Your Favorite Guild or Least Favorite

Options
13»

Comments

• Anelaa - Dreamweaver
    Anelaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I have been playing PWI almost 2 years and this is my very first forum post. I need to give my opinion about the BS Bliss is saying about BC. My archer was in BC several months ago. I found Web to be a respectful person and most of the faction are great people. I left BC because of Bliss. OMG ... most annoying and unhappy person I have ever met ANYWHERE. You can not judge BC from anything she might have to say. Not sure if she's here to play the game or for cyber-sex but whatever. By the looks of her forum pic, I'd advise she spends less time sitting in front of the computer and more time at the gym. And to Spades ... wtf ... AnnaKay AND Bliss. Another faction that will be drowning in drama.

I guess I should respond to the OP. b:chuckle I usually stay factionless. I seem to learn more about the game through people on my friend's list but one my first factions was Seiryu. Good times there. b:laugh
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I have been playing PWI almost 2 years and this is my very first forum post. I need to give my opinion about the BS Bliss is saying about BC. My archer was in BC several months ago. I found Web to be a respectful person and most of the faction are great people. I left BC because of Bliss. OMG ... most annoying and unhappy person I have ever met ANYWHERE. You can not judge BC from anything she might have to say. Not sure if she's here to play the game or for cyber-sex but whatever. By the looks of her forum pic, I'd advise she spends less time sitting in front of the computer and more time at the gym. And to Spades ... wtf ... AnnaKay AND Bliss. Another faction that will be drowning in drama.

I guess I should respond to the OP. b:chuckle I usually stay factionless. I seem to learn more about the game through people on my friend's list but one my first factions was Seiryu. Good times there. b:laugh

you don't know half of the drama Spades has o_o we're like a TV Show =o
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • Xx_Bliss_xX - Dreamweaver
    Xx_Bliss_xX - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

LOL your hilarious. Yeah some of the officers all the way to the top can be respectful but the minute you don't what they want when you want its downhill from there. I may be annoying but I am FAR from unhappy. Get a clue. Less time sitting in front of a computer and more time at a gym lmao. You know jack about me. I am here to play the game ofc why else would I be here? Me and cyber-sex in the same sentence all I can say is ROFLMAO. That is definately a 1st. omg how pathetic lol. Btw...Anna is a sweetheart <3... Spades <3...Currently not drowning in anything other then jealousy from other people :)
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    LOL your hilarious. Yeah some of the officers all the way to the top can be respectful but the minute you don't what they want when you want its downhill from there. I may be annoying but I am FAR from unhappy. Get a clue. Less time sitting in front of a computer and more time at a gym lmao. You know jack about me. I am here to play the game ofc why else would I be here? Me and cyber-sex in the same sentence all I can say is ROFLMAO. That is definately a 1st. omg how pathetic lol. Btw...Anna is a sweetheart <3... Spades <3...Currently not drowning in anything other then jealousy from other people :)

Crack Warper likes you =3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Most hated faction... hard to say, there's too many I don't like. I'd say gladio though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I have never been in the most hated faction before. I think it may be fun to join. What are Gladio's requirements?
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I have never been in the most hated faction before. I think it may be fun to join. What are Gladio's requirements?

nothing. if your gear suck, rex will buy you R9 lols.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Sparta - Dreamweaver
    Sparta - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    All I will say is bliss equals drama. LET THE QQMORE BY HER BEGIN..
  • Anelaa - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Options
    All I will say is bliss equals drama. LET THE QQMORE BY HER BEGIN..

Indeed .. plus it's ok for her to talk trash about a WHOLE FRICKEN FACTION but once she's called out ... OMG ... things sure change fast. And as far as the jealousy goes, Bliss .. jealous of what? Certainly not of you and your demented lifestyle. IF I'm supposed to be jealous of the fact that you are in Spades ... why? NEVER had a problem with Spades before you joined and I don't have one now. An excellent faction that just had a temporary lapse in judgment. Look what happened to :3 when they lowered their standards. Anyway, you are not worth any more of my time. I just thought I'd share with you what people are saying behind your back. If you'd like to try to insult me more or whatever, you can contact me in-game but just know this ... PWI does not define who I am so I will not back down from you. Talk all the trash you want in WC. I will give it right back. Oh and one more thing .. I do believe that AnnaKay is a sweetheart and a nice person. However, I don't think she is evil or mean-spirited .. just has a flair for drama. You, on the other hand ... well, you starting drama in an otherwise fun thread says ALOT. My apologies to CreamDrinker.
  • Anelaa - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Options
    you don't know half of the drama Spades has o_o we're like a TV Show =o

Just wanted to respond to this ... I don't watch TV so I wouldn't know. I didn't even know people still watched TV. But gratz on keeping the cable guy employed. b:thanks
  • Sparta - Dreamweaver
    Sparta - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I must say Anelaa your my new favorite person Ijs
    edited November 2011
    Options

Isnt this Ds? and arent you in gladio?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Isnt this Ds? and arent you in gladio?

Who is Ds? b:puzzled
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Just wanted to respond to this ... I don't watch TV so I wouldn't know. I didn't even know people still watched TV. But gratz on keeping the cable guy employed. b:thanks

sorry, i do take breaks from the computer unlike some peopleb:thanks
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • Anelaa - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Options
    sorry, i do take breaks from the computer unlike some peopleb:thanks

Well, you could have fooled me because, as I read through these forums, I see you here the most. And since when is TV the only alternative to the computer?
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This topic had potential. It just so happened to have not been fulfilled.
This discussion has been closed.