For the last time!

Comments

• Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    @ OP i strongly suggest you reroll, possibly a veno since you seem to perfer healing your pet over a tank, or if you dont wanna buff roll a archer :3 no one will yell at you for not buffing.... well no one except maybe a veno or 2

No I'm gonna start an Assassin how freaking original, no one plays sin yet. You just keep arguing I can be Healer and DD and the same ****ing time, once again I'm not charity I'm not gonna heal your smelly A S S, go do CS instead

Fragile Ego one post above
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    b:lipcurl ??HMMmmm?? b:question ??Now where did I see that (OP Thread BaNnEr) from B4?? b:puzzled ??I wonder?? b:chuckle
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Am I a bad person for laughing? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    A healer's job is to heal the tank, as is the tank's job to take all or most of the damage. A DD's job is to deal damage, that is, to shorten the time needed for a healer - tank duo to kill off the creep on their own. There's nothing more to it than that and no DD should expect to be treated like a tank when they're not a tank. It's that simple.

What is with this mentality? The healer's job is to heal the whole squad.

What does it matter who the "tank" is, as long the person holds aggro and doesn't lose health faster than you can replenish it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    No I'm gonna start an Assassin how freaking original, no one plays sin yet. You just keep arguing I can be Healer and DD and the same ****ing time, once again I'm not charity I'm not gonna heal your smelly A S S, go do CS instead

You're not supposed to do both at the same time, unless you can. You're supposed to either tell them you want a cleric, and let the cleric heal while you DD. Or you're supposed to play cleric for a little while and ONLY heal the squad. What is this stupid same time ****. IF you're the squads healer, heal. If you aren't, then DD. This isn't rocket science. If you don't yet have the mana to do both at the same time, then pick one and quit complaining.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Ugh, my brain was partially fried from the murdering of the English language in the opening post.

-Buff whole squad with Bell buff, it costs 5k of MANA!

That is 1 Herb Yuanxiao?

If tokens are 11k each, 3 tokens for 50 Yuanxiao, that's 33k for 50 yuanxiao. So 660 coins per Yuanxiao. Buffing the entire squad is 660 coins.

Is the cost of six hundred sixty coins coins the limiting factor of buffing the entire squad? Or is there something else I am missing?
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    It's kind of obvious this person is level 50-something, has the starter gear, is poor as dirt, his mommy won't let him use her credit card, and he's trying to do something really ****ing hard (heal an entire squad) while he's waaaaaaaaay inexperienced.

So, let's see. His poor little level 50-whatever Mystic would run out of mana before healing my sin from 200 HP to full, assuming no natural regen, forget my barb.

He's got no access to MP food.

He's got access to the (heh) useless divine MP pots... 1500 Mana is barely a dent when you have 5k or more Mana pool.

And he most likely has a poor stat build.

So, is his opinion viable on the class? Is his rage justifiable?

Well...

It's sure as hell fun to laugh at him raging on the forums and calling people who joined in 2008 and 2009 hyper noobs.

I've tanked and healed BH59 on my Cleric. 1800 HP was enough for me. Suicide cleric! Often if there were two clerics, I'd call 'I'm'a tank!' and tank the bosses at least... Mostly cause nobody else wanted to.

But if you are a Mystic and you have no idea how to manage your mana (YOU PRESS THE MP POT BUTTON WHEN YOU RUN OUT OF MANA) and a Summon (leave it on Manual, it really shouldn't even do anything TBH if you're that fail) at the same time, as well as healing a tank (YOU PRESS THE HEAL BUTTON WHEN THEIR HP DROPS), then you need to do the following:

1) Roll a Veno. Level it up to 75 doing NOTHING BUT QUESTS. No hypers. No BH. No Oracles. NOTHING BUT QUESTS. Because that is how I leveled from 1 o 75, BECAUSE BH, HYPER, ETC., DID NOT EXIST. And you will ****ing learn the hell out of how to control a summon.

2) Roll a Cleric. Level it up to 40 doing whatever, hyper oracle it, but then from 40-80, you can't do ANYTHING but BH or Gamma to level. If you can't figure out how to heal a squad after that, you really shouldn't play any MMO ever again, including this one.

3) Try your mystic again, and see if you still fail at it as epically, or if that helped at all.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
    edited January 2012
    Or is there something else I am missing?

He's trolling this guy here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Lady Elena, it's a troll aimed at the idiot in this thread. It also made me laugh a good deal.

Well played, sir!
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    He's trolling this guy here.

And I think you're getting trolled atm. Cause I remember her posting the exact same thing in the other thread. b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
    edited January 2012

And I think you're getting trolled atm. Cause I remember her posting the exact same thing in the other thread. b:mischievous

Ohhh yeah, she sure did. LOL She got me. b:chuckle

Well played, sir or ma'dam. Well played. b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    b:question Barbs? What are barbs?

/sarcasm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    It's kind of obvious this person is level 50-something, has the starter gear, is poor as dirt, his mommy won't let him use her credit card, and he's trying to do something really ****ing hard (heal an entire squad) while he's waaaaaaaaay inexperienced.

So, let's see. His poor little level 50-whatever Mystic would run out of mana before healing my sin from 200 HP to full, assuming no natural regen, forget my barb.

He's got no access to MP food.

He's got access to the (heh) useless divine MP pots... 1500 Mana is barely a dent when you have 5k or more Mana pool.

And he most likely has a poor stat build.

So, is his opinion viable on the class? Is his rage justifiable?

Well...

It's sure as hell fun to laugh at him raging on the forums and calling people who joined in 2008 and 2009 hyper noobs.

I've tanked and healed BH59 on my Cleric. 1800 HP was enough for me. Suicide cleric! Often if there were two clerics, I'd call 'I'm'a tank!' and tank the bosses at least... Mostly cause nobody else wanted to.

But if you are a Mystic and you have no idea how to manage your mana (YOU PRESS THE MP POT BUTTON WHEN YOU RUN OUT OF MANA) and a Summon (leave it on Manual, it really shouldn't even do anything TBH if you're that fail) at the same time, as well as healing a tank (YOU PRESS THE HEAL BUTTON WHEN THEIR HP DROPS), then you need to do the following:

1) Roll a Veno. Level it up to 75 doing NOTHING BUT QUESTS. No hypers. No BH. No Oracles. NOTHING BUT QUESTS. Because that is how I leveled from 1 o 75, BECAUSE BH, HYPER, ETC., DID NOT EXIST. And you will ****ing learn the hell out of how to control a summon.

2) Roll a Cleric. Level it up to 40 doing whatever, hyper oracle it, but then from 40-80, you can't do ANYTHING but BH or Gamma to level. If you can't figure out how to heal a squad after that, you really shouldn't play any MMO ever again, including this one.

3) Try your mystic again, and see if you still fail at it as epically, or if that helped at all.

repeat step 1-3 as necessary.
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
  • truekossy
    edited January 2012
    Awwww. The threads got merged. D:
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    50 DKP minus to whoever merged the threads. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    edited January 2012
    DOTS! MORE DOTS!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

k stop dots.
  • Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Wut? There's a "card shuffle" option for merging threads?

And this is why we can't have nice things.
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    ohhh Yeah, She Sure Did. Lol She Got Me. B:chuckle

Well Played, Sir Or Ma'dam. Well Played. B:scorn

=)

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    DOTS! MORE DOTS!

k stop dots.

Easily one of my most favourite YT vids. b:chuckle
    =)

Nicely done. You need more dots, though. :3
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    96510773.jpg

You are fighting against each other now, decide morons

• Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Trolololo you're complaining about 16k MP. Stop playing and gtfo.
  • Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited January 2012

Let me start off by saying my *** is not smelly I has the delightful auroma of apples and cinimon. Now back to you, so you say you cant heal and dd at the same time? My wife does it on her cleric I do it on my mystic. Now about those heals I would rather take a lvl 40 mystic with a lvl 1 heal into a TT than you chances are they can keep me alive much better than you and still manage to DD b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Guys, i dont think ya can argue with this noobish moron. hes got a really thick skull to let anything go through it.

96510773.jpg

You are fighting against each other now, decide morons

So far youve got not too many options for ya right now,

1) quit pw and get bout a half a dozen of day jobs

2) shut up and deal with the mp consumption of the mystic

3) shut up and quit qqing bout this whole thing

what are ya trying to accomplish by running a rage post,

gettin attention?

barking like a loud mouth dog?

being a stupid moron with no sense or brains?
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Goons, scrolls, whatever. Either way, I seriously doubt you hit 101 the old fashioned way, and if you did, I'm concerned for your social life...

Really, I have to reply to this. It is possible to be 101 and even 102 whitout any of the followings : Goons/Fc/hypers/scrolls/oracles. My Gf works 7 days a week and hit 102 not too long ago and she went twice in FC. Me and her been playing for almost 2 years now and you would be maybe surprised of the exp that Cube + MQ (Marriage quest) + CS + "Exp pills" from bh2 + any blue/purple divines + Oht daily in map 1-2 and helping in fb's can bring. And you don't need to lack a social life, all I mentionned can be done in less then 2 hours easy. And that's near 3 million exp right there. 260 mils to go from 101 to 102, so 3 months at 2 hours a day..

On the OP's note: He's right, it takes an **** ton of MP to buff a squad.
    But of course you have--

-A cleric's healing
    -A Psychic's casting time (but shorter, which pisses off this Psy.)
    -A Venomancer's tanking ability (with added benefits if you sacrifice pet. I won't even get into Salvation...)

So...get an apothecary skill, and get over it. That's what I did on my Psychic until I was able to hit 75.

Are mystics "better" than cleric? What are we basing this off of? Solo ability? Tanking? Healing? DDing?

The answer is, why have one when you can have both? Stop bickering about which one is superior and work together--It's sort of like how the Psychics and Wizards used to argue about DD output--eventually both sides realized it was absolutely pointless, and just played the game, working together. (You still have a couple stupid people who whine about it from time to time...there is no cure for standard cases of downright stupid.)

Play the class you want, and don't let people tell you any different. This is a game--the point is to enjoy it.

And I will agree on this too. Play the game like u like it not like others want you to. If you don'y like squads u got into, take name sin note, don't squad them no more, it's all.

Yeah Mystics have a big mana "problem" but like others said in this thread, since my Demon Aura makes my mp charm tick each time I buff, or my hp/atk ones on my barb also make it tick, I should just come QQ here right ?
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I'll edit my post in case you're too stupid to realize it.

5. You were bad enough to let a seeker die from a mob? It was Fushma

It was Fushma

BAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!! b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Er... Fushma hits my 6x veno for 200-300 per hit... and she have nearly 2.7k HP unbuffed.... I can multiclient that with just going AFK or use apoth with potions, charms if I am looking to burn them. Fushma is a joke... You made me LOL hard... Thank you. b:laugh

Seeker didn't have any pots and apoth to use? ROFL!!! Both of you suck. b:laugh
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    BAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!! b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Er... Fushma hits my 6x veno for 200-300 per hit... and she have nearly 2.7k HP unbuffed.... I can multiclient that with just going AFK or use apoth with potions, charms if I am looking to burn them. Fushma is a joke... You made me LOL hard... Thank you.

Seeker didn't have any pots and apoth to use? ROFL!!! Both of you suck. b:laugh

Thisb:pleased
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    U mad? I don't give a ****, you should know that after first post, Keep raging, Mystic overwrite Mystic No, GTFO, oracle noob

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I wonder why this flame thread is not locked yet?
  • truekossy
    edited January 2012
    Because the staff is laughing at OP for being such a noob and currently have a bet going on how long before he ragequits the thread.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I wonder why this flame thread is not locked yet?

I wondered the same thing. Now it's just amusing.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray