For the last time!

1234568»

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    yep indeed a lesson has been learned here, but when running in a squad dont always look to the healer classes like the mystic and cleric to always heal ya. try and use your own skills for example

Bm- diamond sutra (genie) Tree of protection and second wind plus bp when buffed

Archer- mostly the two genie heals mentioned above

Wizard- morning dew and genie heals

Cleric- can heal themselves and also needs a boost with second wind from time to time

Sin- genie heals and bloodpaint

Psychic- genie heals and bubble

Barb- genie heals and with bp if buffed

Veno- doesnt entirely need it but i think a second wind would help

Mystic- heals itself but needs a boost also

Seeker- doesnt have any self heals so mostly genie heals and bp when buffed

sure i could be wrong bout somethings bout each class but its mostly from what ive seen and experienced. But my point is to not always rely on a cleric or mystic to keep yourself healed try and use your genie heals. if ya dont knw how to use the genie ask someone who does and how to build it.

Venos have a skill where they can switch their mp/hp bar if they need to do so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited January 2012

guess i forgot to mention that and thx for the correction venus
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
    edited January 2012
    now hope that is the end of this thread, true its hilarious but think we need to bring this joy ride to a halt.

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I found the best way for an archer to heal herself is to quaff a potion while letting someone else take aggro.

The second part is key.
  • Eldunready - Lost City
    Eldunready - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Mage heals aren't crappy. It's one of the best heals in the game. I've tanked a lot of stuff with just mage heals, back when I actually needed a healer. lol

Word! At mid 9x I had to sweat bulletts healing the barb and the BM in Brim on the last boss because the rest of the squad got themselves killed somehow (think the barb might have pulled the mobs). Was it easy? Heck no! Potted like mad, sutra healed, they potted like mad, etc. But it was necessary and I did it. And yes, I spent a buttload on pots and MP that day.

And to the posts, wow! I am not sure what makes my head hurt more, the extreme raging by the OP (in my minds eye I see flaming spittle spewing forth between words) or the baffling discussion of Mystics and other classes that I don't get most of. I have only a Wizard and can't comment on any of the other chars because all I have done was watch them.

But I can say this about squads. You get bad ones, it's a fact of the game. But some of the badness can be avoided (and a lot of this arguing) if you discuss the expectations of the squad on you prior to going to the instance. This is just slightly less important than all agreeing on the split of the spoils (how many of THOSE arguments did I have to moderate???) If you know they want a healer and you don't want to be one, then you don't go and no one rages. If they expect you to heal and you aren't a cleric, point out to them the limitations. If then they ignore all that and do whatever they want anyway, to hell with them :)

In general though you need to calm down. You'll get an aneurism or something. Or at the very least the flaming spittle will set your couch on fire...
    edited January 2012
    Word! At mid 9x I had to sweat bulletts healing the barb and the BM in Brim on the last boss because the rest of the squad got themselves killed somehow (think the barb might have pulled the mobs). Was it easy? Heck no! Potted like mad, sutra healed, they potted like mad, etc. But it was necessary and I did it. And yes, I spent a buttload on pots and MP that day.

And to the posts, wow! I am not sure what makes my head hurt more, the extreme raging by the OP (in my minds eye I see flaming spittle spewing forth between words) or the baffling discussion of Mystics and other classes that I don't get most of. I have only a Wizard and can't comment on any of the other chars because all I have done was watch them.

But I can say this about squads. You get bad ones, it's a fact of the game. But some of the badness can be avoided (and a lot of this arguing) if you discuss the expectations of the squad on you prior to going to the instance. This is just slightly less important than all agreeing on the split of the spoils (how many of THOSE arguments did I have to moderate???) If you know they want a healer and you don't want to be one, then you don't go and no one rages. If they expect you to heal and you aren't a cleric, point out to them the limitations. If then they ignore all that and do whatever they want anyway, to hell with them :)

In general though you need to calm down. You'll get an aneurism or something. Or at the very least the flaming spittle will set your couch on fire...

Its nice to hear that there are wizards out there that know they have a heal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Finally you get it I'm not healing your fat azz? Because I won't I have more important priorities, picking my nose for instance
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • Kimi - Dreamweaver
    Kimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    /hugs OP
    :(
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Finally you get it I'm not healing your fat azz? Because I won't I have more important priorities, picking my nose for instance

Please don't wipe your boogers on the bottom of your chair. Use your pants or a tissue. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012

1, no one asked the peanut gallary

2, your so dispicable

edited January 2012
    i thought this thread was basically shut down till the big mouth started up again.

• Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    i thought this thread was basically shut down till the big mouth started up again.

1. He trolled you all, quite succesfully

2. you double postedb:angry
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    FanFon - Dreamweaver Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    1. He trolled you all, quite succesfully

2. you double postedb:angry

he didn't just double post he double posted twice. what would you call that?
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    he didn't just double post he double posted twice. what would you call that?

Posting twice.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2012

If only mage heals stacked...
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited January 2012

Venus! you forgot they have a skill to restore x% of hp and a skill to restore x% of mp! D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Deadlife - Lost City
    Deadlife - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Ive only got one question, is it pronounced shade or shady? cause either way your ghetto slang sucks
    edited January 2012
    Venus! you forgot they have a skill to restore x% of hp and a skill to restore x% of mp! D:

D: OH no!! Please forgive me Venomancers. I didn't mean to. b:cryb:begb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Dark_Shayd - Harshlands
    Dark_Shayd - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I agree with whatever OP says
    edited January 2012

Because you are the OP and fail trolling at this point. Also, you do realize people can just click your name and see your core? We know its you, not that your name didn't already give it away. ::rolls eyes:: C'mon give us something better to laugh at than that. I miss Bearish. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • XMiyala - Dreamweaver
    XMiyala - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Because you are the OP and fail trolling at this point. Also, you do realize people can just click your name and see your core? We know its you, not that your name didn't already give it away. ::rolls eyes:: C'mon give us something better to laugh at than that. I miss Bearish. b:chuckle

Also his signature lists that character as an alt b:laugh
  • Prettymcbabe - Sanctuary
    Prettymcbabe - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2012

Come on everyone, we all know that every village needs and Idiot, Shayd just happens to be our Idiot, I for one think we should all offer him the hugs he needs. I mean isnt that what you do with Special Ed kids? give hugs, and tell them "they are Super!"
    *HUGS* Shayd, "you're doing super!!!" now make sure you keep that special helmet on to protect your head while waiting for that short yellow bus :P My offer still stands for you to come to my server, and Ill hold your hand through the game :D