Drop stealers

Options
13»

Comments

• starfever
    starfever Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Sometimes I just facepalm. And then I do it again.

Why are people such dumbasses?...

Yeah..I know..pkers are just so dumb arent they..? b:victory
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    starfever wrote: »
    Yeah..I know..pkers are just so dumb arent they..? b:victory
    Nai's talking about you.

Moron.

@Nai I'd be curious about your opinion on the idea I mentioned. It was somewhat spontaneous so I'm sure there's some holes in it probably, but I don't think editing it to death right now would work too well for myself or future readers.
  • starfever
    starfever Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Nai's talking about you.

Moron.

No !!! Really??? b:chuckle

Pkers dont understand sarcasm either then? It figures i guess b:laugh
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    1st of all if u wana pk on arch and qq cos a blue name steal ur drop gg u deserv it.

sometime ago i heard some random player wc about makin ga new hot spot gues what ppl told them. that the current hot spot where fine why look for new hot spot FACE PALM.

all i have to say really if u dont want blue name look for new places atherwise keep qq

as nobady cares
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    1st of all if u wana pk on arch and qq cos a blue name steal ur drop gg u deserv it.

Stealing drops can happen in a PvP server too. You are blue-named till 30. Why does he deserve it more for being on a dead PvE server?
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Nai's talking about you.

Moron.

@Nai I'd be curious about your opinion on the idea I mentioned. It was somewhat spontaneous so I'm sure there's some holes in it probably, but I don't think editing it to death right now would work too well for myself or future readers.

I think id be fine with it, just those occasions where some poor barb spends an hour getting beat on and drops for someone who logged off 20 minutes ago could still fall to bluenames.

That said, it would be much better than the open mode it is currently.

And for the hotspots, theres a reason those places are hotspots morons. They have convenient safezones / respawns (The SZ is less important, its the ease of getting back onto the field. Hence Silver, HO and West Arch. Occasionally North Arch too.) they dont cost a great deal to teleport to (Can be reached quickly by people who are in any non-insane place. I mean, teleporting from Village of Naught to Arch kinda sucks, but most places its 20k and 60 seconds) and dont have monsters that can deal any significant damage to influence the fights on the ground nor the air.

Before you spout, Snowy Village costs a lot to get to, people tend not to want to camp outside of Arrivals, Lost and Plume have no focused spot to leave SZ (People would leave every direction and disperse, Archo and similar it clear where the closest edge of SZ is). Name any more "hotspots" and im probably going to shoot them down, but go ahead.
  • StormChimera - Lost City
    StormChimera - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Stealing drops can happen in a PvP server too. You are blue-named till 30. Why does he deserve it more for being on a dead PvE server?

his talking about arch as in the city not the server
  • madrock4
    madrock4 Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    starfever wrote: »
    lolz - you say this then in a later post you say its 'convenient' to pk in archo etc ...?

well its also 'convenient' for blue names to take drops in archo too b:chuckle

They're only stealing something that you want to steal anyway, they just do it in a different way!

Bottom line - if you P(athetic) K(iller)s want to keep your ill-gotten gains then do it somewhere blue-names can't take advantage. That must be obvious even to a pker?

b:victory

linai and true have been keeping the argument quite well but i still wana say something just because of the absurdity of ur comment.

whilst you never permanently die in this game, pwi have designed integral pk/pvp rules. as such when u die and drop anything, its not being stolen, you simply dropped it because of your status. when the guard or a mob kills you when rednamed and you drop gear( and this is possible) would you say to your buddy " Phlebo just stole my mountcrasher plate!" no youd say i just ddropped my plate. so why you saying if i kill someone and they drop im stealing it?huh?

that said, facepalm!!! read my previous comment, but lemme tell you anyway.

ITS A PVP server, we should be able to pk/pvp ANYWHERE on the entire server and have a free equal drop/collection plan that protects us from this issue everywhere, not only in parts that bluenames cant access. in reiteration, they cant pvp, she shouldnt be able to get the drops either.

my responses to the rest of you is coming XD