FRANKIE! TW hacks and/or map teleport with Cats?

Options

Comments

• Inflictia - Raging Tide
    Inflictia - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Noone reached 105 in a legit way since they all used "Hyper XP" to get there. Every single one hypered there way in frost with maybe some 3rd map.

The way sins solo FC by stealthing past mobs and teleporting through walls is such BS that there is no way it should be considered "legit". The only real "legit" way is by normal grinding without Hypers.

Well, goodluck lvling to 105 with billions of EXP without using hypers..?b:shocked
    Don't even wanna know how long that's gonna take..
  • Skilzman - Heavens Tear
    Skilzman - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The tw glitch does exist, i do hope people dont post links to vids here but just sumbit a ticket. If everybody knows how it works this game will be dead.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Someone PM me about this glitch, I totally will not expose and tell everyone on the forums how it works.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    **** this teleport cat glitch... what about the teleport arrow glitch. when is the last time you guys saw an arrow in tw.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    **** this teleport cat glitch... what about the teleport arrow glitch. when is the last time you guys saw an arrow in tw.

I looked into that at one point and it actually is a genuine glitch since the data for exorcise arrows points to a non-existant texture (which is why it doesn't show up at all).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I agree it is much more respectable face keyboarding aps mechanics and invisibiity mechanics for 1% of your life on earth! than spend 40 hours with entertaining and challenging PvE.

Poor suckers doing dragoons they don't know how much life they didn't waste and how much fun they didn't have.

As for thread subject, we need proof. I've never seen this, and have seen all sorts of accusations like "tw dmg hacks" "Crystal regen hacks" etc. etc. all entirely crazy. Maybe a gm can investigate in the tw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Actually a similar issue came up during a D0minus Vs xWaRx TW. They claimed xWaRx Telep0rted catas int0 their base then QQed ab0ut it in WC all night trying t0 get a GM. 0f c0urse in light 0f this apparent glitch, why even b0ther trying t0 make a thread t0 get Enrage members banned??? It w0nt happen since the heads 0f Enrage have charged en0ugh ZEN t0 be VIP players in PWI's b00kb:pleased.

It wasn't a "claim". It was done. No idea *how* it was done, or if it can *still* be done, but enough people saw a squad or more of players just pop into base to convince me they were telling the truth.

Unfortunately, we're talking about software here, in an instance fraught with lag and heavy traffic. This is one bug that will be nearly impossible to document, probably just as hard for the devs to reproduce, if they were inclined to do so.

I've tried several times on private servers to find that glitch, but it probably lives in the code that's much newer than what's available on private servers.

That said, if you need a glitch to roll Drakon you've really sunk to a new low.

Red
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • HunterRich - Heavens Tear
    HunterRich - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    [QUOTE=Redmenace - Heavens Tear;15077571

Red[/QUOTE]

no glitch was used to beat Drakon. they just fail that bad b:chuckle as i posted in the now closed TW thread in the HT sub-forum. 3 of our cata's just rolled into their base through the right gate and there was no one there to stop them or give them any resistance til after they were hitting the crystal. i didnt follow the catas up the path but from my view the whole TW, none of our cata's just instantly spawned in the base or however the glitch is said to work. 3 cata's hitting crystal when its at 4-5mil left on it and no or very little in base defense = game overb:victoryb:bye
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The territory war glitch really excists and i got proof!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdmucBNinQ8
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It wasn't a "claim". It was done. No idea *how* it was done, or if it can *still* be done, but enough people saw a squad or more of players just pop into base to convince me they were telling the truth.

Unfortunately, we're talking about software here, in an instance fraught with lag and heavy traffic. This is one bug that will be nearly impossible to document, probably just as hard for the devs to reproduce, if they were inclined to do so.

I've tried several times on private servers to find that glitch, but it probably lives in the code that's much newer than what's available on private servers.

Red

I saw D0minus d0 it as well...D0es that mean I r legit s0urce???Anyway lag less maybe then y0u w0uld n0t have t0 rage ab0ut it in WC f0r half an h0ur.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • TolanSky - Heavens Tear
    TolanSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I find it incredulous to think that almost every other post in this thread is complaining about the Original Poster being a 105 Blademaster. For crying out loud Blademaster is one of the original classes in this game, is it so hard to think that a player who started playing this game 2 years ago could ever possibly have achieved level 105 without goon glitching at all?

I mean I myself have never goon glitched yet I am already level 80. I in fact refuse to goon glitch. I have no problem with doing heads and the other parts of FC, but I refuse to do Goon Glitches as I feel that cheapens the experience of the game on some level. But at the same time I fail to see how it is impossible to believe that someone who is level 105 could have achieved that without goon glitching.
    Most of them did. There were only a handful of 105s before the glitch spread around, and Mono wasn't even close. The people who got 105 before the glitch are quite well known and would not be accused of glitching for their accomplishment.

so if for example someone who absolutely refuses to do the glitch to reach 105 (such as myself) actually achieves 105, would they still also be accused of being glitchers upon reaching 105 simply because the glitch does in fact exist? Or is the only way to convince you folks that they didn't glitch their way to 105 to actually video tape their leveling process from level 1 to 105? Cause videotaping that much footage seems like an awful lot of wasted time and effort if you ask me.
    Acc 1: TolanSky ~ ● Seeker / Daearena ~ Mystic / ThornLily ~ Veno
    Acc 2: Veilana ~ Sin / QueenBlubrry ~ Cleric / Lemondrop ~ Psychic
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You're an idiot. We know for a fact who reached 105 legitimately and who didn't. I myself can look over every single level 105 on HT and tell you whether or not there they gooned, leveled legitimately, or at least them having a chance of being legitimate. It's not hard at all to figure out who did it.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You're an idiot. We know for a fact who reached 105 legitimately and who didn't. I myself can look over every single level 105 on HT and tell you whether or not there they gooned, leveled legitimately, or at least them having a chance of being legitimate. It's not hard at all to figure out who did it.

and how do you tell this? I assume it has something to do with their Gear? Because otherwise being able to tell based on something as subjective as their playstyle is quite irrelevant.

Determining something based on a players playstyle is hearsay evidence at best, and at worst it is not even evidence at all. Even players who never used a hyper in their life can be abismal players assuming they ever reach level 105 in the first place.
  • RandomDent - Dreamweaver
    RandomDent - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I find it incredulous to think that almost every other post in this thread is complaining about the Original Poster being a 105 Blademaster. For crying out loud Blademaster is one of the original classes in this game, is it so hard to think that a player who started playing this game 2 years ago could ever possibly have achieved level 105 without goon glitching at all? Yes, as many others have mentioned, the people who hit 105 "legitimately" are so small in number that anyone playing for more than 2 years knows them all by name.

I mean I myself have never goon glitched yet I am already level 80. I in fact refuse to goon glitch. I have no problem with doing heads and the other parts of FC, but I refuse to do Goon Glitches as I feel that cheapens the experience of the game on some level. But at the same time I fail to see how it is impossible to believe that someone who is level 105 could have achieved that without goon glitching. Sorry bro, math is against you here. At level 80, you've accumulated a whopping 35 million exp total. To reach level 100 you need a total of 303 million exp. To get from level 100 to level 105 you need 4.25 BILLION EXP. Add to that, BM may be an "original" class, but they cannot stealth through FC doing only bosses, which is how a few sins hit 105 before the glitch became popular, and it took them several months to get from 102-105. 80 without goon glitching too, dang that musta been roughb:surrender

so if for example someone who absolutely refuses to do the glitch to reach 105 (such as myself) actually achieves 105, would they still also be accused of being glitchers upon reaching 105 simply because the glitch does in fact exist? Or is the only way to convince you folks that they didn't glitch their way to 105 to actually video tape their leveling process from level 1 to 105? Cause videotaping that much footage seems like an awful lot of wasted time and effort if you ask me.If you manage to hit 105 without glitching, congrats. It'll be obvious, if you hit 105 this year, you glitched, if it takes you 2 years +, maybe you didn't.

Who cares if this thread is off topic anyway? It's just some wanker wanking about losing in TW. In 2 years of territory wars I've heard enough crazy accusations of cheating like this to know the real story. Organized, skilled tw faction rolls over less organized faction, drama happens, blahblahblah. Fraps please or no one is gonna believe you.

Here's some math for you non-believers: http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Experience (refer to the experience table at the bottom of the page, particularly the amount required between levels 102 and 105 for your reality checks)
    See, I can hyper a nub up like the rest of yas!
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Who cares if this thread is off topic anyway? It's just some wanker wanking about losing in TW. In 2 years of territory wars I've heard enough crazy accusations of cheating like this to know the real story. Organized, skilled tw faction rolls over less organized faction, drama happens, blahblahblah. Fraps please or no one is gonna believe you.

This.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The territory war glitch really excists and i got proof!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdmucBNinQ8

I have real evidence that it exists :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dalGtLy-_00
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ive heard of a cata teleport glitch. or at least... people accused a certain faction of glitching the catas in such a way to where you could travel at any speed and they would always follow you.

No proof was ever found.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    and how do you tell this? I assume it has something to do with their Gear? Because otherwise being able to tell based on something as subjective as their playstyle is quite irrelevant.

Determining something based on a players playstyle is hearsay evidence at best, and at worst it is not even evidence at all. Even players who never used a hyper in their life can be abismal players assuming they ever reach level 105 in the first place.

No, it's more so the fact that after playing the game for 3 years now, I know EVERYONE who was leveling up, TW'ing, doing things etc etc (of course before all this goon glitching came out), now there are a lot of random people with alts, and people just strictly leveling in the dark.

It's also not hard for someone like me to look at the level rankings (I did often just to see who was going to be the first 100, 101, 102, 103 etc) and I could see who was leveling up. When you see people who are not even on the rankings, and you personally know them in game, go up to 105 out of nowhere, it's not hard to tell. It takes I believe 4 months for a sin to go from 103-105 (max activations a day hard coring it) playing many hours a day non stop.

I don't need to explain this anymore, and even if I did explain it poorly, my point should have still gone across.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Fair enough. But unlike some of these hard core levelers out there. I am personally in no huge hurry to level up to 105. I don't mind if it takes me months or even years to reach level 105. So long as I enjoy the game between now and then while I am leveling. And even more importantly so long as I earn the money I need to obtain the rank gear that I am going to want for level 101+ WITHOUT having to spend all of my monthly income of 100 dollars per month on this game, then I am personally in a good enough position for my own personal situation.

Can you guys even possibly understand that there are people out there who don't care about goon glitching enough to actually do it?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

so if for example someone who absolutely refuses to do the glitch to reach 105 (such as myself) actually achieves 105, would they still also be accused of being glitchers upon reaching 105 simply because the glitch does in fact exist? Or is the only way to convince you folks that they didn't glitch their way to 105 to actually video tape their leveling process from level 1 to 105? Cause videotaping that much footage seems like an awful lot of wasted time and effort if you ask me.

Yes.

Although I don't see why you'd bother wanting to prove such a thing. I honestly don't care if people glitch their levels or not; I've gotten used to the idea that people can get cheap easy exp ever since oracles came out. But people who use glitches shouldn't complain about them.
    Fair enough. But unlike some of these hard core levelers out there. I am personally in no huge hurry to level up to 105. I don't mind if it takes me months or even years to reach level 105. So long as I enjoy the game between now and then while I am leveling. And even more importantly so long as I earn the money I need to obtain the rank gear that I am going to want for level 101+ WITHOUT having to spend all of my monthly income of 100 dollars per month on this game, then I am personally in a good enough position for my own personal situation.

Can you guys even possibly understand that there are people out there who don't care about goon glitching enough to actually do it?

No one is accusing you of glitching goons, so stop whining like people are. You're level 80. We're talking about the level 105.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yes.

Although I don't see why you'd bother wanting to prove such a thing. I honestly don't care if people glitch their levels or not; I've gotten used to the idea that people can get cheap easy exp ever since oracles came out. But people who use glitches shouldn't complain about them.

It's not so much that the people who use glitches shouldn't complain about them. It's more that people are being accused of glitching unfairly. I am firmly a believer that there can still in this day and age of heavy use of that glitch, be people who refuse on either moralistic grounds, or just out of plain stubbornness, to actually use the glitch. I am personally one of those who refuse to use the glitch on moralistic grounds and a small bit of stubbornness. I personally don't mind waiting months or even years to get to level 105. In my opinion taking that long to get to that level, especially on my seeker and mystic is well worth it. This is especially true since taking that long means that I can also spend more time farming, and doing other things in the game that I actually enjoy instead of getting to 105 in a mad rush and then suddenly having NOTHING TO DO WITH MY TIME IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I am not saying that anyone is accusing me personally of glitching. I am more worried about what happens when and if I ever actually do hit 105 legitimately and suddenly people start accusing me of glitching despite the fact that I never even touched the glitch.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It's not so much that the people who use glitches shouldn't complain about them. It's more that people are being accused of glitching unfairly. I am firmly a believer that there can still in this day and age of heavy use of that glitch, be people who refuse on either moralistic grounds, or just out of plain stubbornness, to actually use the glitch. I am personally one of those who refuse to use the glitch on moralistic grounds and a small bit of stubbornness. I personally don't mind waiting months or even years to get to level 105. In my opinion taking that long to get to that level, especially on my seeker and mystic is well worth it. This is especially true since taking that long means that I can also spend more time farming, and doing other things in the game that I actually enjoy instead of getting to 105 in a mad rush and then suddenly having NOTHING TO DO WITH MY TIME IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I am not saying that anyone is accusing me personally of glitching. I am more worried about what happens when and if I ever actually do hit 105 legitimately and suddenly people start accusing me of glitching despite the fact that I never even touched the glitch.

If you don't glitch you don't have to worry about it anytime soon anyways. If you did your research and look at the amount of xp it takes to get from 103 to 105 you'll realize why I don't really believe you.

I repeat, if you don't glitch, it's not going to be your problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If you don't glitch you don't have to worry about it anytime soon anyways. If you did your research and look at the amount of xp it takes to get from 103 to 105 you'll realize why I don't really believe you.

I repeat, if you don't glitch, it's not going to be your problem.

here's the thing about me that you need to understand: I do not have a job. I do go to college though, but only in the evenings and only for one class per semester. My main source of income is from Social Security Disability. So I do not get a great deal of money every month which I can spend on massive amounts of hyper's with which to grind away at FC. Thus my primary in game income is going to have to come primarily from two sources:

1. Merchanting
    2. Farming Mats / Grinding DQ Items

What this means is that I will be spending a great deal of my time doing quests, doing Oracles, doing BH's, and various other things that do not involve FC directly in order to gain my Experience to level up. But the beauty of this is that the amount of time I can spend on the game per day, is generally limited only by the amount of time I actually feel like spending on it and the amount of time I need to sleep during the day. In otherwords I can spend as much freaking time as I want playing this game on any given day. I could spend all my waking hours every day from now until I get to 105 doing nothing but grinding. Can you say the same thing? I doubt it.

REALITY CHECK THOUGH: Do I actually spend that much time on the game though? Usually not. I also like watching television shows so I actually spend about half my waking hours playing the game, and the other half watching television shows and reading forums of my own choosing.
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    V_m_ - Harshlands Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Any TW guild experinced this on other servers then HT? Did this happend to anyone?

We had few TW guilds using it and we dont know wtf to do anymore, GMs dont do anything about it.

I been 3 years in TWs and seen many things but not cata teleporting.

udpate:This question thread is not for Enrage members, but for players on other servers and community manager.

For some that only cry here and trash talk - ill flush and you can all go on your way.

Most important - Who ever goes into this game trying to record and ban others has an issue, and I have seen it and even got 3 day banned for something I had nothing to do with.

I don't ask for any ban but confirmation that if this type of thing happened outside of HT server. For the person that posted about cats and stuff - yes you kill the damn catapult too and not wait for barb to res

okay if this is all a mistake i am sorry but highly doubt it

peace

before it gets locked... post is fail...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"perfect world isnt perfect, but its better than this so called "reality""
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    here's the thing about me that you need to understand: I do not have a job. I do go to college though, but only in the evenings and only for one class per semester. My main source of income is from Social Security Disability. So I do not get a great deal of money every month which I can spend on massive amounts of hyper's with which to grind away at FC. Thus my primary in game income is going to have to come primarily from two sources:

1. Merchanting
    2. Farming Mats / Grinding DQ Items

What this means is that I will be spending a great deal of my time doing quests, doing Oracles, doing BH's, and various other things that do not involve FC directly in order to gain my Experience to level up. But the beauty of this is that the amount of time I can spend on the game per day, is generally limited only by the amount of time I actually feel like spending on it and the amount of time I need to sleep during the day. In otherwords I can spend as much freaking time as I want playing this game on any given day. I could spend all my waking hours every day from now until I get to 105 doing nothing but grinding. Can you say the same thing? I doubt it.

REALITY CHECK THOUGH: Do I actually spend that much time on the game though? Usually not. I also like watching television shows so I actually spend about half my waking hours playing the game, and the other half watching television shows and reading forums of my own choosing.

You're just supporting my point of saying that you will not hit 105 anytime soon so being accused of glitching is not going to be a problem for you.

If by some miracle you hit 105 you will be accused of glitching, period. It's just something you are going to have to learn to deal with. People who don't know me look at my gear and assume I cash shop when I haven't spent a cent. People will look at your level 105 and assume you glitched. There's nothing you can do about it.

But everything you're saying is just supporting what I'm saying; you're not going to hit 105, dont' twist your panties about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You're just supporting my point of saying that you will not hit 105 anytime soon so being accused of glitching is not going to be a problem for you.

If by some miracle you hit 105 you will be accused of glitching, period. It's just something you are going to have to learn to deal with. People who don't know me look at my gear and assume I cash shop when I haven't spent a cent. People will look at your level 105 and assume you glitched. There's nothing you can do about it.

But everything you're saying is just supporting what I'm saying; you're not going to hit 105, dont' twist your panties about it.

Did you miss the part where I said I have a great deal of free time to spend on this game? I can if I want to, devote all my waking hours to playing this game. That is something not many other people are able to do in this world without consequences. I however have no such consequences.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Did you miss the part where I said I have a great deal of free time to spend on this game? I can if I want to, devote all my waking hours to playing this game. That is something not many other people are able to do in this world without consequences. I however have no such consequences.

No, I did not miss anything of the sort.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    No, I did not miss anything of the sort.

Look, my main problem is with this forum and the game in generals tendency to massively over-generalize people who have attained level 105. I will not deny that there are those who have attained it through using the Goon Glitch. I will also not argue that you all are probably right that the number of those who have not used the goon glitch is likely exceedingly small (at least on the American and European Servers) due to the sheer volume of Experience Points that is required to obtain level 105, but to do what you all are doing and generalize the people that have obtained said level by claiming that everyone who obtains that level who is not documented as having obtained the level prior to the discovery of the goon glitch must absolutely have used the goon glitch, is simply put, a logical fallacy in its most basic form.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    if you are just arguing for argument's sake, keep working on it, your doing ok, but your persuasion needs some work. sure you cant know everything that everyone does, but the simplest and most obvious answer is usually the right one. as a lvl 80, i wouldnt worry too much about hitting 105, and what people think about how you got it once you got it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    Options
    if you are just arguing for argument's sake, keep working on it, your doing ok, but your persuasion needs some work. sure you cant know everything that everyone does, but the simplest and most obvious answer is usually the right one. as a lvl 80, i wouldnt worry too much about hitting 105, and what people think about how you got it once you got it.

Oh thats not the problem I am having so much as my concern over the huge over generalization that people seemingly have developed in regards to the Goon Glitch on these forums and in the game at large.

If and when I personally hit 105 on whichever of my characters hits it first, I will likely care very little for what anyone else has to say (assuming it's negative) about my personal chosen method for achieving that level. As I will know that I have personally spent a great deal of time and effort achieving something that I personally consider worth that time and effort and that no one can say anything to diminish all that time and effort.

The problem that I am having is that alot of the people on this forum are debating an issue from a position of what is called a logical fallacy, and that is never a good position to be debating from as it undermines the entire point of the debate.