Wiz or Archer for TW??

Comments

• BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    If you really want to, please roll on RT and ask around how often DaKillanator does that. People will testify that I use spark, but I don't try to stack it.

Um, I did make a toon on RT and ask around about you, as well as all of these wizards giving pk advice. Several times as recently as last weekend. Noone in any pk area ever heard of you. And they indicated that really only 1 wizard ever did world pk, and it wasn't anyone I recognize as posting on these forums.
    And I've actually seen you in action. I find it funny how you talk like you're anything great.

First, I've never said I am great. Not once, really. I've said quite the opposite several times.

Still find your reading incomprehension "funny"?
    You play on the most dead server which is full of scrubs. I played there on my psy, PurpleMamba, for a while. He was in Nemesis and Immunity for a length of time.

Nemesis and Immunity? That explains alot, lol. Thank you.

Unique name, I think i vaguely remember you. But never as a psychic that pk'd, and never anything that was a threat.

As for being a server full of scrubs? Meh, thats your opinion. Start up your psychic again and see. I'll even wear tt90 gear and use a +6 aquadash I have on my cleric atm. Hell, I'll even use lvl 80 or below gear against you with the aquadash. Lets see how good I am and how good you are . . . .

Talking on the forums and comparing is boring. You have a psychic here in those factions, should be at least lvl 90 with tt90 gear. Come on over, and lets see.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Um, I did make a toon on RT and ask around about you, as well as all of these wizards giving pk advice. Several times as recently as last weekend. Noone in any pk area ever heard of you. And they indicated that really only 1 wizard ever did world pk, and it wasn't anyone I recognize as posting on these forums.
    Only had a working comp for about a month, and it's been 2x drops. I'm not too active in pvp right now. And for all I (or you for that matter) know, you just asked a bunch of nobodies who went white named for a day.

First, I've never said I am great. Not once, really. I've said quite the opposite several times.

Still find your reading incomprehension "funny"?

You don't have to say you think you're a good wizard. You go around talking out of your *** as if you're good. Insinuated cockiness is just as bad as stated cockiness.

Nemesis and Immunity? That explains alot, lol. Thank you.

I'd love to hear what you have to say about either fac.
    Unique name, I think i vaguely remember you. But never as a psychic that pk'd, and never anything that was a threat.
    Meh tbh I wouldn't be much of a threat gear-wise, so I didn't do open pk often. I simply made a decent TW class on a west coast server so I would have plenty of TW fun on weekends if I wanted it.
    As for being a server full of scrubs? Meh, thats your opinion. Start up your psychic again and see. I'll even wear tt90 gear and use a +6 aquadash I have on my cleric atm. Hell, I'll even use lvl 80 or below gear against you with the aquadash. Lets see how good I am and how good you are . . . .
    Let's compare how good I am with a lvl 90 psychic against a 100 wizard with their demon/sage skills to determine who knows more about the wizard class. Impeccable logic yo.
    Talking on the forums and comparing is boring. You have a psychic here in those factions, should be at least lvl 90 with tt90 gear. Come on over, and lets see.
    Used to* have a psychic in those factions. I haven't been active on my psy for months.
    edited September 2011
    Only had a working comp for about a month, and it's been 2x drops. I'm not too active in pvp right now. And for all I (or you for that matter) know, you just asked a bunch of nobodies who went white named for a day.

And you weren't 2 months ago when i checked. And the 2 months before that.

I have been looking on other servers for wizards in pk areas for a looong time now. And I am still looking.

And I asked everyone that was out there. Some red named sins, of course, a couple bms. A dead psychic on the ground b:chuckle Both for you specifically and about wizards in general that pk there. Universal response, every time, once they stop laughing, is that they never heard of you and wizards really don't pk on your server, with 1 or 2 rare exceptions (neither of which were you).
    You don't have to say you think you're a good wizard. You go around talking out of your *** as if you're good. Insinuated cockiness is just as bad as stated cockiness.

Insinuated? Or inferred? I challenge you to find where I even hinted at being better than anyone. Especially across servers, where you can't back it up. Thats the difference between me and, well, everyone else on this forum it seems.
    I'd love to hear what you have to say about either fac.

Easy. The end days of Narla and the early days of Nemesis were mostly people that just wanted to be part of the dominant faction, had little skill, and when Elusive pulled together all the people that ACTUALLY pk'd on arch server (most of whom did so in spite of hating each other, lol) Narla had its crystal shattered for the first time in the history of the server.

Nemesis was basically the same as Narla - different timeline, different faction eventually beating them, but basically the same.

Immunity was (and to a certain (albeit lesser) extent still is) one of the biggest care bear factions we have on our server. They sat for months and months without even participating in a TW because they were land locked and didn't have the stones to even participate in a gank against Narla. As non-factor a faction in TW as you can get.

Citing either of those on your resume, imo, doesn't help your case. It hurts it.
    Let's compare how good I am with a lvl 90 psychic against a 100 wizard with their demon/sage skills to determine who knows more about the wizard class. Impeccable logic yo.

First, I didn't know your level. I just said it had to be at least 90.

Second, it makes more sense than what you do - judge across servers with nothing to back it up. If I'm as fail as you say I am, shouldn't be hard for a psychic with better pvp skills to beat me. Like I said, I'll even put on 8x gear to your 9x gear.

Or maybe I'll roll you on my 8x archer and 8x veno which I have no experience playing at all.

Or, you could just admit (as you almost do above) that you dumped your psychic because you suck at it.
    Used to* have a psychic in those factions. I haven't been active on my psy for months.

Look at all the excuses you have not to put up or shut up. Thank you. I think I've made my point.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Jesus Christ, can't you guys just stop this nonsense?

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Jesus Christ, can't you guys just stop this nonsense?

Can't you stop reading it?

You love it!!!! You love me!!!!!

And don't lump my defending myself in with these fools attacking me. It makes you seem . . . . undiscerning.
    edited September 2011
    And you weren't 2 months ago when i checked. And the 2 months before that.

I have been looking on other servers for wizards in pk areas for a looong time now. And I am still looking.

And I asked everyone that was out there. Some red named sins, of course, a couple bms. A dead psychic on the ground b:chuckle Both for you specifically and about wizards in general that pk there. Universal response, every time, once they stop laughing, is that they never heard of you and wizards really don't pk on your server, with 1 or 2 rare exceptions (neither of which were you).

First of all, what do sins matter? They faceroll every AA class in less than 15seconds, I doubt they'd know me, but w/e.
    Second of all, I'd love the names of people you ask. Because when I pk, it's usually on a Thursday/Friday/Saturday night around midnight, when everyone is at SP. Like I said, you could just be asking nobodies that stand around white named. And red named sins are nonfactors, a sin that can't go red named is most likely brain dead.
    Third of all, my comp broke in June. Before that, I was leveling my new sin for farming, which I can easily post with if you don't believe it exists.

Now if you'd like screenshots or names of people that would attest that I pk, I can give you that.

And I somehow think you're making stuff up. People that have never heard of me were laughing at the mention of my name you say? That's weird. The people I know don't burst out laughing when I ask them about somebody they don't know, but hey I guess you just attract interesting people.

Insinuated? Or inferred? I challenge you to find where I even hinted at being better than anyone. Especially across servers, where you can't back it up. Thats the difference between me and, well, everyone else on this forum it seems.

Hmm... this will be a hard one. Let me do some digging.
    Start up your psychic again and see. I'll even wear tt90 gear and use a +6 aquadash I have on my cleric atm. Hell, I'll even use lvl 80 or below gear against you with the aquadash. Lets see how good I am and how good you are . . .
    Wow, that was much easier than I thought it would be.

Stuff about Nemesis and Immunity.

I'd actually agree with you about Immunity. Like I stated before, my psychic was for TW, and Immunity is an active TW fac, so I joined it.
    And Nemesis of course had it's badwaggoners. But when I joined, they still weren't the clear OP fac of the server. And I'm not the type to join OP facs anyways, I've never joined any on my server. I just simply wanted to ensure that I'd have TW every week.

First, I didn't know your level. I just said it had to be at least 90.

Second, it makes more sense than what you do - judge across servers with nothing to back it up. If I'm as fail as you say I am, shouldn't be hard for a psychic with better pvp skills to beat me. Like I said, I'll even put on 8x gear to your 9x gear.

Or maybe I'll roll you on my 8x archer and 8x veno which I have no experience playing at all.

Or, you could just admit (as you almost do above) that you dumped your psychic because you suck at it.

Where did I say I suck at my psy? I played it well for TW. I could kite like a **** if I needed to, switched voodoos at the appropriate times, and used control/aoe moves on groups of people and cata barbs. Not like playing a psy is hard to do in TW.

And run it by me one more time, because I'm still having a tough time with the logic. How does me fighting your lvl 80 veno with a 90 psy prove that one of us is more knowledgeable of the wizard class than the other?

Look at all the excuses you have not to put up or shut up. Thank you. I think I've made my point.

I need to go through the trouble of regearing, charming, getting a decent genie, and buying apoth on my psy to prove that I'm better at playing a psy than you are at playing a wiz? Hardly seems to be worth my time or money.
    How about you "put up or shutup", and roll a wiz on RT? Seems like we need some more active pkers anyways, so you'd be doing us a favor.
    edited September 2011
    First of all, what do sins matter?

I didn't say they mattered. I said they were there. You asked who I asked. And I told you.
    Second of all, I'd love the names of people you ask. Because when I pk, it's usually on a Thursday/Friday/Saturday night around midnight, when everyone is at SP.

I asked EVERYONE that was at west gate and SP.

And I asked you when you pk'd, and you said you didn't anymore. Now its Thursday Friday and Saturday nights. W/E.
    Like I said, you could just be asking nobodies that stand around white named.

I asked EVERYONE. Apparently, to them, you are a nobody. Noone at west gate, the middle of west arch, or SP ever heard of you.
    Third of all, my comp broke in June. Before that, I was leveling my new sin for farming, which I can easily post with if you don't believe it exists.

Show me where I ever asserted you didn't have a sin. I actually HIGHLY believe you would play a sin more than your wiz.

My point is, I didn't think you pk'd at all, I was certain you didnt' pk as much as you try to make yourself sound like you do.

Not that you didn't quit your wiz to play a sin. For however long a period of time.
    Now if you'd like screenshots or names of people that would attest that I pk, I can give you that.

No, there is enough fake vouching among "friends" on these forums. And going off with 3 members of your faction to pk each other "nice and friendly like" don't count imo.

Keep your screen shots
    And I somehow think you're making stuff up. People that have never heard of me were laughing at the mention of my name you say? That's weird. The people I know don't burst out laughing when I ask them about somebody they don't know, but hey I guess you just attract interesting people.

No, as is customary on here, you misunderstand.

They didn't laugh at YOU, they laughed at the idea of a wizard, any wizard, pking at west gate, or anywhere else on your server, with any regularity.
    Hmm... this will be a hard one. Let me do some digging.

Wow, that was much easier than I thought it would be.

Nice try. That doesn't say I would beat you. That says lets find out.

Even when you refuse, and find 1,000 excuses to avoid facing me, well, even then I won't SAY it. I'll let the reader decide what that says about who would win.
    I'd actually agree with you about Immunity. Like I stated before, my psychic was for TW, and Immunity is an active TW fac, so I joined it.
    And Nemesis of course had it's badwaggoners. But when I joined, they still weren't the clear OP fac of the server. And I'm not the type to join OP facs anyways, I've never joined any on my server. I just simply wanted to ensure that I'd have TW every week.

Where did I say I suck at my psy? I played it well for TW. I could kite like a **** if I needed to, switched voodoos at the appropriate times, and used control/aoe moves on groups of people and cata barbs. Not like playing a psy is hard to do in TW.

Blah blah, lame excuse this, blah blah unsubstantiated statement that. You said you would love to hear what I had to say about those factions, so I told you. I am not really interested in debating Arch server TW faction ancient history with someone that abandoned the server on the wiz forums of all places.

Then come to arch, oh pro psychic. put up or shut up.
    And run it by me one more time, because I'm still having a tough time with the logic. How does me fighting your lvl 80 veno with a 90 psy prove that one of us is more knowledgeable of the wizard class than the other?

You are the one comparing, I am not. All I am saying is, you have a toon here, come see how good I am. Its alot more "logical" than you telling me this or that about what I know or how good I am from another server.
    How about you "put up or shutup", and roll a wiz on RT? Seems like we need some more active pkers anyways, so you'd be doing us a favor.

Roll a THIRD wizard on a THIRD PvE server. No, on both accounts. I am not asking you to reroll. I am saying you could pick up a character you already have on this server.

And as for why you should do it? Your the one commenting on how good I am or w/e, in one post you claim to "have seen me in action" when you played on this server. I am just asking you to use your toon for more than unsubstantiated conclusions.

But I guess that is all you, as well as some others on this forum, are good for. Coward.b:shutup
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited September 2011
    go spend a year getting to my mage's level and gear on myen and i'll 1v1 you all b:cool

until then, i'm slowly leveling in lc b:sweat

dakillinator, if you're so pro, why does nobody i know from your server think you're good? i played with most of goonsquad in heaven's tear before i quit pwi
    edited September 2011
    prof wrote: »
    go spend a year getting to my mage's level and gear on myen and i'll 1v1 you all b:cool

until then, i'm slowly leveling in lc b:sweat

prof, new server opened there some of us from arch server went there, but i couldn't get the damn client to load. I spent DAYS trying to download it, lol, it never worked.

They all came back though because the new server there was apparently dead? Are you on one of the old ones?

What are you leveling on LC? I was leveling a seeker there, but I got bored with them at level 30. I might pay to level it to 100, I don't know. Didn't really like the class. IF the new expansion has a good new class maybe I will try that on LC.

I do like barbs though, and they level fast without having to pay for levels - but endgame? I doubt I could farm with a sage barb enough to get gear able to stand up to r9 +12 magic.

WTB new pvp server or server merge.
    dakillinator, if you're so pro, why does nobody i know from your server think you're good? i played with most of goonsquad in heaven's tear before i quit pwi

No comment necessary. Its what I have been saying.
  • prof
    edited September 2011
    sin+mage, sin will farm gear for mage

myen has been dead for years, only until the delphi+oracle merge did it have any booming activity. due to this, they thought they could open a new server. it died in a few weeks, even the merged server 'utopia' is dead again.

part of the reason i'm trying to play pwi again is because there isn't even pvp there.. only the occasional small tw's that i don't care to be a part of.

edit:

i started on myen during cb in delphi, which is now utopia.
    edited September 2011
    sin+mage, sin will farm gear for mage

myen has been dead for years, only until the delphi+oracle merge did it have any booming activity. due to this, they thought they could open a new server. it died in a few weeks, even the merged server 'utopia' is dead again.

part of the reason i'm trying to play pwi again is because there isn't even pvp there.. only the occasional small tw's that i don't care to be a part of.

ew, sins.

I am predicting rep won't be on sale as cheap anymore, if at all. And I have an 8x sin on Arch server that I hung up because I am all auto attacked out. I can't imagine leveling another sin at all.
  • prof
    edited September 2011
    i was doing a wr, but then pwi patched skill cancelling. figured it wouldn't be worth it to use one anymore

rep shouldn't be too much of an issue, sales should still bring it under 20k per badge. lost city's economy is easily exploitable, people are panic buyers and sellers here; i've made ~100m doing small trades and i can't even farm yet lol

edit:

also, it's too hard for new players to go into myen. gold prices there would make pwi players **** themselves. last time i logged, 7.5m per gold
    edited September 2011

Goonsquad in Heaven's Tear...? I hope you don't mean HT as in the server...

You mean you talked with members the ancient, dead, wiped out, non existent faction Goonsquad, at silverpool?

If so, that's adorable. Because I used to be in Goonsquad for a month or so before I switched out to join my wife's faction. Either you hung out with Goonsquad months ago before I was in the faction, or you're lying. Because people in Goonsquad knew me really well, especially the pkers. We would squad up and own SP for hours.
  • prof
    edited September 2011
    i mean the "core" members from the guild are from heaven's tear, the server. and not one of them says you mean anything lol
    edited September 2011
    I didn't say they mattered. I said they were there. You asked who I asked. And I told you.

Sins that pk wouldn't know the names of anyone unless they were OP geared, so they could avoid them. Why would they bother remembering the name of just another r8 wizard they can own? /inb4yousuckbecausesinscanownyou

I asked EVERYONE that was at west gate and SP.

And I asked you when you pk'd, and you said you didn't anymore. Now its Thursday Friday and Saturday nights. W/E.

Everybody you say? You wouldn't happen to of spoken to a certain r9 barb named BloodTyrant did you? Because he pks at west constantly, and I'm sure he would remember me.
    And I haven't really pk'd recently. I wouldn't say anymore, that implies I never do. I just rarely do right now. Talk to me after 2x when I get some time away from school.

I asked EVERYONE. Apparently, to them, you are a nobody. Noone at west gate, the middle of west arch, or SP ever heard of you.

Once again, I'm pretty sure you talked to nobodies. The real pk usually starts around midnight server time. If you're just checking in at some random time like 2pm, you'll be talking to the tt90 lvl 100 fails that aren't even in TW facs.

But let me guess you're next argument. You apparently know all the eastcoast hot times for pk, and log on at those times. You then proceed to ask all the factor pkers if they know me, and all of them claim they've never even heard of me.
    In fact, you've apparently been doing this for months as you said, because you knew that one day we would get into an argument and it would come in handy for you to know that nobody thinks I pk.

Good argument bro.

Show me where I ever asserted you didn't have a sin. I actually HIGHLY believe you would play a sin more than your wiz.

My point is, I didn't think you pk'd at all, I was certain you didnt' pk as much as you try to make yourself sound like you do.

Not that you didn't quit your wiz to play a sin. For however long a period of time.

/facepalm
    Wow, you completely missed the point. My point wasn't, "u dident kno I hav a sin, u fale." My point was, I've been busy leveling a sin and milking 2x for all it's worth for months. Pking hasn't been at the top of my agenda.

And how much do I try to make myself sound like I pk? Since you seem to love the phrase, "where did I say that?" I'll go ahead and throw it back in your face. /inb4you'renotoriginalsoI'mnotansweringthatandavoidingthequestion
    No, there is enough fake vouching among "friends" on these forums. And going off with 3 members of your faction to pk each other "nice and friendly like" don't count imo.

Keep your screen shots

Figured you'd say that but meh what can I do? I try to find a way to give proof, but you don't want proof. You want drama.

No, as is customary on here, you misunderstand.

They didn't laugh at YOU, they laughed at the idea of a wizard, any wizard, pking at west gate, or anywhere else on your server, with any regularity.

Didn't say I pk'd regularly. Said I pk'd randomly actually. But as is customary on here, you misunderstand.

Nice try. That doesn't say I would beat you. That says lets find out.

Even when you refuse, and find 1,000 excuses to avoid facing me, well, even then I won't SAY it. I'll let the reader decide what that says about who would win.

Sure, we'll let the reader decide. That's fine by me.
    To me it seems like "the readers" in your fanbase consists of only prof, a well respected nobody that plays on a different version of pw altogether.

Then come to arch, oh pro psychic. put up or shut up.

I already graced you guys with my presence. My new west coast server is Sanc, since my wife's sister plays on that server.
    Yes yes I know, I'm lying. But hey, just ask TheDan if FistFlurry/PwettyBoob has been cross-server trading items/coin to Sanc for his new toon.
    You are the one comparing, I am not. All I am saying is, you have a toon here, come see how good I am. Its alot more "logical" than you telling me this or that about what I know or how good I am from another server.

Where did I compare? I've consistently questioned your weak logic in thinking that a psy vs wiz or psy vs veno fight would prove anything about how good of a pker I am on my wiz. That's been all you sweet cheeks.

Roll a THIRD wizard on a THIRD PvE server. No, on both accounts. I am not asking you to reroll. I am saying you could pick up a character you already have on this server.

And as for why you should do it? Your the one commenting on how good I am or w/e, in one post you claim to "have seen me in action" when you played on this server. I am just asking you to use your toon for more than unsubstantiated conclusions.

But I guess that is all you, as well as some others on this forum, are good for. Coward.b:shutup

You're not asking me to reroll. You're just asking me to prove myself as a Wizard on my Psychic. Such pro logic yo.

I did see you in action. Saw some cleric from Treason whipping your *** up and down. But hey, I guess nobodies saying they don't recognize your name is worse than someone seeing you get facerolled by a cleric.

I also stuck around long enough to see you drop an ulti on a barb. It was so pro, you totally ticked his charm.

But hey, if you really want to see me pk, just wait until xmas break. I'll have time to pk. You won't even need to role a new wiz. You can just stand in the background, blue named, and watch me do my thing. My prediction is that I do really well, and you obsess over the times I get one shot by r9s or stealthganked. Should be fun to see if you can admit I'm good once you've seen me in action.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Can't you stop reading it?

You love it!!!! You love me!!!!!

And don't lump my defending myself in with these fools attacking me. It makes you seem . . . . undiscerning.

don't flatter yourself moron, I'm passing by with the hope of reading something even remotely useful, and all I see is your tard never ending posts that wear out my mouse scroll wheel.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Sins that pk wouldn't know the names of anyone unless they were OP geared, so they could avoid them. Why would they bother remembering the name of just another r8 wizard they can own? /inb4yousuckbecausesinscanownyou

Every sin on my server that pks knows me. I have 3 or 4 of them on me within minutes.
    Everybody you say? You wouldn't happen to of spoken to a certain r9 barb named BloodTyrant did you? Because he pks at west constantly, and I'm sure he would remember me.

How can I say this more clearly - I talked to EVERYONE in west arch, west gate and SP. They never see any wizards. Not one of them said that they do. And when I said "what about "DaKillanator" they said "never heard of him".

Again, dude, I am not going to ask your friends or your buddies.
    Once again, I'm pretty sure you talked to nobodies. The real pk usually starts around midnight server time. If you're just checking in at some random time like 2pm, you'll be talking to the tt90 lvl 100 fails that aren't even in TW facs.

Again dude, i didn't ask "nobodies", I asked "everybodies".

And yes, it was at midnight - 10-12:00 actually, across all the other servers.

And pking in TT90 @ level 100 makes them fail? lol Being in a TW faction makes you "non-fail"? b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Dude, at least they show up to pk, unlike some . . . .! b:laugh
    But let me guess you're next argument. You apparently know all the eastcoast hot times for pk, and log on at those times. You then proceed to ask all the factor pkers if they know me, and all of them claim they've never even heard of me.
    In fact, you've apparently been doing this for months as you said, because you knew that one day we would get into an argument and it would come in handy for you to know that nobody thinks I pk.

Good argument bro.

Actually, its pretty close, yes. Starting 6 months ago or so (April or May probably), I started logging on looking for wizards that pk on other servers. I started looking for Adroit specifically, but gave up after several weeks and never finding him and everyone I asked every time said with few exceptions (none of which mentioned Adroit) that wizards don't pk on lost city very often if at all) and then just started looking for wizards, any wizards, in any of the pk areas on the servers. I consistently found none.

Ever sense you posed in your guide and started arguing with me about wizards being one of the best pk classes, yes, I started asking for you by name. I did it a half dozen times over the last 3 weeks or so.

And if you don't believe me, I honestly don't care. Its true. If any reader doesnt' believe me, I invite them to do the same. They will come to the same conclusions I have, I am certain.

And if things change, and you are rolling west gate every night, and they see that, great!!! Still doesn't mean I am wrong. In fact, you've admitted to me that you haven't pk'd for 3 months (probably more).

So, given your admission, why do you find it so hard to believe what I say? I KNEW you hadn't pk'd in several months before you said it. How?

Because I did what I said I did, and got the answers I said I got.

Facepalm indeed.
    And how much do I try to make myself sound like I pk? Since you seem to love the phrase, "where did I say that?" I'll go ahead and throw it back in your face. /inb4you'renotoriginalsoI'mnotansweringthatandavoidingthequestion

I can find DOZENS of instances, I am sure. But all I need to do is point to your guide where you tell noobs that wizards are one of the best pk classes. Go edit that to say "I don't pk, but wizards are one of the best pk classes".

Moreover, in this very post (or maybe the other post on the other thread) you say things like "me and my boys OWN pk" etc.

And there are at least a dozen more. I, unlike you, comprehend and remember what people post.
    Didn't say I pk'd regularly. Said I pk'd randomly actually. But as is customary on here, you misunderstand.

I don't misunderstand. You do. Maybe english isn't your first language. If so, tell me. I'll go a little easier on you.

"Randomly" doesn't really describe frequency. You could randomly pk on different classes, different places, using random skills (this time, only water skills!!!!), etc.

Go preface your the sections of your guide that talke about pk with "Although I don't pk very often, and I haven't done it for several months . . . . " Then we will all know whats what.
    Sure, we'll let the reader decide. That's fine by me.
    To me it seems like "the readers" in your fanbase consists of only prof, a well respected nobody that plays on a different version of pw altogether.

lol

A. Prof isn't a fan of mine, lol. I don't even know him. What he is, obviously, is someone that doesnt' post here depending on who is or is not his "friend". That makes his posts more honest and truthful.

B. Second, I didn't ask for a vote between my "fanbase" and yours. I don't play a game to make fans. I don't play it to make friends. And my posts have nothing to do with who is my fan, and even less with who is your fan.

C. He played this version, and apparently is playing this version. And alot about this version and the version he plays regularly is the same. Some things are different.

I'll let soft-minded players like you and Adroit assemble a "fanbase". LUL@fanbase anyway. Like you think your famous or something that you have "fans". Delusions of grandeur much?

I already graced you guys with my presence. My new west coast server is Sanc, since my wife's sister plays on that server.

Hmm, what you rolling on sanctuary? This could be interesting.

Yes yes I know, I'm lying. But hey, just ask TheDan if FistFlurry/PwettyBoob has been cross-server trading items/coin to Sanc for his new toon.

Nice. I can't wait to pwn you there.
    I did see you in action. Saw some cleric from Treason whipping your *** up and down. But hey, I guess nobodies saying they don't recognize your name is worse than someone seeing you get facerolled by a cleric.

lol, "some cleric", lol.

That cleric was full r9 +12, can't remember if he had jades or garnet gems, tbh, but does it really matter? I had the stones to fight them with my tt90 gear and t99 weapon, lol.

Comparing that to 90% of the opponents in Adroit's videos that you jaw drop over? I wish you would have recorded it.

And note, you admit here that I was pking and you were, well, watching b:surrender
    But hey, if you really want to see me pk, just wait until xmas break. I'll have time to pk.

So you admit you haven't pk'd for 3 months (and im thinking more) and that you won't be pking until christmas? Another 3 months. So what, you are a pk machine twice a year with 6 month breaks between?
    If he said that he didn't pk at all in the second quote.. you'd have something.

Think I got something now Adroit?

I rest my case.
    edited September 2011
    don't flatter yourself moron, I'm passing by with the hope of reading something even remotely useful, and all I see is your tard never ending posts that wear out my mouse scroll wheel.

Thats all you see? Just my posts? Uh huh.

Takes two to tango, tard.

And if there weren't so many lies, misstatements, baseless conclusions, self-serving clap trap put out by some on these forums, my posts would be much, much shorter.

A short lie often demands a long truth.
    edited September 2011
    I did see you in action. Saw some cleric from Treason whipping your *** up and down. But hey, I guess nobodies saying they don't recognize your name is worse than someone seeing you get facerolled by a cleric. [edit, that "cleric from treason" was full R9 +12, everyone knows that "cleric from Treason"]

vs
    But hey, if you really want to see me pk, just wait until xmas break. I'll have time to pk. My prediction is that I do really well, and you obsess over the times I get one shot by r9s or stealthganked.

No, only morons obsess like that, ijs.

Moron.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Think I got something now Adroit?

I rest my case.

I didn't bother reading all of your QQrage post, but from getting to know you for the past few months.. I can safely say (with 99.9% accuracy) that you don't have "something". You don't think logically.. you attempt to win arguments by smothering your opponent in pages and pages of nothingness with no basis for your claims.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • EIvemage - Dreamweaver
    EIvemage - Dreamweaver Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    sin+archer:) get an account stash stone and work on ur sins gear and use it on ur archer aswell:D
    edited September 2011
    I didn't bother reading all of your QQrage post, but from getting to know you for the past few months.. I can safely say (with 99.9% accuracy) that you don't have "something". You don't think logically.. you attempt to win arguments by smothering your opponent in pages and pages of nothingness with no basis for your claims.

Tell me what was baseless?

The only thing baseless is your saying my "claims" are baseless. A fact you admit by saying you didn't even read my "claims" in the first place. Fail troll is fail.

And again, people come at me with a 30 line post, I will respond in kind. No apologies,
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    honestly both are good, it depends on the person how he uses a character. you can **** anyone with both anywhere, and both classes are a killer in TW.
    Also wizard class is really hard to use just to give u a heads up. Wizard that just Q_Q on forums about fighting sins etc is useless cuz they are OP....they just suck and don't know how to use a wizard right. lol just re-roll to 5 aps sin or r9 archer too if you can't kill them...
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Tell me what was baseless?

What wasn't baseless? 99% of your claims are based on flawed evidence, have nothing to do with the evidence, or have no evidence at all. Ahhh.. I'm getting dragged back into this, time to go do some homework :D
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Gear up on sanc quick killer I need somone to stab
    Gifs are hard to make work here
    edited September 2011
    Wow, I haven't even needed to post and already people are tearing apart your stupidity.

So I'll let it sit. You've proven you have no reading comprehension. At first I just thought I might be getting epic trolled, but now it seems obvious I've witnessed stupidity in it's truest form.

Thank you for contributing to the wizard forums oh mighty Bloodmystic. I'm sure that the hundreds of lines of text you've written related to my pk frequency will contribute to the new wizards reading these forums immensely.

So like I said before, I'm done with you. It's not even logic circles anymore, because you don't use logic. I'm just reasoning with someone that wants to argue for the sake of filling time, not to accomplish a goal.

I know you'll chalk this up as a victory. That's fine. No matter how much longer I spend completely demolishing your arguments you'll still think you have a point. So I'm done.
    edited September 2011
    Gear up on sanc quick killer I need somone to stab

Lvl 30 atm, right now is the prime time to stab me if you want to b:chuckle
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Lvl 30 atm, right now is the prime time to stab me if you want to b:chuckle

Uuuuuuh I've gotta, kill siver frost in SP now >.> wanna come in and do your fb?
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Thats all you see? Just my posts? Uh huh.

Takes two to tango, tard.

And if there weren't so many lies, misstatements, baseless conclusions, self-serving clap trap put out by some on these forums, my posts would be much, much shorter.

A short lie often demands a long truth.

like i've said , don't flatter yourself. Finding other morons that help you with trolling isn't hard. And no, having long posts doesn't mean you know what you're talking about. It means you either troll for the sake of it or you vent some frustrations which I don't really care about.

So tango away tard, just please go on other class forums to do it. Would like wiz one nice and clean, you kinda' fill it up with your shiat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    What wasn't baseless? 99% of your claims are based on flawed evidence, have nothing to do with the evidence, or have no evidence at all. Ahhh.. I'm getting dragged back into this, time to go do some homework :D

Way to be specific, hero!

More generalizations not worthy of reply
This discussion has been closed.