FRANKIE! TW hacks and/or map teleport with Cats?

Options

Comments

• Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Oh thats not the problem I am having so much as my concern over the huge over generalization that people seemingly have developed in regards to the Goon Glitch on these forums and in the game at large.

If and when I personally hit 105 on whichever of my characters hits it first, I will likely care very little for what anyone else has to say (assuming it's negative) about my personal chosen method for achieving that level. As I will know that I have personally spent a great deal of time and effort achieving something that I personally consider worth that time and effort and that no one can say anything to diminish all that time and effort.

The problem that I am having is that alot of the people on this forum are debating an issue from a position of what is called a logical fallacy, and that is never a good position to be debating from as it undermines the entire point of the debate.

To make it clearer... What aesthor probably means is that 24 hours a day you claim you can maybe use is not enough to get you to 105 in any sensible time without hypers and FF. I saw a nice "guide" by kitamura in LC forums about the usage of time to hit 105 with oracles, which is another simple way to level, but actually even way more expensive, and mind-bogglingly long time needed even in that case. Maybe you should check that out to get the better grasp of this. Edit: seems like i kinda misquoted, but whatever.
  • TolanSky - Heavens Tear
    TolanSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    To make it clearer... What aesthor probably means is that 24 hours a day you claim you can maybe use is not enough to get you to 105 in any sensible time without hypers and FF. I saw a nice "guide" by kitamura in LC forums about the usage of time to hit 105 with oracles, which is another simple way to level, but actually even way more expensive, and mind-bogglingly long time needed even in that case. Maybe you should check that out to get the better grasp of this. Edit: seems like i kinda misquoted, but whatever.

Wait hold on. I never said I wouldn't use Hypers or Frostcovered City to reach 105. What I said was I wouldn't be using the Goon Glitch. HUGE HUGE DIFFERENCE people.
    Acc 1: TolanSky ~ ● Seeker / Daearena ~ Mystic / ThornLily ~ Veno
    Acc 2: Veilana ~ Sin / QueenBlubrry ~ Cleric / Lemondrop ~ Psychic
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I see... I suppose i misunderstood this from you "So I do not get a great deal of money every month which I can spend on massive amounts of hyper's with which to grind away at FC." If this means you simply cannot afford to hyper at goons instead of full FF runs, guess that makes sense. I suppose you are soloing FF and actually making money from drops? Meh, I'd still repeat here what has already been said about crazy inefficiency... You can figure out ways in game for coins too, hypers are rather cheap. Also, obviously you use far less hypers with goons than in general in FF.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I see... I suppose i misunderstood this from you "So I do not get a great deal of money every month which I can spend on massive amounts of hyper's with which to grind away at FC." If this means you simply cannot afford to hyper at goons instead of full FF runs, guess that makes sense. I suppose you are soloing FF and actually making money from drops? Meh, I'd still repeat here what has already been said about crazy inefficiency... You can figure out ways in game for coins too, hypers are rather cheap. Also, obviously you use far less hypers with goons than in general in FF.

first off, given that from what I have heard in other threads, apparently the GM's have started showing up inside of FF and banning people who are using the Goon Glitch, even if only temporarily. I am not entirely certain it is necessarily a smart idea for people to continue to endorse the goon glitch in this day and age.

That said, while I may not make be able to afford putting real life money into this game very often. I have as of recently started to regularly perform merchanting duties with one of my two accounts. I like to think I have in my meager experience of merchanting, become fairly decent at it. And while I don't have a stockpiled fortune as of yet, I am slowly working up to one bit by bit. With that money I plan on being able to afford the high end gear that I want, as well as the high level refines that I want.

As far as hyper grinding. My main character is a seeker, who can AoE grind various area's in the game for both experience and items. I have been the main AoE spam in at least one FF Party Run and was quite successful at it (as I only reached level 75+ as of about a week or two ago and haven't logged into my seeker in about a day or two). I do not mind spending around 500k a few times a week in order to do an FF run so long as I do not have to do the Goons Glitch during that run. I even go so far as to explicitly state my desire to avoid the goon glitch at the outset of the parties. If those parties want to do the Goon Glitch they are more than welcome to find a different seeker to fill my place in the party. But I am not going to waste spend 500k just to spike in level all at one time and be done with it. That to me is the epitome of a boring game.

For reference sake, I have even gone so far as to take the stance of not going into FF with either my level 60 Assassin or 55 Mystic for the purpose of powerleveling them. I will occassionally use Hypers in various fields with those characters, but I refuse to take them to FF at least until they are level 79.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Getting months' worth of XP in a few hours in exchange for a 3 day ban is actually a pretty good deal.
    Look, my main problem is with this forum and the game in generals tendency to massively over-generalize people who have attained level 105. I will not deny that there are those who have attained it through using the Goon Glitch. I will also not argue that you all are probably right that the number of those who have not used the goon glitch is likely exceedingly small (at least on the American and European Servers) due to the sheer volume of Experience Points that is required to obtain level 105, but to do what you all are doing and generalize the people that have obtained said level by claiming that everyone who obtains that level who is not documented as having obtained the level prior to the discovery of the goon glitch must absolutely have used the goon glitch, is simply put, a logical fallacy in its most basic form.

Big words and massive sentences will not help your cause. Generalizations will happen regardless of whether it is a logical fallacy or not, especially in this case where the majority of level 105s are in fact glitchers and the generalization is actually valid. By the time you reach 105, max level will probably be commonplace and you still wouldn't have to worry about that problem. Is that really so hard to understand?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • twinsnowflake
    twinsnowflake Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i may sound stupid....but isnt their an item people can use to summon their squad mates to their location? i know there is, i know it exists but idk if you can use it in tw. that would explain it though, squad leader (most likely sin) runs into enemy base and uses the item with a squad full of cata pullers and voila! 4 catas in base. dont critiscize me though i'm a noob. i also like how most of the players bashing the OP are from heavens tear, let him talk.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Squad Signet
    Not useable in TW
    The OP is an idiot and should have no rights to speak.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Getting months' worth of XP in a few hours in exchange for a 3 day ban is actually a pretty good deal.

How do you figure? A ban of any sort is something that is looked negatively upon should you ever do something more serious in the game that may require more drastic action. Should you get banned once for goon glitching, and come to the attention of the staff of this game sometime in the future for some other reason, they would have all the more reason to ban you a second time and for longer because of the previous ban. I fail to see how this is in any way a good deal.
    Big words and massive sentences will not help your cause. Generalizations will happen regardless of whether it is a logical fallacy or not, especially in this case where the majority of level 105s are in fact glitchers and the generalization is actually valid. By the time you reach 105, max level will probably be commonplace and you still wouldn't have to worry about that problem. Is that really so hard to understand?

Just because the majority are in fact glitching, does not make the generalization any more valid than it would be if it were by someone saying saying that "all cash shoppers by are rich pansies" do you see the problem with these kinds of statements? You cannot make broad sweeping assumptions about any group of people, regardless of what the majority may or may not be composed of or doing.
    Squad Signet
    Not useable in TW
    The OP is an idiot and should have no rights to speak.

While I know that Squad Signet is not usable in Territory Wars... is the same however true about the Faction Signet? I never actually noticed if it had the same restrictions placed on it that the Squad Signet had.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    How do you figure? A ban of any sort is something that is looked negatively upon should you ever do something more serious in the game that may require more drastic action. Should you get banned once for goon glitching, and come to the attention of the staff of this game sometime in the future for some other reason, they would have all the more reason to ban you a second time and for longer because of the previous ban. I fail to see how this is in any way a good deal.

Just because the majority are in fact glitching, does not make the generalization any more valid than it would be if it were by someone saying saying that "all cash shoppers by are rich pansies" do you see the problem with these kinds of statements? You cannot make broad sweeping assumptions about any group of people, regardless of what the majority may or may not be composed of or doing.

Lol my faction mates have been banned for things as small as being bored and jumping around in circles. A ban is not a big deal. If you're afraid that it'll impact you negatively if you do naughty things in the future then you're already planning to do naughty things and will get banned regardless. It's a pointless argument. What, are you planning to get banned for something else later that you don't want a goon glitch to be on your record when it happens? LOL.

About your second paragraph, my faction is one of the biggest targets of generalizations on the server of HT. You're not only preaching to the choir, you missed the point. There are many "generalizations" that are much less accurate than "105s are glitched" and yet they remain standing today regardless of people using big words and bigger sentences to disprove them like you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Lol my faction mates have been banned for things as small as being bored and jumping around in circles. A ban is not a big deal. If you're afraid that it'll impact you negatively if you do naughty things in the future then you're already planning to do naughty things and will get banned regardless. It's a pointless argument. What, are you planning to get banned for something else later that you don't want a goon glitch to be on your record when it happens? LOL.

About your second paragraph, my faction is one of the biggest targets of generalizations on the server of HT. You're not only preaching to the choir, you missed the point. There are many "generalizations" that are much less accurate than "105s are glitched" and yet they remain standing today regardless of people using big words and bigger sentences to disprove them like you.

You're Faction mates had to have done something other than just jumping in game in order to be banned. Otherwise this game's banning policy is just arbitrary and weird. Either that or you are now just lying to us.

For reference sake, I personally take a page out of the fanfic "Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality" in which the Harry Potter of that Fanfic states that one should always strive to be so pessimistic that in doing so they undershoot reality and always end up being pleasently surprised by how good reality actually ends up. That is why I refuse to goon glitch. I always attempt to avoid doing ANYTHING that I am aware of that could possibly get me banned, so as to make sure that if I am banned for something it is not something I consciously chose to do.

As to your last paragraph, I assume that you mean to say that you are a member of Enrage. In which case, while I have no enmity towards your faction (in fact one of your faction's members has an alt in my faction)... you are certainly doing your faction absolutely ZERO credit in this discussion.

Also, I agree with your statement that there are absolutely more generalizations than can ever be dealt with some of which are devestating to whole populations (just ask Jews and African Americans on that matter) but those generalizations are neither here nor there as we are not in discussions about those generalizations, we are discussing the generalization about level 105's always having to be assumed to have glitched.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You're Faction mates had to have done something other than just jumping in game in order to be banned. Otherwise this game's banning policy is just arbitrary and weird. Either that or you are now just lying to us.

For reference sake, I personally take a page out of the fanfic "Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality" in which the Harry Potter of that Fanfic states that one should always strive to be so pessimistic that in doing so they undershoot reality and always end up being pleasently surprised by how pleasant reality actually ends up. That is why I refuse to goon glitch. I always attempt to avoid doing ANYTHING that I am aware of that could possibly get me banned, so as to make sure that if I am banned for something it is not something I consciously chose to do.

As to your last paragraph, I assume that you mean to say that you are a member of Enrage. In which case, while I have no enmity towards your faction... you are certainly doing your faction absolutely ZERO credit in this discussion.

Also, I agree with your statement that there are absolutely more generalizations than can ever be dealt with some of which are devestating to whole populations (just ask Jews and African Americans on that matter) but those generalizations are neither here nor there as we are not in discussions about those generalizations, we are discussing the generalization about level 105's always having to be assumed to have glitched.

The game's banning policy being arbitrary and weird is the right answer, hence why I said being banned is no big deal because half the time it's not your fault or your problem and the other half is you finally got caught doing something you've been doing for 1 year +.

I stopped reading after I saw Harry Potter though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The game's banning policy being arbitrary and weird is the right answer.

I stopped reading after I saw Harry Potter though.

you really shouldn't have. The fanfic I referenced is actually a fanfic that makes fun of the Harry Potter novels and approaches them from the viewpoint of what an actual scientist doing hard scientific experimentation would think of the world of hogwarts. It is actually one of the funnier and more well thought out fan fics I have ever read. Not to mention it makes some very valid scientific, logical, and philosophical arguments.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you really shouldn't have. The fanfic I referenced is actually a fanfic that makes fun of the Harry Potter novels and approaches them from the viewpoint of what an actual scientist doing hard scientific experimentation would think of the world of hogwarts. It is actually one of the funnier and more well thought out fan fics I have ever read. Not to mention it makes some very valid scientific, logical, and philosophical arguments.

Which is nice that there are still fanfic writers out there who aren't complete **** but I'm still not going to read what that has to do with...whatever it is you're arguing for, which as someone pointed out looks like you're just arguing for the sake of argument.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Which is nice that there are still fanfic writers out there who aren't complete **** but I'm still not going to read what that has to do with...whatever it is you're arguing for, which as someone pointed out looks like you're just arguing for the sake of argument.

I could honestly say the same thing of a lot of you guys with regards to much of the content on these forums. It seems to me that most of the people on these forums like nothing better than to complain about the company that makes this game, the GM's who support this game, and the other players who play the game. There is actually very little from what I can tell, in the way of actual gratitude coming from the player base for what actually goes RIGHT in the game. Of which there is a significant amount given the actual age of the game.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I could honestly say the same thing of a lot of you guys with regards to much of the content on these forums. It seems to me that most of the people on these forums like nothing better than to complain about the company that makes this game, the GM's who support this game, and the other players who play the game. There is actually very little from what I can tell, in the way of actual gratitude coming from the player base for what actually goes RIGHT in the game. Of which there is a significant amount given the actual age of the game.

I actually haven't complained about the game on the forum in a long time. Thought you were the one who was preaching against generalizations and thus presumptions?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I actually haven't complained about the game on the forum in a long time. Thought you were the one who was preaching against generalizations and thus presumptions?

in case you didn't notice, I didn't generalize. I explicitly said "Alot" and "Most" those distinguish the fact that I am not talking about every cotton pickin person on this forum. While you may not personally be complaining about the game itself, one category I did mention was complaints about other players, which by generalizing about the goon glitch you are in fact doing this. The only level 105's you are not including in your generalization are those who attained level 105 prior to the discovery of the goon glitch. Which is an unfair generalization as even now there will be at least a few people who do gain 105 without the glitch (granted they will be an extreme minority but it will happen).
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    in case you didn't notice, I didn't generalize. I explicitly said "Alot" and "Most" those distinguish the fact that I am not talking about every cotton pickin person on this forum. While you may not personally be complaining about the game itself, one category I did mention was complaints about other players, which by generalizing about the goon glitch you are in fact doing this. The only level 105's you are not including in your generalization are those who attained level 105 prior to the discovery of the goon glitch. Which is an unfair generalization as even now there will be at least a few people who do gain 105 without the glitch (granted they will be an extreme minority but it will happen).

I also noticed "you guys"

Also if you agree that the number of people who get 105 without glitching is in the "extreme minority" then "in general" people who are 105 post FC glitch have goon'd. *rolls eyes*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I also noticed "you guys"

Also if you agree that the number of people who get 105 without glitching is in the "extreme minority" then "in general" people who are 105 post FC glitch have goon'd. *rolls eyes*

my apologies about the "you guys" you are quite correct I should not have used those words in my statement. but the fact that it was immediately preceded by the words "a lot" could also be interpreted as a means to exclude certain individuals.

As to your second point, if the people arguing the generality were to say that "most people" that reached level 105 gooned. Then yes, I would whole heartedly agree with that statement and actually endorse the statement. My problem is the almost unanimous agreement that seems to have come about that "ALL the people" that have reached 105, save those few who did so prior to the knowledge of the existence of the glitch, have for some unknown reason ALL used the glitch regardless of facts regarding the matter. This unanimous decision to associate all level 105 people save for a small handful of them with the goon glitch is what I have a problem with.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I think in this thread we were accusing Mono of glitching goons and then complaining about other glitches. Last I checked Mono neither constituted "most" nor "all."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • RosangeIa - Heavens Tear
    RosangeIa - Heavens Tear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Last time I checked this wasn't the goon glitching thread... And what good does it do anyone to argue about it in the first place? People will generalize even if you don't want them to. If you get 105 legitimately (in other words, without the glitch), good for you! Wear it like a badge of honor I guess... Who cares who glitches and who doesn't, and honestly how does 105 really make that much of a difference anyway? it may for sins, but I honestly see no point in it for other classes. What benefits does it really pay? Other than 20 or so more stat points there's not much difference.

Maybe that's worth it enough. I'm sort of apathetic about it so I guess I just don't get it. But to each their own...

As for bans being handed out, how can you be so certain they were handed out with no good reason for it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here since October 2008 ;)

Check out my Art Corner:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1212861
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I think in this thread we were accusing Mono of glitching goons and then complaining about other glitches. Last I checked Mono neither constituted "most" nor "all."

Do you in fact have PROOF that Mono has in fact glitched?
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

If you are going to engage in sophistry, a lot =\= allot, and alot isn't a word.
    You're kinda being a broken record about the 105 generalization. The repitition is about as convincing as the individual long sentances. The vast majority of 105s glitched to get it, making the generalization valid, although not a 100% hard and fast rule.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Last time I checked this wasn't the goon glitching thread... And what good does it do anyone to argue about it in the first place? People will generalize even if you don't want them to. If you get 105 legitimately (in other words, without the glitch), good for you! Wear it like a badge of honor I guess... Who cares who glitches and who doesn't, and honestly how does 105 really make that much of a difference anyway? it may for sins, but I honestly see no point in it for other classes. What benefits does it really pay? Other than 20 or so more stat points there's not much difference.

Maybe that's worth it enough. I'm sort of apathetic about it so I guess I just don't get it. But to each their own...

As for bans being handed out, how can you be so certain they were handed out with no good reason for it?

I didn't say anyone was banned for no reason. The reasons were in the emails that were sent to the people who were banned. Enrage has a collection of a few funny ones. Someone got banned for jumping and turning around in the air. Someone else got banned for merching overpriced goods.

Anyways I agree with you that the point of this thread isn't about FC glitch. It's about some faction who lost a bit too many times in a row and couldn't deal with it.
    Do you in fact have PROOF that Mono has in fact glitched?

That's like asking for proof that you don't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited October 2011
    Options

If I make 105 on any of my toons (I am not even sure I want to keep playing that long or will still be interested in this game by the time I reach end game levels) I will most definitely wear the level like a badge of honor. As I have said, I cannot personally bring myself to goon glitch, but my reasons are more numerous than those I have explained in this thread. It doesn't just have to do with my pessimistic nature, I have some deep rooted aversions to doing things that could get me banned that come from other things in my life aside from just this game. So there is that.

I don't know how many of you are familiar with the game Magic the Gathering, but by playing that game's competitive formats, and visiting one of that game's fan forums, I have developed two different reasons for having my own deep seated hatred for doing things that could get me banned even for 3 days.

In Competitive Magic the Gathering, bans can last anywhere from a few months, to decades. They are not to be taken lightly. This is especially true for those people who make Magic the Gathering their professional income of which there are several individuals like this. So gaining what is known as a lifetime ban in that game is devastating for those players. Fortunately for me I was never a professional player, though I have attended several major events for that game. (should be noted that I was never banned in that game, though I have more or less stopped playing on a competitive level).

On the other hand, from visiting one of that game's fan forums... this one particular forum in particular was what is probably the single strictest forum in regards to disciplinary actions on the entire internet save maybe the FBI or CIA Forums. So you will forgive me if I am a little hesitant to do things that could get me banned. (I have been suspended from said fan site on occassion, though not in a long long time).

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement.
    If you are going to engage in sophistry, a lot =\= allot, and alot isn't a word.

Okay, here's the thing you will learn about me as you get to know me better. Simple words and phrases such as "A lot" and "Allot" sometimes are beyond my ability to keep straight. In fact until just now I didn't even know how to spell Allot and that it actually existed. So thank you for that.

In otherwords you don't have proof that he glitched. You are just assuming that he did. Unfortunately for this arguments sake I doubt your assumption would be swayed even if he were to post here saying that he in fact did not glitch, which is the real irony about all of this.
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I have some things to admit. When I die I am able to teleport into the base. I teleport back to my faction's TW base that is. When I log off my character I teleport outside of the TW instance. When my catapult is destroyed it teleports back into base. By base I once again refer to my faction's TW base. I hope this disclosure has been informative and answers all questions.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If you like to discuss the future of those who reach lvl 105 and the "credibility" of it, I suggest making another thread on that subject, this thread served its purpose, it should be closed since it flamebaits and no one has offer proof on this glitch so far...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • MysticHayley - Heavens Tear
    MysticHayley - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I didn't say anyone was banned for no reason. The reasons were in the emails that were sent to the people who were banned. Enrage has a collection of a few funny ones. Someone got banned for jumping and turning around in the air. Someone else got banned for merching overpriced goods.

Anyways I agree with you that the point of this thread isn't about FC glitch. It's about some faction who lost a bit too many times in a row and couldn't deal with it.

i tried to stay out of this but... overprice i think was a fair ban. I still have good friends in enrage. Well one quit game not long after enrage was blamed for doing the glitch last time. This guy was king of glitches he knew them all I'm sure. He was always so proud to tell me about a new glitch. He said enrage did not glitch the TW. I believe him.

I think its very possible that enrage could of glitched the tw yes. But i do not believe enrage would use some type of cata glitch. Enrage sucks at solo stuff, but they are amazing in a big team. They know how to work well together. So enrage has no reason to glitch even in a gank. If they would of glitched wouldn't it be vs GD?

O btw who cares about the level glitch, the game is one big glitch. 105 only counts for sins.
    truly when it comes to tw 105 dose not even count for sins that much. I almost never see a sin attack a sin.

Sorry mono i cant stick up for you on this one. b:bye
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options

In otherwords you don't have proof that he glitched. You are just assuming that he did. Unfortunately for this arguments sake I doubt your assumption would be swayed even if he were to post here saying that he in fact did not glitch, which is the real irony about all of this.

In other words it's a conclusion based on what is known about him, about the glitch, about the xp required to get 105, among other things. It's the same as giving you the benefit of the doubt when you make your impassioned speeches about how you don't cheat. For all I know you could be glitching TT. Proof can also be in the form of logical deduction based on facts. Besides, this guy hasn't shown us any proof of any TW glitches and yet you don't seem to have a problem with that.

But anyways, we're already used to others ragging on us for everything because of our guild tag. I can't exactly say your bias comes as a surprise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Actually I do have a problem with the fact that no one has been able to produce a video of the Territory Wars Glitch. That speaks to me of the idea that there is not in fact a glitch of the sort that is supposed to be being discussed here. Though that is not what really upset me about this disucssion, what upset me was the automatic assumption of guilt regarding whether an individual is a Gooner or not.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Maybe you should start being upset in a less biased fashion.

Although being upset isn't going to change anything. When I was twelve I got upset at injustices in the pixel world too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.