Account name/password wrong message? Read this!

14567810»

Comments

• RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You guys resetted the PW of a long time friend of mine on Sanc. Resolve it so we can afk together again! Nuke_Cleric, come back to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee b:cryb:cryb:cry

I already cash shopped about 30 grand into this game so you better do what I say! *shakes fist*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • jack0607991
    jack0607991 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    im really curious why they reset only my R8 account and none of my others?.........can/will anyone explain why only a few accounts were touched in the first place?
  • msmelissa
    msmelissa Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Thank You for finally getting this resolved and getting my account back to me. After many back and forth emails the email address is updated and password is reset. WOOT!!!
  • kondors
    kondors Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Sick of this Company and their outright lies now. I have spent an hour and a half in the "Live chat " windows today. "please be patient and one of our representatives will be with you shortly"
    UTTER LIES!!! you inform people that they are in a customer service queue.. well... fine.. but here is the thing...IF I AM IN A QUEUE THEN KEEP ME IN THAT QUEUE UNTIL I FILTER TO THE TOP.

The system automatically kicks you off live chat after 30 minutes, thus ensuring that you NEVER get to speak to any representative.

Odd too that when i enter my Ticket numbers in live chat, it informs me that they are invalid ticket numbers, whilst the support section clearly shows them as valid tickets that are still open.

Everybody makes mistakes, errors happen and having been an operations director in a service industry for many years I am aware of this. The mark of a good customer service department is not necessarily that they never make mistakes, but that if and when they do, they go the extra mile to provide resolution and prevention of reccurrence.

You are not giving people the opportunity to discuss their issues with you... your customer service is at present MIA. Respond and have the manners to apologise and deal with people's grievances.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2011
This discussion has been closed.