Not all r9 sins and psys are op

Options

Comments

• Ladyhellcatq - Dreamweaver
    Ladyhellcatq - Dreamweaver Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Hmm im a lv 102 rank 9 sin with +12 weap an +10 rest and essentially any of the cheater sins can pretty much hit me from stealth with double spark headhunt or one of the other stuns and im pretty much screwed. If im lucky I might get to live long enough to ad an run . So Yes stealth is fricking stupid op in pvp and really makes it not much fun, really you should not be able to cast skills or spark in stealth, auto attack from stealth is bad enough.and the bullcrap thing is i cant even use stealth detect pots....

Yeah, if not for stealth, sins aren't really lopsided op any more than any other high geared toon.

It would have been an impressive video if the owner of that toon had actually earned those gears with something other than real life wealth. It woud have been far more impressive if he actually liked playing the game an didn't use his massive real life wealth just to act like that makes him superior.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Sins can't kill barbs wha?
    (skip to 2:35 if lazy).

I've seen that twice and still can't tell if trolling. "In this case, my opponent was highly skilled and stunned me, rendering me unable to do anything.
  • Jin_Wang - Lost City
    Jin_Wang - Lost City Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Sins can't kill barbs wha?
    (skip to 2:35 if lazy).

Sorry, not convinced. This assassin kept using occult ice in 1 vs 1 battles where everyone else can have access to that. Also Ms.SaxWell was buffed on cleric and bm buffs (p.def bonuses) through the whole video. Did you not see Zues with those buffs? No. And to top that off, Wyborn seems not to have refined his gear as much as Zues and he never used tiger form. He was also just complaining and asking "where are you?" Devour have a stronger debuff, again, if an assassin gets hit 25k+ on alacrity of the beast (sage barb too with half weapon damage). We haven't checked the gear on Wyborn... could not be equal.

Well, I'm not going to go through this any further, if you feel assassins are too hard to fight against in PVP, then that is what you'll have to deal with. I'm off for now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kruze999
    kruze999 Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Hmm im a lv 102 rank 9 sin with +12 weap an +10 rest and essentially any of the cheater sins can pretty much hit me from stealth with double spark headhunt or one of the other stuns and im pretty much screwed. If im lucky I might get to live long enough to ad an run . So Yes stealth is fricking stupid op in pvp and really makes it not much fun, really you should not be able to cast skills or spark in stealth, auto attack from stealth is bad enough.and the bullcrap thing is i cant even use stealth detect pots....

Yeah, if not for stealth, sins aren't really lopsided op any more than any other high geared toon.

It would have been an impressive video if the owner of that toon had actually earned those gears with something other than real life wealth. It woud have been far more impressive if he actually liked playing the game an didn't use his massive real life wealth just to act like that makes him superior.
    And how tha heck do you know that the barb got hes r9 with rl money?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ladyhellcatq - Dreamweaver
    Ladyhellcatq - Dreamweaver Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    because you don't get 7 toons with all rank 9 an all +12 an all the most expensive gems any other way....also I am on the same server as him as I am sure you could see. pretty sure hes admitted to spending in excess of the amount that an average person in most parts of the world would expect to spend on a car and house....and he did it on a video game....good for him.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1185611&page=12

RexNero - Dreamweaver
    Perfect World User
    09-14-2011, 07:03 AM
    not is serious kidding people, i spend real much for refine about 70 parts to 12+ now can refine 70 parts for 90% less.

i'm happy for not cash player but i really disapproved it any reward for who have put money here for exemple another player can refine same parts with 4k$ where i have spend 40k$ not is fair.

Play the stock market have less risk my money have a write-down of 90%. So why i must invest more money?
  • XoOoOoX - Lost City
    XoOoOoX - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    because you don't get 7 toons with all rank 9 an all +12 an all the most expensive gems any other way....also I am on the same server as him as I am sure you could see. pretty sure hes admitted to spending in excess of the amount that an average person in most parts of the world would expect to spend on a car and house....and he did it on a video game....good for him.

let your imagination wild... merchanting at its higest level maybeb:puzzled
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    let your imagination wild... merchanting at its higest level maybeb:puzzled

Merchanting multiple sets of full +12 jaded R9? With his level of intelligence? I really doubt it.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I've seen that twice and still can't tell if trolling. "In this case, my opponent was highly skilled and stunned me, rendering me unable to do anything.

Yes that is a troll video.

I found it fairly obvious too b:chuckle But most of the community still has no clue, as one can see in how they respond with rage.
    Successful trolling is just too easy around these parts.

Anyway at least there is hope for that barb. At some point while he was trying to kill the seeker with that psy still on him someone whispered him to kill the psy first, and he actually listened.

I mean I'm not saying he was the worst I've ever seen, he seemed to have(at the very least) the basic idea of barbness, but there's a lot of room for stupid when one has 38k hp. And that's definitely past the point where trial and error is a viable learning/improvement strategy in PvP. But at least he took the advice <.>
  • LoraTab - Dreamweaver
    LoraTab - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    yeah reading down that thread about it is obvious just how much he actually plays the game verusus cash shop an pk all day...btw- Zeus the barb is rexnero if you didn't figure that out. He isgenerally known as just about the largest cash shoper on dreamweaver, besides maybe the guy who bought his warsoul back before all the sales made it cheap, and to be honest probably the fully recasted rank 9 +12 all bm in our server. Thankfully most of dreamweavers mega cash shopers are pretty nice most of the time or easy to ignore.

Posting videos to brag though is not impressive.
  • Anfisa - Lost City
    Anfisa - Lost City Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Sorry, not convinced. This assassin kept using occult ice in 1 vs 1 battles where everyone else can have access to that. Also Ms.SaxWell was buffed on cleric and bm buffs (p.def bonuses) through the whole video. Did you not see Zues with those buffs? No. And to top that off, Wyborn seems not to have refined his gear as much as Zues and he never used tiger form. He was also just complaining and asking "where are you?" Devour have a stronger debuff, again, if an assassin gets hit 25k+ on alacrity of the beast (sage barb too with half weapon damage). We haven't checked the gear on Wyborn... could not be equal.

Well, I'm not going to go through this any further, if you feel assassins are too hard to fight against in PVP, then that is what you'll have to deal with. I'm off for now.
    My response was against your statement of him proving that assassins don't beat other classes. Assassins can beat barbs; but like all match ups, one class doesn't always win.

You must remember that the 27k hit was the result of Devour + triple spark + zerk crit. So 6750 base damage from a +12 weapon during triple spark and target has 50% reduced defense. Not really that impressive. Though it it lulzy to say he oneshot someone with alacrity.

Wasn't talking about sins being op at all, but not 100% sure if that was directed at me, so meh.

@devoted: Ya it is just a humorous video. Not sure why it's getting so many dislikes :<
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

@devoted: Ya it is just a humorous video. Not sure why it's getting so many dislikes :<

Because people think its a serious video <.<
  • XoOoOoX - Lost City
    XoOoOoX - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    yeah reading down that thread about it is obvious just how much he actually plays the game verusus cash shop an pk all day...btw- Zeus the barb is rexnero if you didn't figure that out. He isgenerally known as just about the largest cash shoper on dreamweaver, besides maybe the guy who bought his warsoul back before all the sales made it cheap, and to be honest probably the fully recasted rank 9 +12 all bm in our server. Thankfully most of dreamweavers mega cash shopers are pretty nice most of the time or easy to ignore.

Posting videos to brag though is not impressive.

its not my barb and i didnt post it here to brag how good is he, but as the title says not all r9 psys and sins are OP
  • Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver
    Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    He showed the seekers gear, that barb is full +12 all jades with all 4 types of G16 cube necks and warsong belts, and +12 new cape (that's G15). That barb also has another 7 toons full +12 jade r9.

Traz i kinda respect u but tbh that sounds a lil jelly.....if u can full cash all toons in game to pwn the nubs who QQ and trash talk u why not?b:shutup

hell if i could do it i would own the damn server lmaob:chuckle

edit: and i am sure u would too b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
    CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

i stopped watching when it was clear hes fully buffed vs self buffed ppl
  • Erryne - Sanctuary
    Erryne - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I watched said video to the end. And there was a R9 archer sniping him to purge. He did succed 2-4 mins in the video itself.

As far as this whole debate is going...... no comment.
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    nice one catmandoo lol b:laugh

i lol at ppl who say : good tank

yay wonder how the others would do if they had everything +12 with jades too :p
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    WTB more Seekers who can actually play the class. The ones in both the OPs video and CatManDoo's video were clueless.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • RunningTiger - Dreamweaver
    RunningTiger - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Well its really an issue of pay to win, and really rexnero aka Zeus has paid plenty enough to win. I don't know how rich I would have to be before I would consider spending the amount he has. Chances are he has some sort of mental issue an probably should feel sorry for him. Even a multimillionaire kid should think twice before blowing 50k+ on a video game like this.
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Well its really an issue of pay to win, and really rexnero aka Zeus has paid plenty enough to win. I don't know how rich I would have to be before I would consider spending the amount he has. Chances are he has some sort of mental issue an probably should feel sorry for him. Even a multimillionaire kid should think twice before blowing 50k+ on a video game like this.

To multimillionair kid 50k+ is prolly pocketmoney.. *shrugs* meh.
    not the point of thread tho, as far as thread really goes...

even moreso *shrugs* muurr...
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

lmao, 1:05, "I'm about to Armageddon, that cool?" "yea sure bro ill just hit the ad"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    kruze999 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHKasNVrflw

you've met a dumb one.
    cash can't buy brain.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Guys this is obviously a troll video designed to brag about his insane gears. He states before the fight that he would kill the sin first. Later in the fight he actually stands still and types in "ok now shadow [the psy] dies", he calmly walks over to him, and kills him in 3 seconds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    A GOOD sin doesn't need stealth to beat anyone.

This +1.

I'm proof.b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It's the same point only worded differently, stop reposting! >:(

No it isn't, it's just a similar idea with a twist.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This +1.

I'm proof.b:kiss

Ya you mean this video(was posted in another thread) for secret passage where you were pking from stealth?b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    kruze999 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHKasNVrflw

I would say nice troll, but it really wasn't.

/yawn
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i am gona get this its the only way to kick op tideborn race in there face and only when u max ur class do barb get a balance between ather races.

sure ppl think one shouldent spand this much coin but what so you prefer having low refine where fish ppl destroy a barb in no time at all.

if this is the only way to become a barb then this is the only way to do things who is with me barb let raise some fund to become a factor we lose such a long toime ago and go r9 +12 josd.

ofcourse i am kidding but what can you do barb with low refine and bad gear suck fish have the best spots cos insane op damage and most of the fish can only aps.

and i lose +12 weapon refine and +3 refine in gear so nice from those fish wow.

i am gona go +12 on my r9 and i am gona rage on this ****ing game
  • KingThis - Heavens Tear
    KingThis - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    all 4 should delete/lock their accounts, kthxbai b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 SLITNOTb:chuckle