Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    can i get in on that.... b:dirty
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Still waiting for hairy male tideborns for burly fishie mansex.

oh dear b:sweat
  • Hollyyy - Lost City
    Hollyyy - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Further explain what you mean about venomancers o_o do you mean options for getting rid of the tails and ears, or for putting tails and ears on other classes?!

I meant that you can change the tails and ears you have by editing the body ID in the ini file.
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I meant that you can change the tails and ears you have by editing the body ID in the ini file.This shouldn't even BE against the rules wtf?

Someone also mentioned changing the colors of ears and tails, as well. Letters. ToS. Fix them. Sparkly eyes. Good. TIA.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Eh, the way I see it, there's two kinds of edits anyway. Both are edits but only one is visible.

Changing a veno body type is invisible, you can't tell if that person just remade it with another preset. Same goes for changing a hair colour to another value in the files. You edited files but can't be told from seeing the char.

Visible stuff is different races hair, earthguard eyes, ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Eh, the way I see it, there's two kinds of edits anyway. Both are edits but only one is visible.

Changing a veno body type is invisible, you can't tell if that person just remade it with another preset. Same goes for changing a hair colour to another value in the files. You edited files but can't be told from seeing the char.

Visible stuff is different races hair, earthguard eyes, ...

Certain colors you can only achieve by ini editing. There is a certain shade of red for both hair and skin, also pure black or white skin, but most people wouldn't realize it unless they have tried it themselves. It's very noticeable to me for example if a sin runs by pure white skin with bright red hair, but it won't be to someone who doesn't know.

One of my friends stuck earthguard eyes on their barb, and its not really noticeable if you just happen to run past the person. But if you actually look, it improves the way barbs look a lot. Makes them look a bit more lovable. b:pleased

It's true though, if you are just changing it to a color that you can get without ini editing then it isn't noticeable, because you could do it without it. It's just easier to do it with ini editing instead of trying to find the right shade on that stupid color wheel they got.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

It's true though, if you are just changing it to a color that you can get without ini editing then it isn't noticeable, because you could do it without it. It's just easier to do it with ini editing instead of trying to find the right shade on that stupid color wheel they got.

The PWI color wheel is complicated whether through ini editing or through the normal method. Anytime I get an awesome color I automatically save it as a preset because good luck trying to find it again. -__-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
    edited December 2011
    Options
    b:angry

uh... bump!
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    bumpity bump bump bump
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lizrau wrote: »
    bumpity bump bump bump

^^^^ needs more this.

BUMP
  • Vivaci - Dreamweaver
    Vivaci - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Bump~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆~Playing PWI since march 2009~☆
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    If no form of noticeable punishment was used in the case of goons glitching why has this not been cleared/made legal yet? Walk down the street in arch and you will see very few people with out some sort of hair or eye edit. A simple toggle setting in the ini/customization editor could be added to allow players to select all hairstyles or eye textures if the main wish of the company is against any player improvements of the code. That stance has been proven false at this point with allowing the change to the old user interface through ini edit.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Bumpety Bump!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
    edited December 2011
    Options
    If no form of noticeable punishment was used in the case of goons glitching why has this not been cleared/made legal yet? Walk down the street in arch and you will see very few people with out some sort of hair or eye edit. A simple toggle setting in the ini/customization editor could be added to allow players to select all hairstyles or eye textures if the main wish of the company is against any player improvements of the code. That stance has been proven false at this point with allowing the change to the old user interface through ini edit.

eeeeeeiiiii....

China's allowed to do it, EU servers can do it... In fact everyone >>>but<<< US servers can do it ;D

if can does for free, it bad. pwi no liek free... ironic for a f2p game lulz
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    bump .-.
    Still think it's weird they don't just allow it =_=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fieldfairy
    fieldfairy Posts: 6
    edited January 2012
    Options
    bummmmp
  • Tiki - Harshlands
    Tiki - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    *bump* *bump* *bump*
    for cute eq eyes n hairstyles for old classes
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    So we stumbled upon some weird thing today: THIS
    (Ignore the random bs and **** in the background~ xD)

For those who don't recognize it: That is a female bm with a male earthguard hairstyle.
    I'll be honest here, I have no clue how that person even did it o_o It doesn't work the way people usually get other classes hair.
    I remember seeing a tideborn with a male hairstyle before but still.. how the o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Yanami - Heavens Tear
    Yanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I don't know if there are other ways but the only one I'm familiar of requires you to start a brand new character and I'm only going to go as far as that...if you want to know the rest, Google if you can (and I think I posted how to once awhile back). xD

I think using the male hair on female characters is ugly...not because male hairs are poorly designed, because there are some really nice ones...but if you do manage to figure out how to do it, the hair, it is too big to fit the female's head (no matter if you try to grow the head size, hair goes up with it) and it also hovers a little bit and just looks overall tacky. Might look okay in char. portrait but actually zooming in on it, looks bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    It would be more interesting to me to know how to change the skin texture so that tb have human ones, since I've seen it done. But alas, its probably impossible unless you're some kinda ninja like that the person who used male hair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Google leads to this thread. x'D

Maybe I'm not looking for the right thing but... lol.
    This is bugging me, I know it's out here. <_<;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yanami - Heavens Tear
    Yanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    xD

Well, I actually found my source from different place that's not here but figured maybe Google would've led to the post I made a long time ago...unless someone with mod powers here deleted/edited it out.

@Venus: It's not exactly the human ones. They change it to have the Earthguard texture in the .inis (this too is found somewhere on the forums). I think this is just as ugly as male hair on females xD because you reaaaaally have to fine tune the colors to make the head and body match but it's no easy job because TBs have that purple-ish hue to begin with. So it's like looking at a person with their natural skin on their body but several shades off of make up foundation and it's very noticeable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    xD

Well, I actually found my source from different place that's not here but figured maybe Google would've led to the post I made a long time ago...unless someone with mod powers here deleted/edited it out.

@Venus: It's not exactly the human ones. They change it to have the Earthguard texture in the .inis (this too is found somewhere on the forums). I think this is just as ugly as male hair on females xD because you reaaaaally have to fine tune the colors to make the head and body match but it's no easy job because TBs have that purple-ish hue to begin with. So it's like looking at a person with their natural skin on their body but several shades off of make up foundation and it's very noticeable.

Ish not on Google but eh I've seen done well and seen it look weird.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

(Ignore the random ... **** in the background~ xD)

No...
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Options
    xD

I didn't do it. I voted yea.
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    *fan slaps Sagek* My wifes ****, shoo off. lol

Thanks for the support Krisnda :D

And Yanami.. you should totally pm me.... Google is being mean ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I wish there was a way to make the lions not puke green. That **** looks like they are diseased or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    *bumps along* Seriously they could at least allow minor changes like better eyes and such... b:tired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
This discussion has been closed.