"New" Suggestion Compilation thread!

Options

Comments

• AnimeDD - Raging Tide
    AnimeDD - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I have a few ideas...
    First though, I do agree with the idea of having male and female in ALL classes. Maybe I would like to be a veno... but I do not feel like playing a female character.
    Same sex marriage... I agree with that too. Though I prefer women, I have NO issues if a man wants to be with a man, or a woman with a woman. By denying that, your just empowering the haters out there. I see it all the time in World Chat, and at times, it has gotten rather abusive.

Ok, Some of my ideas...
    I think we should have options to get different style Chronobikes. Yes, I do love the long sleek style of what my BB rides, but I was thinking an Archer or Sin would look perfect on something akin to a sportbike.

Also, I think we should have more control over the bike's speed. in the real world, we do nit all go 2.5m/s or 11m/s only. Our speed varies. Make it so keys like the + and - keys speed up or slow down the bike.

Another idea, make it so when your turning while riding, the bike banks into the turn. As a rider in real life, this is something that would really make it feel more real.

Maybe you could even give us the ability to do wheelies and other tricks. Out of boredom, I have found ways to get my bike up to the top of various buildings like I was on a trials bike. We NEED to be able to do more! lol

Now, the next time you expand the map and add another city, can you make the city a little more modern. Give it a layout similar to Archasaur, but with a newer look. Give me something that makes me feel I am back in San Diego lol. Something I would feel at home cruising through on my Chronobike.

Lastly, I was thinking that you could allow us to dye our armor, allowing for a cool custom look. Thenoobie armor we get early on really had a cool look to it, and a color scheme like that may look sharp to some.
  • zionwarrior
    zionwarrior Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    could we get a suggestion added for increased invt space like added pages and an herb bag and possibaly a warchest for holding gears/herbs on your char that takes different space then invt space. Pages in bank for more bank space to b:victory same with cuboard as well pweese and yay to have chu back miss mage been a long time since you was around. -hugs- glade to have you back.b:pleased
    340e1f28-2806-453d-8005-5420e7eb9a6b.jpg
    Check my older posts by profile I am far older than 2010 I was from beta just got on forums in 2008 otc for the first time.
  • silentninjabob
    silentninjabob Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Alright, a lot of people request this. and it isn't hard to implement. I don't understand why it already ISN'T implemented. But for the love of god and all that is holy.

Disable. Click. To. Move.

I understand a lot of people enjoy it and use it and whatnot. But a LOT of people really find it uncomfortable. I'm not suggesting anything else but the option to disable it. And you don't even have to make it where it disables it completely. Just when you click on the ground. It really wouldn't hurt anyone.
  • Lailitha - Dreamweaver
    Lailitha - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    More servers
    New classes >>Dragon class?
    actual dragons in the game
    Craft your own pigments or let us pick color we want when we buy fashion
    free for all TW so everyone gets a chance!!!
    housing
    more bag space
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    could we get a suggestion added for increased invt space like added pages and an herb bag and possibaly a warchest for holding gears/herbs on your char that takes different space then invt space. Pages in bank for more bank space to b:victory same with cuboard as well pweese and yay to have chu back miss mage been a long time since you was around. -hugs- glade to have you back.b:pleased

Herbs can be placed into the Cupboard, which you can get 8 slots in for 40 Tokens. That doesn't take space in your inventory, which means you can use that for gear and other items.

Also, I agree that they should add more bank space, but I don't know if the capability is even in the files. What you can do is get an Account Stash stone and create a new character specifically as a bank. Then you can put the stuff you want to store in to the Account Stash and move it into the bank of the bank character.

Alright, a lot of people request this. and it isn't hard to implement. I don't understand why it already ISN'T implemented. But for the love of god and all that is holy.

Disable. Click. To. Move.

I understand a lot of people enjoy it and use it and whatnot. But a LOT of people really find it uncomfortable. I'm not suggesting anything else but the option to disable it. And you don't even have to make it where it disables it completely. Just when you click on the ground. It really wouldn't hurt anyone.

Are you the "a lot of people" who request this? Because, I'll be honest, yours is the first post about it that I saw. I don't mind people making suggestions, and I even agree with this one, but I don't like it when people make false assumptions about something based on their own feelings about it.b:surrender
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Spark Cooldown

This will balance out the aps classes with the rest of the game.

Targetless AOEs

To counter stealth each class should have one of their AOEs made targetless at the cost of 20 chi. For example Archers could have Wingspan altered to work without a target and Seekers could have Darkcloud Bolt altered. This would be the simplest and easiest way to counter stealth.

Squad Hypers

A lot of people seem to miss squad grinding from the old, perfect Perfect World. So make a squad hyper a rare drop the way Friendship Crystals are now to encourage people to do this again. The squad hyper would hyper experience for the whole squad and have no pause, it would work the way training esoterica work but for the whole squad. They would not work in instances.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • Forkie - Harshlands
    Forkie - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Well, unlike most of the comments I see.. my suggestions aren't change the game worthy xD just random things a few of my friends have thought would be cool in the game overtime.. Sadly, I forgot most of them but here it is:

Penguin pets.. or even mounts! It would be extremely adorable if when you moved they slide on their stomach or something.. and yes, even some guys would get them it seems too..

Panda Pets as well. Those would be adorably amazing.

Fork daggers.. yes.. this is just for my benefit mainly but.. it'd be awesome.. for me... <3

You really need a dark race, I think you were intending Tideborn to be dark, but it isn't really.. They're just watery people. A race that resides to the west of burning heart would be pretty neat.

*sigh* friend made me post it, a flying tiger mount for untamed. Just so a tiger can ride a tiger. (because not all barbs want to be tigers.. so can't be a tiger riding a tiger on the celestial/demon tiger mounts.. yes, I have picky friends)

These were just things I was thinking of on the top of my head.. I'll add more when I find the list... (x
    Fork me? Fork you!
  • Diamondude - Raging Tide
    Diamondude - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I have one thing not very important but sorta convenient. Change Pick axe into a skill rather than a item to keep space in our inventory.b:laugh
  • MISTERhal - Raging Tide
    MISTERhal - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    FIRST OF ALL TY b:victory FOR THE HOLIDAYS 2X

to all that are kind to read this enjoy your season and your dear ones !!!

b:shocked BY THE WAY THIS IS HEXODDUS

Now, the double experience is nice, just a little issue was missing there ... my pets do not get double exp and all of them are underleveled, pls next time you get us a 2X make it extensive to the pets...b:sadb:shutup

Getting back to old topics, the skills bar for the pets only allows one skill to be selected as the main attk... well those that have not noticed you can select it by right clicking the skill...

I would like that to be improved again comparing to JDV, the pets there can activate more than one skill... still you have to calculate the cooldown cause the order to cast them always goes from left to right...

SUGGESTIONS ...

1. ON PET SKILL BAR Get the option to activate several skills, and the availability to order them in the bar as we wish them to cast them. or just get a switch to use all pet's skilLs or just the one selected... actually get a lock like the other bars...

2. ON SKILLS BARS. well i can drag the gennie skill to these bars, but pet skill are not able to do such a trick. Also I cannot place any of these skills in a combo, nor can I make a combo into a combo...

I have already posted a comment in JD about the game being more like an interactive movie with all automated and me just checking that everything goes by... I would not like that to happen to PWI, but it would certainly like some added semiautomated if you could apply what I suggested above...

so pls... add some interaction to this, i know that for many it is nice to just click and use one finger

the real funny trick about the console's games is to use more than one finger... and use your brain to solve and use both hands... improve the gamming experience most gammers would like to use those controls left aside since this can be handled with just one finger making it kind of boring... well to make it more entertaining I use my left hand...

get an interface for joystiks or keypad or any other you can iimagine...

I just read some comments above, and it would be nice to be able to use a wheel to control the mount, as stated the scroll wheel in the mouse could be used to do such a trick...

I would like to see the day when I use more than just a click to do anything in this game ...

b:pleased ONCE AGAIN TY AND KEEP DOING THE GOOD JOB...
  • Riletsu - Harshlands
    Riletsu - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    just one thing i can think of to add more to the sage chars is make the spark blue so it matches the door to heaven. I mean the demons get a red spark all sages get is a bigger version of the original spark. It would make me happy to see a bright blue when i spark instead of the same spark i seen the entire game. i know allot of people who agree with me on my server but we never had a way to suggest it before.
  • Mr_SilverWan - Raging Tide
    Mr_SilverWan - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I have already posted about this issue, just clearing something to set it appart ...

SUGGESTION

I heard somewhere that you are planning to release new skills...

SKILLS- Let us use the skills from other classes, when choosing sage or demon, let us make a decision what class' tree we want to use and be able to start learning them around lvl 85-90...

Also you need to improve the gennie skills, some last for very few seconds and because of it are worthless to learn...

Also for a magic char to get some physical attack in melee or short ranged we should be able to get a skill to switch the magic attk for the phys attack when a monster is less than 4 yards away and attacking the char... only for magic weapons... in case of the phys attk chars you could make it to switch to magic attack instead of phys attack and grant an elemental base to that class, I know clerics are metal, venos wood, wiz fire most, psy is water, and mystic stays with wood... so you could get those elements to the same race counterpart of physical attack.

RANGED WEAPONS - Already said it, but place some long range weapons for the other classes, slings and crossbows should be available for other classes.... and with a new skill we should be able for a period of time to switch magic for dexterity, or strength for dexterity...

c'monn water mastery is a waste of skill... make it ranged weapon mastery and let us switch from magic / short range weapon to long range...
    Maybe you could make the bows only usable by elves and tideborn, slings by archers and untames, crossbows by human and earthbound, or whatever you consider applicable...

Also the Seeker states that can use fists and glaives but not true yet...

Finally and believing is too much to ask we could merge the attack of fist and glaives to a magic weapon making what I stated above about a skill switching the attk more usefull... make this option as engraving for weapons, same goes for phys weapons, we could try to engrave patakas, yes only patakas, to i.e. an axe and be able to use that when the skill is active.

hope you consider this and make available soon...b:bye

P.D. out the record we like free stuff, but I know you need to maintain profit out of the game...

by placing the ranged weapon in our bag we need the unit shoot too... so we actually need two spaces think about the inventory stones you can sell by just giving us the opportunity to use ranged weapons different fromthe assign ones...

I am suggesting this not really asking for it...but to get a new skill tree learn we might need a new skill menu bar you can make it available also through a sellable stone, to choose the skilll tree we want.

Or just make it up for us for those timers you placed on weapons comming from the Supply Stash after lvl 50, make the perfect iron hammer usable and needful, get the book or stone for making that line for another race/class skills available only throught the supply stash... sells for your Perfect Iron Hammer will go up... of course the supply stash can get you 1-3 skills and the skills from 4-5 only availbale through quests and 6-8 only available through items in the boutique like your bids system...
  • oceanne69
    oceanne69 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Hi that would be nice if we could buy less than 10 gold like with credit cards we could buy only 1 gold if needed instead of buying 10 gold when you only need like 5. Would it be possible??? Thx :D
  • krittycat
    edited December 2011
    Options
    oceanne69 wrote: »
    Hi that would be nice if we could buy less than 10 gold like with credit cards we could buy only 1 gold if needed instead of buying 10 gold when you only need like 5. Would it be possible??? Thx :D

No, and here's why. When you make a purchase with a credit card, PWE doesn't even get the full price. They have to pay another service to process that credit card, which means that they only really make a profit on the higher amounts. This means, naturally, that they have to have a minimum amount where they make a profit, which is $10.
  • mindbendermd
    mindbendermd Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    There is much confusion with server time on pwi. An in game server clock would be great. I've talked to several players and all are in agreement. This would be a great addition.
  • Merkz - Heavens Tear
    Merkz - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    one thing that BMs need...a zhen skill! a continuous running aoe like the wizards DB or the seekers Vortex. We realllyyyy need one.
  • theb3ea5st
    theb3ea5st Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    just a small suggestion ..how about a market area set aside for all the players shops/stalls etc..preferably could be outside of main cities ..away from the NPC's..Archosaur is crazy...can't move or find anything in amongst that lot..you could have it laid out like the Sunday Markets all in neat rows so one could walk up and down looking at whats on offer..thats my thoughts anyway..
    peace
    edited December 2011
    Options
    IDK If PWE's gonna read this anymore but. Can we refund our skills and get atleast 50% of our spirit and/or coins please. Because people with old accounts they made a mistake on maxing out skills that they don't need because guides wasn't created yet since their char is very old. Also people always make mistakes on upgrading wrong skills. this refund will help a lot of people. Also you guys can create this item that refund our skills 75%,100% (2 items) and the normal refund will be 50%
    edited December 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Herbs can be placed into the Cupboard, which you can get 8 slots in for 40 Tokens. That doesn't take space in your inventory, which means you can use that for gear and other items.

Also, I agree that they should add more bank space, but I don't know if the capability is even in the files. What you can do is get an Account Stash stone and create a new character specifically as a bank. Then you can put the stuff you want to store in to the Account Stash and move it into the bank of the bank character.

Are you the "a lot of people" who request this? Because, I'll be honest, yours is the first post about it that I saw. I don't mind people making suggestions, and I even agree with this one, but I don't like it when people make false assumptions about something based on their own feelings about it.b:surrender

But the cupboard is only in the bank. We want one that we can hold like a 2nd inventory that can only hold herbs. (Some people don't like to run to the banker and get the herb then go back to the apothecary. Also in some towns there are apothecary but not bankers.) It would be very nice if we can hold it would be a lot more convienient. This idea is like the herb bag from (sorry to say this game's name) WOW (World of ........). (Like PWI and PWE co. Better b:laugh)
  • theb3ea5st
    theb3ea5st Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Is there any way a player can turn oiff this screen shake when in combat..it is sooooo annoying...please i am getting desperate..b:bye
  • LestatII - Raging Tide
    LestatII - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Bump

How are we getting the GM's attention and showing them the demand for certain items on this list?

Or do we just add a bump and then list out what we are supporting?
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say, a fool speaks because he must say something. --Plato
  • krittycat
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Also the Seeker states that can use fists and glaives but not true yet...

Point me to where you saw this. Seekers were developed only having access to swords and blades, nothing else.
  • Forkie - Harshlands
    Forkie - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Another minor idea (: the pigment system? If people want to get more of the colour they want, you should incorporate that you can add a pigment colour whenever, and it'll go slightly to that colour. Depending on how much the fashion would need in total. (:Ofc that wouldn't work with random pigments but still ^.^
    Fork me? Fork you!
  • nadanadita
    nadanadita Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I want to be able to add icon to my lvl 1 faction b:bye
  • Arkaius - Heavens Tear
    Arkaius - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    How about level 1 Bows for Seekers & Mystics? and the Rest of the Bows just for Archers Only? I know Slingshots and Crossbows are for Archers only but it would be fair to archers if they can only go range with higher weapons!

Everyone has AOE Skills to Reach Harpy's in FF, They need to learn how to use them..

As for the other Weapons, Physical Weapons need to stay with Physical Classes such as.

Dual Axes, Fists, Poleblade Stay only with BARB and BM and only Fists/Claw for Sin. Instead of all the other classes

Magic Weapons should only stay with Veno, Mystic, Cleric, Psychic & Wizards

Weapons should be sorted out for CLASS ONLY, Instead of being able to be used by all Classes which shouldn't be allowed. It should be equal.

Also, Archers do not get Bloodpaint and they do Physical Damage.. These would be a good suggestion
    → Heaven Tear's Forever ←

~Lv 90 Barb (Arkaius)~
    ~Lv 51 Seeker (Elijaro)~
  • Taebaek - Heavens Tear
    Taebaek - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I think there should be a feature in the faction list that allows people to see when the last time anybody in the faction logged in. I believe this would help the officers to see who is actually playing.
  • ammieee
    ammieee Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i hope there r more details of the hands
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silberfluss - Dreamweaver
    Silberfluss - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    move the selection "leave event" FAR FAR AWAY from the "re-enter event" in Blood Theater Event, THX!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silwythe - Sanctuary
    Silwythe - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i would just love to see the arena up and running. it would also be nice to have some sort of pvp oriented mini games that people could join at ANY time in the day. and winners would get some token with rewards available.
  • Silberfluss - Dreamweaver
    Silberfluss - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    in the auction : make it available to search for all kinds of fashion, all kinds of magic weapon etc...
    not only by single names
    it just tooks like forever to look for every single fashion name or scroll through the whole running auctions b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heavenchaser
    heavenchaser Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    PWI would be way better if there was a class that could transform into a penguin! Somekind of awesome ice-race that learns to transform into a penguin at lvl 9! Wouldn't that be awesome?

(btw I'm not sure if I'm posting this the right way, if not, I'm sorry for the inconvenience)
This discussion has been closed.