Countdown

Comments

• Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i didnt walk much around eg areas with my nub seeker, but i dont remember seeing those
  • Stressedout - Dreamweaver
    Stressedout - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Be sure to click the pics for larger versions

Be sure to have an actual announcement before starting a countdown......
    frankieraye

Oh the snowmen are coming, don't you worry..
  • TolanSky - Heavens Tear
    TolanSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i didnt walk much around eg areas with my nub seeker, but i dont remember seeing those

thats because these area's in the screenshots are actually probably NEW area's that have yet to be completely integrated into the map.
    Acc 1: TolanSky ~ ● Seeker / Daearena ~ Mystic / ThornLily ~ Veno
    Acc 2: Veilana ~ Sin / QueenBlubrry ~ Cleric / Lemondrop ~ Psychic
  • breeeezy87
    breeeezy87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    breeeezy87 wrote: »
    Isn't it obvious we're counting down to the disappointment of 95% of the player base, along with the promise of something good coming "soon"!

im a fakin psychic!

"All details, dates, and one more big surprise to be announced next week.."

Does this mean we won't even get updates next week? Just the dates on when the updates will take place?

And whoever set that countdown should honestly be fired, what idiot thought this was a good idea, please take some responsibility GM's, the news section definitely doesn't come from China so time to man up.
  • Kweer - Sanctuary
    Kweer - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Be sure to have an actual announcement before starting a countdown......

I would totally 'Like' this post if I could....

Facebook addiction has gotten too far into me! b:cry
    b:nosebleed ಥ_ಥ PWI Follower since Jan '08 ಥ_ಥ b:nosebleed
    RisenPhoenix - 100 - Demon- Cleric - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - 100 Barbarian - Sage - Sanctuary
    Nakhtuul - 100 Blademaster - Demon - Archosaur
    Nakhtuul - 8x Seeker - Sage - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - 100 Archer - Demon - Archosaur
    /\pollo - 7x Cleric - Future Sage - Sanctuary
    Kweer - 7x Assassin - Future Demon - Sanctuary
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    thats because these area's in the screenshots are actually probably NEW area's that have yet to be completely integrated into the map.

Or instances.

Would be rather messy if every endgame player needs to kill those mobs/bosses and they are only present on the open map, no? Though, I guess everything's possible here...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shadowphreak
    shadowphreak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    how about making the door for FC boss #3 stay closed, would be easy fix for 3rd boss glitch.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    A countdown that lead up to an announcement to be announced next week, which will probably have another announcement about the dates of said announcements.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • CadogaN - Raging Tide
    CadogaN - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Be sure to click the pics for larger versions

well i think frankie wanna say, that new graphic engine used in these SS b:chuckle atleast i think b:pleased
    edited October 2011
    Or instances.

Would be rather messy if every endgame player needs to kill those mobs/bosses and they are only present on the open map, no? Though, I guess everything's possible here...

those three screenshots don't look like they are in dungeons to me... are there actually above ground instances in this game that I am not aware of?
  • Vorbane - Harshlands
    Vorbane - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    how about making the door for FC boss #3 stay closed, would be easy fix for 3rd boss glitch.

they have no intentions of fixing it obviously so why keep talking about it
    rank 9 - 19% farmed
    edited October 2011
    A countdown that lead up to an announcement to be announced next week, which will probably have another announcement about the dates of said announcements.

Don't forget the countdown to the countdown of said announcements announcing another countdown to an announcement b:avoid
    those three screenshots don't look like they are in dungeons to me... are there actually above ground instances in this game that I am not aware of?

fb51, fb59, both fb89's, both fb99's, warsong, rebirth, lunar...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    This was really scam people, just from GM. Shame on you Frankie. You are totally unworthy person.b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Any faction on HT with a high lvl base willing to take me in so I can get in on this recast stuff?

b:surrenderb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • PhantomThief - Archosaur
    PhantomThief - Archosaur Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Don't forget the countdown to the countdown of said announcements announcing another countdown to an announcement b:avoid

I think he meant open air instances.
    A sword can cut a man in twain, but words can shake a fortress to the ground.
    edited October 2011
    I think he meant open air instances.

Which are the ones I mentioned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i want my r9 NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWZ

-_-
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    these pictures will be available for this week only at 1/2 cost in the boutique. after that only cash shoppers will be allowed to use them.
  • Drakaniel - Heavens Tear
    Drakaniel - Heavens Tear Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I was thinking that too.

Ooooh... I thought it was like the Cascade Glow armor... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]"http://pwinsider.wordpress.com"[/SIGPIC]

Registered on 2008-11-30 10:07:44
    edited October 2011

Secret Frostcovered Ground = in a building so I count it as underground.
    Valley of Disaster = in the side of a mountain so I count it as underground.

I haven't done either Eden or Brimstone Pit so I can't say one way or the other in regards to those.

Warsong, and Lunar I haven't actually been inside of yet though I have been in their staging area's. And wile Warsong's staging area is technically open air, Lunar's is not. And Rebirth from what I saw on a youtube video of it, looked fairly confined even if it was technically above ground.

All that said, what I meant by above ground should probably have been referred to as "Open to the sky." as in NO ROOF.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:laugh

I cant afford 400k in teles every day, sorry.

I may as well just save up my tele cash and buy some PLevelling. The guilt wont last as long as the relief from finally hitting 100 again.

Spam Snowy for an hour, that's what i did till I found a guild with a bunch of lvl 9x and we all spammed fc

b:chuckle that is true, but I say stop and 90 and do it yourself/find a squad. From what I heard It gets expensive 90-10x
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Deteriorate - Harshlands
    Deteriorate - Harshlands Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited October 2011

I haven't done either Eden or Brimstone Pit so I can't say one way or the other in regards to those.

Warsong, and Lunar I haven't actually been inside of yet though I have been in their staging area's. And wile Warsong's staging area is technically open air, Lunar's is not. And Rebirth from what I saw on a youtube video of it, looked fairly confined even if it was technically above ground.

All that said, what I meant by above ground should probably have been referred to as "Open to the sky." as in NO ROOF.

All of those instances have no roof. Lawl.

Look up next time you enter them.
    edited October 2011

still I doubt any of them is nearly as open to the air as the screen shots in todays advert would imply should they actually be instances that are being advertised. Thus I am inclined to believe that the screenshots are advertising new non-instanced area's.
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited October 2011

ummm....

59.. all parts no roof except for drake
    Eden, Brim, SoT, Warsong, and yes, Lunar... all outside no roof...
    Dragon Temple... underwater and outside with no roof

I know I'm missing a few
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Yeah. I almost laughed when he argued that FB51 was "underground" and didn't count because he was talking about instances with "NO ROOF", but then again, I ran FB51 a bunch of times before the first time I looked up in it and noticed it has no roof. I remember it too, because I was like, "Whoah! No roof!?! b:surprised"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
    edited October 2011
    still I doubt any of them is nearly as open to the air as the screen shots in todays advert would imply should they actually be instances that are being advertised. Thus I am inclined to believe that the screenshots are advertising new non-instanced area's.

Seat is so open you can fall off the sides, TW maps are also open in a similar way. PWE can make "outdoor" instances if they choose.
    edited October 2011

Have a look at heaven FB99 here.

But hey, nobody but the GM's and devs know what it will be. No use arguing about that since both are equally possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    Yeah. I almost laughed when he argued that FB51 was "underground" and didn't count because he was talking about instances with "NO ROOF", but then again, I ran FB51 a bunch of times before the first time I looked up in it and noticed it has no roof. I remember it too, because I was like, "Whoah! No roof!?! b:surprised"

My solemn apologies... its a building... I figured it had a roof. Same with FB59, its in the side of a mountain. I figured it had a roof. I will acknowledge the others I hadn't actually done, so I don't really know much about them. But those two at least I figured had roofs due to their nature as to where they are. I apologize for not being in a position when I posted that to have actually gone and looked at the two dungeons at that exact moment. But I was working off memory at the time, and I guess I just never had the opportunity to actually look up in the dungeons before. Looking up when one is running an FB or Cultivation is not the first thing on one's mind afterall.

EDIT: and yeah, now that someone actually posted a vid of Heaven. I will acknowledge that I was royally wrong about there being no open air instances in the game b:shocked
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:dirty

I want my purify sex sword naoooow. Also the 14 levels and 72 mill I need before I can work on it but shhhhh.

But whats the % chance when your hit to activate it?

<--wants a pvp enabled bramble instead

Only 4 lvls and 70m away b:surrender...
    I <3 A lot of people
    edited October 2011
    But whats the % chance when your hit to activate it?

<--wants a pvp enabled bramble instead

Only 4 lvls and 70m away b:surrender...

No idea, but id assume its 5% or so. I believe the PWIC players found it to be troublesome to deal with.