FRANKIE! TW hacks and/or map teleport with Cats?

Options

Comments

• brito81
    brito81 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

No one is asking for banns but when you have 3 scouts on all roads, you kill all the cats and catapults multiple times - All of a sudden you have only 4 barbs in base with no support only cats entering side gates by 2 - right when we are to win a TW!?

I am sure our enemy on that TW would like us not to trust our members and trust them..

I didnt jump to conclusion because idk wtf happened but asking about it after many are sure it happened in the past too is valid on our side.

It means ur scouts and defence teams didnt do their job. What probably happened is that You killed catapullers, maybe even the whole cata squads and You moved forward. Those teams had ressurect scrolls (You can buy them at merchants), catas didnt get destroyed, they picked up the catas back and rushed to Your base without been noticed by any1 since everybody thought those teams are gone. Im sry to say, I play TW for almost 3 years on Lost City server, I ve never seen this kind of things happen. Do Your homework for next time.
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I found out how to do this glitch, here's an instructional video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPTVK0_JA00
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    hehe.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    uuhhh new map plz new map...how bout some new random tw maps..yep maps yep yep oh yeah new mapsb:laugh
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    iCan haz moar hypocritical-QQ pwease? b:thanks
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Christianlej - Sanctuary
    Christianlej - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I found out how to do this glitch, here's an instructional video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPTVK0_JA00

ajjajajajajajajajajja very funnyb:laugh
  • RosangeIa - Heavens Tear
    RosangeIa - Heavens Tear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    How could this glitch be done and yet no one has any sort of proof of it? These days a lot of people run Fraps during territory wars (if their computer is good and can handle it on top of possible graphic lag created by the game itself)... Someone out there who claims there are teleporting catas should have proof of it before they go around with accusations...

I know I've heard about the supposed "bribing" of GMs for particular favors, or whatever, but this is a little absurd (not that rumors of bribing isn't enough)... If they are abusing some kind of glitch why has it taken years to surface? You would think in the least that veterans from previous Perfect World versions would have mastered or executed such a glitch and we would know about it long before PWI ever launched.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here since October 2008 ;)

Check out my Art Corner:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1212861
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    iCan haz moar hypocritical-QQ pwease? b:thanks

^ this.

like everyone else has said, proof or it didnt happen. reality is there isnt any proof b/c its not going on. we all know that if there were indeed a glitch that enrage was taking advantage of, there would be screenies/video/etc posted everywhere complaining about it (can we say tree glitch, anyone??). Simple truth: two weeks in a row GD and Drakon have attempted to gank us in order to get to the Dominus lands that we currently have surrounded. Two weeks in a row they failed miserably. Sorry, better luck next time.
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    Eilexa - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    My word, Enrage can QQ ...
    "Care Bear" b:chuckle

Proud member of Drakon - forever !! RAWR
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    and how do we report his lv105 glitched toon umm cos u can see his lv rightb:surrender
    do we need to screen shot his character again b:surrender

You guys uhm are aware that there are like 105 players around that have not used the uhm glitch right? How about that sin that got 105 long ago (the first one)? Are you like uhm saying that was also a glitch abuse? So everyone that levels to 105 in future will be called glitch abusers....right...The first 105 was long ago, so it's really not that uhm unlikely more will come now, especially since gear and stuff have improved so much...

• Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Is it even possible to show "proof" by making a screenshot?

Only way to prove it is by running fraps, and hope someone teleports in your screen. Never seen it, neither can i imagine it's possible.

As for mono claiming he killed catapults on 2 roads. When you kill a cata barb, it doesn't mean the catapult is gone. There's still time for someone else to pick it back up. The cata barb can use the bind point and take it over again. Or the cata barb spawns, and jumps into bind point to ninja the catapult back?

However, two factions made the accusation now on the same guild, which is concerning. If you got proof, better come out with it soon. Think you should only accuse someone publicly if you can give said proof to justify your accusation towards the rest of the community.

I'm not seeing any accusations coming from Mono...in fact it's more like he's avoiding to do so. All I see from the post is asking for information whether this has been seen before or if someone can confirm it.

• Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You guys uhm are aware that there are like 105 players around that have not used the uhm glitch right? How about that sin that got 105 long ago (the first one)? Are you like uhm saying that was also a glitch abuse? So everyone that levels to 105 in future will be called glitch abusers....right...The first 105 was long ago, so it's really not that uhm unlikely more will come now, especially since gear and stuff have improved so much...

you are so dumb or some1 pays u fot it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you are so dumb or some1 pays u fot it?

LMAO I'm dumb? Says the one who can't spell LOL

• Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i can honestly say ive never heard of a glitch of that sort in tw. i pulled cats this weekend vs enrage. i ran into enrage cats about midway on the roads. i pulled against dorkon. i ran into the same thing, cats on the road. not always at even distances, but i can tell you i didnt miss em coming at me. i can safely say the other cat squad was pushing the roads, and saw dd's and cats and other various tw **** as well. so if there was a tw glitch, i didnt see any proof of it from anyone. here is a cool platypus for you to look at. thank you

1zn8v1v.jpg
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    LMAO I'm dumb? Says the one who can't spell LOL

ya u are DUMB - mono and lvl 105 w/o using FF glitch.... yea right - and im a GM
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Where is the proof still....?

I'm completely open to the idea that such a glitch could exist, but where is the proof? Someone should have a screenshot or video on this proving such claims? When the FC glitch was first talked about, no one believed it, until someone posted a SS of it, then some player posted instructions on how to do it.

Players on HT claimed they have evidence of Enrage pulling this "glitch" off and ticketed, yet no one wants to post that same evidence on the forums? Its not that hard editing names out...

Why be secretive about a claim...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

The likelihood of winning a TW without using glitches is much higher than the likelihood of Mono reaching level 105 without glitches, IJS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The likelihood of winning a TW without using glitches is much higher than the likelihood of Mono reaching level 105 without glitches, IJS.

I'm not saying there aren't people who glitched their way to 105, I'm saying that not everyone who is 105 glitched it. People must stop assuming that those who actually achieve things by hard work glitched their way there. That's all I'm saying. I'm talking in general. I'm just wondering if a year from now, the people who get 105, will they still say they glithced their way to 105?

• Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ya u are DUMB - mono and lvl 105 w/o using FF glitch.... yea right - and im a GM

A GM....coool, can I pm you all my complaints then?

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'm not saying there aren't people who glitched their way to 105, I'm saying that not everyone who is 105 glitched it. People must stop assuming that those who actually achieve things by hard work glitched their way there. That's all I'm saying. I'm talking in general. I'm just wondering if a year from now, the people who get 105, will they still say they glithced their way to 105?

Most of them did. There were only a handful of 105s before the glitch spread around, and Mono wasn't even close. The people who got 105 before the glitch are quite well known and would not be accused of glitching for their accomplishment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Most of them did. There were only a handful of 105s before the glitch spread around, and Mono wasn't even close. The people who got 105 before the glitch are quite well known and would not be accused of glitching for their accomplishment.

Still doesn't really answer my question...at what period of time from now onwards, will the people stop accusing recent 105's from being glitchers. I mean I'm like halway to 103, still a long way to go. Say I reach 105 in 2 months from constant FF and whatever else, will I be accused of glitching? Then I'd rather stay 102 till this sh*t blows over...

• Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I mean I'm like halway to 103, still a long way to go. Say I reach 105 in 2 months from constant FF and whatever else, will I be accused of glitching? Then I'd rather stay 102 till this sh*t blows over...

Short answer: yes.

At halfway from 102 to 103, you've accumulated a total of approximately 900 million exp since level 1. You will need around 3.3 billion more exp to reach level 105.

I can manage about 20 million exp per day soloing FC, a really fast sin could probably double that. Even living in FC all day you're unlikely to hit 105 in 2 months, but go for it, prove me wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Short answer: yes.

At halfway from 102 to 103, you've accumulated a total of approximately 900 million exp since level 1. You will need around 3.3 billion more exp to reach level 105.

I can manage about 20 million exp per day soloing FC, a really fast sin could probably double that. Even living in FC all day you're unlikely to hit 105 in 2 months, but go for it, prove me wrong.

b:beatup I was just making an example....I have no idea how long it would take to get 105...nor am I that interested in getting it....oh nvm

• GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

The people that leveled to 105 in a legit way can be counted on the finger of 1 hand, and almost every1 knows their names.

Is legit to assume that all the other 105 people have leveled using goonz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Still doesn't really answer my question...at what period of time from now onwards, will the people stop accusing recent 105's from being glitchers. I mean I'm like halway to 103, still a long way to go. Say I reach 105 in 2 months from constant FF and whatever else, will I be accused of glitching? Then I'd rather stay 102 till this sh*t blows over...

How do I put this gently?

Never.

You cannot reach 105 in 2 months without goons, period. If you did, you glitched goons. You cannot level to 105 anymore without being subject to that presumption. End of story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    How do I put this gently?

Never.

You cannot reach 105 in 2 months without goons, period. If you did, you glitched goons. You cannot level to 105 anymore without being subject to that presumption. End of story.

that's a mean way to put it b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    that's a mean way to put it b:sad

yea, but its true.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

So like uhm were you born this uhm gullible?b:bye
  • Inflictia - Raging Tide
    Inflictia - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I thought this thread was about a cata teleport glitch or something, not the get-105-easily-in-fc glitch?
  • KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary
    KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The people that leveled to 105 in a legit way can be counted on the finger of 1 hand, and almost every1 knows their names.

Is legit to assume that all the other 105 people have leveled using goonz.

Noone reached 105 in a legit way since they all used "Hyper XP" to get there. Every single one hypered there way in frost with maybe some 3rd map.

The way sins solo FC by stealthing past mobs and teleporting through walls is such BS that there is no way it should be considered "legit". The only real "legit" way is by normal grinding without Hypers.

Really every single change PWE has made to the game from releasing Oracles in packs, to adding BH-leveling, to massively increasing the Cube XP reward, to introducing Hyper 12x is a slap in the face to those who earned their levels legit only to see sins hyper twitch to the top. It's no surprise those people became cynical and embraced a way to level that didn't involve BS twitching on a fish.