Vicious Archers

13»

Comments

• MangoKisses - Raging Tide
    MangoKisses - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    If archer is so easy to play, why does Zav n harkin fail at it so bad? And I'm guessing Spell edoses the use of vicious arrow, serrated arrow and stormrage eagleon just because they're not auto attacking? No wonder QQme is loosing so badly.
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    b:angry stop being mean to harkin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • soulhunter1987
    soulhunter1987 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    harkin is actually a good guy :). and plays way better then zav if u ask me
  • truthhurtsouch
    truthhurtsouch Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    If archer is so easy to play, why does Zav n harkin fail at it so bad? And I'm guessing Spell edoses the use of vicious arrow, serrated arrow and stormrage eagleon just because they're not auto attacking? No wonder QQme is loosing so badly.

No wonder I saw RUSca using crown of flames in tw one day. Let's hope it was a missclick for our mental sanity.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Puppets talking....bla bla bla...no wonder I saw Nuff and Sarbear with Water shield on. I guess they were afraid of Luci's torrent. I hope it was a missclick for all Vicious sake. b:chuckle
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • TeddyBear - Raging Tide
    TeddyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I actually think harkin and zav are both cool lol. occasionally spell is too, but he has a bipolar mentality. You never know which spell you'll get
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    me too :D
    but i play BM +5 in TW with TT90/99 and manage to do my job well.. ijs
    no one shot for this BM :D 2 shots :D

*hi5* def charm+dew pot and it takes 4 hits! +5 TT99 bm represent :P b:chuckle
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • JanCute - Raging Tide
    JanCute - Raging Tide Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    me too :D
    but i play BM +5 in TW with TT90/99 and manage to do my job well.. ijs
    no one shot for this BM :D 2 shots :D

Did i mention that i can spent all tw withtout die, i just sit backthere...big lol thats why i dont remember you in the batlefield

U not 1 shot? ok fine, im not also when i IG, use charm, use apo, sit in the back, but oh i just realised i can only do that by siting in friendly for 3 min to gain chi and get apothecaries cooldown..

no wonder i never saw you in tw o.o or u dont tw at all

U not 1 shot? well maybe qqme guys do less dmg or vicious arcanes are hacking cuz lez hit me for 18k (sparked+crit)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Did i mention that i can spent all tw withtout die, i just sit backthere...big lol thats why i dont remember you in the batlefield

U not 1 shot? ok fine, im not also when i IG, use charm, use apo, sit in the back, but oh i just realised i can only do that by siting in friendly for 3 min to gain chi and get apothecaries cooldown..

no wonder i never saw you in tw o.o or u dont tw at all

U not 1 shot? well maybe qqme guys do less dmg or vicious arcanes are hacking cuz lez hit me for 18k (sparked+crit)

Soccerball has a friend! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Soccerball has a friend! b:victory

hey now, soccerball is srsbsns yo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    So I heard you wanted to become the best Archer?

The key thing Archers must remember, is they are not, and never will be DD Classes. Their damage is way too low. Put on Claws and auto attack something, the damage is so bad!!!!! Also, if you don't have claws you're a noob Archer, the only reason you'd use a bow, is if you're Sage and want to use Blazing Arrow to do more fire damage! (But thats noob because you're a support character!)

If you were certain on becoming an Archer and using a bow, I would suggest levelling Serrated Arrow and Vicious Arrow first. These do lots of damage and make them bleed! If your opponent is bleeding, it means if you keep hitting them they'll be weaker because they are losing blood fast! The longer the fight goes on the higher the chance you'll win because they'll die from blood loss!!!!!

Secondly, an Archer has very little magic spells, so you need to shard Sapphire Gems to do more damage. Archers only have 3 Metal Spells, a Wood Spell, and a Fire Spell. Deadly Shot is secretly a fire spell because the icon for it is a red ball, and red balls are the sun, and the sun is fiery, therefore Deadly Shot is fiery, therefore Deadly Shot does fire damage! Logic is flawless! You want to attack Barbs and BMs so use Magic Spells only!!!!

There will be times in a TW, where you will be given the option, of "AoEing" someone. The only time you should use this, is when you see someone running away on very low health. Charge up your barrage of arrows and use it on the enemy that is fleeing and watch them die! HOWEVER. MAKE SURE YOU ONLY USE BOA FROM THE AIR ONTO TARGETS ON THE GROUND OTHERWISE YOU GET SEEN AND KILLED VERY FAST! AND ARROWS FROM THE AIR ARE VERY DEADLY!!!!!!!!!

If you happen to get close to a Cleric or an enemy Archer, switch immediately to your claws and start attacking them! (Don't spark or everyone will attack you too!) You will kill them very fast unless they run away. If they run away, call them a noob and coward! Only noobs and cowards run! Are you a noob and coward? STAND AND FIGHT! Saying this will make them stop running and fight you, always works!

Another point, is Archers main damage is from skills, not auto attacking! You want to use Stormrage Eagleon the most, because it is a big massive mother****ing eagle which does loads of damage! Use Deadly Shot on Barbs, because even though it takes a bit to cast, it does tons of Fire Damage!

I can provide more assistance if you so require it.
  • TiggerPoo - Raging Tide
    TiggerPoo - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I don't know why you guys put so much emphasis on archers. Vicious only has a couple. The others are all disguised. Like hiding their gender, they are also hiding their class. Vicious is 98% Sin's I'm pretty sure... b:chuckle
  • mtickley
    mtickley Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Another point, is Archers main damage is from skills, not auto attacking!

I am doing the think and do delete of sum of the words you be using b:shutup

this words i leave are most bestest im thinking? u be speaking of stun, quickshot and BoA yes?
  • Shootcha - Raging Tide
    Shootcha - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    duh.
    I would suggest levelling Serrated Arrow and Vicious Arrow first.

rest of the skills you can forget rly, they channel too long, youre squishy, youre dead before theyre channelled.

also you rly have to distinguish between two types of archers: auto-atk archer and skill-user. while the auto atk archer needs high str and vit to use claws and be able to survive melee atks, the skill-user is dependant on high mag, or all the metal atks dont deal any dmg. sapphire gems in bow are a must in that case.

and i dont know about BoA in pvp... all you can use it for is FC rly.. because no matter what kind of archer you become, as auto-atk archer you dont have enough dex to rly deal dmg, as skill-user you dont want it because it deals physical dmg, so not compatible with your mag statting..

ppl rly think that archer is an easy class to play because they run around with bows and can shoot from a distance. but the more you learn about that class, the more you realize that its about the details and the archer has many of them.