Not all r9 sins and psys are op

13»

Comments

• CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Ya you mean this video(was posted in another thread) for secret passage where you were pking from stealth?b:chuckle

Go and look at the other videos on the channel.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited December 2011

I was there watching; It seemed the barb wasn't trying to tank. I mean if he wanted to live without any risk he could have easily kited for a few hours or so, but the object was for him to kill the archer first. The blademaster was actually smart and spammed stun lock rather than triple spark and aps the whole fight, while the archer had timed stuns too. I believe the archer was buffed, because the barb kept trying to purge him and the archer's bow was successful in many purges. Anyhow the seeker in the video Ray S went on to later defeat you in a 1 v 1 XD , with less refines, which could been part luck or part timing. Will post some more vids of screen captures later. If you're interested can post some pk collage of Ray S and others killing/being killed, that sorta stuff.
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Just... wow.

PvE server PvP is more horrible than I remember, which is hard for me to believe.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Just... wow.

PvE server PvP is more horrible than I remember, which is hard for me to believe.

It's total rubbish. Where's that Lucy_Black video when I need it b:chuckle
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    o gawd...was that Dreamweaver too?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
    CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Anyhow the seeker in the video Ray S went on to later defeat you in a 1 v 1 XD , with less refines, which could been part luck or part timing. Will post some more vids of screen captures later. If you're interested can post some pk collage of Ray S and others killing/being killed, that sorta stuff.

he killed me before that fight, also it was my second r9 fight :P and i got mostly pwned cause my HP charm diedb:laugh
  • Anfisa - Lost City
    Anfisa - Lost City Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    It's total rubbish. Where's that Lucy_Black video when I need it b:chuckle
    Here it is! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va_gkAtExFk
    Lol @the top comment
    o gawd...was that Dreamweaver too?
    Yup.

And if you still need bad pk, here ya go! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqtCFqanYHc
    First fight, ADs when the cleric isn't even channeling an attack b:chuckle
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    Lol @the top comment

Yup.

And if you still need bad pk, here ya go! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqtCFqanYHc

I swear, my server is by far the most humiliating and moronic. You don't even need to look at the craptastic archer vids posted above. Just look at the first vids posted on this thread or the vid from that other idiot sin that posted here in the GD a few days ago. I loathe ever having "- Dreamweaver" attached to my name. I should troll the forums with my HL char, but he has 0 posts b:surrender b:cry

I often wonder if Lucy_Black even knows how highly PWI forum population thinks of his/her "skill."
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    They should just rename the server to Idiotsgohere. b:surrender
  • CrypticEgo - Harshlands
    CrypticEgo - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2011
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Occult Ice Take Aim!!!
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I think we should make some vids of our fights, could be entertaining, yes?

Edit: I have beat ZEUS in a 1vs1 before, though its bloody difficult of course, lol. Too many people don't know how to use defense charms, but they are they key to surviving anything that is r9.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Lol @the top comment

Yup.

I want to cry right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Synta - Dreamweaver
    Synta - Dreamweaver Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I often wonder if Lucy_Black even knows how highly PWI forum population thinks of his/her "skill."

"Cleric puts a DoT on Legen :<" cracks me up every time
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Rex Noob, cash can't buy you respect ijs, im glad that this time you didn't have your wife bb in sz while you trash talk everyone, i think i might have a video of that lol. Oh yeah you couldn't use your wife bb because it wasn't sp :P
  • CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
    CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i actually didnt see any info that in those videos should be first class pk action. also i,m going so far and state, that if u take any average pvp-er from any other server, fights will be pretty much same like in those vids.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    That doesn't mean people won't make fun of the people in the vids if they're bad...there are people just as terrible in every server, but everyone make fun of them too.
  • Saphirs - Sanctuary
    Saphirs - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    PvP in PWI b:laughbaughb:laughb:laugh
    sure b:bye
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    That doesn't mean people won't make fun of the people in the vids if they're bad...there are people just as terrible in every server, but everyone make fun of them too.

Q stole what I was going to say. b:shutup

I hope, one day, Lucy_Black shows up in the Archer forums or something. Good lord it would be like Christmas is happening!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I think we should make some vids of our fights, could be entertaining, yes?

Edit: I have beat ZEUS in a 1vs1 before, though its bloody difficult of course, lol. Too many people don't know how to use defense charms, but they are they key to surviving anything that is r9.

Ive seen you fight ZEUS a few times, lasted pretty long between you too. Considering you're like the best assassin on DW and he's the best geared barbarian.
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    what is this an epeen stroking contest for guys >.>b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011

Well we have many *** lickers that are licking Zeus's *** to get his good side b:chuckle

Aww A.s.s is stars QQ, pwi its just a donkey ijs.
  • XoOoOoX - Lost City
    XoOoOoX - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    First everyone brags how assassins and phys are op and all of them are **** csers who actally dont hawe any skill or life, now when a barb has shown some resistance and killd some of them you are saying that this barb has no skill what so ever and hes **** cser and so on and on...
    Why do i find that people who cant get r9 are the biggest whiners about everything in game..
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    First everyone brags how assassins and phys are op and all of them are **** csers who actally dont hawe any skill or life, now when a barb has shown some resistance and killd some of them you are saying that this barb has no skill what so ever and hes **** cser and so on and on...
    Why do i find that people who cant get r9 are the biggest whiners about everything in game..

We can say his a cser because his spent $40k+ that we know of on the game. This is not the point though, i know this barb and when sp was still pk enabled he behaved like a coward, so its amazing for me to see him step up for once.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011

It's not working too well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Northern - Dreamweaver
    Northern - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I'm not a rexnero follower, but I'm reasonable sure his first main character was an assasin. I remeber him from fc and then a few months later in nirvana. his control of the toon was very awkward and not so skilled. Then not too long after I See his gears are nearly maxed out and hear hes oh so rich blah blah...Anyways, has nothing to do with barb against sin. 1v1 a sin will win if equal geared.