December Event Schedule

Options

Comments

• Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So ya scored 86 on spider man no bell >->.

Sell your excess stuff on the wheel page and buy a bell. The admins claim a 50% bell rate, but after a couple hours, I never saw even one.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Are there going to be any Xmas events AT ALL??? Or is it going to be just another boutique update? Where are the events i got in my email? Looking for Santa and free fashion that were supposed to start TODAY????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azrelia - Heavens Tear
    Azrelia - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Wishing something would happen here. Nobody seems to know anything!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

Would've liked a bit of warning that this isn't account stashable. b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options

It's the same one as DQ Rewards. b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Options

I can give you another Christmas tree!b:chuckle
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Was working for me on Chrome.b:surrender

Oh, and if anyone needs one, I have a free Christmas tree. Ended up with 2 of the darn things when all was said and done.b:bye

Wait what christmas tree? Now i'm confused. How do I get Christmas trees! I want a valley lemur pet. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • krittycat
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Wait what christmas tree? Now i'm confused. How do I get Christmas trees! I want a valley lemur pet. XD

You have to go on MMOsite, and complete various tasks on their site to get pieces to make a tree (easiest way I've seen is just going and doing their "quests" and using the coin to buy the pieces). You get all of the pieces and you can make a tree. You need 1 tree to get the code for the pet.

On a side note, PWE... why have a limited amount like that? If it's supposed to be a Christmas event, shouldn't there be enough for anybody that wants them?
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You have to go on MMOsite, and complete various tasks on their site to get pieces to make a tree (easiest way I've seen is just going and doing their "quests" and using the coin to buy the pieces). You get all of the pieces and you can make a tree. You need 1 tree to get the code for the pet.

On a side note, PWE... why have a limited amount like that? If it's supposed to be a Christmas event, shouldn't there be enough for anybody that wants them?

I signed up but how do I do quests?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Question still hasnt really been answered though..

I was looking forward to snowmans...Not gonna happen I guess..

I was looking forward to "Save Santa"...Not going to happen I guess..

Guess i'll pass x-mas day in game, doin g same old thing I do each day...b:surrender
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • krittycat
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I signed up but how do I do quests?

Go to the MMOsite homepage, then look down the right side of the page. Eventually you'll see a section called "Quest Center". Just complete a few of those and you'll have plenty of coins to go to the Carnival, click on the Wheel, and just buy the pieces you need.

P.S.~ Don't spin the wheel, it's a rip-off. You can get a piece for what it would take to spin the wheel twice, and buying is guaranteed.b:chuckle
  • DeepAqua - Heavens Tear
    DeepAqua - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Wow....Just Wow.. so what your saying is:

Pwi couldn't think of anything original, and had to send you on some circle jerk somplace else on the internet to get some lame recycled prize?
  • krittycat
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Wow....Just Wow.. so what your saying is:

Pwi couldn't think of anything original, and had to send you on some circle jerk somplace else on the internet to get some lame recycled prize?

Considering that the only other place that you can get the pet readily is DQ Rewards, and it was just added... no. They sent you to a site to get into the holiday spirit, while at the same time getting an item for free. I just found a way around the stupid flash games.b:chuckle
  • Reaperarm - Harshlands
    Reaperarm - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Anyone got any info on when the save santa event is supposed to start?
    If you find yourself hopelessly pulled towards running into massive amounts of mobs in a vain attempt to aoe them all to death.......You just might be a bm.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Go to the MMOsite homepage, then look down the right side of the page. Eventually you'll see a section called "Quest Center". Just complete a few of those and you'll have plenty of coins to go to the Carnival, click on the Wheel, and just buy the pieces you need.

P.S.~ Don't spin the wheel, it's a rip-off. You can get a piece for what it would take to spin the wheel twice, and buying is guaranteed.b:chuckle

Thanks, I got the Lemur Pet now for my sin. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • monkeyshatter
    monkeyshatter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Anyone got any info on when the save santa event is supposed to start?

It's going to start at 8 PM server time.
  • Kalirin - Sanctuary
    Kalirin - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It's going to start at 8 PM server time.

Dang cant u guys ever do things that suit all time zones thats 4am for me as im in the uk this is getting very annoying that everything planned is at times to suit American players mainly b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sanct - 100 Sage Cleric
    Sanct - 100 Demon Bm
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Dang cant u guys ever do things that suit all time zones thats 4am for me as im in the uk this is getting very annoying that everything planned is at times to suit American players mainly b:angry

OK. There are 24 time zones. (Actually, more, but we'll ignore the outliers for the sake of argument.) That means that it's by definition impossible to please everyone.

As for the complaint that things are timed for players in the Americas, well yeah. Combined with the above fact, it's best to do things based on server time. Now that there are European servers, there should theoretically be no more complaints aside from those players who continue to choose to play on the American servers. (After all, there are other versions of Perfect World in other areas...) IMO, if anyone has a legitimate gripe still, it's the Oceania players... b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • BloodyThor - Heavens Tear
    BloodyThor - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Last year's snowmen were much better than this year
    everyone is confused and some IN their lvl range cant kill the mobs they should!
    this years event is just dumb!
  • Shiazraz - Dreamweaver
    Shiazraz - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    wont play game or get creds till ic snowmen ingame or at least an event that isnt lvl 100 whored
  • Shiazraz - Dreamweaver
    Shiazraz - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    pwi sure did **** up especially when there is no actual x-mas event or decorations
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    wont play game or get creds till ic snowmen ingame or at least an event that isnt lvl 100 whored

It wasn't easy for the 100+ to figure out wtf was going on either. Don't worry. b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Kalirin - Sanctuary
    Kalirin - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    OK. There are 24 time zones. (Actually, more, but we'll ignore the outliers for the sake of argument.) That means that it's by definition impossible to please everyone.

As for the complaint that things are timed for players in the Americas, well yeah. Combined with the above fact, it's best to do things based on server time. Now that there are European servers, there should theoretically be no more complaints aside from those players who continue to choose to play on the American servers. (After all, there are other versions of Perfect World in other areas...) IMO, if anyone has a legitimate gripe still, it's the Oceania players... b:surrender

Fair enough I know there are Euro servers but I dont really want to stop playing my lvl 100 toons that I worked my butt off on to go start from scratch on another server just to take part in events. If PW used their brains which I know is something that hardly happens they would put special events on at different times so most people get the chance to take part
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sanct - 100 Sage Cleric
    Sanct - 100 Demon Bm
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    Xinaeco - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Fair enough I know there are Euro servers but I dont really want to stop playing my lvl 100 toons that I worked my butt off on to go start from scratch on another server just to take part in events. If PW used their brains which I know is something that hardly happens they would put special events on at different times so most people get the chance to take part

If you dont wanna play the euro servers, you really have no room to complain about how north american servers "cater" to "americans". That's like if I played on the euro servers and got all pissy cus they had the events in euro times, even though NA servers are readily available...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NiightmareXz; lv 92 demon archer (retired)
    xinaeco; lv 9x sage veno (retired currently)
    lil nab secret cleric (main)
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    If you dont wanna play the euro servers, you really have no room to complain about how north american servers "cater" to "americans".

I'll say it again. IF someone gives me the funds for 4 100+ chars and their gear (r8, herc/nix, ...) I'll gladly switch to the EU servers and stop complaining.

But hey, there are events that run over a certain time so EVERYONE can take part. But yea, that seems to be the exception. That's what pisses me off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • keeperofkeys
    keeperofkeys Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Same as the folks above...I can't just go play on the EU server because I have high level toons and friends here.

Now if the EU server had been there all along that would be a different matter.

If they are not gonna cater to the European players then we at least need a way to transfer toons.
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Just level a small alt on the euro servers and play it only for events. Then you can take part in events at the time you want it. o.o No one said you had to perma-move there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Keeperofkeys summed it up nicely. It's too late for people to move now, especially if they played from beta on.

Which use are events on another server for me? I'd rather join the fun with my main where I actually got a chance to compete. But yea, won't happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Well then, I guess the only thing I have left to say is stop complaining. o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Nah. I'll keep siding with the others who can't come at that time due to work, family, whatever reasons.

A real Christmas event should be something that's 24/7 ^.~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]