For the last time!

Options

Comments

• ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    There is this little thing called 'experience', and I'm not referring to the stuff that you got from Goons, either. b:bye

Umm. I was 101 long before goonz was disovered (or atleast leaked out), so save your asinine assumptions for those that are actually guilty of it-

b:bye
    re
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Umm. I was 101 long before goonz was disovered (or atleast leaked out), so save your asinine assumptions for those that are actually guilty of it-

Level and experience are independent here. b:chuckle
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Level and experience are independent here. b:chuckle

I see your trolling is as entertaining as dry humping a brick wall still... and just as pointless.
    re
  • MaidenChina - Harshlands
    MaidenChina - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

Goons, scrolls, whatever. Either way, I seriously doubt you hit 101 the old fashioned way, and if you did, I'm concerned for your social life...

On the OP's note: He's right, it takes an **** ton of MP to buff a squad.
    But of course you have--

-A cleric's healing
    -A Psychic's casting time (but shorter, which pisses off this Psy.)
    -A Venomancer's tanking ability (with added benefits if you sacrifice pet. I won't even get into Salvation...)

So...get an apothecary skill, and get over it. That's what I did on my Psychic until I was able to hit 75.

Are mystics "better" than cleric? What are we basing this off of? Solo ability? Tanking? Healing? DDing?

The answer is, why have one when you can have both? Stop bickering about which one is superior and work together--It's sort of like how the Psychics and Wizards used to argue about DD output--eventually both sides realized it was absolutely pointless, and just played the game, working together. (You still have a couple stupid people who whine about it from time to time...there is no cure for standard cases of downright stupid.)

Play the class you want, and don't let people tell you any different. This is a game--the point is to enjoy it.
  • Deadlife - Lost City
    Deadlife - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Maybe OP should save his/her preferences and ideals for the bh squads instead of the forums maybe it would work out better that way.

I cant imagine that OP stated any of this in any of the fail squad experiences prior to the squad actually starting or we wouldnt be having these conversations now.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Classic case of the mass majority trying to dictate other people's gameplay to suite themselves.

If you play a character and are in a squad and have a useful buff, you're supposed to buff people. That's just what you do. Complaining about the costs associated with a class is just hilarious. OMG I'm a tank I have repair bills, omg I'm a cleric and every time I stop attacking to heal you my charm ticks... whatever. xP

Hyper-noob is hyper-noob with or without goon glitch.

I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    On LV10 is costs 2.7K, and nothing is my duty, I will happily leave next moron squad in middle of BH letting those morons die and laugh in their face. If all mystics did so, you would be crying loudly for clerics who become extinct because *******s like YOU make us main support class, I can't act as healer because my skills are limited, it also takes TWICE mana as cleric, and don't also expect me to attack in meantime, I heal TANK or PET! Decide, If pet dies you survive or opposite, also pet with no mana does small damage, and i have to save MP to heal your fat oracle A S S.

If you are in a squad, there are things that are expected of you as a player, and in all honesty, rez buff is one of them.

Do you expect a barb to tank, use fleshream, hp buff, and patt buff?

Do you expect a sin to use ribstrike and buff with bp?

Do you expect a veno to amp/purge, andd buff with bramble?

Do you expect a bm to HF, and buff with golden bell?

Do you expect psy's, wizzies, seekers and other DD's to AOE?

Do you expect clerics to squad buff, rez, purify, ad heal?

If you answered yes to any of these, then its not unreasonable for others to expect the same of your mystic...to rez buff, heal, and help keep them alive.

Granted, you've suffered fail squads...numerous fail squads, and they're irritating to be sure. However, if you're in a squad where you ARE the only healer, then you need to rez buff everyone. I know it sucks. Mystics are REAL mp drainers, and no one is disputing that. However, every class has their gripes.

There's no reason for you to try to go hard on Mitachi when she IS CLEARLY playing as a level 101 cleric. Our rez costs a lot too, and she's trying to make you understand a valid point. You did choose the class, and in so doing, you do have certain detriments, as do any class. Here is an idea of cleric mp costs at high end.

Sage rez = 1500 mp
    Sage IH = 400 mp
    Sage SOR = 1000 mp
    Full Squad buff = 3300 mp.
    Sage Wellspring = 275 mp.

Hey, but wait....those are cheaper than my mystic skills...and they're sage. QQ

True. However, its not exactly easy on us either.

We've got to literally spam IH, and use all of these skills to full effect.

Mystics are not meant to be the main healer. Your extraordinary high mp cost is proof of that. However, mystics are meant to be support healers, and they are capable of solo healing as Venus pointed out.

If you are the only healer, you might not like it, but despite your high mp cost...the squad expects for you to heal. If you can't do that, then announce it before the run, and drop squad while they look for a cleric or a mystic that can solo heal. They may joke you a bit for it, but they will respect you for it at least.

Regarding healing tank or pet, I recommend that you use Salvation pet. High defenses to my understanding, and its your healing pet as well. If you're solo healing, then you shouldn't be in attack mode if you don't feel that you can do it adequately. Since you're talking about healing tank or pet, then you must be dealing with bosses with AOE, and at level 66, this means Wyvern and Rankar. Use salvation if anything, and if the decision is between your pet and the tank, then OBVIOUSLY, heal the tank. Your pet doesn't need the bh, and is only DD'ing a little.

That said, there's the good advise, now... I don't normally do this with class or level,...matter of fact I never do this, but how is a level 66 mystic going to stand there and insult a level 101 cleric that was simply making a valid point.

She didn't make you the main support class. She's playing a cleric, I'm playing a cleric, several others who posted are playing a cleric. YOU CHOSE TO GO ON THE BH AS THE ONLY HEALER. SHE, NOR ANYONE ELSE FORCED YOU INTO IT. IT WAS YOUR DECISION TO TAKE ON THAT ROLE. You could have dropped squad if you didn't feel that you could handle it. You decided you wouldn't. Thus, you have a responsibility to your squad. (YOUR ONLY WAY TO REZ IS REZ BUFF. Thus, if you are the only healer, you just have to **** that painful mp cost, suck it up and move on.)

Calling her a fat oracle **** is out of line too. Lets see...she leveled to 101 on oracles? REALLY? That's quite a feat. You know her body type in real life? Who are you talk to anyone like that? You need your mana to heal a level 101 cleric? Righhhhtttttttt.....

That said, I was sympathetic to you at first. Fail squads suck, and I'm sorry to hear that you had to suffer numerous ones. Nevertheless, you still need to be mindful of how you talk to and address others otherwise you're going to have a hard time.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    That's it. b:angry

No more Bramble Guard for anyone during PvP.

Oh wait.......

/hangs head in shame and walks back to my seat. b:surrender
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    If you don't want to be the healer in a squad, you have to be up front about it. Don't join squads advertising for healers. The squads you do join, tell them immediately that you would prefer it if they found a cleric as well because you don't like to be the solo healer.

That said, Serenity is correct on the buff issue. Every class in a squad is expected to give the buffs that they have, and for you that is the res buff. That is part of the teamwork within a squad. If you don't want to use the skills you have to benefit others in a squad, then you can expect not to be welcome in them. Yes, the mana cost is very high - but if that makes you so frustrated and less inclined to be helpful in your squad, then perhaps it is time to roll another class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    That said, Serenity is correct on the buff issue. Every class in a squad is expected to give the buffs that they have, and for you that is the res buff. That is part of the teamwork within a squad. If you don't want to use the skills you have to benefit others in a squad, then you can expect not to be welcome in them. Yes, the mana cost is very high - but if that makes you so frustrated and less inclined to be helpful in your squad, then perhaps it is time to roll another class.

Yeah, and if a Mystic is gonna complain about that, they better not ask for Barb or Cleric buffs.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Every class in a squad is expected to give the buffs that they have, and for you that is the res buff. That is part of the teamwork within a squad. If you don't want to use the skills you have to benefit others in a squad, then you can expect not to be welcome in them. Yes, the mana cost is very high - but if that makes you so frustrated and less inclined to be helpful in your squad, then perhaps it is time to roll another class.
    In general all this is true, but it's not merely the buff that's the problem. Mystics have the worst overall MP consumption of any class, even clerics (in my experience, anyway).

Right now I only roll out my mystic for supportive healing of my barb in certain situations, and even in that role I have to pay extremely close attention or risk winding up with an empty MP bar. To give one common situation... healing my barb on tanking Ofotis. I've done this before, more than once, and each time I would have to routinely pop standard MP potions, apocs (both focus powder and MP-over-time apoc), and judicious use of double-spark to recover the MP more so than to help with healing output. This is with healing herb up, of course (and occasionally vital herb when I can spare the spark). And even then, I'll occasionally have to have the barb help out with the damage mitigation (turtle/ToP/solid shield/crabmeats/etc).

Sesame Yuanxiaos would effectively curb the problem, but I have less than 100 of them left across all my characters and AFAIK, there is no way left to legitimately acquire them. :(

So the natural goal, then, becomes to hit 75 ASAP by which point Herb Yuanxiaos will eliminate the problem. I can't help but wonder how any mystic would cope if this token-based economy we have now, with such cheap and plentiful access to herb pots, had never materialized. I'd probably have given up on my mystic a long time ago. x.x

I dunno, maybe I just suck on my mystic with the dual-clienting. :P But either way, I can relate to the OP here. I think the way he presents himself leaves a lot to be desired, but... as far as the res buff goes, IMO it's forgivable until lv75.

EDIT: At the very least, if the squad insists on full res buffs, they should give the mystic time to recover that MP rather than just sprinting off down the corridor and not allowing him/her to contribute. :-/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Whether a Mystic can heal for a certain instance is situational. It really depends on the squad makeup, what class the tank is and if they're smart or idiotic, etc. It's one thing to heal a barb tanking, say, Pyro in BH69. It's quite another to heal that same barb on Polearm and Guarnob in that very same run, because of the lack of Purify.

But the OP is 66, so, BH51 right? Let me guess... you were frantically trying to heal your tank through Wyvern's damage amp when a very, very stupid sin failed to moderate his damage, stole aggro, and promptly died, leading to him yelling at you and kicking you. Does that sound about right? If so, it's because that sort of thing has happened only about ten million times. :P

Solution: Don't let the idiots lead the squad. You just make sure you're doing your best, and if the DDs start whining, it's them who can be kicked.

EDIT: And yeah, res buff everyone once your lv75, because herb pots are cheap as hell and will solve most of your MP problems. XD But until then, your current way will suffice.

The best post in this entire thread. At least there is 1 decent, supportive gamer in this community out of the whole basketcase of idiots posting overused catchphrases like 'what is this I don't even' or 'qqmoar', ect.

What this person needs is a role model (a good one, not some fail *** ones like most pretend to be by cs'ing and spamming their keys). I just hope he/she finds one, and gives the class a second chance.

We, the individual player, chooses what we want to play and how we play it. If they don't want to be a sole support class, then no one should be shoving a gun against their head and telling them to be one or else they fail.

To say such things just shows how fail this community has become over the years. Its pathetic.
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Buy a Mp tome make a cleric on other account lvl only mp/hp buff there u go 50% or your problem is solved :) b:laugh
  • XMiyala - Dreamweaver
    XMiyala - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I agree with the OP, we aren't clerics, and we can't replace them. Also even though it does take a lot of mana to res buff the whole squad (which I don't mind because of lvl 75 herb yuanxiaos). It's annoying to do it especially when there's that one person in squad yelling "RES BUFF! RES BUFF!" especially right after you've already buffed someone else. It's got a 30 sec cool down for goodness sake!. Anyways this kinda reminds me of something to happened to one of my mystic friend's in fc (whom I live with irl). Anyways, they are lvl 93 mystic, and they were in fc with another lvl 90 mystic. The lvl 90 mystic was very fail to say the least. He didn't even buff himself, then he went in to attack the the harpy in the first hall without even casting falling petals on himself, or heal himself in anyway. Needless to say he went splat. Anyways he started biatching at my friend. "QQ WHY YOU NO HEAL ME?! YOU FAIL!" But, unfortunately, the fail mystic had lead, kicked my friend out, and then proceeded to call her some bad words in common chat. The point is, if you're a mystic, you shouldn't expect ANOTHER mystic to heal you, especially on a stupid harpy. If you don't know how to heal and attack at the same time especially by lvl 90, then that's just fail.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    At the very least, if the squad insists on full res buffs, they should give the mystic time to recover that MP rather than just sprinting off down the corridor and not allowing him/her to contribute. :-/

I don't think everyone needs this buff. Just a Cleric and the Mystic themselves in squad really need it. I ask for a Rez buff when I am in Trials just so my Cleric in squad does not have to worry about me during the mayhem.

If a Mystic will not Rez buff then boot them from the group.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    On LV10 is costs 2.7K, and nothing is my duty, I will happily leave next moron squad in middle of BH letting those morons die and laugh in their face.

Maybe that's why your BH takes hours to complete... while my takes minutes. Before you start to blame anyone else, take a good freaking look at yourself. Any BH only really needs 1-2 decent people in the squad to carry the entire squad. While the people you squad with may be idiots... you are just as much an idiot.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Bagoly_ - Sanctuary
    Bagoly_ - Sanctuary Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    For the last time, please learn this once and for all of you miserable life! Mystic is NOT CLERIC We cannot replace them don't ****ing expect me to show up and:
    If there's no cleric then you're the cleric. Live with it... or just tell them you can't solo heal XY instance.
    -Buff whole squad with rez buff, it costs 15k of MANA!
    You have the skill for a reason, don't be surprised when people expect you to use it.
    -Expect me to heal whole squad because everyone is tank and just crush into group of mobs raging ''OMFG Mystic noob y u no heal!'' and kick me out
    Leeeroysquad? Don't wait for the kick and waste your time. Leave.
    -somehow heal, recharge mp of my pet and attack with it
    Do what clerics do... heal when you must, attack when you can. Btw mystic is a jack-of-all-trades class. If you don't enjoy multitasking you have chosen the wrong class.
  • Deadlife - Lost City
    Deadlife - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    what in the hell is with you support class players and your uppity self entitlements?

I will not heal you until you say please and thank you.

just another one of these threads where someones got a god complex.

cant heal tank and pet? I say you fail. chose not to cause its too expensive? then plan to play that class solo.

Want BH done? at your level that instance requires teamwork, or a team player and you are clearly not.

I say shut the hell up OP get off your high horse.
  • Lady_Zam - Lost City
    Lady_Zam - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Have hope, man. It's get's a little easier as you level up. You're doing bh51 right now, I'm guessing? The amount of people who expected me to heal a 3-4k hp tank though wyvern's debuff was just crazy.

Perhaps you should consider finding a high level friend to tank or befriending someone who knows how to play their class and simply squad with them from now on?

The MP pot spamming gets much easier once you hit 75. I stopped buying charms at around lvl 80 and realised exactly how much money I was saving.

Lastly, we are capable of healing extremely well. Better than clerics in those panicky moments when instant heals are almost a dire need. But it comes down to this. We are a jack-of-all-trades. We can solo heal some stuff, but we're basically the oil in the engine.

Keep at it, once you hit 70 and get to BH59, you will be SO much happier. :P
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Maybe you haven't noticed, Mystics came with Genesis expansion, and somehow everyone did good without them, so why it should be different now?!
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Because pe0ple believe 0nce y0ur in the squad y0u sh0uld d0 s0me w0rk? Strange c0ncept t0 understand I kn0w.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Maybe you haven't noticed, Mystics came with Genesis expansion, and somehow everyone did good without them, so why it should be different now?!
    Honestly I'm trying to defend you bro, but you keep shooting yourself in the foot here. XD If mystics are so unnecessary, why did you roll one? :P

For what it's worth, in the whole "who gets res buff" debate, I always prioritize like this:
    1. Cleric (if one exists)
    2. Tank
    3. Myself
    4. Any DDs, when I can spare the MP to do so (or if I had herb pots), and then I would buff them in order of "least-to-most likely to steal aggro and die like an idiot." :P

...man, this thread makes me want to play my mystic again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    When I play my mystic I accept that I'm going to be the main healer in every squad I get in, including one with a cleric, as you know with 2 healers..one is going to slack. I have a natural affinity towards healing classes anyway.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    He's just havign trouble adjusting to that class. And it starts with blaming others. If I'm in a squad with a mystic who is acting as healer, and who tells me they can either through omission or by outright saying it (stopping me from inviting a cleric), I expect them to give me a rez buff at least by the time we reach the first boss. I expect mystics to be an adept group healer because they have falling petals, and they have two plants that heal. If they can't/won't do these things, for whatever reason. I expect them to say that they intend to just DD so I can find someoen who will heal. They fail to communicate that to me, and as a result cause me to die from lack of heals and have to go all the way back to town because they won't rez buff me...then they leave or I do. Mystics are actually fantastic healers, even if they aren't quite as good as clerics. Just like i'd leave squad if I ran into a metal maging cleric who is the sole healer. Or if I was stuck in a squad with a tank or who won't take aggro. Or in a squad where all the sins suddenly decided to use bows instead of their daggers to speed damage up. We all have our roles in squads. If you only ever run into bad squads for months on end and it regularly takes you 4 days to get through a single bh run, maybe you should ask for tips instead of raging.
    either the OP has been having super bad squads or this ^ b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Preeeeetttyyy sure that Mystic was classified as a Damage Dealing class. Not full support.

Next thing you people are going to say is that Venomancers in squads are moving chi posts, and not damage dealers!

Or...what about..Seekers? Why don't we start demanding that they give everyone one of their buffs that cost a mirage? 6 people in squad divided by cost of mirage (11k) = 1833 coin per person. Last I checked, Seekers weren't full support either, but they sure are being stingy with their buffs! /endsarcasm

And the OP was just told to 'suck it up' and use mp pots to res buff everyone because they can't learn how to survive on their own damn selves because they are nab oracler/hyperfools who spam keys and yell at their screen like mentally disabled children.

Think about the argument before you start blindly typing dumb ****, people. You are embarrassing yourselves.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Next thing you people are going to say is that Venomancers in squads are moving chi posts, and not damage dealers!

All my characters are married to venos... they are just cute moving chi pots.
    Or...what about..Seekers? Why don't we start demanding that they give everyone one of their buffs that cost a mirage? 6 people in squad divided by cost of mirage (11k) = 1833 coin per person. Last I checked, Seekers weren't full support either, but they sure are being stingy with their buffs! /endsarcasm

A single charm tick (even at 50% hp) on my archer cost more then whatever expensive mirage you can buy. There have been instances where I rack up a 6 digit repair bill and 100k+ charm ticks from a single BH. By your logic... I should be splitting my cost with the squad. Any mystic or buffer who want to complain to me about the cost of a mp pot or mirage will be slapped in the face and booted.
    And the OP was just told to 'suck it up' and use mp pots to res buff everyone because they can't learn how to survive on their own damn selves because they are nab oracler/hyperfools who spam keys and yell at their screen like mentally disabled children.

The OP really need to be slapped in the face so he'll know his place.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Preeeeetttyyy sure that Mystic was classified as a Damage Dealing class. Not full support.

Think about the argument before you start blindly typing dumb ****, people. You are embarrassing yourselves.
    Your the oblivious one >.> no ones arguing mystic is full support or anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You sound like a terrible mystic, remind your squad you wont be buffing them because it takes to much mp so they can save their mp and not buff you.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    For the last time, please learn this once and for all of you miserable life! Mystic is NOT CLERIC We cannot replace them don't ****ing expect me to show up and:
    -Buff whole squad with rez buff, it costs 15k of MANA!
    -Expect me to heal whole squad because everyone is tank and just crush into group of mobs raging ''OMFG Mystic noob y u no heal!'' and kick me out
    -somehow heal, recharge mp of my pet and attack with it

All of this at once, Decide, Heal, shield or attack, this is for all FAIL SQUADS because i've seen oracle noobs just demanding more than it is possible. I also have enough of mother****ers leaving squad after one boss, dieing every second, crashing squad, I'm wasting thousands on teleport stones just to discover squad left, and 10K went to **** itself, or buff everyone, waste MP charm i bought for MILLIONS and leave. LEARN IT, If game outgrowns you, you can't handle it, LEAVE, leave space for normal players, WE are NOT clerics!, LEARN THIS FINALLY!!! It's ridiculous i have to spend 2-3 days do to ONE BH in while i should have done 9 and bunch of quests to cover skill and repair bills which are HUGE, PLEASE DO LEARN IT once again i have enough of telling this why it is so hard, If you aren't Tank or Healer this doesn't give you excuse to turn off your brain! I am playing since 3 years and this is worst **** i Ever seen so far, bunch of noobs coming in raiding Cash shop and showing off more armor than brain! I do not expect responses I want you to pass it on and send every moron to this topic, Game is sussposed to be fun, time killer and not stressful because bunch of morons who got laptop for christmas decided to **** people off.

3 years and all u can manage is thos lvl of alts..but i do agree most these days are fails that do come in and raid the cash shop,hear about plvl and wanna get lvled with not a clue on their toon.But i do offer advice to new comers so i do my part i guess but its up to them to take some time and actually do some work in the lowbe lvls wit htheir toon and in lower lvl squads or they gonna get hammered by the epic word "NOOB"

oh yeah plz dont cry about the mana..lol u chose mystic..ijs and u dont need charms :P
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    If you play a character and are in a squad and have a useful buff, you're supposed to buff people. That's just what you do. Complaining about the costs associated with a class is just hilarious. OMG I'm a tank I have repair bills, omg I'm a cleric and every time I stop attacking to heal you my charm ticks... whatever. xP

That coming from a guy who was in full support of people power leveling ALTS--

You sir are an IDIOT b:chuckle been counter calling you an idiot long before hypers and goons, and so forth- The buff wasn't the whole gist of his complaint- read more and make less assessments on partial comprehensions-

The guy has vadlid complaint for dealing with low level BS. Mystics at that level has no where the power to be main healers in some situations-

Welcome back tho troll, didn't you quit even before EGs came out?
    re