Account name/password wrong message? Read this!

Options

Comments

• liveboy100
    liveboy100 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    OK my time to rant!! ok pwi you people are just...do you even have brains??? Most of us here have accounts that are 2+ years old and we probably use fake info and a random forgoten email when we made them!! I put 100 dollars into your pocket and you treat me like this??? WTF? In-game I cant even get a gm to pm me so I can explain my situation. Damn if I cant get my account back im gonna be soooooo pissed off!!! CHANGE THE PASSWORDS BACK TO THE WAY THEY WERE SO THAT WE HAVE A CHANCE TO UPDATE THE INFO!!! and GMs where are???? if I can get 1 (I hope thats not 2 much since there are 0 of you) to pm me in-game that would be a start!!!! So now no 2x drops,no anni, no nothing for me!!! When this is over I demand 4x drops!!!!
  • \//eyron - Heavens Tear16
    \//eyron - Heavens Tear16 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    liveboy100 wrote: »
    OK my time to rant!! ok pwi you people are just...do you even have brains??? Most of us here have accounts that are 2+ years old and we probably use fake info and a random forgoten email when we made them!! I put 100 dollars into your pocket and you treat me like this??? WTF? In-game I cant even get a gm to pm me so I can explain my situation. Damn if I cant get my account back im gonna be soooooo pissed off!!! CHANGE THE PASSWORDS BACK TO THE WAY THEY WERE SO THAT WE HAVE A CHANCE TO UPDATE THE INFO!!! and GMs where are???? if I can get 1 (I hope thats not 2 much since there are 0 of you) to pm me in-game that would be a start!!!! So now no 2x drops,no anni, no nothing for me!!! When this is over I demand 4x drops!!!!

24hours on ticket here. Zero response from support other than their lousy auto message b:angry
  • wolfgang703
    wolfgang703 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    24hours on ticket here. Zero response from support other than their lousy auto message b:angry

Same here, they mess up then one gets the runaround to System messages without solutions :angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • really00
    really00 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i;ve sent 15 tickets in n spent a few thousand on my account they dont care
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I asked Krisnda if support was even at work during this weekend. She said they werent, guess we gotta wait for their 3 day weekend to be over first. Missing out a whole weekend of 2x's with 5.0 perma squad. b:angry
  • nopuls
    nopuls Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i sent my ticket yesterday in the afternoon (MEZ) and got a reply with a link to type in a new password after a couple of hours.

thx pwi

(just to let people know, that they are working on it)
    edited September 2011
    Options
    nopuls wrote: »
    i sent my ticket yesterday in the afternoon (MEZ) and got a reply with a link to type in a new password after a couple of hours.

thx pwi

(just to let people know, that they are working on it)

Gz on getting your account back b:cute

When did they reply to you?
  • MemberChat - Heavens Tear
    MemberChat - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hope i get mine too soon :(
  • shootfire
    shootfire Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    this happened to a friend of mine and the fix was easy tbh. come to this site and attempt to log in, press forgot password and a password reset email will be sent to the email you used to register you account. go check your email and follow the prompts. it literally takes ten minutes at max to fix the problem. remember it's the email on file so write all that down because if you forget it won't work out well.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    shootfire wrote: »
    this happened to a friend of mine and the fix was easy tbh. come to this site and attempt to log in, press forgot password and a password reset email will be sent to the email you used to register you account. go check your email and follow the prompts. it literally takes ten minutes at max to fix the problem. remember it's the email on file so write all that down because if you forget it won't work out well.

That would've been sooooo easy yes. If my email was still available that is...

Why does everything **** up when franky isn't around?
  • wolfgang703
    edited September 2011
    Options
    shootfire wrote: »

That works if you E-mail did not change. E-mails where shut down or changed in the past 3years, they are unavailable. The automated response does not take that into consideration and nobody from PWI seems to be capable in solving this. So much for PWI. There is a considerable amount Money in some of this accounts, time they get their act together and realize who pays part of their salary's. Waiting 36 hours now!!!!!!b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • _Redemption_ - Sanctuary
    _Redemption_ - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Here I am sending yet another ticket since hours keep passing by and I don't get 1 single gm response on any of the numerous tickets I've already sent. I hope that when I finally get a response its not a bunch a bullsht leading to yet another step full of hiccups...

What else can I do besides providing them with not just 1 but my 2 of my new email accounts where they can send me the correct password reset link? Since I no longer have my old email that I registered my 3 yrs old account with. And incase you're wondering if I already tried recovering that account the answer is yes but I have no way to prove im the real owner because I forgot everything including security questions.

Seriously if this is the case and happens to be the greatest stuggle of my life to get the account back I might aswel not bother any more and just take my leave since I got nothing to lose.b:bye
  • MasterMister - Harshlands
    MasterMister - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    over 48 hours now and still not a response from anyone. thousands of dollars spent on this account. maybe its time for a charge back and a new game.b:shockedb:bye
  • LoVeeLeeSs_ - Heavens Tear
    LoVeeLeeSs_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    im still waiting too :L
    they send me an email i had to answer quesiton like full name, secret question, new email old email etc. but now i wait again 24 hours for answer. i want my account back NAO D:

2 days gone already still no account. in LiveCaht noone answers. ._.
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hate to say it but knowing PWI the customer support will be shut for the weekend and since it's a holiday good luck getting any answers before tuesday.

24/7 mmo should have 24/7 support b:bye
  • BlubZ - Heavens Tear
    BlubZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hate to say it but knowing PWI the customer support will be shut for the weekend and since it's a holiday good luck getting any answers before tuesday.

24/7 mmo should have 24/7 support b:bye

they answered me already so there is ppl at work =)
  • Ondyna - Dreamweaver
    Ondyna - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hoorah, I'm back! b:laugh Thanks to the GM(s) that dealt with my request. Much obliged b:flower
  • MasterMister - Harshlands
    MasterMister - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    COMPANY OVERVIEW

Perfect World Entertainment, Inc. primarily publishes online games and provides online services in North America. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Foster City, California. Perfect World Entertainment, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Perfect World Co., Ltd.
    1001 East Hillsdale Boulevard
    Suite 800
    Foster City, CA 94404
    United States
    Founded in 2008
    Phone:
    650-590-7700
    Fax:
    650-591-1211
    www.pwe-inc.com
    KEY EXECUTIVES

Alan Chen
    Chief Executive Officer
    Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2011.
  • sayami
    sayami Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Thanks God they changed my registered e-mail and now I got my account back :DD I'm so glad b:pleased
  • \//eyron - Heavens Tear17
    \//eyron - Heavens Tear17 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    sayami wrote: »
    Thanks God they changed my registered e-mail and now I got my account back :DD I'm so glad b:pleased

Gratz!

I'm still ****ing waiting. Unprofessional pwi, very unprofessional b:angry
  • tigger8684
    tigger8684 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    can some one tell me how to get my old acc in pho so i can get back on my bm plese
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I just submitted my 3rd ticket after 24 hours of not getting a single reply... I have explained my situation in details and clearly provided them with 2 new active email accounts where they SHOULD mail me reset password link... I'm starting to lose hope tbh.
    Yeah, this is probably a bad idea. Most ticketing systems kick you to the back of the line every time you resubmit a ticket.

You'll probably have to wait until at least Tuesday to get a reply, because they're closed on the weekends, and Monday is Labor Day, a holiday in the US, so they may not be open Monday either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I swear, every 2x event they have to **** the community over. It's like, they must actually try to do this to everyone. It can't just be coincidence. Last 2x event, people's names very filtered and couldn't get squads, or do anything worth of value... This issue was fixable in three minutes by myself, but took PWE ~2 months to resolve.

This issue is looking about the same. People will be affected at the very LEAST until Tuesday, when staff comes back to work. That's days of 2x lost, and days lost gaming. That's an entire TW weekend... Just gone.

**** the two companies behind this game! :)
  • nopuls
    nopuls Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Gz on getting your account back b:cute

When did they reply to you?

i would guess after about 7 hours.
  • Kaqoome - Heavens Tear
    Kaqoome - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    after a long while got i finally my account back this whole action needed 50hours. yesterday night i had e-mail.
    well im glad its back but i still think this support could be a bit more "supporter" xD :)

atleats they fix it, also with ppl who cant remember with e-mail.
    so dw everyone here gets em back :3

b:victory
  • \//eyron - Heavens Tear19
    \//eyron - Heavens Tear19 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Nice lovee b:victory

Now get me back in the game so I can start nirvana with your hubby b:angry
  • Kaqoome - Heavens Tear
    Kaqoome - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i cnat help it i send like 3 email/tickets xD

u will get it back D: i wanna nirvana too but mystic isnt 100 yet and noone wants my nonaps archer QQ
  • Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You Have Got To Be Kidding Me

Why The Hell Would You Change The Pword Without Notifying The Account Owner Are Yall Out Your ****** Mind????

Its Been 2 Years Since I Made That Veno And I Don't Remember The Email I Used For The Life Of Me

And That Was A $500+ Veno With A Herc And Nix

Yes Im Mad And Talking In Caps
  • wolfgang703
    edited September 2011
    Options
    PWI -Administrator-GM Thank you for rest, back in Gameb:victory
  • wolfgang703
    edited September 2011
    Options
    PWI -Administrator-GM Thank you for rest, back in Gameb:victory