Clearing up some common misconceptions

Comments

• Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    This much is understandable, but on behalf of both, why so much verbal hatred? So much "LolQQmenoobs" and"roflviciousgank" when couldn't it be all in good sport? Then again, I see no good sport in roflganking someone that can be 2shot by any melee class and 1 shot by any magic class, so there goes the fighting for sport concept...And the fighting nice QQ. Persoanlly, I've got nothing against Vicious...

And yeah, I figured nobody would care I just hit 100, but I threw it out there cuz, hey, it's the thought that counts, right?

Is this your first vicious TW? I"ll see you there. GL.b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Vicious is totally full of hate. I get PK'ed all the time by a certain nub archer in Warsong, or the few times I go white named. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lucretiax - Raging Tide
    Lucretiax - Raging Tide Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    b:sad I cant even go out to pk without getting ganked by my own faction mates.

But really isn't this the argument with everything? Vicious thinks QQme is worse, QQme thinks Vicious is worse. biasbiasbiaskekekeke?

Its cool that you've made a good home in QQme, but imo don't talk about Vicious like you've been in it b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Vicious is totally full of hate. I get PK'ed all the time by a certain nub archer in Warsong, or the few times I go white named. b:cry

Damn that archer, he does that to everyone! Someday I will find him and destroy him! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    1.Don't pk.
    2.Don't post on forums. Verbal hatred will be reduced by a small percentage. Not much but hey, it's the thought that counts right?

That's how pk usually is when two opposing factions meet.
    1. Don't like it? Don't pk.
    2. Cash shop and get rank9 +12, then pk.

Yeah but grats anyway. :)

I don't PK...I'm not saying any of this on my and only my behalf
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Dedz - Raging Tide
    Dedz - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I don't PK...I'm not saying any of this on my and only my behalf

No problem. I wasn't saying any of those on your and only your behalf either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You will never catch me. But if you do, someone else will take my place. b:chuckle
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited December 2011
    b:sad I cant even go out to pk without getting ganked by my own faction mates.

But really isn't this the argument with everything? Vicious thinks QQme is worse, QQme thinks Vicious is worse. biasbiasbiaskekekeke?

Its cool that you've made a good home in QQme, but imo don't talk about Vicious like you've been in it b:surrender

Did I not flat out say that I wasn't bad mouthing Vicious? I pretty much blatantly said I respect Vicious and dno not know their reasons for hating but figured it was solid enough to be respected. I also expressed the hatred within QQme and my dislike for it.

I'm in a bad mood so if I come off as hostile/offensive, don't take it personal
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Lucretiax - Raging Tide
    Lucretiax - Raging Tide Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Did I not flat out say that I wasn't bad mouthing Vicious? I pretty much blatantly said I respect Vicious and dno not know their reasons for hating but figured it was solid enough to be respected. I also expressed the hatred within QQme and my dislike for it.

I'm in a bad mood so if I come off as hostile/offensive, don't take it personal

Its within your own right to not see the bias you write. b:bye

Just cause you say a sentence or two saying QQme isn't perfect doesn't make the rest of your paragraph fair :P

No personal offense
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited December 2011
    Its within your own right to not see the bias you write. b:bye

Just cause you say a sentence or two saying QQme isn't perfect doesn't make the rest of your paragraph fair :P

No personal offense

I split it evenly, no personal offense, but learn to read, then come back...

Vicious is a strong faction with many people that can work together, if that doesn't spell a good faction in my eyes, then I'm one sad little BM who's also the pope while being the queen of england despite my genitalia.

Leaving this thread now, too much ******** not enough wanting to here it...I just wanna fight nice
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Vicious is a strong faction with many people that can work together, if that doesn't spell a good faction in my eyes, then I'm one sad little BM who's also the pope while being the queen of england despite my genitalia.

Leaving this thread now, too much ******** not enough wanting to here it...I just wanna fight nice

hear*
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited December 2011

if you can point out to me in any historic fight that was nice.... then we can fight nice agaisnt each other. just sayin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
    edited December 2011

It's always funny when someone says "no offense" then says something offensive. If you want to offend, don't try covering it up. If you honestly mean no offense, think about what you are saying before you post.

Also, telling someone to "fight nice" then telling them to "learn to read" kinda makes you a hypocrite though aye?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, it's just like the "Not trying to be racist, but -insert racist comment here-" sentences.

It's quite the opposite. The gesture -may- seem nice, but it's really not.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Infamu or gtfo, fegs.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Cyrenaciea - Raging Tide
    Cyrenaciea - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Why are you quoting and insulting someone who said they aren't viewing the thread? Just curious...

And I just want to say something about the "disbanding after x has been done" thing...Yes, it was said, there's screenshots to prove it, BUT how can one expect to see a level 3 faction just disappear? If you expect that, here's reasons that make that a load of bull:

1) Not everyone in the faction will agree to this plan

2) Somewhere down the line, someone is going to still have leadership, it is impossible to wipe a faction out entirely (unless the character that has it is deleted(?)) And if this person wants to start a faction or satisfy the people that didn't want to break up, then why buy a new faction? Makes no sense...

3) Once a faction has been established and people are brought in that were not in the original planning start to have a voice, the faction leader should change their mind...it's what a good leader would do.

I persoanlly have no respect for either QQme OR Vicious after the events concerning small faction TW, so I hate you both, I just wanted to point that out
  • Enthras - Raging Tide
    Enthras - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Why are you quoting and insulting someone who said they aren't viewing the thread? Just curious...

And I just want to say something about the "disbanding after x has been done" thing...Yes, it was said, there's screenshots to prove it, BUT how can one expect to see a level 3 faction just disappear? If you expect that, here's reasons that make that a load of bull:

2) Somewhere down the line, someone is going to still have leadership, it is impossible to wipe a faction out entirely (unless the character that has it is deleted(?)) And if this person wants to start a faction or satisfy the people that didn't want to break up, then why buy a new faction? Makes no sense...

3) Once a faction has been established and people are brought in that were not in the original planning start to have a voice, the faction leader should change their mind...it's what a good leader would do.

I persoanlly have no respect for either QQme OR Vicious after the events concerning small faction TW, so I hate you both, I just wanted to point that out
    Personal Thought:

I'm a proud Vicious member since March 2010.
    I was in a small useless and full of drama faction before, and i wanted to TW so badly that i started looking around the game to find a friendly and smart faction to play with and that could learn me how to TW, what to do as a veno, and everything regarding the high-end gameplay i couldn't understand while in the small faction.
    There were 2 choices to me. Vicious, an almost new (at that time) faction with some nice ppl i could know before joining in there, AND QQme, a well-known faction who used to literally own the map.

Owning the map was not, it's not and will be not my desire, and as far as i know it's not Vicious plan to do so. We just want to have fun in TW with a strong enemy like QQme was used to be and i'm sure it will be again once internal troubles will be fixed.

Now, if i've been able to level up my character, decently equip it, apply and join a REAL TW faction, i think everyone can.

I really dun see a point in asking lands for small faction like u said.

I'll requote u just to make a point:
    Not talking for QQme of course, but u've no respect for a faction that worked hard to get to the point it is. Who spent a lot of IN GAME COINS and UNCOUNTABLE HOURS playing to get r8 or r9 and learn how to play as a unique entity during TW just because, both QQme or Vicious, didn't give u lands for free...
    This concept is absolutely LAME.
    I mean, if u want a land, u've to fight for it. Asking nicely never ensured u to be able to have what u want. Damn, if it was that simple i'd have asked my boss an augmented wage. Thank you for opening my eyes, now i'll go ask nicely everyone for what i want and if they dun gimme exactly what i want i'll prolly rage on a newly made forum so everyone can step on it...

Ok talking seriously...
    I was absoultely fine with the giving lands\training smaller factions during tw thing, but after reading an in-game whisper, and these comments in here i really feel good thinking about u didn't get what u wanted.
    I witnessed a so-called training TW with i can't remember what faction.
    They were standing in their base waiting, then a barb got a cata and was running to our xtal. If that's what u call TWing, well u're not getting any lands at all. And u know what happened later? Someone got whispered saying "i thought u vicious were different. U should've let us win", and for the god's sake, THAT WAS A SERIOUS WHISPER cuz i asked.

Now once again. U want a land? U've got 3 choices:
    1. Farm urself a decent set, apos, charms, and w\e u think u can need for TW, go there and grab ur land
    2. Join a REAL TW faction so u can last more than 5 minutes, go there and grab ur land
    3. Take ur faction, work with them, let them get good at squad fights, go there and grab ur land

Every faction, from the bigger (said Vicious or QQme) to the smaller (i can't remember a single small faction name, sorry), can lose or win a TW. It happened to us, we tied a lot with QQme, We won some, They won some. Lately they're having some problems and we're winning, we might have some problems too and they could come winning again. What really matters is having fun. A lot of ppl tends to forget this is a game...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thx Suitengu for the AWESOME signature. Loved it.
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    Leni - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Awww :( someone didn't get land on a silver plate and is now mad. QQ

Why's the hate? I'm so hurt. b:sad
  • Dedz - Raging Tide
    Dedz - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Let's not play dumb. He/She may not be replying but we both know the fact that, that certain someone is still viewing this thread in one way or another.

For the rest of your post:
    You should try starting your own faction. You look like you will make a good leader. Just one thing though:

Once your faction grows and owns more than 10 lands, give my alt just one of your lands. I want to have a Alt TW because recently, TW with my main sucks. If you give me one land, I will respect your faction forever and ever and I will let the whole server know of your brave and kind actions. The rest of the server will respect your faction forever and ever too unlike that dumb Vicious and QQme factions that lie too much. They don't want to give free lands for small faction TW because of a potential ban from breaking some PWI rules? lol what a dumb excuse. You are right to have lost respect in them. Please start a faction now and show those two factions how it's done!

Thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You will never catch me. But if you do, someone else will take my place. b:chuckle
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Awww :( someone didn't get land on a silver plate and is now mad. QQ

Why's the hate? I'm so hurt. b:sad

your posts = your level b:victory
    edited December 2011

Because your opinion totally matters.

You hate factions because they didn't want to break the rules so you didn't get something for free.

Right, **** off please. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011

The 8x archer has spoken. Let all who are in Vici and QQme fear thou wrath.
    edited December 2011
    Let's not play dumb. He/She may not be replying but we both know the fact that, that certain someone is still viewing this thread in one way or another.

Fair enough...
    For the rest of your post:
    You should try starting your own faction. You look like you will make a good leader. Just one thing though:

Once your faction grows and owns more than 10 lands, give my alt just one of your lands. I want to have a Alt TW because recently, TW with my main sucks. If you give me one land, I will respect your faction forever and ever and I will let the whole server know of your brave and kind actions. The rest of the server will respect your faction forever and ever too unlike that dumb Vicious and QQme factions that lie too much. They don't want to give free lands for small faction TW because of a potential ban from breaking some PWI rules? lol what a dumb excuse. You are right to have lost respect in them. Please start a faction now and show those two factions how it's done!

Thank you.

My troll senses are tingling...TINGLING ****** HARD!
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited December 2011

dunno who you are, dont really care. you're an idiot. plain and simple. i've said this before and ill say it again. what good is it to hand the smaller factions land? it doesnt teach them anything and actually kills the drive to better themselves as a faction. scenario, they get the land. lose it the next week. 3weeks later vicious retakes said land, and gives it back to your faction the following week because you bid the most. repeat. where in there is the drive to want to better yourself? if you'll simply just get the land back in a few weeks anyway without working for it? on the contrary, you learn more and better yourself when faced with a true challenge. the drive to overcome that challenge makes you better yourself. and right now the challenge is taking the land from one of the 4 established tw factions on rt. if your faction or any other small faction wanted to tw they would push themselves to the point to where they can take the land in a real tw. and if they can take it from levi vertu vicious or qqme in a real tw, then they can also defend it the following week while also taking another land. its a little something called EFFORT. nothing in life is handed to you for free, you have to put in the effort to get it. you want a nice car? you get yourself a job and save up untill u can afford one. you want a nice girlfriend? you put in the effort of going out to find someone who you get along with on such a level where it makes being with that person even better. nothing magically falls into your lap because you ***** to those that put in the effort to get what they have, to give you what they worked hard for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
    edited December 2011
    I post one tiny thing and everyone ignores the main point of my post...Lol
    edited December 2011

Which was...? All I saw was you stating the obvious about disbanding a faction. Nobody cares about that.
    edited December 2011

With good reason. That "one tiny thing" shows how shallow of a person you are, which makes your post just call out to be disregarded.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011
    With good reason. That "one tiny thing" shows how shallow of a person you are, which makes your post just call out to be disregarded.

It's not about the land, it's about the fact that it was already agreed upon and set in motion, at the time I was not in one of those factions. Check my core connect, I wasn't in Marines until recently. It's about the concept, has nothing to do with me.
    edited December 2011
    It's about the concept, has nothing to do with me.

The concept that leaders of large factions are unwilling to put themselves in danger of being banned so small factions can get land without working for it? That concept? Yup, you may just have a point.
    edited December 2011
    It's not about the land, it's about the fact that it was already agreed upon and set in motion, at the time I was not in one of those factions. Check my core connect, I wasn't in Marines until recently. It's about the concept, has nothing to do with me.

That's just it, it was not agreed upon before the lands were bid on, at least not by Vicious. It was in the process of being discussed.

And even if it were finalized and agreed upon, it is in both QQme and Vicious' rights to change their minds if they felt that they could be compromised. Your judgement, however you word it, just reflects how shallow you really are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    Leni - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    your posts = your level b:victory

LOL you're right, OMG 100+ posts I'm such a nerd xD

I think I need a siggy now too :O

EDIT: Damn, 102 now. I need to lv :P

@Cyrenaciea: So you recently joined Marine and that's what they told you and you believed it (lol) or saw the thread in here but didn't read it thoroughly? Either way, stop embarrasing yourself and your faction and save your opinions about matters that you don't know **** about to yourself. b:shutupb:bye