• Fip - Dreamweaver
    Fip - Dreamweaver Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    RexNero on dreamweaver has like 5 rank 9s all +12
  • romeoromantiko
    romeoromantiko Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I just want to get my catshop up and go to bed. b:cry

do you have this message saying server network error?
  • PW_KickAss - Harshlands
    PW_KickAss - Harshlands Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    IM ONLINE b:laugh
    NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN
    b:pleased
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You can only ping to the border gateway router for your particular server, ICMP requests are blocked beyond that. That border router is most likely very near the servers, so you would in fact verify that your route is good all the way to the server loacation...its up to PWI (and their hosting company) to take care of anything beyond that.

tys!!for enligthing me, i thoug i coudl directly ping the server i wanted to log and c if it was up. i guess u cant do that. tys!b:victory
  • ZetsumieXl - Dreamweaver
    ZetsumieXl - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Am rather entertained by people from diff servers being in one conversation...spices it up a lil.

On Dreamweaver, it's against our laws to wear clothes b:victoryb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    | Past/present character names from various servers:
    | ZetsumieXI - RaidenXI - AkutenshiXI - Rinjuu - Raiu - Ryuujin - Zenkai
    | Rei - Rai - Rui - Namonai - Rokushin - Cloud - Zokusei - Zainin
    | Raichu - Ninetales - Bulbasaur - Arcanine
  • Shazaama - Harshlands
    Shazaama - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    then why do we get this kind of treatment with nothing returned?

coz they cater to few and neglect the many b:cry
  • semperfi74
    semperfi74 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    nuuuu i shall fight your Cat with my Puppy >:O http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbs_ip8c-qI

I like the comments

chuck norris watches this underwater

chuck norris watches this twice a day
  • DharcDespair - Dreamweaver
    DharcDespair - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ok now that its on pwi devs, dont break it again. jesus i got **** to do other then wait for you to fix something we pay for you are worse then the gas company
  • om3gaftw
    om3gaftw Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    This is ruiining my plans of gaming all night... Have already waited 2 hours for the update... Which is understandable... it happens..

But no 2.5 hours and counting....

cmon.b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Patch notes, as usual, are vague.
    We didn't have a damn patch last week. Thanks for telling us you fixed something last week that doesn't exist >_>
    edited September 2011
    ITS ONLINE, STOP RAGING AND GO LOG b:chuckle
  • SunkistSoda - Raging Tide
    SunkistSoda - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    On Dreamweaver, it's against our laws to wear clothes b:victoryb:dirty

hehe i have toons on dreamweaver too, i just havent played them in forever...perhaps i should come check this out...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • om3gaftw
    om3gaftw Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    east is up
  • DharcDespair - Dreamweaver
    DharcDespair - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ITS ONLINE, STOP RAGING AND GO LOG b:chuckle
    im not raging and i am logged in. just telling the devs to get their thumbs out of their butt and treat us like paying customers
    edited September 2011
    West is so pretty without all those Catshops b:pleased
  • ichizen03
    ichizen03 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap b:laugh
  • Ruby_Inferno - Harshlands
    Ruby_Inferno - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hey everyone,

We've ran into some slight technical difficulties with the east coast servers. They'll be up as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for the update, I appreciate it. b:victory
  • monkeyshatter
    monkeyshatter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    All servers should be up and running. Thanks for your patience once again.

b:thanks
  • kriegerseele
    kriegerseele Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    maybe they fix the core connection....in this year ?
    very cool to make 3x archivements, possible for the 3 ppl who this is working.
    so much ppl, like me, who did not get archivements since months.

and yes i wrote a ticket, waiting since 9.9.11 for a answer...
    Looking for another "Fair for All" Game now...
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    All servers should be up and running. Thanks for your patience once again.

b:thanks

Yes, that raging was DEFINITELY patient.
    b:embarrass
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyy, back to slaughtering lame noobs in SP ! Funsies ! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • mondgeist
    mondgeist Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    If you could make any instance in the game open PVP (like Secret Passage is right now), which would you choose and why?
    [/QUOTE]

Never an existing instanz with quests inside.

People who whant PK go to PK-Modus. If you dont want loose something dont do PK^^.

Or open the Arena for those People.
  • XDracona - Heavens Tear
    XDracona - Heavens Tear Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Patch Notes Version 563
    Released September 13, 2011

Patch Servers
    We have upgraded our patch servers in order to address a connectivity issue for some players.

Frostcovered City
    We were able to implement a fix to an exploit with our last patch. We will continue to monitor the situation and attempt to address any further issues concerning this dungeon.

b:laugh

Just as I thought...looks like I'm waiting another week to lvl my lvl30 chars since I can't really find another game yet. Oh, wait...there is the xbox. Guess I'll check again next Tuesday.b:bye
  • burtr
    burtr Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    A PK instance, eh?

Very odd...

I thought I was on a PvE server so that I could quest freely without the worry of being harrassed by prepubescent morons. Does PWI even know what harrassment is? It seems like they don't understand nor care about that.
  • darthsivart
    darthsivart Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    If you really want to do something for the PvP players on the PvE servers, or people on PvP servers that are too scared of dropping stuff, and don't want to upset the majority of your player base, use the instance that's meant for it, and already exists: The Arena

But if you want to do something new and exciting for the PvPers, maybe actually add something new... My idea is a group of instances (similar to nix valley), one for each level range, starting with, say, 25-35, and going up in 10 level ranges to 95-105. This would ensure that people aren't simply sitting there at the entrance, ganking low levels. It would ensure the actual challenge i would think real PvPers want. But if you find picking on lower levels or being picked on by higher levels fun, maybe add an option to go to a free-for-all room.

Putting something like this in an area that already has quests is simply a bad idea. Some of us try to do ALL of our quests. Not just the culti, not just the blue and purple quests... All of them. That's what we find fun. That's why we chose a PvE server. Having our quests interrupted by some idiots camping the door to the instance you need to enter is not fun, and will only drive us away.
  • Sir_rusty - Dreamweaver
    Sir_rusty - Dreamweaver Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    if i wanted to pvp i would not of made a damm archer or barb or cleric and if you continue i will go to a true pve game and take my $$$$$$ with me
    b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Teiw - Sanctuary
    Teiw - Sanctuary Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Why are people so scared of a little pk fun D:<

You don't have any cultivations in secret passage. Any quests you have in there can be put off until you are a high level. You don't even need the fb29 boss for your culti. You can't lose items if you get pked there. I really don't see what the big deal is b:surrender.
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    Eilexa - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited September 2011

You don't have any cultivations in secret passage. Any quests you have in there can be put off until you are a high level. You don't even need the fb29 boss for your culti. You can't lose items if you get pked there. I really don't see what the big deal is b:surrender.

If you read all the other posts and the other thread on forum you'd see what the big deal was. Number 1 most of us are on PVE servers not PVP, and as such we have a choice wheter the PVP or not, most of us like doing our quests without hinderance of Pkers, we are forced to now PVP while we are just trying to do our quests. Number 2 regardless of whether we have to do the quests are not, we want to, and yes there is a culti boss inside which is called Silverfrost (other quests in there are Shade Eido, Dismal Shade - timed, Guardian Demonfires, Wheel of Earth and I believe 2 divine quests) = these are the big deal, it matters to us, maybe not you pvp'ers but it matters to us, and we want our choice back. And holding off quests till you high enough level? WTF for? You get the quest you want to do it you should have a choice when you want to do it. Besides, I'm a high level and I sometimes go in there to help noobs, now I must fight for my life while trying to help someone...nty.

We don't have a problem with "pk fun" as you name it, we might even indulge in it once in a while, the problem we have is the PK instance being in a low level and questing area. It should be in a completely new area away from noobs and quests. That is the problem.
    "Care Bear" b:chuckle

Proud member of Drakon - forever !! RAWR
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited September 2011

The big deal is that 99% of new people that come to the game don't know these things, go in there, get slaughtered, and quit the game from the experience. Pretty sure my faction lost about 6 or 7 newbies because of this situation. Just about everyone I know enjoys actually doing their quests, and when you go into an instance just to be poked, burned, maimed, stabbed, and all around harrassed within moments of teleing in, it gets frustrating. =\ Yes, there are cultivations in SP, and yes, the 29 culti requires you to kill Qingzi, and your OHT quest requires killing Silverfrost.

I love the concept, I'd like to learn to pvp too without the 10 hours of whitename or the risk of dropping items. But the location is probably the worst spot in the whole entire game...

=\ Level a character to 25, don't tell anyone who you are, and go in there to see what it's like on the other end of your nix. You'd be a little scared of "pk fun" too, when you're 80 levels below the people targetting you and DON'T have a level 100 main to back yourself up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Sellyn - Lothranis
    Sellyn - Lothranis Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Because many players just enjoy accomplish quests (yeah you know quests, these things npc give you for some xp, sp, gold and items in reward... just saying in case ppl has forgotten their existence) that are given to them, simply as that. And allowing pk in there is just taking off this aspect of the game in a place where many quests are requested, and not mentioning bh29.
    Just saying "SP is not mandatory so don't go there" is just stupid. To this, I would reply "Pk is not mandatory so don't do it".
    I think a different place would definitely satisfy everyone, and so, would be the best solution.
    b:surrender