Sexy And We Know it [*VIDEO*]

Options
Proski - Archosaur
Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Etherblade (West)
From the maker(s) of Proski Wallace; Proski Valli and the four seasons; Proski pop; and critically acclaimed Boom Boom Into my Heart, Baby, Proski & Zhadi productions, Proski Films, and inside the actors studio very own Jame's Lipton are proud to present to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCnEdJJFmrw&list=UUGkaypTQSHaI3fSgn1qA1aA&index=1&feature=plcp
Post edited by Proski - Archosaur on

Comments

• Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lmao.
    The video speaks for itself.
    If you're bored with your usual PWI routiine and you want to do something fun, just PM Proski or me on either my sin or archer. We're always thinking up of new ideas for movies or Music Videos. b:thanks
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lmao.
    The video speaks for itself.
    If you're bored with your usual PWI routiine and you want to do something fun, just PM Proski or me on either my sin or archer. We're always thinking up of new ideas for movies or Music Videos. b:thanks

all young aspiring actors and actresses may also pm zhadi or myself for an audition to enter Elusive School of Being a Utube Sensation
  • Hattori_ - Archosaur
    Hattori_ - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lol!!!!
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    LMAO!! I like the synchronization of everybody, too. b:laugh
  • Zarbone - Archosaur
    Zarbone - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    What met means is that he loved my skimpy red boxers b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • FastTwitch - Archosaur
    FastTwitch - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    gayb:angry
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This blows my mind on so many levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • _Nesseh_ - Archosaur
    _Nesseh_ - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    im looking for some extra fun i wanna audition xD
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    attempting to make fun of somebody's genes? "god damn you proski for having testosterone in your body. i may have a disporportioned mop on my head, no personality, no practical intelligence, burdened with little to no introspect, and without a single athletic muscle in my body, but by the time you are 35... you're going to go bald!!"

damn you got me, I mine as well shave my full head of hair now lol. I guess when you let events over a game send you to rehab because you had to drink to mask the pain of losing virtual land and not being "liked," you'll try anything.

now why would hater mango be on the prowl again? did more people leave your faction after they got bored of the only reason they joined for? : ( this must have caused great strife for you, but its no reason to sway off that noble path of map domination now is it? the last place we want to find you (again) is in a ditch or ravine of butt-hurt wishing you could have done it all over again. come come, back to the drawing board we must go!
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Rofl!
    hahahaha good job there so funny video!

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Rofl!
    hahahaha good job there so funny video!

b:chuckle

thank you, the next one will be even better =)
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    attempting to make fun of somebody's genes? "god damn you proski for having testosterone in your body. i may have a disporportioned mop on my head, no personality, no practical intelligence, burdened with little to no introspect, and without a single athletic muscle in my body, but by the time you are 35... you're going to go bald!!"

damn you got me, I mine as well shave my full head of hair now lol. I guess when you let events over a game send you to rehab because you had to drink to mask the pain of losing virtual land and not being "liked," you'll try anything.

now why would hater mango be on the prowl again? did more people leave your faction after they got bored of the only reason they joined for? : ( this must have caused great strife for you, but its no reason to sway off that noble path of map domination now is it? the last place we want to find you (again) is in a ditch or ravine of butt-hurt wishing you could have done it all over again. come come, back to the drawing board we must go!

b:dirty You so ca'ute how many words did you have to look up in your thesaurus this time?
    Winning b:pleased
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    if you actually finished college at, what are you, 25? you wouldn't be so dumbfounded at the word prowl.

let us never forget <3

mango: when the apex of the vortex reaches the pinnacle of the cortex then that means we can take over the map, everything else is conjecture
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

I guess when you let events over a game send you to rehab because you had to drink to mask the pain of losing virtual land and not being "liked," you'll try anything.

Cool kids wont go to rehab but get nurses to visit him at home! Now if only one werent in need of a rehab for being uncool kid... I was gonna ask if (s)he really was in rehab but then I remembered the video of his break for freedom, jamming traffic, making it in the news, lol.

Ps. That video never gets old, I just had to post it again! =p
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ahahhaha, and yes.
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    NoLyf - Archosaur Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    In every post in this forum popegaddi has managed to get himself trolled...He really deserves a Medal for such an accomplishment !!! b:chuckle !!!!

When / Where are the auditions !!!!???
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    if you actually finished college at, what are you, 25? you wouldn't be so dumbfounded at the word prowl.

let us never forget <3

mango: when the apex of the vortex reaches the pinnacle of the cortex then that means we can take over the map, everything else is conjecture

b:laugh Yeah sorry mommy and daddy don't pay for my college buddy, congrats on your free ride breh. Glad to see you using it well and applying it to your video gaming... lol.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    haha implying free ride, ever hear of the government? you know that institution you try to model narelsis after b:chuckle

+1 make ignorant statement
    +1 use the word breh

yeah, ice's influence is more apparent than aries arouse-stricken nipples at a *** bar.

you are literally too stupid to insult anymore =p

/surrender
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    b:laugh Yeah sorry mommy and daddy don't pay for my college buddy, congrats on your free ride breh. Glad to see you using it well and applying it to your video gaming... lol.

Lol. Are you really that much of a good-for-nothing IRL then? I've been paying for my own college since the year I graduated high school. If you can't manage to do that, you may want to get off the computer and do something with your life. It takes a bit of effort, but based on how hard and passionately you've tried within PWI, I'm sure you'll make it in the real world. Even with your lack of personality. Luckily there are careers that won't force you to be social.
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lol. Are you really that much of a good-for-nothing IRL then? I've been paying for my own college since the year I graduated high school. If you can't manage to do that, you may want to get off the computer and do something with your life. It takes a bit of effort, but based on how hard and passionately you've tried within PWI, I'm sure you'll make it in the real world. Even with your lack of personality. Luckily there are careers that won't force you to be social.

lol I've got 6 years of college under two different degrees - paid for by myself and through scholarships. I've worked for the government on two different bases (Quantico and Fort Belvoir) in the DC metropolitan area as a civil servant as well as contracting. I've had internships with private education institutions doing data analysis working on projects to develop vocational programs. I've traveled on my own dollar up and down the east coast while in college... also including Colorado Springs in the mid west, while playing PWI, while maintaining a 3.8 GPA, while kicking your ***** in TW. Get a life? I do.

Whats your excuse?

EDIT: Oh also I manage and operate 3 servers and freelance multimedia development and web hosting. Need a website built? I'll give you a quote, per request I can send you my portfolio. :)
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol I've got 6 years of college under two different degrees - paid for by myself and through scholarships. I've worked for the government on two different bases (Quantico and Fort Belvoir) in the DC metropolitan area as a civil servant as well as contracting. I've had internships with private education institutions doing data analysis working on projects to develop vocational programs. I've traveled on my own dollar up and down the east coast while in college... also including Colorado Springs in the mid west, while playing PWI, while maintaining a 3.8 GPA, while kicking your ***** in TW. Get a life? I do.

Whats your excuse?

EDIT: Oh also I manage and operate 3 servers and freelance multimedia development and web hosting. Need a website built? I'll give you a quote, per request I can send you my portfolio. :)

Ty for a prompt response with your resume.

I will review it and get back to you if I'm interested in your services.
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ty for a prompt response with your resume.

I will review it and get back to you if I'm interested in your services.

b:victory I love money - won't spend it on the game but I loves me some moneys
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    b:victory I love money - won't spend it on the game but I loves me some moneys

Wanna know what I love?

I love how you try to come off as if you don't care yet you feel obliged to post your whole resume on the forums XD its cute. really.

peace be with you, pope.
    merry christmas!
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Wanna know what I love?

I love how you try to come off as if you don't care yet you feel obliged to post your whole resume on the forums XD its cute. really.

peace be with you, pope.
    merry christmas!

Just setting the facts straight, you spend the time accusing me of shiat as if you know me... I set it straight. Plus I'm at work bored and love being entertained by you guys thinking your so sophisticated and trying to troll on me. lol

EDIT: Wanna know what I love? You got a loan out for R8 and then PWI trolled you and cut the price by over 1000%, that's funny right there.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I did background check, resume does not add up-
    re
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    can't miss this opportunity before I go out to dinner lol. civil worker mango applying for a position in respect to two guys 4 years younger than him
    while coming home to get hammered every night, while being officially recognized as the first person to ever cry from trolling, while getting baited into giving my fabricated and exaggerated resume on the forums, while in actuality never having finished my degrees or being certified to do anything but sit behind a desk

this is the internet baby. see, your problem is you are never able to differentiate between it and life. which is why everything you do begs the question. we on the other hand take it for what it is and don't have to sit here and "prove" for instance that I've made deans list every semester, have been elected to and have represented a student body in front of lawmakers twice, have student-taught in 3 schools from public to remedial without even having the proper clearances to because I'm actually normal, liked, and trusted in real life, have done heaps of charity work since 13 besides trying to scheme on the internet to subdue women for money or to take over a virtual map, have saved thousands in CD's since high school without blowing it on alcohol or even caring much about money in the first place, and will achieve my masters +30 before you actually get peace of mind and are truly happy in life. bro2bro, let go of your negativity. its still so glaringly obvious that you care about how people view you on the net, and that goals you actually set for yourself on a game and were adamant on achieving were put to a stop by a few kids just having a good time. hit the books again and step away from the forums <3

who else LOL'ed irl when they saw bases? mangos end destination and lifelong goal/final resting place that his achievements have culminated into: a desk in a closet in an unkept room at west point filing papers with 10 minute interval breaks to gawk over what land on perfect world's 12th expansion he should strategically lay seige to.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    They have bases in p-cola, but he didn't mention that, but 4 people told me he lives where i do?

Maybe they mistake him for someone else, like he does me-
    re
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    can't miss this opportunity before I go out to dinner lol. civil worker mango applying for a position in respect to two guys 4 years younger than him

this is the internet baby. see, your problem is you are never able to differentiate between it and life. which is why everything you do begs the question. we on the other hand take it for what it is and don't have to sit here and "prove" for instance that I've made deans list every semester, have been elected to and have represented a student body in front of lawmakers twice, have student-taught in 3 schools from public to remedial without even having the proper clearances to because I'm actually normal, liked, and trusted in real life, have done heaps of charity work since 13 besides trying to scheme on the internet to subdue women for money or to take over a virtual map, have saved thousands in CD's since high school without blowing it on alcohol or even caring much about money in the first place, and will achieve my masters +30 before you actually get peace of mind and are truly happy in life. bro2bro, let go of your negativity. its still so glaringly obvious that you care about how people view you on the net, and that goals you actually set for yourself on a game and were adamant on achieving were put to a stop by a few kids just having a good time. hit the books again and step away from the forums <3

who else LOL'ed irl when they saw bases? mangos end destination and lifelong goal/final resting place that his achievements have culminated into: a desk in a closet in an unkept room at west point filing papers with 10 minute interval breaks to gawk over what land on perfect world's 12th expansion he should strategically lay seige to.

lol wonder how long that took you to create. b:laugh

I love how much you lie, its pathetic.