Let's talk FC glitch (read first)

Options

Comments

• Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    To be honest the only thing i can see them doing is either roll back everyone 's exp back to the time before this glitch became known and taken advantage of. That means no level 105s either a few before the glitch happened.

Not impossible in fact in the last game i played this was a glitch much similar to that, the only difference was it was fixed in a matter of days so the roll back didnt cost much loss. Yes people raged but they moved on.

Shame if people have to lose exp, including the ones that didnt goon but i guess it happens.
    Or pwi will somehow track all those goons, good luck.

Anyways the damage is done, life goes on.b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The Glitch has been around since, they took off the FCC drop items.
    & yeah, no one in the past could handle the glitch, til now cause of the r9 & the +10 orbs been pop'd around a lot often.

If the GMS & MODS want to fix it, they'll have to go into a 3.. 4 year old patch & fix it, only problem.. its a lot of work for them.. so they're taking there sweet time about it, its not like they're not trying.

Just.. they're not banned all the ppl who've hit 105 since that 1 Sin.
    anyone lv 105 now should be perma banned as a warning to other players..

reason they wont.. they want to get more ppl to hit 105,

anyone 100 & 101. thinking about hitting 102 & up will take a super long time, its not even worth it, but since the glitch was now usable thx to all the +10 & up super gear, everyones jumping thet train.

& Yes, idc how long you've been at 103 or 104 before the glitch came to light, if ur 105 now, you probably glitched, & don't say u didn't just facts.. only 1 person hit 105. it was a sin, 1st person, everyone else 105 should be banned.

& don't quote me i wont be looking at this after i post it =p
    So I guess TheDan glitched as well who's been 105 before the glitch too..

:/
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So I guess TheDan glitched as well who's been 105 before the glitch too...

Says the Earthguard who was 97 one day and 100 the next. lol

Seriously, stop calling anyone out on goons unless you were in squad with them if they did it.
    Noone but the GMs who might have logs of all that stuff can tell for sure.
    Pathetic naming and shaming imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Says the Earthguard who was 97 one day and 100 the next. lol

Seriously, stop calling anyone out on goons unless you were in squad with them if they did it.
    Noone but the GMs who might have logs of all that stuff can tell for sure.
    Pathetic naming and shaming imo.

I'm pretty sure the seeker was saying it sarcastically read the context, and the post they quoted.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    That's correct.
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I still have to hear any answer on what is beeing done to catch/punish the glitchers...

And if PWI keeps the logs, it won't be that hard to do, as long as they want to catch them
  • KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary
    KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I still have to hear any answer on what is beeing done to catch/punish the glitchers...

And if PWI keeps the logs, it won't be that hard to do, as long as they want to catch them

Do you even play the game? You've been 95 for like a year. If you put as much effort into playing the game as you do trolling on the forums you'd be 106 by now.

I have no idea why there are so many perma trolls on the forums that do nothing but whine and complain about stuff that doesn't affect them.
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Do you even play the game? You've been 95 for like a year. If you put as much effort into playing the game as you do trolling on the forums you'd be 106 by now.

I have no idea why there are so many perma trolls on the forums that do nothing but whine and complain about stuff that doesn't affect them.

Let's say this:

First of all why I level or not is none of your business :)

I may have lost temporary/permanent use of my right hand and can't adapt to lefty gameplay. I may have gone on a trip around the world and can only post on forums. I may have RL issues that prevent me from playing. I may have been playing other chars on others servers.

What do you care? And why was my last thread here a trolling thread, anyway?
  • T_i_m - Dreamweaver
    T_i_m - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The +11/12* orb sale was the punishment. b:pleased
  • hanfknolle
    hanfknolle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Well wasnt it for you also :)?b:victory
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options

Yeah, like someone can level from 90 to 105 in 8 months ( levelling some other toons during that time ) without any glitching ( and if I'm wrong I appologise, maybe you just play a lot ) and instead of beeing banned you get a Orb sale, lol

Shows how much PWI cares about their own TOS
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

"monitors the situation in..... horror" buy your +11/12s now because they released this right before they're going to ban 95% of the population.

(they aren't as dumb as you think they are)
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • T_i_m - Dreamweaver
    T_i_m - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Honestly, I can't say I'd be all that angry about a permaban for no reason at all. I got into the game knowing full well it'd end someday. Just means a little le$$ for PWI. b:victory
  • KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary
    KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I actually hope they do permaban everyone who has benefitted from this glitch. Banning a large amount of your players plus the a brazen sale on +11/+12 orbs should be enough to finally kill the game off for good.
  • hanfknolle
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I actually hope they do permaban everyone who has benefitted from this glitch. Banning a large amount of your players plus the a brazen sale on +11/+12 orbs should be enough to finally kill the game off for good.

Im sure whole Top Guild would move from the TW Map then :-]

And how they should knw who used who not?
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

It's already on it's very last legs. I go through west archo on dreamweaver and there's about 1/3 of the shops there was 3 months ago.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    It's already on it's very last legs. I go through west archo on dreamweaver and there's about 1/3 of the shops there was 3 months ago.

Ya... Dreamweaver has really thinned out A LOT from when I came on board late 2010. Questing areas at any levels are a ghost town (same for all other servers I suppose) and you have to get really close to the Boutique agent to find cat shops in any great clusters on west Arch.

To be honest I am seriously thinking of joining the departed right now. When I think of the amount of coin I farmed (and yes even cash shopped to some extent) to +12 my weapon... b:angry

Now anyone can +12 their own gear for a mere pittance.
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options

What? I thought I was trolling by saying this? b:puzzled
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Bump b:chuckle
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Honestly, I can't say I'd be all that angry about a permaban for no reason at all. I got into the game knowing full well it'd end someday. Just means a little le$$ for PWI. b:victory

It doesn't have to be permaban. Just they should send you back to level 30 or less. It's enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    It doesn't have to be permaban. Just they should send you back to level 30 or less. It's enough.

I'd be glad with level 1 AND make him keep R9 ( if he has it) just so he can't use it b:chuckle
  • hanfknolle
    edited September 2011
    Options
    When you read this you got trolled!

To many cry biT*ches out there in the forums
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hanfknolle wrote: »
    When you read this you got trolled!

To many cry biT*ches out there in the forums

You're so cuuuute... here, have a cookie :)

Now, take your meds and go to bed b:bye
  • hanfknolle
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You're so cuuuute... here, have a cookie :)

Now, take your meds and go to bed b:bye

Thanks for the meds now i feel much better.

but still this forum isnt a friendly community its more like a Crying hating and a complaining about every **** commuinity
  • Hera_aether - Sanctuary
    Hera_aether - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'd be glad with level 1 AND make him keep R9 ( if he has it) just so he can't use it b:chuckle

His R9 +12, thank you very much. b:thanks
  • Lanova - Dreamweaver
    Lanova - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Unless you've forgotten how long it takes to get to 70 or 75 without fc I have no idea why you would be ok with that.
  • CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
    CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Let's say this:

First of all why I level or not is none of your business :)

and others doing goonz is your business?
  • Hera_aether - Sanctuary
    Hera_aether - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    and others doing goonz is your business?

Yes, and it's mine too. And the business of every other player. Gooning is a violation of the ToS, and gives you an unfair advantage over other players by cheating.

How or whether Daedalus chooses to level any of his characters is not germane to the discussion, as he doesn't cheat.
  • CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
    CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yes, and it's mine too. And the business of every other player. Gooning is a violation of the ToS, and gives you an unfair advantage over other players by cheating.

How or whether Daedalus chooses to level any of his characters is not germane to the discussion, as he doesn't cheat.

Everyone can pretty easily level theire char to lvl 101-102, so its only 15-20 stats point advantage and some hp - really game breaking b:bye

yes its illegal atm, but if so many are doing it and if it has rather positive impact on economy (charm sales, vac powders, herbs, genie food) and also high level players have something new to do, i think devs can make gooning legal. PK in secret passage was also illegal, atm its legal. i know that they will reverse it, but idea was good just place was wrong. and i have said it before, if something is illegal dosent mean it has to saty illegal (specially if it has positive effect)
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Everyone can pretty easily level theire char to lvl 101-102, so its only 15-20 stats point advantage and some hp - really game breaking b:bye

yes its illegal atm, but if so many are doing it and if it has rather positive impact on economy (charm sales, vac powders, herbs, genie food) and also high level players have something new to do, i think devs can make gooning legal. PK in secret passage was also illegal, atm its legal. i know that they will reverse it, but idea was good just place was wrong. and i have said it before, if something is illegal dosent mean it has to saty illegal (specially if it has positive effect)

For me has positive effect fast driving. But I cant. Actually I can but when they catch me I will pay high price. See some similarity?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]