Sexy And We Know it [*VIDEO*]

Comments

• _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    They have bases in p-cola, but he didn't mention that, but 4 people told me he lives where i do?

Maybe they mistake him for someone else, like he does me-

lol yeah I live in Pensacola now... so what? I don't work for the government at the moment, I work for Apple Inc atm... What does that have anything to do with anything ReMa?
    Winning b:pleased
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i don't understand why mcdonalds has a #13 and a #12 that are practically identical except one has 2 strips of bacon and the other doesnt, what the hell is the point lol

anyway, since we are all loving things, let me: i love how much anguish you are suffering, so much that you are tuning in from work (lol), from knowing the diabolical psychomaniac that is in need of as much help as you didn't turn out to be a very good source to troll me with.

i also love how you used to issue formal apologies on behalf of the narlian leadership doused in actual superfluous wording and phrasing versus what you assume is the same in me. when really, I've been writing this way forever, and as quick as it takes you to say herpa duh derp derp derp. you, though? man, lol. every time you speak its like a prelude to a speech. develop personality bro b:thanks
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    i don't understand why mcdonalds has a #13 and a #12 that are practically identical except one has 2 strips of bacon and the other doesnt, what the hell is the point lol

anyway, since we are all loving things, let me: i love how much anguish you are suffering, so much that you are tuning in from work (lol), from knowing the diabolical psychomaniac that is in need of as much help as you didn't turn out to be a very good source to troll me with.

i also love how you used to issue formal apologies on behalf of the narlian leadership doused in actual superfluous wording and phrasing versus what you assume is the same in me. when really, I've been writing this way forever, and as quick as it takes you to say herpa duh derp derp derp. you, though? man, lol. every time you speak its like a prelude to a speech. develop personality bro b:thanks

I smell jelly all over this, just sayin b:laugh

Find something new and original to say because you're saying the same shiat you've been saying over a year ago. Yet it seems you're still trying to get some point across... still. Develop a personality? What a vague statement with no basis behind it. Coming from the most sheltered 21 year old I'd ever met I seriously doubt you have room to talk in regards to developing a personality outside of the realm of being a 21 year old spoil underdeveloped adult. How is dating that 16 year old going by the way?

Suffering? What am I suffering from exactly? lol
    Tuning in while at work? Yep I'm so good at what I do I get extra time to keep this conversation going. You jelly?

It only takes what... 3 minutes here and there after you spend 45 minutes organizing your next statement... lol
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Just setting the facts straight, you spend the time accusing me of shiat as if you know me... I set it straight. Plus I'm at work bored and love being entertained by you guys thinking your so sophisticated and trying to troll on me. lol

EDIT: Wanna know what I love? You got a loan out for R8 and then PWI trolled you and cut the price by over 1000%, that's funny right there.

lol i got a loan? when was this? XD you think i care about the money i spent? please.
    money's just money. idc. it comes and goes and i can just make some more.
    the sad part about your problem is you can't just earn a personality and a sense of humor.

as for setting facts straight? what are you talking about?
    i trolled you on that for attempting to troll about getting your education paid for.
    you're an idiot for doing that.
    if it's so bad, i should probably never think about saving up money to pay for my children's tuition when theyre ready for college. don't want somebody as "sophisticated" as you making fun of them for having caring parents.

don't try it. you're an idiot. so much for all the school you claimed you went to. it did nothing for your brain. idiots will always be idiots.

just go back to working, sir. earn those few bucks a week and keep saving it to go to UK and **** proski's sloppy seconds. lol.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    I smell jelly all over this, just sayin b:laugh

Find something new and original to say because you're saying the same shiat you've been saying over a year ago. Yet it seems you're still trying to get some point across... still. Develop a personality? What a vague statement with no basis behind it. Coming from the most sheltered 21 year old I'd ever met I seriously doubt you have room to talk in regards to developing a personality outside of the realm of being a 21 year old spoil underdeveloped adult. How is dating that 16 year old going by the way?

Suffering? What am I suffering from exactly? lol
    Tuning in while at work? Yep I'm so good at what I do I get extra time to keep this conversation going. You jelly?

It only takes what... 3 minutes here and there after you spend 45 minutes organizing your next statement... lol

if I'm repeating what I've been saying from a year ago, if anything, its a testament to how much you give us to laugh over. what is vague about the statement regarding your personality? or lack thereof b:chuckle I'm judging you based on how you are over a video game, the only thing that is pertinent to this discussion. in fact I never even cared that you were a drunk loser until you brought it on yourself and made it everybodys business.

45 minutes organizing my next statement? you mean time I don't check on the forums unlike you who to no surprise is right there to adore my post <3 its only by sheer luck that I'm responding this quickly after a preceding post, because I was checking another thread for someone else. you jelly? you jelly? you jelly? who the hell are you, a broken meme generator? you are so desperate its hilarious. speaking of baseless accusations. sheltered? 16 year old? where the hell do you get these LOL.
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    if I'm repeating what I've been saying from a year ago, if anything, its a testament to how much you give us to laugh over. what is vague about the statement regarding your personality? or lack thereof b:chuckle I'm judging you based on how you are over a video game, the only thing that is pertinent to this discussion. in fact I never even cared that you were a drunk loser until you brought it on yourself and made it everybodys business.

45 minutes organizing my next statement? you mean time I don't check on the forums unlike you who to no surprise is right there to adore my post <3 its only by sheer luck that I'm responding this quickly after a preceding post, because I was checking another thread for someone else. you jelly? you jelly? you jelly? who the hell are you, a broken meme generator? you are so desperate its hilarious. speaking of baseless accusations. sheltered? 16 year old? where the hell do you get these LOL.

LOL

So I say you're making baseless comments you deflect, you say I make baseless accusations. This is what I get for arguing with a teenager. You may be able to navigate a thesaurus but your ability to carry on an intelligent conversation is so below me, washing my hands of this stupidity.

b:bye

PS notice the difference in grammar in this fast posted quote ^^ and the 2 previous ones... you're so transparent bro. Just to prove the point that you don't try to "calculate" your posts here. So cute.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    LOL

So I say you're making baseless comments you deflect, you say I make baseless accusations. This is what I get for arguing with a teenager. You may be able to navigate a thesaurus but your ability to carry on an intelligent conversation is so below me, washing my hands of this stupidity.

b:bye

PS notice the difference in grammar in this fast posted quote ^^ and the 2 previous ones... you're so transparent bro. Just to prove the point that you don't try to "calculate" your posts here. So cute.

hahahah, you are going to talk about my grammar when I never formulate my sentences based on it while writing on a forum to begin with? the reasoning behind why you would even say that is precisely why there is no such thing as an intelligent conversation with you. I am now genuinely convinced that you are actually a fraud, all the way to your core. like, you actually are an idiot as zhadi said. everybody knows how casual my writing is, I'm not the guy trying hard with the punctuation either. subject content matters as far as i'm concerned

oh and all the while coming from you, thats the irony. its like you have experience in taking 45 minutes to write posts. somebody is going to actually go back and dig up some of your old posts haha. now hes trying to be one of us "quick witted kids" you are 2 funny proski, you jelly? U silly teenager!!

"baseless accusations" was not my premise, it was yours, and I was mocking you by drawing a parallel to it with the intention that you'd for once realize all your points are moot, and that nobody actually gives a damn what you want to put down on your resume, nor what I wrote. did you forget who came into this thread trying to be funny, trying to be apart of the conversation that has evaded you forever? sad, sad, sad.

the only thing that matters to us is how you are on a video game, because its the only relationship (fortunately) that exists between yourself and we the republic of normal players
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    hahahah, you are going to talk about my grammar when I never formulate my sentences based on it while writing on a forum to begin with? the reasoning behind why you would even say that is precisely why there is no such thing as an intelligent conversation with you. I am now genuinely convinced that you are actually a fraud, all the way to your core. like, you actually are an idiot as zhadi said. everybody knows how casual my writing is, I'm not the guy trying hard with the punctuation either. subject content matters as far as i'm concerned

oh and all the while coming from you, thats the irony. its like you have experience in taking 45 minutes to write posts. somebody is going to actually go back and dig up some of your old posts haha. now hes trying to be one of us "quick witted kids" you are 2 funny proski, you jelly? U silly teenager!!

"baseless accusations" was not my premise, it was yours, and I was mocking you by drawing a parallel to it with the intention that you'd for once realize all your points are moot, and that nobody actually gives a damn what you want to put down on your resume, nor what I wrote. did you forget who came into this thread trying to be funny, trying to be apart of the conversation that has evaded you forever? sad, sad, sad.

the only thing that matters to us is how you are on a video game, because its the only relationship (fortunately) that exists between yourself and we the republic of normal players

b:laugh You're still posting - not reading this wall of ... wait a sec I'll go get something from the thesaurus just for you.

Meh I don't know how to use it D: I'm too stupid please teach me Broski.
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    You guys are way too bored...ijs.
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    You guys are way too bored...ijs.

You have no idea... Why the fawk does Apple have tech support for their servers... no one uses them.

b:irritated
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    thesaurus? lol, there lies a wealth of information in everybodys head. that is... unless someone has damaged all their brain cells o-o

ok lets get back on subject so this thread doesnt become memorialized as another internet grave

stay tuned for our next video, i just need to convince zhadi hot chelle rae i like it like that is not *** but awesome
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Not our fault he makes it so easy to troll him.
    Honestly. That sense of humor he has.... and he's calling us children? b:chuckle blows my mind.
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    thesaurus? lol, there lies a wealth of information in everybodys head. that is... unless someone has damaged all their brain cells o-o

ok lets get back on subject so this thread doesnt become memorialized as another internet grave

stay tuned for our next video, i just need to convince zhadi hot chelle rae i like it like that is not *** but awesome

You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY? You JELLY?

b:byeb:byeb:byeb:bye
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    i like it like that

till the break of dawn, yeah, party on my lawn
  • Vorbane - Harshlands
    Vorbane - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Its funny how emotionally distraught and butt frustrated mango is over getting trolled by "kids". he had to resort to spamming some old dead internet meme, lmao!
    rank 9 - 19% farmed
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Its funny how emotionally distraught and butt frustrated mango is over getting trolled by "kids". he had to resort to spamming some old dead internet meme, lmao!

Who the hell are you???...damn, you must be even more bored then these guys that you have to troll our forums instead of your own..LOL.
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011

b:laugh You guys are delusional to think I've even begun to get "distraught," "annoyed," or "frustrated," over a video game LOL. My days of giving a shiat about anything in regards to the game are far behind me. I just LOVE to get you guys going. You all love me so much you'll spend time responding to my comments here.

Lets remember how this all started... I posted a picture of Proski's bald spot... nuff said, you guys took the time to blow it up and here we are... LOVE IT and now I am entertainment at work WOOT.

Lets be honest when he says he's grown his hair back it really means tupees
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    b:laugh You guys are delusional to think I've even begun to get "distraught," "annoyed," or "frustrated," over a video game LOL. My days of giving a shiat about anything in regards to the game are far behind me. I just LOVE to get you guys going. You all love me so much you'll spend time responding to my comments here.

Lets remember how this all started... I posted a picture of Proski's bald spot... nuff said, you guys took the time to blow it up and here we are... LOVE IT and now I am entertainment at work WOOT.

as i said. hes trying to come off as if he doesnt care yet he resorted to writing a whole resume because he cares so much what everybody thinks about him.

as i said before. just go back to work to actually earn the money ur gonna need to travel all the way across the world to **** Proski's sloppy seconds. go go!
  • Vorbane - Harshlands
    Vorbane - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited December 2011

The only reasons i bring up you being emtionally distraught (scarred even) over forums posts is the fact that: A) your post contents are so jumbled up and non sequitur that its pretty clear you are, in fact, butt flustered. B) you take time (and lots of it, it seems) out of your "work day" to get trolled, hard, by mike.
    rank 9 - 19% farmed
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    as i said. hes trying to come off as if he doesnt care yet he resorted to writing a whole resume because he cares so much what everybody thinks about him.

as i said before. just go back to work to actually earn the money ur gonna need to travel all the way across the world to **** Proski's sloppy seconds. go go!

lol you say I wrote a whole resume yet no one comments on the fact that Proski like gave us his whole career of school and how smart he thinks he is? Really? You're such a tool.

"we on the other hand take it for what it is and don't have to sit here and "prove" for instance that I've made deans list every semester, have been elected to and have represented a student body in front of lawmakers twice, have student-taught in 3 schools from public to remedial without even having the proper clearances to because I'm actually normal, liked, and trusted in real life, have done heaps of charity work since 13 besides"

What is that to you? The first sentence is contradictory to the fact that he states everything right afterwards... lol

*sigh* tools b:shutup

Alright I'll check up on you kids tomorrow I have to finish these reports before the end of the night - its been fun guys b:bye
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/9496/baldo.png

its a tupee, guys.

lol i never met another man so concerned with my hair or eventual receding. no wonder zapphy thinks you're ***

oh and to the contradiction, again, see my former point about whose premise is whose. do you even know what mockery is? I clearly listed those not with any real motive like you, but just to prove a point that it doesnt matter. you're dumb lol
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    lol you say I wrote a whole resume yet no one comments on the fact that Proski like gave us his whole career of school and how smart he thinks he is? Really? You're such a tool.

"we on the other hand take it for what it is and don't have to sit here and "prove" for instance that I've made deans list every semester, have been elected to and have represented a student body in front of lawmakers twice, have student-taught in 3 schools from public to remedial without even having the proper clearances to because I'm actually normal, liked, and trusted in real life, have done heaps of charity work since 13 besides"

What is that to you? The first sentence is contradictory to the fact that he states everything right afterwards... lol

*sigh* tools b:shutup

Alright I'll check up on you kids tomorrow I have to finish these reports before the end of the night - its been fun guys b:bye

I love how he doesnt respond to my comments until like 20 comments later because he cant think of something to say off the top of his head. ill wait for him to reply to this and the comment right before this 3 pages later.
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry but I couldnt resist posting this..it was sent to me right before Mike posted...

[5:09:46 PM] Aaron: :P
    [5:17:54 PM] Aaron: k after that last comment
    [5:17:57 PM] Aaron: I'll put money on it
    [5:18:03 PM] Aaron: Proski posts a picture of himself on the pwi forums
    [5:18:18 PM] Lorri: LOL

Sorry, but kinda funny. I really didn't think he would, lol.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    haha **** busted. real prophet on our hands predicted something I always do. but did he predict this?

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/9672/lolsox.png
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    haha **** busted. real prophet on our hands predicted something I always do. but did he predict this?

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/9672/lolsox.png

ROFL.
    rather be bald than look like that.
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    I've got some better ones of me hold up.

What I look like during TW:
    [URL="[IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q226/yroeth/Picture7.jpg[/IMG]"]Picture7.jpg[/URL]

What happens when a Sin pops out on me :b:angry
    [URL="[IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q226/yroeth/Picture4.jpg[/IMG]"]Picture4.jpg[/URL]

Me actually having a life and not sitting in front of a computer bored, and yes those are tentacles coming out from head, I'm an alien.
    [URL="[IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q226/yroeth/amc11.jpg[/IMG]"]amc11.jpg[/URL]

lol thought you were going to get to me with a photo from facebook? GG breh

EDIT: BTW Nice tupee, must have been impossibruly expensive. lolzz
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Oh and if you were going to post about my epic cool hair you shoulda posted this one... at least I look more like a hobo off the streets in this one.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/5975_1172344635406_1431722593_30479172_4679070_n.jpg

God the irony of what I am about to say...

I'm sexy and I know it!
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    LMAO b:laugh
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    lol i'm gone an hour, come back, and two pages have done formed--
    Troll geo week!!

oh and reinforcements came! MILF katty 2k miles away lolol
    re
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    lol i'm gone an hour, come back, and two pages have done formed--
    Troll geo week!!

oh and reinforcements came! MILF katty 2k miles away lolol

Yeah I'm getting a lot of great laughs off this one, great day at work thanks guys thanks b:laugh