http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHKasNVrflw
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by kruze999 on

Comments

• DemansPsy - Lost City
    DemansPsy - Lost City Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    dam that was a good fight gratz, wtf was w/ the psy's shards though?
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    That honestly wasn't that good of a fight.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Starting charm: 940000 hp

Ending charm: 57000 hp

Yes barbs can be nasty as long as their charm holds up :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Adorable - Harshlands
    Adorable - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

Mother of god... This sounded even pathetic-er than the pathetic-est.
    Bravo.
    Since 2008
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Wow didn't know pvp could get this bad.
  • LadySam - Raging Tide
    LadySam - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    WRONG - CSers are OP b:angry
  • Anfisa - Lost City
    Anfisa - Lost City Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol at needing to be told to attack the psy. The rest was 3 zerk crits. Good job on tanking I guess?

Edit: Lol, the 3 weren't even fully sharded. Seeker gear was at least +10, the psy was at +4 and +5...
  • Kevinluv - Lost City
    Kevinluv - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol at needing to be told to attack the psy. The rest was 3 zerk crits. Good job on tanking I guess?
    this +1 <: atking seeker b4 psy ftw. sin doesnt know abt stunlock >:
    Kev In Luv ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................with ur girlfrand.
    b:cute
  • pwiqq
    pwiqq Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    vid shows cash >all

barb is rank 9 +12 JOD

cash > all

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1138561&page=2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XHotRod - Lost City
    XHotRod - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Great choice of music to fit the scene.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    First I rolled on Sanctuary as an Elf Archer in February 13th, 2009. I leveled it up to 82 the "Old Fashioned" way with just quests. A year later, I realized that Archers are butt terrible and rolled an multiple-weapon Warrior. Again, I leveled this Warrior the "Old Fashioned" way. Got it up to level 92. Tideborn came out, Gold was over 1 mil and I became butthurt. Quit for a year because I was doing terrible in school. Now I'm back and merchanting like a street prosti. And I have bought so many solo frosts, that I now get Frostgasms.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'm sorry but if you win after being stunlocked that hard, then it's really not that impressive. That kind of stunlock should kill any player; there's nothing you can do. If you live, it either speaks for the gap between your gear and your opponent's, the stupidity of your opponents and perhaps and this case, a bit for the barb class.

That sin basically got the squad killed with his melee. That Psy failed to Psy will. If the sin paid a bit more attention to when he was meleeing and the Psy didn't say "herp derp I'll just tank him" then that probably wouldn't've happened.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Not to mention seeker failed to renew self buffs
    re
  • Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver
    Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    pwiqq wrote: »
    vid shows cash >all

barb is rank 9 +12 JOD

cash > all

barb show'd his gear at end...no JoD
    lvl101 Legit archer...not 1 hyper used or multi-FC
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yea..that was pretty good tanking (kinda?) but all 3 of those guys were completely fail and didn't know how to play their class, and work together.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    barb show'd his gear at end...no JoD

He showed the seekers gear, that barb is full +12 all jades with all 4 types of G16 cube necks and warsong belts, and +12 new cape (that's G15). That barb also has another 7 toons full +12 jade r9.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    He showed the seekers gear, that barb is full +12 all jades with all 4 types of G16 cube necks and warsong belts, and +12 new cape (that's G15). That barb also has another 7 toons full +12 jade r9.

That's why this game wont live past Q3 2012, if it does, then the only people left playing this game, were those stupid enough to toss all there cash into this game, whilst everyone else will be going onto the big MMO releases next year, all PWE has to blame is their self for going insane on packs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You have to know how to play physic. that's the key to victory. Also power of physic depends on soulforce and soulforce depends on refinning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jin_Wang - Lost City
    Jin_Wang - Lost City Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You have hit the assassin 27331 damage WITH alacrity of the beast and this "broken assassin" was hitting you with 200s non-crit. I have no idea why these people say "oh this is a pathetic fight." They haven't noticed that you one shot an assassin with alacrity of the beast. Even though you used a genie (not sure if those three you were fighting were using a genie), it helps against the gank. Even though your opponents were bad, they could have destroyed you together otherwise. Now if it was the assassin alone... You know that assassin can never beat you. Psychics are more deadly than assassins by far IMO, they are more of a threat because they are hitting you where it hurts. Thanks for proving that assassins do not beat other classes, maybe some people will stop complaining about them thanks to you showing this video.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You have hit the assassin 27331 damage WITH alacrity of the beast and this "broken assassin" was hitting you with 200s non-crit. I have no idea why these people say "oh this is a pathetic fight." They haven't noticed that you one shot an assassin with alacrity of the beast. Even though you used a genie (not sure if those three you were fighting were using a genie), it helps against the gank. Even though your opponents were bad, they could have destroyed you together otherwise. Now if it was the assassin alone... You know that assassin can never beat you. Psychics are more deadly than assassins by far IMO, they are more of a threat because they are hitting you where it hurts. Thanks for proving that assassins do not beat other classes, maybe some people will stop complaining about them thanks to you showing this video.

God forbid a class that's designed to tank physical damage, and tank it well, happens to do it on a video while also having 30k hp.

Also in that vid, the barb was playing with the opponents. You notice before the fight that he stated that he would first kill the seeker then the psy. When it didn't work out, he decided to just kill the psy first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Anfisa - Lost City
    Anfisa - Lost City Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Sins can't kill barbs wha?
    (skip to 2:35 if lazy).
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

Jezus. It's so cowardly. Sin without stealth would be nothing to beat. Especially this 105 lv. cheater.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

I reeeaally hope that vid is a joke and the maker was just being sarcastic...
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Jezus. It's so cowardly. Sin without stealth would be nothing to beat. Especially this 105 lv. cheater.

A GOOD sin doesn't need stealth to beat anyone. The only class they'd really have trouble with would be Psychics. Sadly, stealth and a powerful weapon has attracted idiots to the class.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    A GOOD sin doesn't need stealth to beat anyone. The only class they'd really have trouble with would be Psychics. Sadly, stealth and a powerful weapon has attracted idiots to the class.

A DECENT player could beat anyone by playing a sin, stealth or not. A good player can beat sins that use stealth.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    Options
    A DECENT player could beat anyone by playing a sin, stealth or not. A good player can beat sins that use stealth.

You quoted me to say pretty much the same thing and add something extra? Ooookay then.
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

Would you be more impressed seeing a +12 barb kill 2 demon claw barbs?
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    That was just complete lack of coordination, typical of PK ganks you'd see nowadays.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You quoted me to say pretty much the same thing and add something extra? Ooookay then.

You said a "good" sin could beat someone without stealth. I'm saying it only takes a decent (average) player to play the sin class and be successful without stealth.
    Good sin < Decent player
  • kruze999
    kruze999 Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

Ok, stealth is not fair, but how using your character skills is cheating?

To thous who say "witouth stealth sins would be killd easly" thats why they have stealth b:thanks
    and if one skill can make character frome "big squish" to OP... give clerics stealth!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You said a "good" sin could beat someone without stealth. I'm saying it only takes a decent (average) player to play the sin class and be successful without stealth.
    Good sin < Decent player

It's the same point only worded differently, stop reposting! >:(
    Would you be more impressed seeing a fully CSed barb kill 2 barbs of much lesser gear?

Fixed.