Vicious Archers

Comments

• Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Moe, do you actually watch your TW movies? I must appologise for using them as evidence to make my case but...the number of persons you kill there is way larger than then number of hits you actually take/tank. You only die when you go on BOA suicidal missions on a tower or crystal or spawnpoint, same like boogie. Now...tell me you really have hard time in TW, yeah right! With mystic and cleric on you, you even have time to trololol people in TW. That's a pure 5 star resort for you there.
    Now...in order for a wiz to kill ya, he needs to debuff(that means he has to get closer than 30m and expose himself), he has to hit you with 3-4 spells minimum, to tick your charm and pray for a crit. He cant purge, has no decent fast stun to keep you locked, seal will make you run, MS is just toooo long to be true. I think you have a easy fun time in QQme TWs now. You dont even bother to time your AD like you used to, all genie energy goes into spark and BOA.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • MangoKisses - Raging Tide
    MangoKisses - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Really...archer is so damn hard to play in tw...cant really describe it...yeah right.

How hard is to attack from 35m when other classses have 30 range?

How hard is to just normal attack, phew phew?

How hard is to anti-stun/IG and BOA on a tower/crystal/catapult?

How hard is to fall back and attack from safe distace once more?

Yeah, there is indeed alot of inteligence needed(hamster brain) to play an archer in TW. Check their TW movies pew pew...kill, phew..crit/kill, run back...BOA on tower...pew pew.

Only 5-6 R9 archers in a line....cant even get to use a skill and targets die...true skill there, you gotta have it in your blood.

that is just BS! Archer is the easiest class to play in TW. Even monkeys in the zoo can play well a R9 archer...Purge is random 1/3 is purge...lol.

It's acutally 32m range.

How hard is it to tab undine gush?

How hard is 2 anti-stun MS? Yet u fail.

How hard is it 2 fall back and attack from safe distance without a 30m shrink?

Yeah, there is indeed alot of inteligence needed(hamster brain) to play a wiz in TW. Check their crappy TW movies tab undine...gush, tab..gush/kill, run back...MS on SC by himself from the air...shrink gush.

Only 5-6 R9 wizzies in a cluster....cant even get to use an ulti and targets die...true skill there, you gotta have it in your blood.

that is just BS! Wiz is the easiest class to play in TW. Even monkeys in the zoo can play well a R9 wiz (as demonstrated by spell)...Crit is random 1/5...lol (accurate statistic dere).

Also, from what i can c, Boogiepanda does not even have a cleric in his squad sometimes lol
  • truthhurtsouch
    truthhurtsouch Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Moe, do you actually watch your TW movies? I must appologise for using them as evidence to make my case but...the number of persons you kill there is way larger than then number of hits you actually take/tank. You only die when you go on BOA suicidal missions on a tower or crystal or spawnpoint, same like boogie. Now...tell me you really have hard time in TW, yeah right! With mystic and cleric on you, you even have time to trololol people in TW. That's a pure 5 star resort for you there.
    Now...in order for a wiz to kill ya, he needs to debuff(that means he has to get closer than 30m and expose himself), he has to hit you with 3-4 spells minimum, to tick your charm and pray for a crit. He cant purge, has no decent fast stun to keep you locked, seal will make you run, MS is just toooo long to be true. I think you have a easy fun time in QQme TWs now. You dont even bother to time your AD like you used to, all genie energy goes into spark and BOA.

Have you even noticed the amount of magic defense charms he has to go through so he doesn't get 1 shot? of course he has really hard times vs QQme army of +12 casters than crit him for over 13k with a basic skill, even worst against psychics with close to 50k soulforce that get u sealed every 1-2 hits? As for the cleric/mystic healing don't you think that is called teamwork? QQme can do just the same with their OP dds. Most of the time I see your videos spell you go on suicide solo missions with your cleric so obviously you get outnumbered and killed. Vicious is good at picking up priority targets, assist attacking and working as a team, not to mention their pro clerics that play how they are supposed to -> SUPPORT<- not metal mages.
    edited November 2011
    Should i log on all my lvl 100 catshops and troll you back? Pussycats are pussycats hiding behind an alt.
  • truthhurtsouch
    truthhurtsouch Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    You don't need to know my identity to discuss plain sight facts. b:chuckle
  • MangoKisses - Raging Tide
    MangoKisses - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Should i log on all my lvl 100 catshops and troll you back? Pussycats are pussycats hiding behind an alt.

wasnt spell_caster originally an alt of archmichael?
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited November 2011

You're wrong there sir, first off I survive like someone else stated, pure magic defense charms. Pop that and I'm a 1-2 shot by any R9 wizzy even with my 15k hp barb buffed. Clerics you say? I have no personal cleric but I guess that is a huge +1 for Aries for being called one since hes healing an entire squad and keeping us all alive.

You talk like wizzy's don't shi't in TW, feel free to make a post like that on the official wizard section and you will get laughed at by people that are pro at playing wizard. Try seeking up Nurfed, Adroit, Pandora or Haiz and ask them how they consider the power of a wizard in TW.

You don't need to be offensive as a wiz, you can stay in the back line and take groups of people out. I mean look at Sarah, she kills so many people even tho her gears are no where near any of your R9 wizzys.

PS; I dont AD time anymore and I die more then I used to due to the fact that I do not farm kill in TW, I don't kill people to increase my Epeen and want those hax0rz pvp count. TW is designed to work as a group which means if I have to die to clear the road for others, so be it.

Anyways...I'd love to see you try an archer and back up your words, I mean you think playing an archer is easy so go for it and show everyone that you're right and I'm wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Whitestreak - Raging Tide
    Whitestreak - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    you go tranny
    edited November 2011
    LOL you bring up Nurfed, Adroit, Pandora or Haiz, those people dont even play anymore, and 2-3 pk videos vs BMs do not show by any mean a TW behaviour of a wiz.
    As for Sarbear, yeah, I am sure she kills tons of QQme every week. That is why she is where she is in rankings on forum. GET real!
    I am just saying...I dont think you show skill at all in your TW videos. I do think you have the same feeling about me so...we are on the same point. I do enjoy Boogies video's more, he does those amazing dives at spawnpoint, those are just lovely to watch. The fact that 3-4 Vicious are active on the oficial forum and post to lift you up...does not make you pro. Sad to say Dylena's school of archery = aps in archer from. It's ok, I can argue all day long with you and your annonymous alts who think their identity is top secret and they play a 007 agent life in their mind.
    You guys won TW not cause you played good and you are worthy of appreciation, but because QQme had a bad run and we allowed you to win. Your move was not by any means a brilliant one, our move was a faulty one. I do admit we could have done much better but we did not. I also observe your ego make you moch us...and that says it all.
  • Whitestreak - Raging Tide
    Whitestreak - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    You guys won TW not cause you played good and you are worthy of appreciation, but because QQme had a bad run and we allowed you to win. Your move was not by any means a brilliant one, our move was a faulty one. I do admit we could have done much better but we did not. I also observe your ego make you moch us...and that says it all.

That is correct Spell. Thank you for allowing us to beat you three weeks in a row. When you FAIL(our move was a faulty one) we win and when we FAIL (our move was a faulty one) you win. That is the Truth. All of us can only FAIL (our move was a faulty one) ourselves. We all either work together as a TEAM and Win, or We All FAIL (our move was a faulty one). And the last 3 weeks in a row you have FAILED (our move was a faulty one) yourself. SO you all heard it from Spell = QQme is Fail (our move was a faulty one).

Good luck in not Failing(our move was a faulty one) this weekend. And if by chance we do fail (our move was a faulty one) this weekend also, congrats on a game well played. DF may worth it after all.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited November 2011
    You try to hard Spell, its not your fault tho..Man made you do it, we all know that. b:chuckle

Also all 4 didn't quit lawl, Adorit and Nurfed still plays and they don't need to prove anything with TW vids to show how pro they are..heres more wizzys you can fill in Kween, U_Sasuke, SC are all pro at what they do.

Its adorable tho, you act like I'm bad but still you post on QQme forums my TW vid and tell everyone "Watch this video to see why we lost".

trolololol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Its adorable tho, you act like I'm bad but still you post on QQme forums my TW vid and tell everyone "Watch this video to see why we lost".

That boosted his epeen too much. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011
    You are corect Dylena, QQme transparency is amazing for Vicious. I am your secret number 1 promoter. :))

Well, you just BOA on QQme. QQme did all the job of clustering and allowing you to kill 20 people with one BOA. I do hope people watch your TW movies and they observe your archer line movement on the map, your timings and they stop clustering. Once you crack the TW balance and have 30 people at spawnpoint all the time the TW becomes 70 vs 40-50...and ofc we cannot repell your attacks anymore.
    I admit it, we failed to win in the last 3 weeks. We failed. QQme failed to win vs Vicious last 3 weeks.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited November 2011
    You are corect Dylena, QQme transparency is amazing for Vicious. I am your secret number 1 promoter. :))

Well, you just BOA on QQme. QQme did all the job of clustering and allowing you to kill 20 people with one BOA. I do hope people watch your TW movies and they observe your archer line movement on the map, your timings and they stop clustering. Once you crack the TW balance and have 30 people at spawnpoint all the time the TW becomes 70 vs 40-50...and ofc we cannot repell your attacks anymore.
    I admit it, we failed to win in the last 3 weeks. We failed. QQme failed to win vs Vicious last 3 weeks.

Admitting Your Problem is the first step for a safe recovery. I'm proud of you.. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanCute - Raging Tide
    JanCute - Raging Tide Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Thank you for not being like everyone else that believes archer is tab auto attack. I would love to see people who say archers are easy to try one and try survive like we do.

i was being ironic o.o
    i play perfect world for around 4 years now, got around 2 years of tws with cleric, 1 with archer and 1 with bm.

I must say gratz and keep my head down for the last tws, since u won and u deserved it, its a game and sometimes we lose. Vicious been beter last tws, but u must agree all those R9 archers tabing its what making us lose, vicious got alot firepower atm we cant just compete with all that DDing.

About archers being the easiest class, it is...just admit it. I wonder why so many R9 archers, and only like 5 r9 bms in server? and only like 1 complete R9?

So easy to say im so Pro i got 15236521365 kills, i boa and kill 1254125 guys...
    I dont cashshop so my mentality is all about skill, i just cant a play a class which i only need to tab, else i would be playing hellokity online.

But anyways gratz and lets keep some fun tws.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i was being ironic o.o
    i play perfect world for around 4 years now, got around 2 years of tws with cleric, 1 with archer and 1 with bm.

I must say gratz and keep my head down for the last tws, since u won and u deserved it, its a game and sometimes we lose. Vicious been beter last tws, but u must agree all those R9 archers tabing its what making us lose, vicious got alot firepower atm we cant just compete with all that DDing.

About archers being the easiest class, it is...just admit it. I wonder why so many R9 archers, and only like 5 r9 bms in server? and only like 1 complete R9?

So easy to say im so Pro i got 15236521365 kills, i boa and kill 1254125 guys...
    I dont cashshop so my mentality is all about skill, i just cant a play a class which i only need to tab, else i would be playing hellokity online.

But anyways gratz and lets keep some fun tws.

gotta say, your an idiot. psy is easiest class to play for pvp instances and trust me when i say it is lmao. archer is just too squishy to both p and m atks to be effective if you dont know how to survive. i mean yea sure archers do alot of damage and kill people fast because of high crit rates. but sadly, if they cant survive a psy will destroy them and walk over their dead bodies to kill someone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • JanCute - Raging Tide
    edited November 2011
    gotta say, your an idiot. psy is easiest class to play for pvp instances and trust me when i say it is lmao. archer is just too squishy to both p and m atks to be effective if you dont know how to survive. i mean yea sure archers do alot of damage and kill people fast because of high crit rates. but sadly, if they cant survive a psy will destroy them and walk over their dead bodies to kill someone else.

thats why i hate make coments here, cant u give ur opinion without call someone idiot. About psys being the easiest? get a +10 psy with no josd and ask them if they can compete with dylena r9+10 archer with no josd...big lol

who are you anyway?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011

Revenge is Nuff_Said's alt, the toon he uses to troll and to be rude with others on forum and WC so he would not stain he's faction leader emblem. b:chuckle

I got you now nuff...we know your story with having access to 7 different accounts who left over the years and gave you their account info.
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    thats why i hate make coments here, cant u give ur opinion without call someone idiot. About psys being the easiest? get a +10 psy with no josd and ask them if they can compete with dylena r9+10 archer with no josd...big lol

who are you anyway?

1-Not to be rude or hurt ur sensibility but all r9 +10/11/12 psys i see around (see ur faction members list) have all endgame shards and refining. I never saw Dylena fights any r9 psy low geared in 8 months of QQme-Vicious Tws.

2-I don't think Bm is the best class for r9 comparate to others, since ur job is Support in tw and no kill machine. Sure a r9 BM can be very hard to kill ( see Drigan, 2-3k top damage with metal skills) but at that point id rather get r9 on a brab and have 40+k hp instead of around 20k. After this id say that having a tt99-nirvana Bm have the same utility as a r9 BM for what concern open PvP as a TW.

3- Tell me how many BMs want to attack at speed of s*** ( cough tony sig) with those fugly axes. Maybe u find a answer @ Y so few Bms go r9?

those are just my opinions...

I wish to have cleared your mind sir.... oh... btw who are you?
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    Leni - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Yes Moe, archers and wizards are classes designed to get behind enemy lines and draw their fire, not to stay at safe range and kill ppl from there, duh ysofail? LearntotankBoAspl0xb:shutup Reason why QQme lost is because Zav "is tanking less BoAs now".b:laugh

I love this Spell on the forums, talks a lot of stuff that may fool ppl who have no idea, but is very funny for the rest of us, he's almost like Man :D
    I missed u <3 b:cute
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited November 2011

who are you anyway?

lol someone who if you ask anyone in vicious has way more experience at playing a bm than you do. granted i never play my bm in tw so meh. point is have you ever tried to play a psy? its alot easier to do than archer. trust me ive played both classes and psy is far better at easy pk mode than archer is. (also a +10 psy will *** dylena up simply because they now have hp to survive and high sf to stun/seal him if they also highly refine their wep which most do). fact is you dont know what your talking about and come and jump on spells bandwaggon like you do. ever play an archer for pk? it isnt tab attack to be very effective. may get a few kills but you'll die pretty fast just standing there tabbing and hitting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • JanCute - Raging Tide
    edited November 2011
    1-Not to be rude or hurt ur sensibility but all r9 +10/11/12 psys i see around (see ur faction members list) have all endgame shards and refining. I never saw Dylena fights any r9 psy low geared in 8 months of QQme-Vicious Tws.

2-I don't think Bm is the best class for r9 comparate to others, since ur job is Support in tw and no kill machine. Sure a r9 BM can be very hard to kill ( see Drigan, 2-3k top damage with metal skills) but at that point id rather get r9 on a brab and have 40+k hp instead of around 20k. After this id say that having a tt99-nirvana Bm have the same utility as a r9 BM for what concern open PvP as a TW.

3- Tell me how many BMs want to attack at speed of s*** ( cough tony sig) with those fugly axes. Maybe u find a answer @ Y so few Bms go r9?

those are just my opinions...

I wish to have cleared your mind sir.... oh... btw who are you?

This one i gota reply

1-U proved my point get +10,+11,+12psy endgame sharded or gtfo, +10 is 1 hit ( even i can kill psys +10 easy), archers isnt the case.

2-Ofc isnt the best class, since the only use for r9 bm is PVP, which in a pve server isnt the first option, unless u realy like to tw (my case). tt99 same as rank9? wont coment lol

3- theres your answer again. its easier to play archer and tab everthing around, kite every 10 seconds, and worldchat every 1 hour im so pro, i kiled alot people. I wish i had +12 full josd to prove u something but oh well im not that rich so i need to live being 1 hited every tw by lez and ryugi...

About who am i, im someone that dont cashshop, plays a BM +10 and still makes a diference in tw, i dont have anything agaainst cashshopers, but seriously go get a +10 char with imaculates and come talk about Proeness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    About who am i, im someone that dont cashshop, plays a BM +10 and still makes a diference in tw, i dont have anything agaainst cashshopers, but seriously go get a +10 char with imaculates and come talk about Proeness

me too :D
    but i play BM +5 in TW with TT90/99 and manage to do my job well.. ijs
    no one shot for this BM :D 2 shots :D
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    This one i gota reply

1-U proved my point get +10,+11,+12psy endgame sharded or gtfo, +10 is 1 hit ( even i can kill psys +10 easy), archers isnt the case.

2-Ofc isnt the best class, since the only use for r9 bm is PVP, which in a pve server isnt the first option, unless u realy like to tw (my case). tt99 same as rank9? wont coment lol

3- theres your answer again. its easier to play archer and tab everthing around, kite every 10 seconds, and worldchat every 1 hour im so pro, i kiled alot people. I wish i had +12 full josd to prove u something but oh well im not that rich so i need to live being 1 hited every tw by lez and ryugi...

ijs that there are NO R9 QQME PSYS with LAME refine and shards! thats y i explained u Y its so difficult kill one of those 50k soulforce psys is Way more difficult, even for r9+12 archers ,than viceversa.

For the 2nd point well ull be glad to answer my question then. Which is the difference for a r9 bm with anti stun on, IG, stun, HF, run back and a tt99-nirvana bm with anti stun on, IG, stun, HF, run back? whats the difference here on being r9 or tt60-70-80-90/ npc gear?
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I said I would never post again but I have to ask, why no love for the full r9 BM?b:sad
  • Thoaster - Raging Tide
    Thoaster - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Ahhh. Spell and company! Lets not lose focus and make every archer hate you guys. Get back on topic and channel that hatred and frustration back towards Vicious!

Sure, a well-geared archer can get a lot of easy kills but that can be said about any other similarly geared DD class. If you can't then you kinda fail as a DD tbh. Having to go up against so many rank 9 archers in Vicious, you can easily tell there's a clear distinction among the ranks of archers. I don't like to name names but there are some that you know you can 1-2 shot and others you run the hell away and get back up. Skilled archers are the ones that can survive the initial attacks (charms/kiting) and launch an effective counterattack. But again, that can be said about any other class. Granted I'm not the best geared archer out there but I know that, no matter how many JoSD in my armor, I can still be easily killed in 1-2 shot by a robe if got off guard. Even clerics can get me if I'm not careful. It's quite hard to be on your toes for 3 hours but I guess that's another distinction between a pro and nab player. ****, I've started to ramble. xD

Anyways, I haven't been there the past few weeks to personally tell but it appears that Vicious has clearly tipped the balance of skill/OP players on their side. That's obvious from TW videos of archers running wild but lets not say that it's because archers require no skill to play! I remember weeks when certain wizzies and psys only died 3-4 times in 3 hours.

Also, the reason why there are more rank 9 archers over any other class is because a few from our endless ocean of sins re-rolled. There are only two classes for LA unlike HA and AA. Not many archers want to rank 9 their farming alt. xD
  • mtickley
    mtickley Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Ahhh. Spell and company! Lets not lose focus and make every archer hate you guys. Get back on topic and channel that hatred and frustration back towards Vicious!

Topic is Zav Academy teachings versus Lady Archer teachings b:shutup toastman
  • TeddyBear - Raging Tide
    TeddyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    LOL you bring up Nurfed, Adroit, Pandora or Haiz, those people dont even play anymore, and 2-3 pk videos vs BMs do not show by any mean a TW behaviour of a wiz.
    As for Sarbear, yeah, I am sure she kills tons of QQme every week. That is why she is where she is in rankings on forum. GET real!
    I am just saying...I dont think you show skill at all in your TW videos. I do think you have the same feeling about me so...we are on the same point. I do enjoy Boogies video's more, he does those amazing dives at spawnpoint, those are just lovely to watch. The fact that 3-4 Vicious are active on the oficial forum and post to lift you up...does not make you pro. Sad to say Dylena's school of archery = aps in archer from. It's ok, I can argue all day long with you and your annonymous alts who think their identity is top secret and they play a 007 agent life in their mind.

Nurfed still plays, good sir. He farms my lvl 87 wiz when i step out of sz b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thoaster - Raging Tide
    Thoaster - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    mtickley wrote: »
    Topic is Zav Academy teachings versus Lady Archer teachings b:shutup toastman

Sadly the topic is always QQme vs. Vicious. b:surrender
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Yeah, there is indeed alot of inteligence needed(hamster brain) to play an archer in TW.

Wasn't MagicHamsta a wizard...?