Your Favorite Guild or Least Favorite

Comments

• Rape_ur_Soul - Dreamweaver
    Rape_ur_Soul - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Favorite one is _Legacy_, and then Regen, and then Spades. Mostly _Legacy_ cause it was my first faction and the one where I met some of my best friends in game (and my wife).

Least favorite one... I don't think I have any. I like everyone, I'm so stupid I'm unable to hate.
    Only drink by day or night (or somewheres in between)
  • B/NDIT - Dreamweaver21
    B/NDIT - Dreamweaver21 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    my blacklist is completely empty ._.
    any time i add someone, i normally remove them from it the next day

lucky you my Black List is full of off site gold sellers b:beatup
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Hey cream thanks for mentioning my fac b:thanks

My fav are darkrose armageddon and yes regenesis because they try to play by the rules and have officers who care for doing the right thing.

Intandem would be wat i would supposedly call my least favorite, even though i do not hate them. they have in the past had officers who WCed about being proud of ganking.

ofc this is all my humble opinion and open for disagreement
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • XVBx - Dreamweaver
    XVBx - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Fave factions, Spades (my home), Regen (for awesome tw), and WildZubat, my alt's chill factionb:cool

I dont really have any faction I hate so yea
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My computer beat me at checkers, but I sure beat it at kickboxing. b:cool
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    love o_o

hate regenesis (SonH is in there)
    i like potato
  • CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Hey cream thanks for mentioning my fac b:thanks

My fav are darkrose armageddon and yes regenesis because they try to play by the rules and have officers who care for doing the right thing.

Intandem would be wat i would supposedly call my least favorite, even though i do not hate them. they have in the past had officers who WCed about being proud of ganking.

ofc this is all my humble opinion and open for disagreement

Ofc I would mention FireStorm, I have never really dealt with Regen I've hear a lot of good about BaldwinBoy but never really met him except when we were in squad and thought about killing the hidden boss in TT but I had to go bc the my responsibility as Leader warranted it, I've heard alot of hate towards Regen as well but my experience as leader has taught me most if not all trash talk is just jealousy. But I do know you and if you say Regen is ok then that's good enough for me b:victory
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • Xx_Bliss_xX - Dreamweaver
    Xx_Bliss_xX - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I can't say I have a favorite as my cleric has only been in a few. So out of the few that she has been I will reply this way:

Fav: Spades hand down! I've been here a lil over a month and I get along great with everyone I've came in contact with so far. The took me in with open arms and are great to me. <3 u spades!!!!
    <3 KiillerWolf my hubby <3

Dis Fav: BootyCamp...Was there for many months. To much drama(though I will be accused of starting most...pfft is what I say to that b:laugh).....No guildlines, structure, format.

The day I stepped away was the best day of my PWI life other then marrying KiillerWolf....b:dirty

Bash me if u wish, idc. Your opinion is not needed nor matter....

b:dirtyb:kissb:cuteDREAMWEAVER!!
  • XARMAGEDDONx - Dreamweaver
    XARMAGEDDONx - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I've join different kinds of guild in the past, since the first time I played pwi. I was in Envy, Aegis, Seraphims, DraGoNs, BootyCamp and Spades.

Fav: Is Spades, I like the guild so much, everybody is so respectful, and want to do things with other guild members, and so much helpful, comparing to Bootycamp. <3 Spades best faction i've ever joined !!!Also, the best thing out of it is that my baby is in the guild with me <3 Xx_Bliss_xX my wifey <3 b:dirtyb:kiss.

Dis fav: Hands down!! Bootycamp what can I say about that guild, hmmm there always consent drama day in day out. There's no other way to describe about bootycamp just too much drama (they try to separate me and my wife did it work nope it failed)...No communications, understanding, structure etc....

The day that I left bootycamp I was relieved and happy it was the, best day that ever happen in PWI, The best thing is when I married Xx_Bliss_xX...b:dirtyb:kiss

Don't try to break me or even try to bash me, because whatever your opinion is about me it won't work so don't even try it.....

b:victory LOVES DREAMWEAVER!!!
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Favorite Faction: (not a current one)

Damageinc: It was a smallish faction, but we all knew each other and we all got along, but unfortunately the leader was stubborn and wouldn't pass lead even though he wasn't on much, argo it feel apart. This faction is also who... or rather what helped me become the player I am now, albeit the gear is mostly thanks to my current faction.

(Please do note, I mean no disrespect to my current faction, Spades, I do enjoy it here for the most part; however, as Damageinc was my first... true faction (that was a random invite) it holds my heart for more reasons than one)

Each faction I have been in has had... moments that will make them always be a part of me for better or worse. xD

Least Favorite: Currently none, I have never felt that a full faction is, or should be blamed for the shortcomings of certain people. (No one can be liked by everyone) Every faction has their bad apples, as well as people who are respected by many.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    My favorite faction is the companions, my least favorite is the dark brotherhood, mfers tried to kill me :(
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • zero420
    zero420 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I started playing this game on a veno then i changed to a barb to marry my wife. until i joined spades my barb had only ever been in 2 factions

incarnate: i learned alot there had good friends left in my like 60s or 70s to follow my wife to bootycamp

bootycamp: here i made a few friends, played when i wanted to. first time i ever went to tw. my wife was the reason i was there so i didnt care. but while i was there i couldnt get no help doing anything really. everytime i asked for bh's or help with a culti boss i was ignored. so my wife spoke up and most the time got a few things done. i seen more drama in that faction then i care to admit. the **** she had to go through as an officer and supposedly a close friend to the leader. the hell they have put her through.

then for no reason i wasnt on game when this happened i was kicked from faction because my wife knew my password and her toon was in IT and she was labled the enemy. my wife had to tell me that i was kicked and why. other then the few months i spend in incarnate bootycamp had been my home for almost a yr. and i was done that way.

but now im in spades as is she and i like it. im having out, doing things, and i dont have to hear the stress or drama that my wife had before. i love the peace and quiet.

so my favorite id say is spades then incarnate

as as i told u this ill let u figure out who i dislike,ty
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    My favorite faction is the companions, my least favorite is the dark brotherhood, mfers tried to kill me :(

My bad i must of assassinated you with my daedra daggersb:victory
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    My bad i must of assassinated you with my daedra daggersb:victory

No no in Skyrim the dark brotherhood sends assassins on you until you finally join them. Apparently someone is paying contracts for you left and right ._.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Vindis - Dreamweaver
    Vindis - Dreamweaver Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Hmm...interesting idea. I like it.

Favourites:

When I was a low level I always liked Seiryu. I thought their players were really helpful lol.

Dynasty because half of my friends list has been in there, or is in there now lol. Such a competent faction. Almost went there.

Spades because I love North Arch :D

and of course my home, Kindrid is a pretty fun place with a nice core group. It is nice to finally be in a faction that isn't so stressful and aps focused.

Least Favourites:

Bootycamp. Never really got on with their leader and had a few bad squads with several members. I still have some friends there, but the sins constantly spawn camping cube reminds me why I had joined InTandem lol (aside from competitive TW and friends joining) and why I still hate BC (everyone loves load screen ganks :D).

After that I guess I only dislike people from my blacklist, but I never see them, so its not like I even know they play game anymore.

Thoughts on Regen: Seems alright with people like Hex and BB and Mizuoni there. Never really squadded anyone much besides that. Chose not to join them because its not fun having everyone all in one faction (this was long ago when map first reset). That and I never really squadded their players or anything so I never got to know anyone.

Thoughts on EQ: I always wanted to join them because Aubree helped me out as a low level lol. They also had other cool peoples that I learned alot from on the forums/in game like Illyana, Chef, HarmOwnie, Cheze, etc. I never did join though (took like a year off from game). I had bad experiences with one member in particular as well (The worst tanking of Vriddis with heals that I have ever seen from a lvl 100; that and WC when I was in IT). I think they left EQ now though so I don't hate them anymore :D.
    Ring Engraving/Amulet Carving Guide - pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1174451

Retired from PWI.

b:bye
  • PimpShot - Dreamweaver
    PimpShot - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Favorite: BootyCamp, Just wanted to say BC is one of the greatest factions i been in since the 3 or so years i been playin. The previous posts here about BC are false. I been in BC for like 6 or 7 months..ya theres drama here and there but thats in all factions...when u put 180+ people together in a faction ur gonna find 2 people that dislike each other. Anyways just wanted to represent BC cuz its a very good faction b:pleased

Dislike: i dun dislike any factions :P <3 DW
  • zero420
    edited November 2011
    Favorite: BootyCamp, Just wanted to say BC is one of the greatest factions i been in since the 3 or so years i been playin. The previous posts here about BC are false. I been in BC for like 6 or 7 months..ya theres drama here and there but thats in all factions...when u put 180+ people together in a faction ur gonna find 2 people that dislike each other. Anyways just wanted to represent BC cuz its a very good faction b:pleased

Dislike: i dun dislike any factions :P <3 DW

Are you saying my post is false? I wasn't kicked for no reason? Not even a message of why from my leader or nothing? I wasn't inactive, I TW'd every week. I did base quests. I barely ever even talked on chat unless my wife told me to pay attention or i got glimse of a converstation and took part in it. So NO the posts were not false. Get your story straight.
  • Sparta - Dreamweaver
    Sparta - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    hmm my fav faction would have to be Calamity and a close second would have to be BootyCamp.

but as far the bashing BootyCamp im sorry but we in here are a close knit family and care for each and everyone of our members. So if this is what your looking for i suggest you give us a try.

bootycamp.shivtr.com 90+ apply today and join this WONDERFUL FAMILY

Kool i sugest you tell Bliss to stay off you toon as it only give you a bad name fyi
  • zero420
    edited November 2011
    Kool i sugest you tell Bliss to stay off you toon as it only give you a bad name fyi[/QUOTE]

Um Bliss don't play my account fyi. She has only gotten my keys a few times fyi i get on there and play so dont bash my wife
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    No no in Skyrim the dark brotherhood sends assassins on you until you finally join them. Apparently someone is paying contracts for you left and right ._.

Damn they never did that to me, maybe cause i was going around and stealth killing innocent people
  • Gwendollyn - Dreamweaver
    Gwendollyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Favourite Guild: My cleric has been in three factions since I started playing a little under three years ago, and as wonderful as the other two have been (ShangriLa and Reverence <3), my favourite so far is BootyCamp, they've brought me into and taught me how to run many different instances and they've always been patient with me, more importantly they've been patient enough to let me learn and experiment while trying to learn how to handle my squishy self in different instances while calmly and patiently offering advice. :) There is drama sometimes, however, I have yet to find a faction that is completely without any kind of drama, even ones that appear calm usually have something brewing in the background. Its unfortunate that others have had such a different experience in a faction that I absolutely adore (and with such wonderful *huggles*).

I have yet to meet a faction I can truly say I dislike, as many others have said, there are and always will be people within a faction that might be more difficult to get along with than others, but you cannot label a faction based on the actions of a single individual.

That's pretty much it for me now, however there are a few things I would like to address, feel free to skip over this. :)
    [...] Bootycamp. [...] but the sins constantly spawn camping cube reminds me why I had joined InTandem lol (aside from competitive TW and friends joining) and why I still hate BC (everyone loves load screen ganks :D). [...]

Vindis, this is worries me, but it is also the first time I have heard of this being done by any of the members of BootyCamp. If such a thing occurs again, please try to get in contact with one of our officers, so that the situation can be addressed, thank-you. I'll be trying to contact you in game to discuss this, I hope to be able to reach you soon :) I'm afraid I'm a long time lurker on these forums and as a result am not proficient with it's use, otherwise I'd attempt to contact you with a private message. b:surrender

Also, zero420, or kool_kat, I believe (and I am by no means a mind reader, and I have not yet had a chance to speak with him since reading this and resolving to address some of the posts in this thread, so I cannot say this with complete certainty.) PimpShot was specifically trying to address the claims that BootyCamp is a faction that is synonymous with drama as seen in the posts by you,
    zero420 wrote: »
    [...] i seen more drama in that faction then i care to admit
    [...]
    i dont have to hear the stress or drama that my wife had before. i love the peace and quiet. [...]

your wife
    [...] To much drama(though I will be accused of starting most...pfft is what I say to that b:laugh)[...]

and her in game husband.
    [...] Bootycamp what can I say about that guild, hmmm there always consent drama day in day out. There's no other way to describe about bootycamp just too much drama (they try to separate me and my wife did it work nope it failed)...No communications, understanding, structure etc.... [...]

As to the rest of your post, please, do feel free to come on BootyCamp vent if you would like to discuss it. Since I have only heard you referred to affectionately and many of our members still hold you in high esteem and value your friendship, I can only imagine that they would be thrilled to have a chance to speak to you again.

<3 Dreamweaver <3
    (and my apologies for the wall of text *passes out cookies to make up for it* b:cute)
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Vindis, this is worries me, but it is also the first time I have heard of this being done by any of the members of BootyCamp.

Don't worry about what Vindis said. He has clearly lost his mind. He was worried about BC's etiquette so he joins the most hated faction on the server at the time.
  • Vindis - Dreamweaver
    Vindis - Dreamweaver Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Don't worry about what Vindis said. He has clearly lost his mind. He was worried about BC's etiquette so he joins the most hated faction on the server at the time.

rofl. I joined them before they were really hated. And I had high level friends that had left my original faction (Trust) and they got everyone to come help me when BC and EQ would always camp cube.

It mostly only started because my friend Tess who had joined IT for TW asked IT to come help me since she was teaching me cube way back at the time. I remember Stonk and Faerii used to help me out in there by Pking BC/EQ people all the time (Since it seems EQ and BC had a KoS with IT and anyone who was around its members alot). I spared many BC players in the cube that I could have easily killed, so I see no reason I, as a 8x-9x, needed to be targetted. Its just a handful of sins that seemed to be the problem, but I suppose the same could have been said about IT, depends what side you are looking from.

I've only ever fought back in cube in self defense, and it is normally against BC and EQ players, but I honestly don't mind it. It is a PK enabled area so I expect it. Its just when they kill me on a load screen or for no reason at all that really annoys me. Or when its several times. I remember Atraps killed me 9 times in a night once when I was a low 9x farming my Sage BoA. It honestly hasn't happened much since then, though a recent kill by trition last night reminded me of it :P. Last couple people that tried it (low geared BMs and Archers) just died. I'm still friends with people like Jouda, Nex, Anni and afew others, so its no big deal. And BC was still fun opponents for TW when I was in IT.

On InTandem: There really were tons of great people there. They were abit too aps focused overall. Not 100% on why they were so hated to begin with, but it doesn't matter to me. I do understand why you may hold that opinion though.
    Ring Engraving/Amulet Carving Guide - pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1174451

Retired from PWI.

b:bye
  • Anniabelle - Dreamweaver
    Anniabelle - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I don't truly have a favorite faction or a least favorite. It's the people inside of them that I look at.
    [...] Bootycamp. [...] but the sins constantly spawn camping cube reminds me why I had joined InTandem lol (aside from competitive TW and friends joining) and why I still hate BC (everyone loves load screen ganks :D). [...]
    Vindis, this is worries me, but it is also the first time I have heard of this being done by any of the members of BootyCamp. If such a thing occurs again, please try to get in contact with one of our officers, so that the situation can be addressed, thank-you. I'll be trying to contact you in game to discuss this, I hope to be able to reach you soon :) I'm afraid I'm a long time lurker on these forums and as a result am not proficient with it's use, otherwise I'd attempt to contact you with a private message. b:surrender

o.o; Sadly, and sorry about this, but I actually remember Vindis talking to me about that. Not blaming anyone who is in it right now, just saying that each faction has their own ups and downs, it's the specific people to be looked upon. Sad to see factions blamed for vial things that may have been caused by one or more members inside of it.
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Damn they never did that to me, maybe cause i was going around and stealth killing innocent people

Mfer start playing the quest line.

If you just want senseless killing with no storyline, play PWI. I stopped reading the story after the mantou quest.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Mfer start playing the quest line.

If you just want senseless killing with no storyline, play PWI. I stopped reading the story after the mantou quest.

i play guilds questlines, i don't do main ones till last, cause in Oblivion the imperial city burnt down b:cry I had mfing quests there!
    edited November 2011
    Yes all factions have drama I won't deny that. But BC has most of it. Yes Zero on forums is kool_kat. Yes he was kicked because I was in IT and I was declared the enemy. I won't deny I have been associated with some of the drama from BC. I was but it wasn't started by me. (Sorry if I am not allowed to be upset when a person who claimed to be my friend stole my in game husband at the time from me, after paying for the packs to be married for 1 month I think I'd be a lil upset after 50m gone down the drain). I'll take claim to that. I'll take claim to saying if this girl came back after starting drama and rage quitting over it I'd leave faction. I'll take claim to applying to regen after she came back and I was asked to leave because I applied to a bigger better faction.(I applied there=means I was leaving with denial or approval from them, hence point in saying if she returns I am gone, u let her back I was going). I take blame in her talking **** to me and I defending myself. I take blame for her getting rest of BC involved and I defended myself to their words towards me. (Sorry I don't sit and be walked over).

But I won't take blame for BC being the way they are. They have NO structure. They hide behind others. So therefor BC is a major DISLIKE.
  • mal33
    mal33 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    let's QQmore. I personally feel that a gm should just close this forum. The reason I say this is because all its turning out to be is a flame session upon 1 faction. As I will not state names many will know who. All factiOns will have drama regardless of who they are. But for the flame being on bootycamp and saying we have no structure, well sorry to bust your bubble but we have a lot of structure our officers and leader have put there blood and sweat into this faction to make it what it is today. So personally I am done with this post Frankie can you please close this thread before it completely gets out of hand. Thank you very muh.
  • ashleymarieply08
    ashleymarieply08 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Yeah my first post....one of my all time favorites was Oldies. Such a helpfull bunch they all were. Through them I was able to build my toon and learn.
    Regen is deffinatly awesome from the outside looking in people miss alot. Once inside you meet nice very smart people who really know how to play the game and teach you further to enable you to see the whole game.
    The Leader BB makes it a family affair this I think is why they run among themselves so much, not because they have to but because they all want to.
    Least favorite was IT, this being said it was only a handfull of people that gave that group a bad name, the sad part is the ones who gave the bad name and made most of us dislike them left and ruined it for those that remained. Well maybe it was good thing they left.

_Dreams_103 archer
    edited November 2011
    mal33 wrote: »
    let's QQmore. I personally feel that a gm should just close this forum. The reason I say this is because all its turning out to be is a flame session upon 1 faction. As I will not state names many will know who. All factiOns will have drama regardless of who they are. But for the flame being on bootycamp and saying we have no structure, well sorry to bust your bubble but we have a lot of structure our officers and leader have put there blood and sweat into this faction to make it what it is today. So personally I am done with this post Frankie can you please close this thread before it completely gets out of hand. Thank you very muh.

I personally think this is an awesome thread. It lets people interested in joining factions to get an insight on them. I was one of them officers who helped build BootyCamp tyvm. My sweat and blood went into that faction and see what happen? Anyways think as you wish. I am NOT out to bash anyone I am just stating fact.
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Thinking back, remembering my past I can say that I was grateful for the faction Horseman. It was a starting faction, in which it thought me how to interact with other players. Some of the members there thought me how to play the game, such as Wolfgetrdone, Tibetan, Joe, and Willow. The faction was quite small, compared to the ones that exist today. I can honestly say though, I don't speak to any of these players anymore on a regular basis. I get a pm or message some of them once per or twice a week, others is once a month or every other month. It's easy to lose contact with the initial players who you start the game with, when your goals in the game become different than theirs, hence is why I believe factions are like a giant squad, because people there are working for the same goal.

Some players want to farm coin all day, some wish to merchant, others like to do a few FCS and their BHs. Some factions participate in activities such as territory wars and trials, while others are not up to par yet with such activities. To me, the goals of a player may be influenced or even affected by the amount of time one has to play the game. Of course players who have more time will probably spend less money on the game, but in the end, more time farming, while players who simply can only play on the weekends choose to charge zhen to purchase their in-game equipment and items.
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
This discussion has been closed.