Clearing up some common misconceptions

Comments

• Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    b:infuriated Youre scaring off the little archer, dont be too harsh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    Leni - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited December 2011

I've been bad, soooooo bad...

b:mischievous
  • Enthras - Raging Tide
    Enthras - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Ehi! Who in the hell called Leni on this?
    No perv convos, no nudes and no ****... What are u doing here Leni? xD

Now, the serious part:
    It's not about the land, it's about the fact that it was already agreed upon and set in motion, at the time I was not in one of those factions. Check my core connect, I wasn't in Marines until recently. It's about the concept, has nothing to do with me.
    Already agreed?
    U should check better.

I sincerely don't give a **** about ur Core Connect, u're talking about a "concept" where some smaller factions asked something and the bigger factions said no. And u're still complaining instead of trying to get better to take their lands.
    U're talking about a concept in which a faction that worked hard to accomplish its objective, that spent coins on bids\apos\charms, that spent time and night time (TW is at around 2 am for european ppl), that had to learn how to play as a group, to just let u get a land cuz u can't try to get better and u just complain and cry on the forum?
    And u're not going to respect a group of ppl cuz of this?

Really mature xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thx Suitengu for the AWESOME signature. Loved it.
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Threads like these make me wanna come back to the game xD
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Why is everything an issue on this server? Relax people, shi't happen...get over it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Why is everything an issue on this server? Relax people, shi't happen...get over it.

cuz people cant let things go yo, its called butthurtness, true story look it up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Cyrenaciea - Raging Tide
    Cyrenaciea - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2011

This b:sadb:cry
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    This b:sadb:cry

Well as they say, play with fire...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    This post received Hypnos's seal of approval

Now back to hiding

Ps: gratz on 105 Man o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011
    Well as they say, play with fire...
    My troll senses are tingling...TINGLING ****** HARD!

You don't have that? Uninstall the internet...Now.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    LOL you're right, OMG 100+ posts I'm such a nerd xD

I think I need a siggy now too :O

EDIT: Damn, 102 now. I need to lv :P

I must be a super nerdb:cry
    And siggies are overrated yo.

I might be underleveled for my post count as well b:avoid
    edited December 2011
    You don't have that? Uninstall the internet...Now.

Incapable of coming up with legit rebuttals so you blame it on "trolling"?

Install life... Now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inflictia - Raging Tide
    Inflictia - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    (totally not going into business here, and just suggesting)

To keep the game fun and more attractive to more players, why does "the bigger factions on the TW map" not give up some lands for the lower factions?

Give them a chance to have fun in TW, give them a chance to be on the map once and literally fight to keep it. It is sometimes really boring to see the big factions who have most of the TW map fight vs low factions and easy just put 2 R9 +12 toons to deal with them(exaggerated)

I would like to see some lvl 70+ fight in TW vs eachother once.

"Yea but after the map reset they had enough chance and time to fight and have fun blabla"

Come on, games are about fun, let people have it.
    And yes.. some people do take this game way to serious.
    Yay, Infamy is recruiting again, wonder how long they figure out it has no use vs. Vicious and QQme.. or... did they agreed to something..?
    Oh well, just wait and see then..

/doesntexpectananswertothisbutexpectssomeonewhotakesmeabittooserious
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    (totally not going into business here, and just suggesting)

To keep the game fun and more attractive to more players, why does "the bigger factions on the TW map" not give up some lands for the lower factions?

Give them a chance to have fun in TW, give them a chance to be on the map once and literally fight to keep it. It is sometimes really boring to see the big factions who have most of the TW map fight vs low factions and easy just put 2 R9 +12 toons to deal with them(exaggerated)

I would like to see some lvl 70+ fight in TW vs eachother once.

"Yea but after the map reset they had enough chance and time to fight and have fun blabla"

Come on, games are about fun, let people have it.
    And yes.. some people do take this game way to serious.
    Yay, Infamy is recruiting again, wonder how long they figure out it has no use vs. Vicious and QQme.. or... did they agreed to something..?
    Oh well, just wait and see then..

/doesntexpectananswertothisbutexpectssomeonewhotakesmeabittooserious

RT has tried to do that. LOL
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
    edited December 2011
    RT has tried to do that. LOL

As I would have expected from these people in RT.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Thing is Inflictia, even though Nigoshi is putting a lot of insult in his post with that picture, he is right.

Even after the map reset, there have been a lot of small factions in the southwest/west part of the map that were basically untouched by the big factions, namely Vicious, QQme, and Vertu. They left that part for smaller factions (at that time), such as Goonsquad, Decimate, and all the other small factions that I can't remember off the top of my head, to have fun doing their TW's.

But that time has passed. They will just have to wait until the next map reset.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
    edited December 2011
    Thing is Inflictia, even though Nigoshi is putting a lot of insult in his post with that picture, he is right.

Even after the map reset, there have been a lot of small factions in the southwest/west part of the map that were basically untouched by the big factions, namely Vicious, QQme, and Vertu. They left that part for smaller factions (at that time), such as Goonsquad, Decimate, and all the other small factions that I can't remember off the top of my head, to have fun doing their TW's.

But that time has passed. They will just have to wait until the next map reset.
    See, I respect these kinds of replies xDD

I see, well, it's almost 2012.. I hope they will reset it again. I hate to see good friends leave the game once again. QQ.... Ty Skai^^
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I hate your name. I associate with TW and all that pops into my mind is Stunlock/HF. Your BM gameplay was very good in the TWs we had vs Vicious.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • mtickley
    mtickley Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I hate your name. I associate with TW and all that pops into my mind is Stunlock/HF. Your BM gameplay was very good in the TWs we had vs Vicious.

Why cant it be the TW we have vs vicious instead of wining them? wait a min ...... did u wine them?
    edited December 2011
    Incapable of coming up with legit rebuttals so you blame it on "trolling"?

Install life... Now.

Because no way people ever would troll forums...ever. No logical possibility that one would stop trying to press a point and just take a little fun.

Trolling: The act of saying and/or doing various things on the internet to force a negative response out of a victim.

You have been trolled. Accept it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIdbxahGSwc
    edited December 2011
    Because no way people ever would troll forums...ever. No logical possibility that one would stop trying to press a point and just take a little fun.

Trolling: The act of saying and/or doing various things on the internet to force a negative response out of a victim.

You have been trolled. Accept it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIdbxahGSwc

People typically attempt to troll when they know they can't win at a topic of discussion.

And if you think that what you've said could be considered anywhere near a "troll", you obviously don't know what trolling is hun, so please stop trying. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011
    People typically attempt to troll when they know they can't win at a topic of discussion.

And if you think that what you've said could be considered anywhere near a "troll", you obviously don't know what trolling is hun, so please stop trying. b:bye

Typical "lol red what i want this prson is noob and dont no sht" response.

1) I've experienced the internet enough to know that arguing over the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win, you're still ****.

2) The troll was after I had made my first post in this thread, I like seeing angry rageyourwrong posts and then making said person rage more after posting.

3) Real trolls post their point and either be on their way, or force negative reactions.

4) Before you say I was arguing, I was not, I was stressing a point, there is a major difference.

5) All trolls that do any good know that to be a good troll, you have to sound serious, such as right now

6) the last reason is always bull

7) Always throw that last reason at a number other than the last one and watch the naked apes guess

Looking forward to seeing you continue to allow yourself to be trolled by some little noob or seeing you accept that it happened will, while less amusing, be just as satisfactory.

Consider this like a one nights stand. It was fun, there was a victim, but no harm was meant, and I wish you a life of happiness and good fortune. (Provided you don't sit here and let me rage you up more which is what I expect and slightly hope for.)
    edited December 2011

1) I've experienced the internet enough to know that arguing over the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win, you're still ****.

Cliche and old. Holding up a decent debate or a point of discussion =/= arguing.

2) The troll was after I had made my first post in this thread, I like seeing angry rageyourwrong posts and then making said person rage more after posting.

3) Real trolls post their point and either be on their way, or force negative reactions.

4) Before you say I was arguing, I was not, I was stressing a point, there is a major difference.

You're a big hypocrite. You tell me to not assume that you were arguing, but yet assume that I was. You were stressing a point, and I stressed a point that contradicted yours, waiting for you to sort out said contradiction.
    5) All trolls that do any good know that to be a good troll, you have to sound serious, such as right now

7) Always throw that last reason at a number other than the last one and watch the naked apes guess

Looking forward to seeing you continue to allow yourself to be trolled by some little noob or seeing you accept that it happened will, while less amusing, be just as satisfactory.

Consider this like a one nights stand. It was fun, there was a victim, but no harm was meant, and I wish you a life of happiness and good fortune. (Provided you don't sit here and let me rage you up more which is what I expect and slightly hope for.)

I find it amusing at how you think that I'm even mildly affected by your attempts. Flattered that you think it worth your time to attempt to make me rage.

As long as that helps you sleep at night. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    DaKillanator, PhD Troll at your service.

Aries wins. I have spoken.

Goodbye.
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    Leni - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited December 2011

LMAO we need more idiots like this in hereb:dirty, forum is too boring lately.b:surrender
    edited December 2011

Even after saying this, you still reply the way you did? LOL, you're making this too easy.
  • /irgil - Raging Tide
    /irgil - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    How about this...

Aries: Shut the **** up

Dakillinator: Shut the **** up

Leni: Shut the **** up

Cyrenaciea: Shut the **** up and go back to 4 chan to learn a thing or ten about trolls

Me: Shut the **** up

Works for me!
    edited December 2011
    Even after saying this, you still reply the way you did? LOL, you're making this too easy.

You honestly think that saying that serves as a "disclaimer" to your post?

Nothing can disclaim your stupidity, hun. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Whoz_Nutz - Raging Tide
    Whoz_Nutz - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    b:laugh What I see in this thread is the Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Looks like several have the disorder. b:shutup

b:kiss
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Aries y so mean? b:chuckle
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster