Vicious Archers

Options
mtickley
mtickley Posts: 53 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Tideswell (East)
I thinking of making archer maybe, i here lots things about archers from Vicious Faction and look their TW videos and Spellcaster always complain Vicious archers so.... who are the Vicious archers? name and shame them b:chuckle

I know some liek Dylena and Boogiepanda and Anarky but who are the other peoples?

maybe QQme could let us know their name. list them and say how gud they is in TW b:laugh

and why when ppls say archer is dead is vicous archers so good? or maybe Vicous knows many thing about archer we dont? b:shocked

It will be many fun XD
Post edited by mtickley on

Comments

• Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Secret to Vicious archers: full elemental shards in armor and weapon. Try it b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Main archers from vicious = Zav and Harkin b:chuckle pm them whenever you get a chance they love to talk about how awesome and fair vicious is. Trust me.. Im a doctor xD
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Zavv is our number 1 archer, he teaches you how Vicious and serrated arrow to tick peoples charms while they run. He will also teach you how to stun and auto attack and never move no matter what.

Best part is, you also get to learn how to rush into your entire faction while you have boa on you and stand next to them killing everyone.

Thats is why Zavv is in Vicious even tho he has a QQme tag above his head, the most effective archer for Vicious killing the most QQmes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    b:shocked I realize now why I am a failed archer. No elemental shards in my white NPC gear. b:cry I shall now go roll an NPC to be useful in game. b:sad

Pssst, player. Ya wanna sell that lvl 29 DQ item? I'll give ya stiickers. b:surrender

b:bye
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Secret to Vicious archers: full elemental shards in armor and weapon. Try it b:quiet

I get why elemental shards in archer weps suck hard. But whats wrong with them in armor.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • Shootcha - Raging Tide
    Shootcha - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    hm.. i am the newest vicious archer, recruited to kill heavy armor. i have 2 sapphire gems in my bow and am using the pq3 magic rings for more mag dmg with my magic skills.
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Zavv is our number 1 archer, he teaches you how Vicious and serrated arrow to tick peoples charms while they run. He will also teach you how to stun and auto attack and never move no matter what.

Best part is, you also get to learn how to rush into your entire faction while you have boa on you and stand next to them killing everyone.

Thats is why Zavv is in Vicious even tho he has a QQme tag above his head, the most effective archer for Vicious killing the most QQmes.

i c what you did there. xD
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    laloner wrote: »
    I get why elemental shards in archer weps suck hard. But whats wrong with them in armor.

Probably more useful in the wep than armor tbh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TeddyBear - Raging Tide
    TeddyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    mtickley wrote: »
    I thinking of making archer maybe, i here lots things about archers from Vicious Faction and look their TW videos and Spellcaster always complain Vicious archers so.... who are the Vicious archers? name and shame them b:chuckle

I know some liek Dylena and Boogiepanda and Anarky but who are the other peoples?

maybe QQme could let us know their name. list them and say how gud they is in TW b:laugh

and why when ppls say archer is dead is vicous archers so good? or maybe Vicous knows many thing about archer we dont? b:shocked

It will be many fun XD

This is definitely a QQme member.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mtickley
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Main archers from vicious = Zav and Harkin b:chuckle pm them whenever you get a chance they love to talk about how awesome and fair vicious is. Trust me.. Im a doctor xD

I have use core connect to do searching on Zav and Harkin i find them in QQme faction b:victory

hehe u try make fun of me b:surrender

I dont want know those archers every peoples say they no good but that Zav has Academy for Archer teaching? Is it cetain time and place i like make my opinions myself for peoples more informations please XD i think maybe Zav could do good teachings? or maybe Dylena has academy also? I prefer teachings from lady archer b:dirty

I think maybe magic shards is not good idea for me if magic mobs i plan use many aps to beat XD

Please tell me more about vicious archer peoples i want know many more things XD
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    Heleghir - Raging Tide Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I heard it is a requirement to be a tranny to be a good Vicious archer. There is Dylena, boogiepanda, DirtySouth, AriaArrow just to name a few. Honestly if you want to really learn how to be a pro archer though, you must rely on IG BoA. It is the only thing keeping them alive in TW!
    The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
  • mtickley
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I heard it is a requirement to be a tranny to be a good Vicious archer. There is Dylena, boogiepanda, DirtySouth, AriaArrow just to name a few. Honestly if you want to really learn how to be a pro archer though, you must rely on IG BoA. It is the only thing keeping them alive in TW!

I do many searchings in PWI database for 'tranny' u say about and i not find :( can u tell me more this things? maybe you use short word that i cant do searchings with?

Thank you for more names of Vicious archer peoples i not know them XD
    I understand BoA is making the blue rain but the IG ? what is this u talking about? again using the short words :( and how i learn this skill called IG?

Maybe it means InstantGa.y and you making fun of me again? b:surrender
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I hear to become an archer in Vicious you must submit a video to show your TW video making skills. Confirm/deny?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lucretiax - Raging Tide
    Lucretiax - Raging Tide Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    b:cry Do you know how hard it is to be a non tranny Vicious Archer?

Being a real girl just gets you made fun of in Viciousb:sad

But really in TW you just look right next to you and chances are its a R9 archer lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Zav is as good at being an archer as he is at debate.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Zav is as good at being an archer as he is at debate.

I see what you did there. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nukey_ - Sanctuary
    _Nukey_ - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Dylena is not just a tranny sHe is the definition of tranny.b:laugh
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Zav is tanking fewer BOAs and his gameplay improved. Check last 3 weeks videos to see.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • mtickley
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Dylena is not just a tranny sHe is the definition of tranny.b:laugh

I ask my friend i know what this tranny is now b:victory

Lady Archer is no lady b:surrender

In my country we say 'when men dress like the woman many lady have no clothes'.

I think this bad yes? many child b scared of seeing lady bits!! b:shocked
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lady Archer is no lady b:surrender

You don't say..

In my country we say 'when men dress like the woman many lady have no clothes'.

Your country is very wise my friend. I steal all the lady clothes to look pretty, my family has done it for centuries and my children will follow our legacy of lady men.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This is definitely a QQme member.

Its Man cant u tell? So obvious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011
    Options
    LadyDylena and co are followers of LeaderBell School of Excelence for Archers. Their moto is: GO OP, pawn undergeared in TW and ofc, lets not forget...use Dew Star of Protection. As they have taken 1K now, they replaced the dew with IG, which gave them an improved survivability rate.
    Also they have adopted the QQme tactic of a hated wizard who had a personal cleric and mystic. Now, each OP archer has a personal cleric and mystic to ensure they can do their proness display.
    The fact that Boogie and Dylena in their TW movies use like 10 skills(BOA/stun) in 2h of TW, rest being pew pew pew, makes them superPRO. I bet an aps sin with macro can do the same in TT.
  • TeddyBear - Raging Tide
    TeddyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    LadyDylena and co are followers of LeaderBell School of Excelence for Archers. Their moto is: GO OP, pawn undergeared in TW and ofc, lets not forget...use Dew Star of Protection. As they have taken 1K now, they replaced the dew with IG, which gave them an improved survivability rate.
    Also they have adopted the QQme tactic of a hated wizard who had a personal cleric and mystic. Now, each OP archer has a personal cleric and mystic to ensure they can do their proness display.
    The fact that Boogie and Dylena in their TW movies use like 10 skills(BOA/stun) in 2h of TW, rest being pew pew pew, makes them superPRO. I bet an aps sin with macro can do the same in TT.

Talk about getting op annd rolling undergeared people lmao. Think back to when QQme had all those op wizards pwning undergeared Levis, Vicious, NPCs, and the list goes on, where was your complaining then? Fact is, times did change according to zav, and I agree. You're mad that u lost, and u or your members cant 1 shot everyone anymore. Accept the fact that no matter how op u get, spell, everyone will catch up eventually -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Whitestreak - Raging Tide
    Whitestreak - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Thats ok Spell, Ill always take your one shots.

Well if I win the loto then I will get Rank 9.5 +12 then I wont take your one shots, but until then I will.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

You're complaining about them only using like 10 skills? What do you use?

BIDS
    BT
    MS
    SR
    Pyro
    Gush
    GS
    Stone Barrier

That's 8 right?
  • JanCute - Raging Tide
    JanCute - Raging Tide Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Well im not used to post here and feed some of the OP discussions around here, but...

How some people didnt realized there are easier classes to play then others?

Archer is very hard....QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Well im not used to post here and feed some of the OP discussions around here, but...

Really...archer is so damn hard to play in tw...cant really describe it...yeah right.

How hard is to attack from 35m when other classses have 30 range?

How hard is to just normal attack, phew phew?

How hard is to anti-stun/IG and BOA on a tower/crystal/catapult?

How hard is to fall back and attack from safe distace once more?

Yeah, there is indeed alot of inteligence needed(hamster brain) to play an archer in TW. Check their TW movies pew pew...kill, phew..crit/kill, run back...BOA on tower...pew pew.

Only 5-6 R9 archers in a line....cant even get to use a skill and targets die...true skill there, you gotta have it in your blood.

that is just BS! Archer is the easiest class to play in TW. Even monkeys in the zoo can play well a R9 archer...Purge is random 1/3 is purge...lol.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited November 2011
    Options

Thank you for not being like everyone else that believes archer is tab auto attack. I would love to see people who say archers are easy to try one and try survive like we do.

Really...archer is so damn hard to play in tw...cant really describe it...yeah right.

How hard is to attack from 35m when other classses have 30 range?

How hard is to just normal attack, phew phew?

How hard is to anti-stun/IG and BOA on a tower/crystal/catapult?

How hard is to fall back and attack from safe distace once more?

Yeah, there is indeed alot of inteligence needed(hamster brain) to play an archer in TW. Check their TW movies pew pew...kill, phew..crit/kill, run back...BOA on tower...pew pew.

Only 5-6 R9 archers in a line....cant even get to use a skill and targets die...true skill there, you gotta have it in your blood.

that is just BS! Archer is the easiest class to play in TW. Even monkeys in the zoo can play well a R9 archer...Purge is random 1/3 is purge...lol.

*cough* like this guy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truthhurtsouch
    truthhurtsouch Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Gtfo out of here talking about skills, someone like you who complained about not being able to 1 shot ppl anymore and blaming it on your loss. Would be rather entertaining to see you roll an archer like you said (probably full +12 endgame) and see you fail more than zavv. Until then, give credit where is due to vicious PRO archers.
  • KiCoO - Raging Tide
    KiCoO - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    None of the class is hard to play in PWI,
    It is just about how long you can focus on playing your character, 30min 1hr 2hr or w/e

And I am always spacing out during TW and dungeon, so call me a newb

be respectful
    b:bye