Real Players Just got screwed?!?

Comments

• AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Just for the heck of it i entered this poll.

voted for the lesser evil out of the two.

Permabanning all the 105's who glitched would obviously cost PWI money = they'll try and squeeze every penny they can out of the rest of us to make their monthly quota.

srsly, not everything is as black&white as people make it out to be =\
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Why are all the people complaining about 105's blue named non sins (only class that cares about leveling that high) at level 100/101? You can grind 103 in a month or 2 on hypers in OVS if you really want those stat points. Or do you just like to feel victimized and self righteous?

Answer, because anyone dumb enough/deluded enough to go on about "rules" in a damn MMO where you own nothing and have no rights whatsoever if the company says so. (aka no incentive to obey, no moral or religious issues, and no legally binding repercussions) Is also most likely deluded and dumb enough to not recognize the rhetorical question above. Yes.

Voted change it back. Because I have 4 alts that need level 100 and soloing 40 FCC's a day would be annoying.
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • meanimilo
    meanimilo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    humm lets see here ... i look at this form and i lol especially at the level 101 sin that says he knows the full exp ya can get in FC all ya need to do is 10 FC's only hypeing at 1 spot for a seeker who can do that solo its fair good exp closs to 4/5m .. ..

Now lets say we hypered day 1 from 1 to 40 .... Oracles day 2 from 40 to 80 do cult on day 2 also thats 2 days 1 to 80 .. go to pq1 spot hyper there with a friend thats 80 to 85 ... at 85 go buy FC green gear and get blessings form them ... each gear = 100 blessings that 400k exp get 10k blessings .. at 300 to 400k a gear whats that 40m exp .. should take ya to 90/91 at 90/91 pay a sin or have a friend just kill shades and bosses in FC for you as a seeker all ya need is Bp and semi good gear go in aoe them all full run just killing mobs that's close to 4m exp ... do that 10 times .. that's 40m exp .. do that everyday for 3 months what is that .. 3.6 billion exp? .. now lets see here .. total amount of exp needed to get from 1 to 104 is? oh look its right here 104 2,513,108,185 .. Just cause you all are lazy and think people Glitched to get there levels even though it is possible to do it .. yes ya will be using cash .. ya use cash to gltich also ..

i know my spelling is bad but what ever .. theres the math .. QQ all ya want .. say peopel that gltiched should get banned .. all i got to say ya should of reported those that were WCing it on your servers with screan shots ..

QQ more cause all ya can do in game is look for more peopel to talk to cause everyone else ya talk to dont want to talk to you ...
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited November 2011
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    If you won't ban the glitchers, reset the levels to 100/101.

If you won't do that, change it back to the way it was to make it fair.

Either way, eh.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    theres no "none of the above" option on your poll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    And remove all profit from ppl who sold tulips and tiery herbs. Ohh... wait... better not, this would effect me b:shocked b:laugh
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    gyroki wrote: »
    And remove all profit from ppl who sold tulips and tiery herbs. Ohh... wait... better not, this would effect me b:shocked b:laugh

Better remove the profit of ppl who offered help for glitchers for (alot) of coins. This wouldnt effect me cause i had no proper geared end-game seeker to offer this serviceb:cryb:laugh
  • shiibaby
    shiibaby Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Heres my question.. Why not just fix the gd glitch?????..Instead of hurting us who play the game right. They will not ban players who put money in the game..They are paying their bills. I dont understand why they just cant fix the friggin glitch and put the exp back to normal. For the ppl who did the glitch and made it to 105.. .. well if you notice most are in the high tw factions= big cash shoppers.. Me personally..I enjoy the game.. Im not going to QQ over the ones who made it to 105 because its not going to make a difference. They dont give a rats *** about it..Or they would of done something about it way back when it started. So basically we whoplay the game without cheating have to take it up the **** and smile and keep on playing if we want to. Otherwise ..Uninstall.b:surrender P.S. this is my first post on forums.. sorry its not in essay format.b:laugh

as you
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    shiibaby wrote: »
    Heres my question.. Why not just fix the gd glitch?????..Instead of hurting us who play the game right. They will not ban players who put money in the game..They are paying their bills. I dont understand why they just cant fix the friggin glitch and put the exp back to normal. For the ppl who did the glitch and made it to 105.. .. well if you notice most are in the high tw factions= big cash shoppers.. Me personally..I enjoy the game.. Im not going to QQ over the ones who made it to 105 because its not going to make a difference. They dont give a rats *** about it..Or they would of done something about it way back when it started. So basically we whoplay the game without cheating have to take it up the **** and smile and keep on playing if we want to. Otherwise ..Uninstall.b:surrender P.S. this is my first post on forums.. sorry its not in essay format.b:laugh

as you

The more and more I see them avoid fixing glitches, and the more and more I think about how the original devs walked out in beta, the more and more I think they have some "you can't edit our code" clause that prohibits them from touching code that they came up with before they left. Maybe it's me making a more complicated issue out of them just being lazy, or maybe it just so happens to fit why they are horrible at changing any code or fixing any bugs (because they legally can't?).
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Ojji - Archosaur
    Ojji - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I believe this glitch could of been fixed right after it was reported, PWE saw an oppurtunity to make some extra cash, with all the new chars and r8 created.

I never believed there was going to be a ban for players that abused it, especially after the glitch remained in game for so long. I also believe players complaining and saying they should be banned are simply jelous.

Suck it up buttercups.
  • QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824
    QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    banning all the ppl that abused it will kill this already dying game.
    they are killing the game enough with their abnormal prices on new gear, they dun need to kill it even more by banning all the players
  • ERMACxx - Lost City
    ERMACxx - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    welp, all PWi has done by not punishing people who used the glitch is drive away players by the tons

speaking as a person who was here when the game started i can tell a big difference in the population of players in this game...people are leaving in herds and the people in charge dont care...I'd say a good 3rd or more of the people in this game is just someone elses alternate toons....and half of the others are looking for a new game to play

sorry to say but not punishing people who exploit glitches has already done its work on this game

to the people that say "if they punish the people then the players would leave" youre dreaming, the people are already searching for new games as we speak because those in charge dont listen to the players

that is all

kthnxbye :)

Been playing PWI since it opened....I do love the game, one of the best MMO's I've played

But, since this glitch exploit and no penalties...i have been looking each week for another MMO..sad to say it but...yeah b:surrender
    and as for losing all the cash shoppers, u'll prob lose more by not doin ne thing...i been cash shopping for myself,my wife,and 4 kids that also play PWI...if they'd do whats right and fair they may actually keep ppl like me who dont just pound 1k gold on 1 toon but 200 gold a month or so on 6 diff accts... hence keeping 1,200 gold each month vs 1k for a week then done...

Also 2 brothers who r massive CS'ers even more than I am...They've already stopped CS'ing due to this unfairness till they see some results they: Quote "I am done putting gold on PW" and they r massively searching for a new title to play.b:shocked
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Been playing PWI since it opened....I do love the game, one of the best MMO's I've played

But, since this glitch exploit and no penalties...i have been looking each week for another MMO..sad to say it but...yeah b:surrender
    and as for losing all the cash shoppers, u'll prob lose more by not doin ne thing...i been cash shopping for myself,my wife,and 4 kids that also play PWI...if they'd do whats right and fair they may actually keep ppl like me who dont just pound 1k gold on 1 toon but 200 gold a month or so on 6 diff accts... hence keeping 1,200 gold each month vs 1k for a week then done...

Also 2 brothers who r massive CS'ers even more than I am...They've already stopped CS'ing due to this unfairness till they see some results they: Quote "I am done putting gold on PW" and they r massively searching for a new title to play.b:shocked

Really? Dude, you, your friends, your dog and your parrot can continue cash shopping because this thread means nothing. It is pure stupid baby crying for something stupid that wont be handled how they want it to be handled so they cry even more.

Me, I just coninue my game... 105s dont affect me to be honest I still have fun, I still have goals to achieve and I dont Nerdrage about this . 105 means nothing, not like its the end of the game, it might be right now, but theres more than 105. Check PWdatabase check the gear, theres higher level gear in there, they're just waiting for enough people to reach 105 in order to continue with the higher levels, this, is what I think will happen.

Dude if you think 95% of the servers were stupid enough to do something bannable....... um.. ya anyway
    Just ask around, you'd be surprized.
    As of this post, this is going nowhere there have been other 98345793487401 threads about this topic.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    this is what i call a troll thread. b:dirty

But anyway, if you ban all 105's who glitched, you should also ban everyone who used the glitch but didn't hit 105 yet. In that case, you could ban sooooo many people. The game will drop ded instantly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Tiageos - Sanctuary
    Tiageos - Sanctuary Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Dude, real players have been screwed since RT expansion.
  • secrettrader
    secrettrader Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    The fact is, that is NO justice in this game. And PWI ever rewards cheaters and punish honest players, because GMs of this game are totally useless.

+10,000

There is nothing more to say here.
  • secrettrader
    edited November 2011

And you gain what exactly from being 105? 25 more stat points and... a bigger e-peen?

t's pretty hyprocritic. You say you lost the option to gain 105 but you want to punish whoever did it. If you really want 105 that much, well, should have just glitched it.
    Crying now that you couldn't get 105 with a glitch is just stupid. You basically want to punish the people who used it cause you couldn't use it. Jealousy speaks...

your an idiot if you don't know what 25 stat points means, or that they get more attack and defense levels, or . . . . . nvm

your just an idiot
  • secrettrader
    edited November 2011
    facsimile wrote: »
    I agree with you Xainou. Sometimes there is too much complaining about stupid things in game forums. Sure it was a glitch and people maxed out their levels on the glitch, but why cry over their fortune just because you missed out doing it? I have no characters over 81 myself but I don't begrudge those who took advantage of the glitch. Anyone could have if they so wanted too. Besides it didn't truely become wrong untill the GM's fixed the glitch.

your an idiot too
  • secrettrader
    edited November 2011
    It's called Frost....with hypers x12.....

I mean I know as a veno you should be able to solo that right b:question

your an idiot
  • secrettrader
    edited November 2011
    omgwtfl0l wrote: »
    banning All Ppl, Who Abused This Glitch Is Stupid, Just Set Their Lvl Back To 101

+10,000
  • secrettrader
    edited November 2011

All I see now is "OMG they're 105 now, I want too."
    I don't get the crying...

That's because . . . .

your an idiot
  • secrettrader
    edited November 2011
    Level itself doesn't matter so much as gear does.

The only REAL benefit to 105(aside from sin class) imho was the affinities on the genie

Your an idiot
  • secrettrader
    edited November 2011
    get over yourselves...the people who used the glitch paid for the hypers, paid for the gear and paid for the repairs, they didnt run up to you on the street and steel your ice cream...

the problem isn't what they did, really - its the fact that noone else has the option now, so they are essentially a permanet upper class, unachievable by anyone else that didn't glitch because they followed the rules.
    there were several legit players who reached lvl 104 prior to glitching...

your an idiot
  • secrettrader
    edited November 2011
    i wonder if they started banning ppl for goonz they should also bann all those ppl who GLITCHED medals to get rank9

Yes, they won't, but they should.
    ther eisnt a big dif in 101-105 maybe on pve server its bigged but pvp not much

your an idiot
  • secrettrader
    edited November 2011
    Sure 104 with seeker without glitching. Do you really think I'm moron?

gonna say the same thing, lol - a 104 seeker that didn't glitch, lolololol

but of course he would say that, because . . . . .

he's an idiot
  • secrettrader
    edited November 2011
    in fact there are only like wut..15 goons in the whole damn instance..well the 1 or 2 that may spawn on that glitch boss.

the best way to exp in there is a full run imo..

your an idiot
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    lol ima take a wild guess and say u think they're idiots b:laugh
  • secrettrader
    edited November 2011
    thats what i did with my brother and got 30mil exp in 20min not as good as goonz as some say but atleast without a glitch just funny seeing jealous ppl say hes a goony cuz ppl mad hes higher then them

your an idiot
  • secrettrader
    edited November 2011
    Apparently you don't know how glitch worked.b:laugh

shhhhhhhhhhb:shutup

he's an idiot