December Event Schedule

frankieraye
frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
Let's clean up these stickies a bit..

December Events Post

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=407721

Free Valley Lemur Pet available at MMOsite:

http://contest.mmosite.com/index.php?controller=activity&action=sendkey&classifyID=401&event=1
Post edited by frankieraye on

Comments

• Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I take it the new expansion won't be anywhere near that december calendar eh? b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    x2 dq rewards. decent to say the least.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I take it the new expansion won't be anywhere near that december calendar eh? b:sleep
    I don't believe PWCN even gets it until Dec.15, and we are always at least a couple months behind them.
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited December 2011
    I don't believe PWCN even gets it until Dec.15, and we are always at least a couple months behind them.

Usually, but not always.
    TB expansion came out for us 2 weeks after it did in pwcn back in 2009.
    Too bad that won't ever happen again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nebtch
    nebtch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    is the christmas event the snowmen or something else?
  • OMGSoooBored - Lost City
    OMGSoooBored - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    2x DQ Points Awarded for turn-ins (Through the month of December)

Mystical Orb Grinning Cougaret (98, 785) 1 60 12/07/2011

That doesn't look like 2x to me, all the ones that were turned in are not 2x, if the 2x was starting after maint tonight it would have been nice to state that, so I could have held onto them, but since it says through the month of Dec, I would have guessed Dec 7th counted.
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited December 2011

PW-CN is just getting it. We won't see it for a month at least, more likely 3 or 4 months.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    nebtch wrote: »
    is the christmas event the snowmen or something else?
    I want to know this too
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Thoragor - Sanctuary
    Thoragor - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Patience young grasshopper. It's gunna be a while before we see this. It takes the devs a bit to use Google translate to get it to work in our version.
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited December 2011
    PW-CN is just getting it. We won't see it for a month at least, more likely 3 or 4 months.
    Patience young grasshopper. It's gunna be a while before we see this. It takes the devs a bit to use Google translate to get it to work in our version.

I like how you guys assume I don't know this already, nor that I didn't point out there isn't always a time lapse of a few months between patch releases for china and for here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011

b:chuckle I thought they used Google Lite version of Google Translate?
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Mystical Orb Grinning Cougaret (98, 785) 1 60 12/07/2011

That doesn't look like 2x to me, all the ones that were turned in are not 2x, if the 2x was starting after maint tonight it would have been nice to state that, so I could have held onto them, but since it says through the month of Dec, I would have guessed Dec 7th counted.

The 2x switch was actually flipped on December 2nd, so you did indeed get 2x credit :)
    edited December 2011
    The 2x switch was actually flipped on December 2nd, so you did indeed get 2x credit :)

How come it doesn't show up in the DQ rewards area?

Mystical Soul 1 70 12/07/2011 (I took out the location to make it easier)

I vendored a Mystical Soul - 1 of them on the 7th and got 70 reward - 70 reward is not 2x it is 1x it is the normal reward, they are all like that, showing the reward is just normal
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011
    How come it doesn't show up in the DQ rewards area?

Mystical Soul 1 70 12/07/2011 (I took out the location to make it easier)

I vendored a Mystical Soul - 1 of them on the 7th and got 70 reward - 70 reward is not 2x it is 1x it is the normal reward, they are all like that, showing the reward is just normal

Incorrect. 1 Mystical Soul is 35 DQ Points, which means yours got doubled to 70.b:mischievous
  • jabbl1
    jabbl1 Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Incorrect. 1 Mystical Soul is 35 DQ Points, which means yours got doubled to 70.b:mischievous

Nooo, we want 70x2 = 140, because everyone knows mystical soul is 70 points b:victory. Maybe next 2x after a server reset, 1 hour special.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    jabbl1 wrote: »
    Nooo, we want 70x2 = 140, because everyone knows mystical soul is 70 points b:victory. Maybe next 2x after a server reset, 1 hour special.

might want to look at that link you posted and actually try reading it... if you CAN read.

Edit: wait you're not even the same person..... wow 2 people that cant' see the item says 35 pts.... then multiply that by 2. b:avoid ..............................
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    might want to look at that link you posted and actually try reading it... if you CAN read.

Edit: wait you're not even the same person..... wow 2 people that cant' see the item says 35 pts.... then multiply that by 2. b:avoid ..............................

Pretty sure that was sarcasm...but in case it's not or for the original person who asked the question, this is the relevant part of that link.
    PWDATABASE wrote:
    Part of a beast's body.
    Dragon Point Value: 35
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
    edited December 2011
    so the vendor list is updated to reflect the 2x instead of the normal?

I didn't expect that, my bad - Thanks for clarifying

I wasn't looking at the item when I vendor'd it was looking at the vendor list on the DQ page and multiplying that - I did not expect the list to have the 2x just the reward.

Honest mistake ya'll should be such jerks about it.. wow get a life
  • basium
    basium Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I want the snowmen not the event!
  • Saiikuro - Heavens Tear
    Saiikuro - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Just wondering, which event gives you that fashion? and is it 10 hours straight that you log in or ten hours all together?
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Ten hours total during the event's duration.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    so the vendor list is updated to reflect the 2x instead of the normal?

I didn't expect that, my bad - Thanks for clarifying

I wasn't looking at the item when I vendor'd it was looking at the vendor list on the DQ page and multiplying that - I did not expect the list to have the 2x just the reward.

Honest mistake ya'll should be such jerks about it.. wow get a life

Pro tip:

The most amount of points you get from a single dq item on 1x is 35.

Go forth and now be more pro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Got my code, but http://pwi.perfectworld.com/redeem is broken (again). b:surrenderb:cry
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • krittycat
    edited December 2011
    Got my code, but http://pwi.perfectworld.com/redeem is broken (again). b:surrenderb:cry

Was working for me on Chrome.b:surrender

Oh, and if anyone needs one, I have a free Christmas tree. Ended up with 2 of the darn things when all was said and done.b:bye
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Was working for me on Chrome.b:surrender

Oh, and if anyone needs one, I have a free Christmas tree. Ended up with 2 of the darn things when all was said and done.b:bye

It randomly started working like 3 minutes after I posted. Chances are it'll break again when I claim my FW and RH stuff with my other trees, though... b:shocked
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • krittycat
    edited December 2011
    It randomly started working like 3 minutes after I posted. Chances are it'll break again when I claim my FW and RH stuff with my other trees, though... b:shocked

The RH stuff isn't worth it at all.b:surrender

You might just be better off getting the FW thing again on a different alt.

EDIT: Or even on the same one, since it doesn't record things like that. >:D
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    The RH stuff isn't worth it at all.b:surrender

You might just be better off getting the FW thing again on a different alt.

EDIT: Or even on the same one, since it doesn't record things like that. >:D

And I just realized that I haven't bothered rolling a character since CBT ended on RH anyhow. b:chuckle

And of course, I ended up being correct: I can't get the redemption page to work in any of my browsers again. It links to the game home page on the server and character drop downs instead of actually working as a drop-down menu. *sigh* Why can't PWE just use a normal <select> element instead of doing funky hackery with <div>s and <a>s? b:cry We have an HTML standard for a reason, with all kinds of nifty form stuff...
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I tried to get a key, saw some really boring event up on mmosite for a Christmas tree and just didn't bother, it's simply not worth the effort with it being so annoying lol, next.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Saiikuro - Heavens Tear
    Saiikuro - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    truekossy wrote: »
    Ten hours total during the event's duration.

cool, now which event is it since the dates are changed on some. Im not sure what one it is xD
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    So ya scored 86 on spider man no bell >->.