Your Favorite Guild or Least Favorite

Options
CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Just curious to see who has the most love/hate on the server. This is a chance to brag about your guild, your allies guild, or QQ about one that you hate. Please be respectful though no need harass anyone specifically or to slander an entire guild a good example would be "a few members from randomfactionname were mocking my guild calling us all nubs" This would also be helpful to guild Leaders who try so hard to keep a good rep for their faction it's impossible for us to know everything that has happened but it helps when we know what to look for.

My favorite is Dark Rose because I am the Leader (obviously this would be my favorite faction) and have the best Director in the world, and the best Marshals I could ask for, some really great Executors many of whom I consider friends and many other friends who do not hold rank. We tease each other a lot but it's all in good fun and everyday I log on I have a great time just because of the people there.

I also like Gardevior, FireStorm, and Armagedon because they are good helpful factions filled with good helpful people and their leaders pick the officers carefully much like Dark Rose does.
"With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
Post edited by CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Least favorite is obviously Gladio, followed by the other "pk-in-sp only" like of guilds --- They do nothing but gank and trash whole gametime, except if its x2 lmao.

From very old times my least favorite was BloodPact! lol

Favorite one is hard, I dont actually have one, obviously the faction you'r in is the favorite right.. but that dont count. But there's many nice small guilds around ^.^
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Least favorite is obviously Gladio, followed by the other "pk-in-sp only" like of guilds --- They do nothing but gank and trash whole gametime, except if its x2 lmao.

Favorite one is hard, I dont actually have one, obviously the faction you'r in is the favorite right.. but that dont count. But there's many nice small guilds around ^.^

couldnt have said it better heartz b:kissb:chuckle
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Favorite = Obama2012

Because Obama is cool because John Stewart likes him.

Least Favorite = Any faction that doesn't support Obama.

Because if you don't like Obama you are obviously racist. b:shocked
  • Aracnius - Dreamweaver
    Aracnius - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    favorite: Waffles
    the most pro faction in game, and no we are not recruiting O:<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:surrender
    -Waiting for the day they replace these stupid bear smilies with monkey ones
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    fav: :3, Seiryu, Devastate, Tapout, Dynasty, Code, Tempest, MafiaRUS, Hispanos, xWolfPack, Warlock, Triquetra, "A", Vanquish, FAMINE, Kindrid, Regenesis.
    All the Guilds that through out the months of TW Encounters have helped Spades Built to what it is today.b:victory all are awesome!

Least Fav: Spades.b:angryb:angryb:angry whyusosuckish!
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Excel, was old faction of mine. We been pve but many people of that old faction are still playing this game. So we are kinda an oldie-club. Its my favourite, not because i was director...its my favourite because i met alot of people there beyond internet-friendship.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Viscosity - Dreamweaver
    Viscosity - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Least favorite guild: o_o. I hear Viscosity's BM is in there. Gezz what a noob!!

Favorite Guild: Raszagal. Duh! (Yes there is a guild called Raszagal.)
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Favorite Guild: Raszagal. Duh! (Yes there is a guild called Raszagal.)

I left it :*(
  • Aracnius - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Excel, was old faction of mine. We been pve but many people of that old faction are still playing this game. So we are kinda an oldie-club. Its my favourite, not because i was director...its my favourite because i met alot of people there beyond internet-friendship.

reminds me of my old faction before i joined Dyna QQ
    Valour - shout out to all my old Valour friends \o/
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    My favorite faction is Obama2012, 2nd Favorite faction Zulu.
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Favorite faction: o_o, The only faction that stares at you. o_o.com (Also, it's my favorite alt faction, and i just like the face o_o)

least favorite:
    hm...don't really have one. So I'll go with the ones that are in all caps, like FAMINE. I just dislike all caps, sorry D:
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Favorite: Regenesis obviously xD and o_o and Spades cause they're the funnest to fight in my opinion and the majority of them are respectful.
    Least Favorite: Was IT but gladio replaced that one. And kindrid due to personal reasons.
  • SereneBelle - Dreamweaver
    SereneBelle - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    fave - tempest! b:cuteb:cute
    least fave- gladio;; rank 9 OP sins, run around thinking they're pro. lol.b:sad
    Lalalala~
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ho hum.. This is through personal experiences:

InStyle: Ok, maybe not the most active ofplaces, but they trained me on how to be an archer from when my character was a baby. They grew up to be my family until I moved onto my next faction in 7x

Dynasty: Player base was overall friendly and kind to me when I first joined, but my heart chose to be in another faction after only one TW.. but they taught me the basics of hwo to TW :)

Tempest: My 2nd family. Paco was an amazing leader when I knew him- I called him papa-, and I grew to like so many people there. My ex hubby was there too o.o
    I'm wanting to rejoin it when I have my own lappie :3

Can't say I don't like any factions really...

Regen give land plox? b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Niner - Dreamweaver
    Niner - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Favourite Factions: Dynasty! where we have the best faction chat ever and most insane people! :D, :3 just cuz there are cool people in them. and Devastate cuz....idk o.o. Prodigy cuz it was my first ever faction :O, and umm HDT cuz it was my first TW faction :O

Least favourite: FAMINE, (hate the caps and other various reasons), and Triquetra o.o
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle First time I saw Instyle was when two Girls were recruiting saying they let guys have their way with them for a few hours a day XD

I liked Solitude, mostly coz the people in it at first were a bit feisty, we were allowed to be ourselves. That came to an end though, a few incidents happened where decisions (omg I forgot how to spell it) I think were not properly thought through and members were not asked on their opinions on how it should be handled. Which was sad. We lost a lot of great people particularly a great Cleric, 2 very cool girl Sins and a BM with strange things growing out his head XD who actually in great honesty were the life and soul of the faction. It never felt the same and was hard seeing them elsewhere. But still had a lot of fun, got to do a lot of things I never would normally have. I ruined it for myself in the end though, damn FC.

So I vote Solitude even if they don't exist anymore, and any faction that has its members in it.
    PWI b:bye
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle First time I saw Instyle was when two Girls were recruiting saying they let guys have their way with them for a few hours a day XD

b:laugh Yeah there is a little bit of perviness in there, it made it moar fun for me! XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ok...i m gonna tell the truth now..the only faction i kinda dislike is the one who advertises with "christian faction recruits blabla, join us"

i mean seriously? i always wanted to ask them..if they take their religion so serious that they have to advertise this way...do they all go SAGE as well? o.o
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The_Truth is my favorite faction

i aaaalways attend their weekly (?) bible studies

OMFGGGGG
    i like potato
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The_Truth is my favorite faction

i aaaalways attend their weekly (?) bible studies

OMFGGGGG

b:laughb:laughb:laugh seems well known lol
  • BloodyOne - Dreamweaver
    BloodyOne - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    My Favorite Fraction is the one with all the laddiesb:dirty

and the one i hate the most is Tempest cause i haer The__Sun eats babies b:shocked
    b:shocked no signature
  • B/NDIT - Dreamweaver19
    B/NDIT - Dreamweaver19 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

HEY! i was in BP! and i met violent there b:victory Regen is my fav of course b:kiss

P.S WTF i'm a BM now? o.o *poke mod* i have a problem....
  • Niner - Dreamweaver
    Niner - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

What is wrong? besides the fact that the forums have found out ur true identity as a BM...TAKE OFF THAT BARB FUR COAT! UR DISGUISE IS REVEALED b:angry
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    HEY! i was in BP! and i met violent there b:victory Regen is my fav of course b:kiss

Was gonna say I didn't know you made a BM...... Guess you got one of those class reset scrolls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

the hell? wifey is a BM? OMG YOU LIED TO ME ITS OVER NOW *runs of crying*
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    favorite faction calamity

least fav....mmm old equinox,then IT, now gladio.
  • flooow
    flooow Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    fav: :3, Seiryu, Devastate, Tapout, Dynasty, Code, Tempest, MafiaRUS, Hispanos, xWolfPack, Warlock, Triquetra, "A", Vanquish, FAMINE, Kindrid, Regenesis.
    All the Guilds that through out the months of TW Encounters have helped Spades Built to what it is today.b:victory all are awesome!

Least Fav: Spades.b:angryb:angryb:angry whyusosuckish!

Ewww @ Seiryu b:chuckle
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I tend to like the factions I'm in and hate it when they eventually disband. :P Met lots of cool people that way, although I only rage quit one because someone cussed me out for raging, because I asked a fac member to tell me what it was they needed help with instead of spamming "help pls!" every 30 seconds for 10 minutes straight without elaborating. Then the rest of the fac agreed and jumped all over my case. They said it was because his English wasn't good and he was using an English client, but he obviously knew enough to figure out how to head towards quests as he'd been leveling up slowly to them until level 50 so he could have easily just typed in the green letters of whatever it was he was trying to kill at the very least. :P Note: And it's not like anyone else was even attempting to help him. Don't remember the name, was only in there for about 2 days.

As for factions I dislike, I don't really dislike any faction in game. My blacklist has all of three people on it the entire time i've played, and I'm pretty sure two of them quit the game along time ago. I try to get along with everyone and just ignore the peeps I don't like. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Aracnius - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Options
    My blacklist has all of three people on it the entire time i've played, and I'm pretty sure two of them quit the game along time ago. I try to get along with everyone and just ignore the peeps I don't like. :P

my blacklist is completely empty ._.
    any time i add someone, i normally remove them from it the next day
  • LonelySpaced - Dreamweaver
    LonelySpaced - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Too many fun factions
    <3 GhostDogz, Tempest and Tapout

I have at times disliked the leadership of some factions but that dosent meen that all thier members are bad.
    b:surrender Sorry if this offends you.
    b:chuckle I am just bored and Trolling the forms
This discussion has been closed.