Countdown

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    nothing happened the last time they put a countdown so nothing will happen now

you are like dumb dogs if the ownder do like throwing something but didnt throw actually anything you run after this imaginary thing b:laugh

LOL ^ this. Best post ever.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2011
    If you read the news... It's probably just a countdown to the already announced fashion explosion.

Talk about lame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    It's the countdown to the shutoff of the servers....

Oh wait they wouldn't tell us that, then we wouldn't charge more zen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I tell you what this count down is certainly not...

It's Not an update
    It's Not a Sale

Currently, as I am writing this post, the timer on the clock is: 1 day - 8 hours = 32 hours

What that means is the timer will expire on Thursday 5 pm server time. I don't remember a maintenance ever happening at 5 pm in this game's history. It is likely some type of Halloween event.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I tell you what this count down is certainly not...

It's Not an update
    It's Not a Sale

Currently, as I am writing this post, the timer on the clock is: 1 day - 8 hours = 32 hours

What that means is the timer will expire on Thursday 5 pm server time. I don't remember a maintenance ever happening at 5 pm in this game's history. It is likely some type of Halloween event.

Perhaps it's when they will announce the content of an update for later that day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Sukinee - Heavens Tear
    Sukinee - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    It's a countdown for the floppy disk to come in the mail that contains...........more localization changes. D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Member of Nocturne and Hikari...spread the light be nice to others!

"I conform to non-conformity." Join date: November 2008 :D
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Its for the halloween garbage to begin. That's when the halloween fashion will be available to purchase. Just another FAILED roll out with total lack of communication.
  • rgog
    rgog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    When the timer reaches zero everyone in the game gets level 105 and $1 for cash shopping. The level limit will be raised to 150 and rank 10, 11 and 12 gear will be releases at a cost of $5k, $7k and $10k respectively.

Can't wait!!
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Perhaps it's when they will announce the content of an update for later that day.

LOL, you know - this is also a very likely thing to happen. Announcing updates that most forum users already are anticipating. b:laugh It would be an even larger disappointment if their date announcement is like a month or more away in Nov, or Dec.
  • mayaral
    mayaral Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/5737/20110805152241.png

new village beside the icy areas of Tellus =)
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    When it reaches zero they will merge Dreamweaver and Raging Tides servers.
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Zero Zen till game gets Fixes
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Morgan Stanley reiterates Overweight rating on Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ:PWRD), with $20 price target.
  • Ukkie - Sanctuary
    Ukkie - Sanctuary Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    And what the hell is up with this crappy forum login-trouble ****? This **** is making no sense whatsoever. Three times until you are logged in, c'mon... get a grip on things and fix stuff before you go BROKE!
    Gentlemen, I believe I am on fire
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    a countdown to reach the end of the countdown :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    And what the hell is up with this crappy forum login-trouble ****? This **** is making no sense whatsoever. Three times until you are logged in, c'mon... get a grip on things and fix stuff before you go BROKE!

We're aware of this issue and it's being worked on.
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    its the count down for a new halloween all class pet which will be in a pack with 0.000001% chance and all the Snoobs will pay alot of money to get it. yay!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I'm still thinking its 2x, along with some other announcement probably.

Just a guess since the Archo Assault is on Friday, and players would love to use this event if a 2x did occur.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i hope its r9 for me : (
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Shush Ming... you are already OP! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2011

no r9 for EG ever, deal with it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    condo2009 wrote: »
    Morgan Stanley reiterates Overweight rating on Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ:PWRD), with $20 price target.

Kinda makes sense, given how far PWI stock has fallen over the past year. It has a lower P/E ratio than similar companies, and might be a nice value buy.

Given their track record however...I wouldn't fill my portfolio up *too* much with the stock...

They should release 3rd quarter results soon, and if it's better than expected it may well hit or even break $20. I personally wouldn't bet on it though...I'm biased b:laugh

Barring a catastrophe though...I doubt you'd lose money by going in right now.

Edit: Full disclosure - I have 1 share of PWRD stock LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    It's gonna be an archo assault with the mobs all named as "zombies".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    It's gonna be an archo assault with the mobs all named as "zombies".

So... They're gonna basically be PWE players?
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Lelouchvi_ - Sanctuary
    Lelouchvi_ - Sanctuary Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I hope its actualy something good
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • breeeezy87
    breeeezy87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Isn't it obvious we're counting down to the disappointment of 95% of the player base, along with the promise of something good coming "soon"!
  • Lady_Sam - Lost City
    Lady_Sam - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    breeeezy87 wrote: »
    Isn't it obvious we're counting down to the disappointment of 95% of the player base, along with the promise of something good coming "soon"!

It's probably this. b:cry
  • Dethprowl - Raging Tide
    Dethprowl - Raging Tide Posts: 411 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    breeeezy87 wrote: »

My thoughts exactly. At best itll be an "event" that works the low levels into a frenzy and leaves the high levels bored as hell, as usual.
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    watch it b something dissappointing and everybody will Q.Q. so im just not even going to look foward to it. I already did for the fashion sale this week and it has disappoint me. b:cry
  • Stone - Raging Tide
    Stone - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    this countdown is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_IKcMl_a9A

My regards to Zerolegend for playing it before every TW, still miss you b:sad .