• Devil_Keyz - Heavens Tear
    Devil_Keyz - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Not Much Barb Love i see.. well here is my one and only character lol

20120110124131.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Love my blood red Warlord Shirt

OT: Anyone know why my Join Date is wrong? I have been playing since 2008 lol Heck i still got my 09 Anniversary Pet
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The time you signed up for the forum does not correspond to the time you signed up on the site, I think. My account is 2009 but my first character was in 2010.

@Susylu - they are all nice but..is it me, or does it look like the nurse fash was made for a female assassins o_o? Maybe it's the idle animation..
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    Xinaeco - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    What I don't understand is why do people need to point out that their join date is "wrong", everyone knows NOT to look at that date since it's just the join date of the forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NiightmareXz; lv 92 demon archer (retired)
    xinaeco; lv 9x sage veno (retired currently)
    lil nab secret cleric (main)
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Join date is first use of that character on the forums.

... and people point it out because some either don't know it (as evidenced by all the people who ask about why it's "wrong") or want to make sure people don't call them oracle/hyper noob or w/e.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to lurking in this thread.
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Join date is first use of that character on the forums.

... and people point it out because some either don't know it (as evidenced by all the people who ask about why it's "wrong") or want to make sure people don't call them oracle/hyper noob or w/e.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to lurking in this thread.

I think that's the majority of people who point it out. b:chuckle
    And then there's the braggers who put it in their siggie that they've been here since 08... b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    @ yingfei& devil_keyz - always nice to see males posts their outfits

nice nurse outfits everyone i like ur pink one susy b:cute. im trying to get a light color myself. deciding if i should get a corsair skirt to go with it or the actual nurse skirt since i dont like the shoe all that much i might pair it with a nice boot.
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I think that's the majority of people who point it out. b:chuckle
    And then there's the braggers who put it in their siggie that they've been here since 08... b:shutup

And then there are the arrogant 'wannabe superior' types who point out someone pointed it out...because??

Idk...looks like just a question to me, and not necessarily a 'point out'. Unlike so many very lucky people, unfortunately not all of us popped into this world with full knowledge of PWI. Some of us actually need to ask to find the secret of what to others must be 'little details'. b:surrender
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    And then there are the arrogant 'wannabe superior' types who point out someone pointed it out...because??

Idk...looks like just a question to me, and not necessarily a 'point out'. Unlike so many very lucky people, unfortunately not all of us popped into this world with full knowledge of PWI. Some of us actually need to ask to find the secret of what to others must be 'little details'. b:surrender

I've never pointed it out before now, I saw it about 7 times in the past week before that guy so I figured I'd ask why so many people have been pointing it out lately, I'm not saying I'm an "arrogan wannable superior" person because I was curious about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    Takumeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Now now, back to fash.
    Sold a piece of fash, only to waste it all buying a new one.

Cheapest Kitty top I could find.

th_2012-01-1218-56-25.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Too little male fashion is this thread. b:worried
    Don't ask me, my zeal wanted to be in the shot somehow.. .__.

asgardkensei.jpg

hustling hat + kensei jacket + riot jeans + random shoes lol

I like this combo, although kensei jackets do look really really nice in light colours too :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I've never pointed it out before now, I saw it about 7 times in the past week before that guy so I figured I'd ask why so many people have been pointing it out lately, I'm not saying I'm an "arrogan wannable superior" person because I was curious about it.

Hey buddy, Im just saying what I think too. No one said you needed to pick it up & own it, nor did you need to express the bolded opinion that you agree & believe most of the people that ask are worried about being called an "Oracle/hyper noob or whatever". Its everyones choice whether they make these forums a friendly place or a place to tell others off. Its all up to the people who post on them. Id personally rather see friendly, but thats just me. *shrugs*
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hey buddy, Im just saying what I think too. No one said you needed to pick it up & own it, nor did you need to express the bolded opinion that you agree & believe most of the people that ask are worried about being called an "Oracle/hyper noob or whatever". Its everyones choice whether they make these forums a friendly place or a place to tell others off. Its all up to the people who post on them. Id personally rather see friendly, but thats just me. *shrugs*

Didn't Narriru say stick to fashion? Why do you care so much that you need to drag it out? If it's that interesting to you, take it to PM's.

Anyway, taku, that kitty top looks amazing on you ;D and aspargus, the hat is so cool, i never saw it before o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devil_Keyz - Heavens Tear
    Devil_Keyz - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    What I don't understand is why do people need to point out that their join date is "wrong", everyone knows NOT to look at that date since it's just the join date of the forum.

I genuinely didn't know.. b:pleased

Asgardeu - thats some really nice Fash may I ask what the top is called?
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I genuinely didn't know.. b:pleased

Asgardeu - thats some really nice Fash may I ask what the top is called?

Well like I said, it wasn't directly... directed, lol, at you. I saw it like 7 times in the past week and most were from people who DO know and i got curious why it was popping up so much lately, and it's called kensei jacket :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accalica - Heavens Tear
    Accalica - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Stole my clerics fashion and put it on my new mystic, I just love these
    colors in the EG snow areas b:cute

Front
    2ywwjf7.jpg

Back, I love how they made the small decorations on the dress shine in different lights :3

sownsx.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Suspended on Silverwings ~
  • Exiirah - Lost City
    Exiirah - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Your mystic looks friggin gorgeous Accalica, that is all. @_@
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Didn't Narriru say stick to fashion? Why do you care so much that you need to drag it out? If it's that interesting to you, take it to PM's.

Anyway, taku, that kitty top looks amazing on you ;D and aspargus, the hat is so cool, i never saw it before o.o

Lolwut? What does that have to with my opinion? Nothing. You listened to what Narriru said, and want me to do so as well? Lol, no - you didnt. You could have just accepted my opinion and moved on, but no...kk.

But since I HAVE to be bad cause you say so, fine. I wont post on YOUR forums anymore. Enjoy your PMs. b:pleased
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Lolwut? What does that have to with my opinion? Nothing. You listened to what Narriru said, and want me to do so as well? Lol, no - you didnt. You could have just accepted my opinion and moved on, but no...kk.

But since I HAVE to be bad cause you say so, fine. I wont post on YOUR forums anymore. Enjoy your PMs. b:pleased

I did move on, and to make sure I don't say anything I will regret, I've had to resort to blacklisting you. Sorry.

Anyway...
    Accalica your. mystic. is. amazing. Post her in rate a char thread. ;D And gimme that ballet dress while you're at it? <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Options
    How about everyone just backs off and gets back on topic? That seems like the best solution for me, personally.b:surrender
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Your mystic looks like shes the princess in a fairytale, Accalia :D
    I approve.

And Kritty, it's hard if one person keeps brining it up. lol I gave up on arguing with her already. Nothing coming out of it b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    well im not too much into the nurse outfit ... but i did get a new top for myself, to match my millennial stockings
    20120113182609.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Accalica - Heavens Tear
    Accalica - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

Owh I'm very happy you all seem to like her so much..I was very keen on wanting to change her upon till now I think hahaha.

@Xinaeco - Ty for that nice comment. I most certainly will jump on her and take a few pics now for it!:) Haha, it's rly cute isnt it?! Love it and fits most toons!
    @Exiirah - Aww, thank you, I think its mostly the colors and graphics around her and not her actual look that does the trick xD gotta love PWI fash + matching environments.
    @Xainou - Aww another nice comment, tyvm! b:thanks

@Vixter - Love the color combo and how it fits your character. Vibrant colors like that would deffo make me see that toon if it were on my server :3 Top looks suprisingly well in orange!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Suspended on Silverwings ~
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    b:cry I cant take any screenies of my new fash bc my screenies wont save for some reason -.-' gotta wait for it to re-download now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    finaly got the coins to buy the outfit :3 its not 2x so i got lazy to do tt. random dyed it once and got this nice pink :3

ps if you are in ht karma's doing power ranger pics for nurse set we had that for shinobi/saphire sets when it came out too bad men cant participate this round x.x'. will post pics of those if we get all the colors. so far white/black/pink/hot pink >.>' lol

2012-01-1314-50-54.jpg

2012-01-1314-51-10.jpg

2012-01-1314-52-01.jpg
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    b:cry I cant take any screenies of my new fash bc my screenies wont save for some reason -.-' gotta wait for it to re-download now

Download FRAPS. It's not much help..but I used to know what causes print screen and the F9 method to not work and to get it working again..
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Easier to just tab out of game so you still see the game screen in background, hit print screen and paste into paint/some other graphics program and save...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Sellyn - Lothranis
    Sellyn - Lothranis Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • _Marta_ - Dreamweaver
    _Marta_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Here's my white Nurse set and a fash I got on my Sin too!! <3

20120115044218.jpg

20120113122940.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~A flower blooming in space~
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Marta, you always have white fash! i'm jelly of the outfit ><

I got my cleric cougar hair, I only have a mil left now. ;__;
    fcrz8i.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]