Wiz or Archer for TW??

13»

Comments

• BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Wow, I haven't even needed to post and already people are tearing apart your stupidity.

So I'll let it sit. You've proven you have no reading comprehension. At first I just thought I might be getting epic trolled, but now it seems obvious I've witnessed stupidity in it's truest form.

Thank you for contributing to the wizard forums oh mighty Bloodmystic. I'm sure that the hundreds of lines of text you've written related to my pk frequency will contribute to the new wizards reading these forums immensely.

So like I said before, I'm done with you. It's not even logic circles anymore, because you don't use logic. I'm just reasoning with someone that wants to argue for the sake of filling time, not to accomplish a goal.

I know you'll chalk this up as a victory. That's fine. No matter how much longer I spend completely demolishing your arguments you'll still think you have a point. So I'm done.

lul, u mad bro? Just cuz you act like you pk and I've showed you to not pk AT LEAST for 6 months or more, and I suspect its alot longer than that.

Just cuz I offered to gear down just to stomp your psychic so you can see how good I am instead of just trying to smear me from the safety of your hovel.

Just cuz you fail to gain one inch of ground when you argue with bloodmystic, and to the contrary come up further behind than where you started, don't be mad, bro.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited September 2011
    like i've said , don't flatter yourself. Finding other morons that help you with trolling isn't hard. And no, having long posts doesn't mean you know what you're talking about. It means you either troll for the sake of it or you vent some frustrations which I don't really care about.

So tango away tard, just please go on other class forums to do it. Would like wiz one nice and clean, you kinda' fill it up with your shiat.

Not sure where I said long posts mean I know what I am talking about. Please go reread them. Your missing the whole point, clearly.

And again, I am not the only one with long posts, and my long posts are to correct peoples attempts (poorly executed though they may be) at character assassination. I go away for weeks at a time, and these fools still fill up these forums with "shiat" bad mouthing me. So I come back and answer them, and you are upset with me. Tough shiat, fool.

So tard all you want, tard. Until you critique them for filling up these forums with those kind of personal attacks, you have no moral highground from which to complain about shiat on these forums, washed up, has-been tard.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    you attempt to do what? School the internets?
    Smart.

now gtfo.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    you attempt to do what? School the internets?
    Smart.

now gtfo.

"school the internets"? b:chuckle
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited September 2011
    it's amazing how confident people get when others support their skewed ideas.

dakillinator: your argument has more holes in it than swiss cheese, the only thing you got going for you is the support of someone who just doesn't like who your ******** at
    adroit: you're not helping at all, imo
    ursa: what?
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    I'm beginning to think some ppl around there should leave the basement and check out in RL a bit more. It's fun, I swear on +5 R8 sword.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internets, hence the related meme: " school the internets".

/facepalm.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    prof wrote: »
    it's amazing how confident people get when others support their skewed ideas.

dakillinator: your argument has more holes in it than swiss cheese, the only thing you got going for you is the support of someone who just doesn't like who your ******** at
    adroit: you're not helping at all, imo
    ursa: what?

I'm not even really reading their posts.. I just scan for anything addressed to me, so I'm not supporting DaKill or his ideas (nor am I disagreeing.. as I don't know what he has said). All I am saying is that I know that Blood twists words/lies/has the critical thinking of a three year old.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited September 2011
    I'm beginning to think some ppl around there should leave the basement and check out in RL a bit more. It's fun, I swear on +5 R8 sword.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internets, hence the related meme: " school the internets".

/facepalm.

you confuse me.

"I'm going to use an unheard-of meme and, when you don't care to understand it because it isn't a real meme, I'll use a stereotypical no-life comment to attempt to sound better than you."

is this really your argument? it makes about as much sense as killa's.

b:bye
    edited October 2011

/facepalm.

Check out RL more by becomming familiar with SNL and Steven Colbert comedic references? RL?

/facepalm, indeed.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    prof wrote: »
    you confuse me.

"I'm going to use an unheard-of meme and, when you don't care to understand it because it isn't a real meme, I'll use a stereotypical no-life comment to attempt to sound better than you."

is this really your argument? it makes about as much sense as killa's.

b:bye
    Check out RL more by becomming familiar with SNL and Steven Colbert comedic references? RL?

/facepalm, indeed.

lol...Prof, you dissapoint me ...
    u 2 are cute as a button and dumb as a doornail. Stop posting like you have an idea after two dumbass uninformed posts that you had before.
    You two aren't worth the wear&tear on my cheap *** working keyboard.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    u 2 are cute as a button and dumb as a doornail. Stop posting like you have an idea after two dumbass uninformed posts that you had before.

Is english your second language as well?
    You two aren't worth the wear&tear on my cheap *** working keyboard.

Not worth your time for baseless insults? I agree, Mr. RL.
  • LolliLoo - Sanctuary
    LolliLoo - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I would say both can be excellent in TW. It depends how skilled the person who plays is and how well they know their class and how experienced they are with TW. Now I only have a level 17 wiz atm, so I do not know much about them (thus why I'm in the wizard forums b:chuckle). But I would say, you would need more skill as a wizard to be excellent in TW. Archers are fast and can pew pew at people. On the other hand.. wizards have a long cast time, giving other players the advantage to kill you during that time. By the time a wizard is done casting, an archer could have hit him/her several times. But the TW's I have been in many Wizards shine with their huge AoE skills and can hit hard. And since TW is based around how fast your reflexes are, wizards have their downfall in that area.

Now this is just judgement from seeing how wizards play and how long their casting is, compared to archers. Trying not to step on anyone's toes.b:surrender
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I would say both can be excellent in TW. It depends how skilled the person who plays is and how well they know their class and how experienced they are with TW. Now I only have a level 17 wiz atm, so I do not know much about them (thus why I'm in the wizard forums b:chuckle). But I would say, you would need more skill as a wizard to be excellent in TW. Archers are fast and can pew pew at people. On the other hand.. wizards have a long cast time, giving other players the advantage to kill you during that time. By the time a wizard is done casting, an archer could have hit him/her several times. But the TW's I have been in many Wizards shine with their huge AoE skills and can hit hard. And since TW is based around how fast your reflexes are, wizards have their downfall in that area.

Now this is just judgement from seeing how wizards play and how long their casting is, compared to archers. Trying not to step on anyone's toes.b:surrender

Wrong. Most important is gear not skills. Maybe on physic, skills are important(becuase with SOR he cannot be 1shot), but wizy, or archer not. You are usually 1 shot with R9+10 or higier. If you are lucky 2 shots. So you have no time do anything. Regarless you are wizy or archer. Today is everything about gear. You are dead as fast as blink of eye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.