Countdown

Strife_son - Sanctuary
Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
On the main page...

/speculate

-edit- I posted this before frankie did on the "no maint" thread, therefore my thread is the true discussion thread! D:<
Post edited by Strife_son - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Deteriorate - Harshlands
    Deteriorate - Harshlands Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    EG R9 release. For teh lulz.

Ofc, theyll then forget or something b:laugh
  • Angels_Age - Dreamweaver
    Angels_Age - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    EG R9 and Guild Base update
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Rank 10 for barbs only
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    A halloween event? I hope it is!
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    lvl 105 glitchers banned for life lol
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Countdown is until maintenance more than likely. :P

TT fairy box nerf

R8 Recast

New DQ item

Guild base update

SP fix

EG R9

^

One or all of these will be with the next patch, more than likely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    It will definitely include the 7/12 stuff http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20110712/61105.shtml

-EG R9
    -Damage test server ranking in 1k
    -Fairy box removal from lower TTs
    -Detect pot no longer shares apothecary cool down

It was delayed so I have a small hope it will include Guild base update / R8+R9 recast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited October 2011
    It will definitely include the 7/12 stuff http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20110712/61105.shtml

-EG R9
    -Damage test server ranking in 1k
    -Fairy box removal from lower TTs
    -Detect pot no longer shares apothecary cool down

It was delayed so I have a small hope it will include Guild base update / R8+R9 recast.

Looks like im going to have to spam solo 2-2 for the next couple of days then :(

Was half the reason I managed to get my bookset, those boxes were b:cry
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Looks like im going to have to spam solo 2-2 for the next couple of days then :(

Was half the reason I managed to get my bookset, those boxes were b:cry
    2-2 is easy O.o That's what I solo with the this setup. Fully cleric buffed and I can pull it off with no charm ticks or food/pots.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • XDracona - Heavens Tear
    XDracona - Heavens Tear Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Something useless that won't benefit anyone? Sorry in a b1tchy mood from not being able to play.
    edited October 2011
    2-2 is easy O.o That's what I solo with the this setup. Fully cleric buffed and I can pull it off with no charm ticks or food/pots.

Getting 4 people to open an instance is hell. I might be able to manage squad, but its not really worth the effort. Plus im only 2.22 / Sage / +0 cos refining has been hating on me for months.

Solo was just perfect for me. Do like 5 runs every few days and a constant supply of mirage boxes was mine.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    Getting 4 people to open an instance is hell. I might be able to manage squad, but its not really worth the effort. Plus im only 2.22 / Sage / +0 cos refining has been hating on me for months.

Solo was just perfect for me. Do like 5 runs every few days and a constant supply of mirage boxes was mine.
    Soloing is exactly what I referring to. What are you complaining about then? Or is the removal going to be implemented to solo mode? Wanmei takes forever and a day to load for me on a good connection. The network I'm on atm sucks **** and I swear those two across the room are downloading **** or something because it's now being slower than dial-up b:cold
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
    edited October 2011
    Soloing is exactly what I referring to. What are you complaining about then? Or is the removal going to be implemented to solo mode? Wanmei takes forever and a day to load for me on a good connection. The network I'm on atm sucks **** and I swear those two across the room are downloading **** or something because it's now being slower than dial-up b:cold

Theyre apparently dropping it from solo-mode and the lower squad modes.

Id get using those subs, I am. Lawl, ive got 72 of them right now and thats 3/4 days of BH and handing my clerics/sins magic nirv key in.

BH Keeps giving me sack 'o' **** b:cry
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    Theyre apparently dropping it from solo-mode and the lower squad modes.

Id get using those subs, I am. Lawl, ive got 72 of them right now and thats 3/4 days of BH and handing my clerics/sins magic nirv key in.

BH Keeps giving me sack 'o' **** b:cry
    -Holds up index finger and thumb-
    I am THIS close to quitting this PoS game...
    ~Spazz~
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Couldn't resist.

Besides, last year they did this and it turned out to be nothing but a VERY late April Fool's joke. With the countdown eventually counting up and all...
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    Couldn't resist.

Besides, last year they did this and it turned out to be nothing but a VERY late April Fool's joke. With the countdown eventually counting up and all...
    Actually it was earlier this year and was MAYBE a month late.
    ~Spazz~
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Countdown is until maintenance more than likely. :P

TT fairy box nerf

ANOTHER nerf? It's bad enough that they were removed from all versions of Chintien.

Oh wait, Fairy Boxes allow people to easily farm coin without CSing.

Still, I'm hoping against such a nerf.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    countdown to lv105 rollback? :D hurr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    ANOTHER nerf? It's bad enough that they were removed from all versions of Chintien.

Oh wait, Fairy Boxes allow people to easily farm coin without CSing.

Still, I'm hoping against such a nerf.

You think the removal of fairy boxes was about coin? PWE doesn't care how much coin you get, unless it's an obscene, game-breaking amount. The real reason they're removing them is because they made refining up to +7 so easy that people stopped buying D. orbs lower than Ocean. This means less Gold bought for them.

Actually, if it weren't for the TT change being part of the the EG R9/recast patch bundle, I bet we'd probably have to wait even longer for them to bring the patch over here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • HotDogLicker - Sanctuary
    HotDogLicker - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    hate to dissapoint everyone... but the real reason for the countdown is when my account is being unbanned and Mendolin shall return to PWI b:chuckleb:kiss

no joke
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    this is a countdown until the announce the game is over and you have lost all your money.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    condo2009 wrote: »
    this is a countdown until the announce the game is over and you have lost all your money.

Ohh if only xD

I say we get another **** instance with no drops and completely out of tune with our version of the game, And a silly mount to go with that instance....Ohh Wait...

Bug fixes then? or is that to much?
    I <3 A lot of people
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:sad With our luck & the way things have been going lately! Its probably the Devs getting ready to close the game on all of us, rather then take responsability and fix their ScReWuPs.............b:shocked

Though I wouldn't mind if they gave ua all 10,000 Zhen Bonuses!!b:dirty in our Boutique accounts as compensation to,0 all of us, for their messing up of our gameplay time and experience, with the SP Debacle.... MWU Ha HA HAA HAaaaaa!!!!!b:sin
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • ArrowSpeed - Raging Tide
    ArrowSpeed - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    countdown to lv105 rollback? :D hurr

If they do this i may even consider play this game again.
    But alas...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Tomoe_ - Sanctuary
    Tomoe_ - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    countdown is for reverting SP and. . . thats is. .
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Watch it be 2x..............again!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Don't think it can be a patch. Server down time would interfere with TW bidding. So no new content. Maybe something lame as 2x drops, or an event or whatever.

If we get a patch it would be eg r9, damage test npc and paradise village maybe?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    nothing happened the last time they put a countdown so nothing will happen now

you are like dumb dogs if the ownder do like throwing something but didnt throw actually anything you run after this imaginary thing b:laugh
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • FeelHarmony - Sanctuary
    FeelHarmony - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Sales ofc