O___O

omg nevermind, im talking bout regen- not cala but the system was about the same in cala under BB, as it is now in regen under BB...
    i joined in the (late) BB era so i dunno what it was like before ;o
    i like potato
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    the new era is full of puppies and colored carebearsb:cute

i da yellow one!b:kiss
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver
    BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Regen recruiting 100+ Rank 9 Puppies
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Regen recruiting 101+ Rank 9 Puppies

fixed it for yab:avoid
  • BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver
    BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol thx bud or maybe i meant Rank 8 ones b:question
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    OH MY GOD. THIS.

I used to do that too. I thought there was an option where you can watch it. b:surrender

Haha me too!
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol thx bud or maybe i meant Rank 8 ones b:question

quite possibleb:laugh
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I remember 10-10-10 b:pleased

btw hi DWP
  • Aerius - Dreamweaver
    Aerius - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

Oh, btw what was the name of that EQ lady that led their faction once???

You mean Wolfgang? Female player with barb :) She was EQ leader when i joined there.

Remember when i was in ENVY and we took Lost City with PvE TW and hold those lands sooooooo long against xBushidox, Kindrid and HDT. Finally Dynasty came and won us lol.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You mean Wolfgang? Female player with barb :) She was EQ leader when i joined there.

Remember when i was in ENVY and we took Lost City with PvE TW and hold those lands sooooooo long against xBushidox, Kindrid and HDT. Finally Dynasty came and won us lol.

I am fairly sure that it wasn't City of the Lost. I think it was Dragon Wilds or something near that. I say that because I was in that TW and I recall it fairly well. It was my first or second time leading a TW squad and away from tyrannical Wacky b:shocked
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray