For the last time!

Comments

• cmrrmc
    cmrrmc Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I love the OP! he/she/it has given me the best laughs I've had in a long time. I just want to say thank you OP you're BooHoo QQ has made my lunch so much more enjoyable.

Now with that said, I have to ask, why did you choose such a fail toon anyway? They aren't really any good for anyone one thing. As another poster stated you are the jack of all trades, kind of makes you the master of none as well... I mean mystics have some abilites, but they aren't really any good, now are they, well except for the Res Buff, but that aside, it's like you said, Perfect World did just fine before you came along. So what good are you? If you're not willing to pony up and play like everyone else? You QQ about your Res Buff? BooHoo to you! Everyone else I squad with offers up their buffs with out question, they also don't whine about the cost of everything. You seem to be raging, with out thinking, personally I like that, you make me smarter without any effort on my part ;) You keep calling everyone morons, why? I mean really, couldn't you have posted your problem in a better way, or is rage posting all you know? I truly think mystics a wasted class, a hybrib veno/cleric, they could have been great, but alas they are not. I do like the seeker class, ans Yes, they can can anything they come up against. You say you both died at Fush? OMG! You both need to go back to the basics, how can anyone at your lvl die at Fush? Some have suggested you just quit, that may be a good idea, or you could, and I'm gonna sound really crazy here...you could learn what a Myatics role is, and once you do that, maybe you could learn how to play it. I'm saying this because I play a Mystic, she's a lvl 89, (without oracles, so keep your whiny insults to yourself,). I can easily heal and DD through anything up to my lvl, I know a lot of Mystics that can, sounds like its just you having a bad time, maybe you aren't capable, maybeyou should try something else, I would suggest you do, it may give you better a perspective of what the other classes have to go through too... it's just a thought...you know, try walking a mile in the other guys shoes, or keep raging here and get nothing accomplished other than making me laugh.
    Oh and btw...you are right, Mystics aren't Clerics...cus Clerics wouldn't come here and whine QQ
    :
    :
    P.S. thank God you aren't on the same server as me, I'd hate to have to hear you in WorldChat lol
  • MadiLee - Sanctuary
    MadiLee - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Really OP... try bringing your complaints and concerns to the forums with a little tact will you? Raging never gets you anything, except a bad rep. I'm sure there are a lot of Mystics who feel the same as you. You don't see them raging at everyone, if you're so angry with other players, take it to them directly, why bring it here? What good did it do for you? Did you get anything accomplished from it? Well, I mean anything other than being picked on? Try talking with people, and not yelling, or raging, see if that gets you better results
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    cmrrmc wrote: »
    I love the OP! he/she/it has given me the best laughs I've had in a long time. I just want to say thank you OP you're BooHoo QQ has made my lunch so much more enjoyable.

Now with that said, I have to ask, why did you choose such a fail toon anyway? They aren't really any good for anyone one thing. As another poster stated you are the jack of all trades, kind of makes you the master of none as well... I mean mystics have some abilites, but they aren't really any good, now are they, well except for the Res Buff, but that aside, it's like you said, Perfect World did just fine before you came along. So what good are you? If you're not willing to pony up and play like everyone else? You QQ about your Res Buff? BooHoo to you! Everyone else I squad with offers up their buffs with out question, they also don't whine about the cost of everything. You seem to be raging, with out thinking, personally I like that, you make me smarter without any effort on my part ;) You keep calling everyone morons, why? I mean really, couldn't you have posted your problem in a better way, or is rage posting all you know? I truly think mystics a wasted class, a hybrib veno/cleric, they could have been great, but alas they are not. I do like the seeker class, ans Yes, they can can anything they come up against. You say you both died at Fush? OMG! You both need to go back to the basics, how can anyone at your lvl die at Fush? Some have suggested you just quit, that may be a good idea, or you could, and I'm gonna sound really crazy here...you could learn what a Myatics role is, and once you do that, maybe you could learn how to play it. I'm saying this because I play a Mystic, she's a lvl 89, (without oracles, so keep your whiny insults to yourself,). I can easily heal and DD through anything up to my lvl, I know a lot of Mystics that can, sounds like its just you having a bad time, maybe you aren't capable, maybeyou should try something else, I would suggest you do, it may give you better a perspective of what the other classes have to go through too... it's just a thought...you know, try walking a mile in the other guys shoes, or keep raging here and get nothing accomplished other than making me laugh.
    Oh and btw...you are right, Mystics aren't Clerics...cus Clerics wouldn't come here and whine QQ
    :
    :
    P.S. thank God you aren't on the same server as me, I'd hate to have to hear you in WorldChat lol

+3b:victoryb:laughb:thanks
    Really OP... try bringing your complaints and concerns to the forums with a little tact will you? Raging never gets you anything, except a bad rep. I'm sure there are a lot of Mystics who feel the same as you. You don't see them raging at everyone, if you're so angry with other players, take it to them directly, why bring it here? What good did it do for you? Did you get anything accomplished from it? Well, I mean anything other than being picked on? Try talking with people, and not yelling, or raging, see if that gets you better results

+5 b:chuckleb:laugh
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
    edited January 2012
    you just make us all laugh at your stupidity bout how ya cant do your own class, and ive got three points of advice to ya.

1, learn the class or quit

2, learn the class or quit

3, learn the class or quit

if your goin to be doing bh runs, expect ppl to assume you can fill in the healer role if they cant find a cleric and if they do find one, just go back to be a support healer/DD. it'll help the squad out alot if ya can keep the cleric and the casters alive when the tank is tanking. plus fush isnt tht hard to do if ya can do it right. if ya see him running off like he normally does, bring him back away from his adds that will appear eventually. otherwise this rage post your doing makes us want to hurl.

PS glad im not on your server, wouldnt want to see what ya put in world chat.

PPS all your raging just makes you a weak player and person. if you are just posting cause of this go find a better game to play on and STOP WASTING OUR TIME RAGING.

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • Prettymcbabe - Sanctuary
    Prettymcbabe - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Hey Op...while you're Raging...why don't you take it a litlle further and Rage Quit?
    If you'd like you could come to my server, I'd be happy to hold your hand, >:D I don't play a Mystic, but I'm pretty sure I could tell you everything you're doing wrong, first and foremost, expecting that no one in squad will want buffs? Wow, how selfish of us all, to want you to share your buffs? We, and I mean All the rest of PW is just plain rotten, selfish, and uncaring to your needs... I mean why should you buff us, heal us, even though thats with in your classes capability? Why. We just suck! Hey Barbs I don't want to pur Blood Paint on you, and Clerics, please don't heal me! I'd hate for you to use your characters the way they were made...lol OP let me say from the bottom of my selfish heart, and I think I speak for everyone, that we are truly sorry for not understanding you, your oh so valuable Mystic, and its needs...lol
    OK now as for the rest of you.. Stop being so selfish! Can't you see what we are doing to this poor Mystic? We should all be ashamed of ourselves! I'm issuing timeouts for all of us! Bad PW! Bad! Now Go to your rooms, and think how can you all make this one Mystic have a better time! >:D

OP... learn to cope or don't... the many other players here have become used to a certain style of play... it's called CO-OP...do you know what that means? If not let me know, I'll explain, using small easy to understand words...

*waits for silly Rage Response*
  • XMiyala - Dreamweaver
    XMiyala - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Ok at first I agreed with the OP, but now he's just starting to sound like an idiot who would do something like this....
    My friend whom I live with irl was in fc with their lvl 93 mystic with another lvl 90 mystic. The lvl 90 mystic was very fail to say the least. He didn't even buff himself, then he went in to attack the the harpy in the first hall without even casting falling petals on himself, or heal himself in anyway. Needless to say he went splat. Anyways he started biatching at my friend. "QQ WHY YOU NO HEAL ME?! YOU FAIL!" But, unfortunately, the fail mystic had lead, kicked my friend out, and then proceeded to call her some bad words in common chat. The point is, if you're a mystic, you shouldn't expect ANOTHER mystic to heal you, especially on a stupid harpy. If you don't know how to heal and attack at the same time especially by lvl 90, then that's just fail.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Thread has gotten pretty amusing I must say b:chuckle

But in all seriousness Mystics while they aren't Cleric's or Wizzies, are a useful class, but they require a good player, Noobs try to play a mystic as a veno or a cleric or as strictly DD, but that's not how they were designed, they can't full fill a pure role like that. Sure they can do an ok job, but in reality they are a toon that is meant to be able to take up slack all around in a squad.

That said mystic's are probably one of the most useful toons in Caster Nirvana, why, because their summon's magic attacks do full damage to the bosses which allow them to do an amazing amount of damage and gets runs done faster.

If you don't learn your class you fail, it's that simple I seen tons of fail people all the time at 100+ it's horrible. It's like a 101 sin with r8 top and pants using Hook n thorn daggers instead of r8 daggers because the Hook's have -.05 interval *facepalm*

Some poeple are just dumb do what I do advise them of the errors of their ways and when they argue (because surely you, with decent gear in a well respected faction and not having any difficutly in a bh100, doesn't know what you are talking about) ignore them and don't squad with them again.

On a side note I am beginning to think that stupidity is contagious
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    First off... Fushma is soloable by almost every class by mid 60's

Bm's, seekers, veno's, and barbs are the easiest ones

Second when everyone was agreeing with you "oh see I am not the only oneb:victory"

Then you talked some more and people began to see "oh wait this guy is stupid and will not take constructive critiscism" To which you replied with "Your all oracle noobsb:angry"

You know maybe after the 12th fail team or the 5th or 6th high lvl mystic said something to you maybe you should look back and think to yourself..... Maybe its meb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Trying to convince this 11 year old who thinks they know everything is like trying to convince a dog from letting go of a raw hide bone.

Just like the dog, you need to slap it around so it will listen.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Maybe they should KNOW, I can't replace Cleric, Seeker can't play as TANK and I can't Heal whole squad and tank mob with my Salvation mob when stupid seeker dies! Blame me and Rage quit! **** you cash shoppers!
    Here's my answers to your ''Pro'' advices, I hate morons like you, I also hate the idea of 3BH's a day
    No I'm gonna start an Assassin how freaking original, no one plays sin yet. You just keep arguing I can be Healer and DD and the same ****ing time, once again I'm not charity I'm not gonna heal your smelly A S S, go do CS instead

Fragile Ego one post above

You've been given advise. Now its just sad. You're the mystic that can't solo heal on FUSHMA, a single target boss with no AOE. You managed to let a seeker die. A heavy armored class died from FUSHMA under your watch as a healer, yet everyone else that has been there before you, ran the gauntlet in other instances and given tons of good advise to you are all oracle noobs, cashshoppers, etc. None of us made you into what you are. You can't heal, then don't, Suck it up, and tell the squad that you suck at healing. That you've even let a seeker die on Fushma on your watch and they need a REAL healer. That way they know not to expect healing from you. You'll all be happier that way. You don't like 3 bh's a day, then don't do them. Problem solved. You say mystic suck at healing, yet I can tell you that I know mystics that have solo healed fc, and some high leveled instances. You can't even solo heal fushma, yet everyone else is a fail. Seeker died under your heals, then you died. Now what does that say? I'll tell you, it says that you don't know your class well enough. I'll give the seeker some benefit of the doubt. He/she might have lagged. You get no mercy though. People tried to be nice and courteous to you, and all you did was repay them with petty insults because they told you that YOU ARE WRONG. Mystics can heal. Let me put it this way...

You have the second most healing skills, even down to being the only other class that has the potential to bring back the fallen. Not only do you have healing skills, you have healing plants, and even a healing pet, and you still don't understand that a mystic is a healer.

I almost never say this, but you seriously need to consider rolling a different class. Mystic doesn't seem to be your thing, and if it is, then you need to work on it, because right now, and I'll be honest, you suck as a healer... You let a seeker die on fushma. I'd give you more mercy if he died on farren in bh39, but Fushma,...there isn't too much to say to that. I've healed seekers on Cennques Polearm and they've tanked them...so yeah...seekers can tank. Many mystics are quite skilled. You however...well...you need practice and that's all there is to it. I recommend being humble, finding a good mystic in game, listening to their advise and learning your class more, because right now...you ARE NOT getting it...and I'll be frank OP, when I saw it was FUSHMA, I LMAO. You want to become a pro mystic, then learn your class. You let a seeker die on Fushma. You can do better than that...
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Trying to convince this 11 year old who thinks they know everything is like trying to convince a dog from letting go of a raw hide bone.

Is it wrong I got slightly turned on by that last lineb:dirtyb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    At least he's finally shut his trap.
  • brazenbusboy
    brazenbusboy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    There are tons of examples here in the forums:

Veno's sick of having idiots who think their pet can tank Pole, Clerics sick of teams that get them killed and Barbs who don't know what Alacrity is. Barbs are sick of clerics who don't know what purge is. Everyone is sick of Sins in teams that stealth by mobs the rest of the team has to fight. It just goes on and on.

I have seen this in just about every online game out there. The supply if idiots seems endless.

That being said, don't take it so seriously, it's just a game, unless of course you invest heavily in it with real dough, in which case, you should be invinceable and none of this should matter.
    Just some guy
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Barbs are sick of clerics who don't know what purge is.

I have cleric, and I don't know what purge is.

I mean, I know venomancers have a skill called Purge, but what does that have to do with clerics?
    edited January 2012

I mean, I know venomancers have a skill called Purge, but what does that have to do with clerics?

b:chuckle

As I am sure you know he meant Purify.

But you know until fb69 for nob and pole it isn't really needed to be lvled up or even really used, with the possible exception of Wvy in 51.

I remember a long long time ago my first time in 69 healing from max range and then trying to Purify and poof I had to run forward to get in range which also put me into aoe range and well squad wipe. So then I of course being the nice cleric released jumped down to DWP maxed my Purify lvl for my lvl and went back and boom no problem clearing Nob and Pole. It was a learning experience, unfortuantly noobs today don't seem to want to learn so they aren't noobs anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    PURIFY THE DEMONS!!!! b:shocked
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2012

I think he meant purify :p

Oh wait! Is there a Purge skill on my debuff tree I missed for 100 levels?!? ****! b:cry
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited January 2012
    PURIFY THE DEMONS!!!! b:shocked

No No No that's Exorcise the Demons!!! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I think he meant purify :p

Oh wait! Is there a Purge skill on my debuff tree I missed for 100 levels?!? ****! b:cry
    need purify stupidity for forums >.> quick mathman, make a spell!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    need purify stupidity for forums >.> quick mathman, make a spell!

You have to solve for the variable in the integrand if the integrand was on the complex plane over the unit hypersphere in hypothetical 4-d space.

b:cool
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited January 2012
    You have to solve for the variable in the integrand if the integrand was on the complex plane over the unit hypersphere in hypothetical 4-d space.

b:cool
    you lost me at 'variable' D:
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    you lost me at 'variable' D:

Honestly, I just strung a bunch of random terms together as the popped into my head. It isn't supposed to make sense. D:

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Honestly, I just strung a bunch of random terms together as the popped into my head. It isn't supposed to make sense. D:

b:surrender
    such awefulness D:
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Not sure but if we divide him by zero, will he go away, Decus? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Not sure but if we divide him by zero, will he go away, Decus? b:chuckle

Well, he won't go away, but he may blue screen :o

Now if we multiplied him by zero...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I think if we divided by zero, a wormhole would rip open the fabric of reality and make a million fail players. Who would overrun the server. We mustn't allow that to happen. We can stop it kids, the power is yours!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
    edited January 2012

i'll give ya a +10b:chuckleb:laughb:victory

• krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2012
    I think if we divided by zero, a wormhole would rip open the fabric of reality and make a million fail players. Who would overrun the server. We mustn't allow that to happen. We can stop it kids, the power is yours!

Wait...

So FC is, in essence, dividing by zero? b:shocked

b:chuckle
    edited January 2012
    id like to see this 11 yr old go crying to his toons pets bout how ppl are mistreating him here on forums.b:laughb:chuckleb:pleased

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Well, he won't go away, but he may blue screen :o

Now if we multiplied him by zero...

Did someone say blue screen? b:victory