Clearing up some common misconceptions

Man - Raging Tide
Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Tideswell (East)
#1. QQme was not made to destroy Infamy

QQme was made when Asher Nimpo and I left Empire, we left because Nuala chose to attack a weaker faction in tw, instead of the stronger one. At the time Nimpo and I didn't know anything about Infamy. Asher made qqme and nimpo and i were invited 10 seconds later. I can't speak for asher but nimpo and i didin't know infamy existed and didn't care. After a few weeks, some intense pk, and when the leader and director of empire joined Infamy we became enemies and had a good rivalry. Mainly nooobs on world chat XD. No we definitely weren't made to wreck infamy, but as the top tw factions as things evolved we ofc had a big rivalry and ended up participating in their downfall. Leviation had just as much affect on infamy or greater.

#2. QQme, nor I, nor any officer that i'm aware of ever said we would disband after we defeated Infamy, or Leviation. You are welcome to prove me wrong.

#3. Ppl in vicious are full of hate myth confirmed

If you repeat a lie long enough, loud enough pretty soon ppl start believing it. I thought i'd make this post after i saw Severus snape say "i know qqme was made to destroy infamay"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Man - Raging Tide on

Comments

• _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    You sure are repeating the "Vicious people are full of hate/Vicious people are evil/Vicious people are the definition of vicious" quite a bit. And quite loudly.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    lol. Funny that you and spell talk like innocent sweethearts on vent and man up on forums/ingame. Much love Man b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    lol. Funny that you and spell talk like innocent sweethearts on vent and man up on forums/ingame. Much love Man b:kiss

I am an innocent sweetheart dylena baby anyway i made those post also after i read Revenges post. I thought he needed some lessons in history.

*quote quote revenge*are you an idiot? seriously? the point was QQme drops the lands first, then we will. simply put because MAN HIMSELF is untrustworthy and spews a **** ton of propaganda and says one thing yet does another (ahem* "we will disband QQme after infamy dies", "we will disband after we take levi off the map" etc etc) and frankly the chances that if we one week give up land before QQme does, and nuff gettting banned for allowing it to happen because of certain QQme leadership wanting to play dirty to get one over vicious is relatively high. this wouldn't be the first underhanded trick used in QQme history and im sure it wouldnt be the last. **quoteo quoteo revenge*

/REVENGE!!!!

also here here is a quote on the tw rules, that i think is apt with vicious members spamming about they are worried they are gonna get reported. I believe vicious is the only faction where i've seen the leaders ask faction members to spam tickets.

Update
    For further clarification, we are by no means discouraging factions from participating in TW. The fact of the matter is, there will be factions that try to cheat the system. Honestly, most of the players who are being so nit picky about the rules, are the ones who intend to abuse them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ByakkoSan - Raging Tide
    ByakkoSan - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    #1. QQme was not made to destroy Infamy

QQme was made when Asher Nimpo and I left Empire, we left because Nuala chose to attack a weaker faction in tw, instead of the stronger one. At the time Nimpo and I didn't know anything about Infamy. Asher made qqme and nimpo and i were invited 10 seconds later. I can't speak for asher but nimpo and i didin't know infamy existed and didn't care. After a few weeks, some intense pk, and when the leader and director of empire joined Infamy we became enemies and had a good rivalry. Mainly nooobs on world chat XD. No we definitely weren't made to wreck infamy, but as the top tw factions as things evolved we ofc had a big rivalry and ended up participating in their downfall. Leviation had just as much affect on infamy or greater.

#2. QQme, nor I, nor any officer that i'm aware of ever said we would disband after we defeated Infamy, or Leviation. You are welcome to prove me wrong.

#3. Ppl in vicious are full of hate myth confirmed

If you repeat a lie long enough, loud enough pretty soon ppl start believing it. I thought i'd make this post after i saw Severus snape say "i know qqme was made to destroy infamay"

Oh damn, you should have said so in the fist place...
    When you put it like that it has to be true...
    b:cute

On the other hand, I would have totally bought this, just got this moronic think that I like to do called thinking. You should try it some time.
    It would have, if nothing else, prevented you from writing this kinda bull on the forums. ijs
    b:avoid

ps. looking forward to our next "random" meeting in vent where you'll pretend to be my friend while I pretend like I care.
    b:kiss you are my favorite clown on PWI. I say it with all my heat.
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Dancing Eyes said in World Chat after a victory over Leviathan that you guys were gonna disband after you defeat levi, which you did repeatedly in 5minute wars. This started a world chat argument between Miyake (which she rarely spoke in WC).

By the way, welcome back to the forum Man :) Nice to see you becoming more active in QQme affairs instead of on LoL with Rawrgh
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    And not a single *** was given that day. b:fatb

Vicious sucks, evil faction!!

ps. looking forward to our next "random" meeting in vent where you'll pretend to be my friend while I pretend like I care.

Thats why I love you, lmao!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rawrghilicious
    rawrghilicious Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Dancing Eyes said in World Chat after a victory over Leviathan that you guys were gonna disband after you defeat levi, which you did repeatedly in 5minute wars. This started a world chat argument between Miyake (which she rarely spoke in WC).

By the way, welcome back to the forum Man :) Nice to see you becoming more active in QQme affairs instead of on LoL with Rawrgh

LoL > PWI bro.

Come play a game with me, If I can carry Man I can carry anyone, cause UDYR IS 2 LEGIT 2 QUIT.

Add Wasabi kitty
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I'm pretty sure this is the fourth time i had to post this SSb:surrender

http://i54.tinypic.com/10ol85e.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bollocks - Raging Tide
    Bollocks - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Aasimar:
    "Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo."
  • TrillBus - Harshlands
    TrillBus - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    b:sad i lost my old SS

and Man you promised to give me lead again that never happened b:cry
    TrillBus 101 Sin HL - Retired
    **** 100 Veno HL - Retired
    ToyTank 102 Barb RT - Retired
    PoesJagter 101 BM RT - Retired
    ToyDD 94 Wizz RT - Retired
  • MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide
    MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Real Cute
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    oh man.. i thought this thread topic was "Clearing up Space for R9s"
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    oh man.. i thought this thread topic was "Clearing up Space for R9s"

I see what you did there

Comeon people,a s I said in the levi gank thread, can't we fight nice?
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    but then it wouldnt be fun to go on forums D:
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Galtero - Raging Tide
    Galtero - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    lol so much love
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I am > than all of you.
  • mtickley
    mtickley Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I am > than all of you.

I hear Infamu are recruiting and LF fail archers.... try ur luck there IJS
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    mtickley wrote: »
    I hear Infamu are recruiting and LF fail archers.... try ur luck there IJS

Na, he doesn't play his archer. He ragequit his archer because PWI is a horrible game and doesn't deserve his time/money.
    So that's why he plvled a seeker to 100 yo
  • The_love - Raging Tide
    The_love - Raging Tide Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    oh i didnt know qqme leadership was changed
    anyway im realy happy for you farseer wish u all the best :)
    [SIGPIC]sometimes love hurts and baby i love you A LOT[/SIGPIC]
  • IrokurLife - Raging Tide
    IrokurLife - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Well damn Man,
    if Vicious was so full of hate and only wanted the best of the best, i wouldnt be in it.
    i joined Vici a couple months ago there abouts, ive met nothing but love, kindness, generosity and fun.

Dont make assumptions about things, it gets you no where.
    You have a huge ego, your gear and popularity has gotten to your head. Come back down, these are real people that play this game, and even though this is a game, people still have feelings and emotions, we are human after all.

So badmouthing a group of people based on one or two peoples actions is just pathetic, if you hate someone, or they have hurt you, dont label a group of wonderful people over it. If its really that bad, maybe its time you and those who are concerned sit down and have a chat with eachother, crying and calling names on a forum will only cause drama.

if dramas what your out to do, go become a actor or something b:surrender
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    ay4w1l.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    So badmouthing a group of people based on one or two peoples actions is just pathetic, if you hate someone, or they have hurt you, dont label a group of wonderful people over it. If its really that bad, maybe its time you and those who are concerned sit down and have a chat with eachother, crying and calling names on a forum will only cause drama.
    b:surrender

This QQme Vicious troll needs to stop
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    ay4w1l.jpg

has to be the best post i've seen on this thread b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited December 2011
    Watch how bad you sound when all I do is move 2 sentences...no word/phrasing changes at all here...
    Well damn Man,
    if Vicious was so full of hate and only wanted the best of the best, i wouldnt be in it.
    i joined Vici a couple months ago there abouts, ive met nothing but love, kindness, generosity and fun.

So badmouthing a group of people based on one or two peoples actions is just pathetic. You have a huge ego, your gear and popularity has gotten to your head. Come back down, these are real people that play this game, and even though this is a game, people still have feelings and emotions, we are human after all.

Dont make assumptions about things, it gets you no where, if you hate someone, or they have hurt you, dont label a group of wonderful people over it. If its really that bad, maybe its time you and those who are concerned sit down and have a chat with eachother, crying and calling names on a forum will only cause drama.

if dramas what your out to do, go become a actor or something b:surrender

And for the record, I've been in QQme less than a month and met nothing but welcoming and kindness as well, to badmouth our leader, even if former leader, is th badmouth what the faction was raised on, which badmouts us.

One more thing...Upon Joining QQme, I can't go PK mode or to PK events again unless in a squad, I get my Nirvana gear and the like, or unless vicious isn't in the area. Name above my head makes them make it so I can't take 3 steps, yet I did nothing to you guys, especially considering the short time I've even been 100...

And yes, QQme is full of hate too, but I don't see or hear about nearly as many QQme people killing vicious than vicious killing QQme (and it's been a TON of that with Vicious, not just 2 or 3) simply because they can. Mostly we defend our brethren and just look for a good fight. Albeit there are some in here that I look down on because of their attitude towards their KoS list...making it work on the name above someones head...Personally, I'd rather have a good fight and many of my faction mates agree.

Vicious is full of hate. QQme is full of hate. So here's an idea. Stop the hating and let's fight nice? This is directed at both of us...
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
    edited December 2011
    One more thing...Upon Joining QQme, I can't go PK mode or to PK events again unless in a squad, I get my Nirvana gear and the like, or unless vicious isn't in the area. Name above my head makes them make it so I can't take 3 steps, yet I did nothing to you guys, especially considering the short time I've even been 100...

Umm I think you don't understand the concept of world pk. If two factions are in competition with each other, then of course you'll get roflraped every time you leave the safe zone.
    And you did something to vicious when you joined QQme. You joined their enemy and made them stronger. Albeit your presence definitely won't make QQme the stronger faction, but it's the thought that counts right? b:cute
    Btw nobody knows/cares that you just hit 100. That changes nothing.

Point is you can't just join QQme and enjoy what the faction has to offer but not have to put up with the downsides that come with that. If you joined Levi, for instance, Vertu would kill you on sight. It's nothing against you, it just happens that our factions are competing with each other.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Umm I think you don't understand the concept of world pk. If two factions are in competition with each other, then of course you'll get roflraped every time you leave the safe zone.
    And you did something to vicious when you joined QQme. You joined their enemy and made them stronger. Albeit your presence definitely won't make QQme the stronger faction, but it's the thought that counts right? b:cute

Point is you can't just join QQme and enjoy what the faction has to offer but not have to put up with the downsides that come with that. If you joined Levi, for instance, Vertu would kill you on sight. It's nothing against you, it just happens that our factions are competing with each other.

That's not even needed..If you choose to go into pk mode on a PVE server you probably should understand people will kill you not hug you and kiss you.. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited December 2011

This much is understandable, but on behalf of both, why so much verbal hatred? So much "LolQQmenoobs" and"roflviciousgank" when couldn't it be all in good sport? Then again, I see no good sport in roflganking someone that can be 2shot by any melee class and 1 shot by any magic class, so there goes the fighting for sport concept...And the fighting nice QQ. Persoanlly, I've got nothing against Vicious...

And yeah, I figured nobody would care I just hit 100, but I threw it out there cuz, hey, it's the thought that counts, right?
    edited December 2011
    That's not even needed..If you choose to go into pk mode on a PVE server you probably should understand people will kill you not hug you and kiss you.. b:chuckle
    That's true. Although normally people will stand around for awhile, sizing eachother up, and then they formally ask for a 1v1. Unless it's a sin of course.
    But when someone is from an enemy faction, none of the formality is needed. Obviously the formality isn't required anyways, but you still see it.
    why so much verbal hatred?
    It's the same as fans talking trash about sports. It adds to the fun. It feels good when you can back yourself up, and even better when you can shut somebody up.
    Then of course every faction has the hopeless no lifes that enjoy spending thousands on gear so they can constantly 1 shot other players and run to safe zone every time a challenge shows up. But then, their opinions and words don't matter.
    And yeah, I figured nobody would care I just hit 100, but I threw it out there cuz, hey, it's the thought that counts, right?
    wut
  • Dedz - Raging Tide
    Dedz - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    This much is understandable, but on behalf of both, why so much verbal hatred?

1.Don't pk.
    2.Don't post on forums. Verbal hatred will be reduced by a small percentage. Not much but hey, it's the thought that counts right?
    Then again, I see no good sport in roflganking someone that can be 2shot by any melee class and 1 shot by any magic class, so there goes the fighting for sport concept...

That's how pk usually is when two opposing factions meet.
    1. Don't like it? Don't pk.
    2. Cash shop and get rank9 +12, then pk.

Yeah but grats anyway. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You will never catch me. But if you do, someone else will take my place. b:chuckle
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Watch how bad you sound when all I do is move 2 sentences...no word/phrasing changes at all here...

And for the record, I've been in QQme less than a month and met nothing but welcoming and kindness as well, to badmouth our leader, even if former leader, is th badmouth what the faction was raised on, which badmouts us.

And yes, QQme is full of hate too, but I don't see or hear about nearly as many QQme people killing vicious than vicious killing QQme (and it's been a TON of that with Vicious, not just 2 or 3) simply because they can. Mostly we defend our brethren and just look for a good fight. Albeit there are some in here that I look down on because of their attitude towards their KoS list...making it work on the name above someones head...Personally, I'd rather have a good fight and many of my faction mates agree.

Vicious is full of hate. QQme is full of hate. So here's an idea. Stop the hating and let's fight nice? This is directed at both of us...

well i hate to tell you but its not a QQme vicious thing.... its just a pk thing. its a pve server and you chose to go white named, thus making you a target for others who are in pk. and with the lack of pkers the ones who really want to pk, which are usually in vicious or QQme, will kill whoever they see in pk when they feel like it. just a coincidence that you got killed by vicious while they were pk'n and your in QQme. stop crying like a kid and just move on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."