FRANKIE! TW hacks and/or map teleport with Cats?

Options

Comments

• TolanSky - Heavens Tear
    TolanSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Maybe you should start being upset in a less biased fashion.

Although being upset isn't going to change anything. When I was twelve I got upset at injustices in the pixel world too.

Oh if it were as simple as something isolated to the pixel world, then I wouldn't be upset at all. I almost never get upset over video games.

On the other hand, human beings can very easily upset me, regardless of their motives for behaving in a way that upsets me.
    Acc 1: TolanSky ~ ● Seeker / Daearena ~ Mystic / ThornLily ~ Veno
    Acc 2: Veilana ~ Sin / QueenBlubrry ~ Cleric / Lemondrop ~ Psychic
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Oh if it were as simple as something isolated to the pixel world, then I wouldn't be upset at all. I almost never get upset over video games.

On the other hand, human beings can very easily upset me, regardless of their motives for behaving in a way that upsets me.

Not sure it's wise to so freely say that, as there are many trolls about.

I really don't see how being level 105 could reach any farther than the pixel world though. IJS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Not sure it's wise to so freely say that, as there are many trolls about.

I really don't see how being level 105 could reach any farther than the pixel world though. IJS.

I think there is a big misunderstanding of terms here. When I say upset I don't mean all GRRR RAWR ANGRY type upset. I mean a more laid back at ease type of upset. You see I am a very big arm chair debater. I rarely get upset to the point of screaming my head off these days or really flaming people. I learned how not to do that on that Magic the Gathering Fan Forum I spoke of earlier where I had a bad habit of letting my emotions get the better of me. Now I just use the term upset as a more theoretical term.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    This post is probably still the best answer to whatever it is you're upset about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    nice job ruining this thread tolansky b:avoid
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • RosangeIa - Heavens Tear
    RosangeIa - Heavens Tear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

If others didn't decide to jump in and continue derailing it there wouldn't have been a problem lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here since October 2008 ;)

Check out my Art Corner:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1212861
    edited October 2011
    Options

if someone would have kindly pointed me to a recent thread discussing the issues that I was addressing that were in fact made on topic by the fact that so many people in this thread were making rediculous ad hominum attacks against the OP based on the premise that he glitched to his current level glitch and was reporting a different yet still alleged glitch I would gladly have moved the discussion to that different thread. But since no one was kind enough to do so, and since I didn't see a thread discussing that topic that had been posted in within the last couple of days or which even looked like it remotely covered the topic at hand, I did not see any problem with addressing the issue here, especially since so many ad hominum attacks had been made in this thread.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So anyone wanna cough up vids of this TW glitch shet happening or are we gonna drone on about stupid FC glitching all day?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I clicked here for teleporting kitty's, you lied monoflpaspgkli! =/
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So anyone wanna cough up vids of this TW glitch shet happening or are we gonna drone on about stupid FC glitching all day?

This...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    They can't post their vids here, because they will get flamed for having no trees in the video b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    why dont you make me a sandwich?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    this has been a fun read, cant beleive i didnt see this until today..

great read for work with a cup of coffee

so im curious...why people choose to bash on mono for his 105 lvl...glitched or not, but yet the other folks so obviously glitched by goons and butsmex dont even as much as catch a glancing blow?

either way...remember those days when we archers used to use a game exploit zhenning?

ahh those were good times huh b:cute

so who beleives Michael Jackson druged himself? b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options

Interesting.

There are people saying that a faction used an unconfirmed glitch in TW without showing any signs of proof, yet it's more likely to happen while frapsed/whatever then seeing a "ghost" of michael jackson which is actually videotaped. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhq9l3c7XgA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    this has been a fun read, cant beleive i didnt see this until today..

great read for work with a cup of coffee

so im curious...why people choose to bash on mono for his 105 lvl...glitched or not, but yet the other folks so obviously glitched by goons and butsmex dont even as much as catch a glancing blow?

either way...remember those days when we archers used to use a game exploit zhenning?

ahh those were good times huh b:cute

He got bashed because he goon'd his 105 and then started a thread complaining about glitching.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

oh for god f-ing sake. go get married to someone in the same guild. get 300 of those hearts thing. learn couple's teleport. have one side run up whatever lane you want. while the other side use couple tp. bam... you just teleported yourself up the map. and if you are a barb pulling a cat... the cat goes with you.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I wonder if that would actually work.

Also for a few pages back, yes, an Enrage member has been banned in the past for jumping in the air and spinning his screen around. This is done via moving your mouse very quickly. He got banned for *jump hacking* to be precise.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I wonder if that would actually work.

It also works for cross over to other guild's tw... if that make any sense. how else do you think enrage tw with full 80 + 1 sacred veno. haven't you noticed in like the 2-3 tws that i went to in the last half a year... i am always brambled and always have a nix covering my behind.

although marrying someone with a better weapon/refines is probably better...
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Lord_Mot - Harshlands
    Lord_Mot - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So here is my (totally off-topic) question. People keep refering to "before the goonz glitch" and "after the goonz glitch". So, was the goonz glitch in Frost from the beginning? And I wonder who was the very first to discover it? How long did they keep it a secret? How many exploited the glitch before it became well known? The world may never know.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world... those that understand binary and those that don't.b:chuckle
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    He got bashed because he goon'd his 105 and then started a thread complaining about glitching.

but honestly, that holds zero relevance to the particular topic at hand...

its not like the topic was set with a broad standard to include all (alleged) glitches...or that i can ragefart and kill mystic, but not his cleric...

to be fair, mystic looks at me and my charm ticks twice b:cry

WTB entertaining mode of farming b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    but honestly, that holds zero relevance to the particular topic at hand...

its not like the topic was set with a broad standard to include all (alleged) glitches...or that i can ragefart and kill mystic, but not his cleric...

to be fair, mystic looks at me and my charm ticks twice b:cry

WTB entertaining mode of farming b:surrender

Since when has relevance meant anything on these forums?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    it doesnt, just seems kinda silly, but yoru right, when there is no defense for an allegation, its par for the course around here to stab at what has no relevance to the topic at hand....gosh we have a shiatload of lawyers on this forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XTrigger - Archosaur
    XTrigger - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If the marriage teleport skill works in TW, let Ytrid into Enrage so I can port into your base and die there instead. b:cute
  • Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If the marriage teleport skill works in TW, let Ytrid into Enrage so I can port into your base and die there instead. b:cute

Or you join Enrage =P b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    Wife of Anneliesse b:dirty
  • bladerammer
    bladerammer Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I gotta point out the obvious here. The fact that Frankie or another GM hasn't replied to this thread is a little suspicious in itself.

b:shutup
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    In which way is it suspicious?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I gotta point out the obvious here. The fact that Frankie or another GM hasn't replied to this thread is a little suspicious in itself.

b:shutup

15 pages for this!?

In all seriousness though, if you have specifics on how to glitch/**** TW, please pm me with as much detail as you've got, and we'll work on it.

Otherwise, all I'm seeing here is unsubstantiated rumors and amusing youtube links.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    At least the links are amusing :P I've stopped clicking the ones on HT subforum because of VanillaOnion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.