Clearing up some common misconceptions

124»

Comments

• Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    You honestly think that saying that serves as a "disclaimer" to your post?

Nothing can disclaim your stupidity, hun. b:kiss

woa now aries it seems to me your trying to get a bigger post count than me... i cant let that happen so +1 post count yo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    b:laugh What I see in this thread is the Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Looks like several have the disorder. b:shutup
    Not a bad start; but, couldn't see the damage log b:surrender Hard to see what your 3x spark did unless it shows in red numbers. I liked it a lot better when one could see the log at least. Also, coudn't see your health bar. Look, you're doing this for free, so let's get with the program, please.

b:bye

(Don't biitch about posting on an alt. I'm working on this guy today.)

I wonder who. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011
    Double posting like a tard cause I can't fit anymore bears into that other one. (Also to prove Rev right. b:pleased)
    Aries y so mean? b:chuckle

Sarbaby! b:kiss

It's just too fun. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dedz - Raging Tide
    Dedz - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    This isn't fair! Everyone is ganging up on Cyrenaciea.

I'm going to stand up for Cyre because I am against bullying and I'm not mean like Aries. Let me read Cyre's posts so that I may enhance the vital arguments in them. One Sec, brb

hmmmm...
    This is weird. How could a post be so long and grammatically correct but have no sense whatsoever? There has to be some valid points somewhere. I will reread again. Brb.

...nevermind. There isn't any.

Aries wins. (booo. b:kiss)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You will never catch me. But if you do, someone else will take my place. b:chuckle
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited December 2011

I'm going to stand up for Cyre because I am against bullying and I'm not mean like Aries. Let me read Cyre's posts so that I may enhance the vital arguments in them. One Sec, brb

hmmmm...
    This is weird. How could a post be so long and grammatically correct but have no sense whatsoever? There has to be some valid points somewhere. I will reread again. Brb.

not as fun as some of your other posts... i give you a 4.5/10 for effort and a 6/10 for humor..... try again later kali i mean dedz b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
    edited December 2011

hmmmm...

b:laugh Ily Dedz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cyrenaciea - Raging Tide
    Cyrenaciea - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Stopped watching the thread and oh dear god what did I miss? XD

Refer to rules 14, 15, and 20.

Either you'll realize this and not post, not give a **** and not post, or try to counter this...but I give you credit if you try to counter, as you should then refer to rule 16.

AND JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT, RULE 29