Options
13»

Comments

• krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Okay, okay, that's enough...

Let's not make a big to-do out of this. It is what it is, and there is no indication of it changing any time soon.
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Kritty is right... (Merry Christmas Kritty!)

We need to drop it... and remember there are other MMOs coming out soon who would gladly take our money in exchange for giving a **** about us.

Merry Christmas all!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    We need to drop it... and remember there are other MMOs coming out soon who would gladly take our money in exchange for giving a **** about us.

Merry Christmas all!

But... but... that's not what I was trying to say at all! b:shocked
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »

Gotta admit that the sentiment makes sense in light of the current state of affairs, however... b:surrender

We'll see what the new year brings from PWE... It's still time for them to make resolutions and see if they'll keep them! b:victory
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Telery - Raging Tide
    Telery - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    What a complete waist of time. There was no directions anywhere on how or what is needed to be done. I tried SOLO the spawns at my Lvl 47 and I could only **** them off. I ran around everywhere to find the NPC? that was needed to start the quest I think to get some kind of awards. I seen just about everyone else doing the same thing. No one that new said anything about it in global what deeded to be done.

Global your community only shouted insults to the players who were asking ?'s about how or what needed to be done ....of course after being ingnored we got pissed OFF!. I can see why the GM's dont give a **** about you all bc you all are selfish brats. Well maybe not all of ya but not one of ya answered my ?'s and the host of other confused NEW players out there.

I started the game early in DEC thinking thattis would be a great game with a great BIG community, how so was I wrong. I supported the game by spending a little cash so I'm not a total freebee. This game will NEVER see another ****en DIME from me be both the game company and most all of the community can suck the big fat one.

Merry XMAS to who. I tell ya to the new players who keep on logging in and taking the **** from both of ya, YA thats who. The rest I hope you freaking kiss my *** !
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »

We all seem to Agree with you Kritty... Merry Christmas and next year we can all meet up in games that give a _ _ _ _ about us. Game had such potential and last year at this time I really enjoyed the game... But pretty much 2011 in PWI has been ****. Blunders, Poor communication, failed events, lies like a sale is causing instability and pretty much being ignored till enough players complain about an issue then we get a fail one sentence message from a GM still giving us little information other then things like 'soon' or '_ _ _ _ '.

Merry Christmas Kritty and thanks for the advice.
  • Emmie - Heavens Tear
    Emmie - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Dang cant u guys ever do things that suit all time zones thats 4am for me as im in the uk this is getting very annoying that everything planned is at times to suit American players mainly b:angry

I fully agree I am really frustrated at this, ok yes I have a couple of times stayed up REALLY late just to have fun in that theater of blood event. I just wish PWI would see sense and put events twice a day! every 12 hours so we at least have a chance of getting into one or the other.

OK. There are 24 time zones. (Actually, more, but we'll ignore the outliers for the sake of argument.) That means that it's by definition impossible to please everyone.

As for the complaint that things are timed for players in the Americas, well yeah. Combined with the above fact, it's best to do things based on server time. Now that there are European servers, there should theoretically be no more complaints aside from those players who continue to choose to play on the American servers. (After all, there are other versions of Perfect World in other areas...) IMO, if anyone has a legitimate gripe still, it's the Oceania players... b:surrender

Legitimate gripe are those who have been here years on US Servers dont get a choice to move their characters to EU servers and they make events still those US times so EU players on those US Servers cannot join in unless they have sleepless nights. I Dont know what problem is in at least making it twice a day events (every 12 hours) least then have a better chance of getting into game and getting a go at this event and other events.
    They should of just added snowmen in certain places (would of made FF interesting) even if it did kill people would of been fun and something to do for anyone that logged in at any hour. Its always been called Perfect World International sadly the quests are not and there is no ENGLISH SPEAKING server for EU anyway.... even staff speak for events in either french or german as per the server requirements so why would I go on a EU server where I dont understand whats going on!. So I loose out either way. (From UK!)
  • fjgoph
    fjgoph Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    so we not gonna have any events? i see only free lemur that is not free at all...
  • SaIIy - Dreamweaver
    SaIIy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Just wondering, which event gives you that fashion? and is it 10 hours straight that you log in or ten hours all together?

If my account was logged on for 10 hours o.o; And my account was randomly suspended for 7days do i still get the fash?
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Since there was not snowmens, a nice compensation would be extend new-year event or something
    Or extend 2x exp n drops
    ijs b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Onread - Archosaur
    Onread - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Someone has got fashion?
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    No one got the fashion yet.

It will be started to be mailed in AFTER January the 2nd (which we are right now), so expect to check ur mailbox each day starting tomorrow and don't freak if u don't get ur fash 5 mins after we are the 3rd, they will have quite a few to mail :)
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Onread - Archosaur
    Onread - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Ty :D Don't know about it.