Pwic Tournament Streamed Live

Options

Comments

• Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I guess it's all about the chinese take on this. pretty obvious to me that pwe is 2d or 3d rate franchise who don't even rate a decent video in english. That's probably what would have happened if the tourney was hosted in USA though, the chinese would have been stuck out of the loop. I wonder if the USA players at least got their UI and chat and stuff translated to engrish? That's the ultimate chinese key to victory, put the game in a format that the english speakers from US or the other countries with their native tongues and make it totally incomprehensible to everyone but the host country.

But just as we saw with the usa basketballers getting strung up by chinese refs and the chinese shooting 118 free throws to the USA 6 free throws. Even then the chinese were so frustrated they had to try and curbstomp the usa ballers coz the chinese "pros" just can't keep up with the usa hoops amateurs collegiates.

It would be awesome though to see the chinese pwi entrants pull a georgetown and go upside the USA heads with some computer equipment during the tourney

b:bored
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Skilzman - Heavens Tear
    Skilzman - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Everyone's full rank9, which doesn't have interval (exept for archer and barb, neither of which get fists with rank9)

no wonder we lost then a sin with no interval cant do mutch, but with interval to 5.0 aps it destroys anything.
  • lisicabona
    lisicabona Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    sins suck in group PvP
    cheze wasn't even that usefull to stealth and kill the EP....
    but this what u get when u let PWI organize a fail tourney to choose the Team...

Kudos to u guys tho, and ty for representing us b:cute
  • Dractonis - Lost City
    Dractonis - Lost City Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lisicabona wrote: »
    sins suck in group PvP
    cheze wasn't even that usefull to stealth and kill the EP....
    but this what u get when u let PWI organize a fail tourney to choose the Team...

Kudos to u guys tho, and ty for representing us b:cute

cheze.... was playing a psychic....
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Tbh this is only proof that the people with the best gear that say they can beat anyone equa-geared are full of it.

PWI got stomped.
    Brazil got stomped.

Same gear as the opponent, just not nearly as much skill.

So yes, it looks like the game does take some skill after all b:shocked

edit: and has anyone considered that other servers have multiple players than are as good or better than the likes of cheze?
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    cheze?

Who? lol

Ty for representing us anyway b:thanks
  • Futurelord - Dreamweaver
    Futurelord - Dreamweaver Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    b:avoid If it was me i would have ignored my squad completely and went on the offensive. Non healing clerics ftw!b:laugh

Thanks to a wonderful R9 cleric on Dreamweaver who followed my advice on genie build and then tested on a barb, i managed to prove that clerics can hit 20k non crit on a R9+12 barb. (If they don't turtle) Cant wait to get R9 myself.

P.S. I went to sleep right before the pwi matchup so i dont know what happened, did the veno purge the others? From what i know there is no fault in tripple sparking, as long as you make yourself immune to damage with something after doing so.
    b:scorn...We are one, We are many, We are watching you...b:scorn
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I hope (foolishly) that pwe staff might see how crappy prep leads to crappy results (not blamin players).

I wonder if the 2x archer 2x cleric setup would have been better. Double s.o.g, can puri each other, double sleep, double botc (given to cleric). Too bad there is no way that sort of team would beat harpy over basically anything w a sin.

Anyways grats to the players for doing their best, going to china and all. really hope pwe staff feels a bit stupid atm, prob too stupid to even realize why they should feel stupid.b:chuckle
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    b:avoid If it was me i would have ignored my squad completely and went on the offensive. Non healing clerics ftw!b:laugh

Thanks to a wonderful R9 cleric on Dreamweaver who followed my advice on genie build and then tested on a barb, i managed to prove that clerics can hit 20k non crit on a R9+12 barb. (If they don't turtle) Cant wait to get R9 myself.

P.S. I went to sleep right before the pwi matchup so i dont know what happened, did the veno purge the others? From what i know there is no fault in tripple sparking, as long as you make yourself immune to damage with something after doing so.

So hit for a little less than half their HP... Not bad. If they're charmed, it's not even a charm tick though.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Triple sparking is something that should be generally used as a last resort in PVP.

To relate what Longie told me over IMs earlier, with three sparks as a psy you can:

-resist physical
    -AOE stun
    -Soulburn someone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Futurelord - Dreamweaver
    Futurelord - Dreamweaver Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So hit for a little less than half their HP... Not bad. If they're charmed, it's not even a charm tick though.

Well it was a non crit so thats kinda a factor, she was a sage cleric so she could not benifit from the 30% metal debuff on wield thunder demons have. If she was able to do so then it would have been about the same damage with wield thunder but then the debuff would have made a tempest hit alot harder or a cyclone hit for the same as a wield thunder.

Of course if a cleric was ever to try and kill a barb they would have to hit 2-4 times before the barb tries to use any of their defense skills, but at-least 1 hit would be enough to allow someone else to bypass the charm tick with a more powerful hit.

Best strategy i know of for killing charmed barbs is to use a skill that will bring their hp to little under half, then finish them off with a skill that will take off the remaining hp, that way the charm never ticks.
    b:scorn...We are one, We are many, We are watching you...b:scorn
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So who won?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So who won?

Who cares?
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Who cares?

Since I asked, then obviously me... But it seems that was too complex for you to comprehend without me having to explain...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Since I asked, then obviously me... But it seems that was too complex for you to comprehend without me having to explain...

Well if you cared enough youd google the winner :O
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    Ezehc - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Why is it so terrible to 3 spark. I mean i know theres other good use of sparks such as soul burn and psy will, but seeing that the bm is coming after me and I'd just be stunlocked if I don't use some apo, I might as well 3 spark and use ironguard which I did. I died after ironguard went away to the two archers I think (well was purged too).

We failed mainly because we were unable to focus target as well as the other team. When our target immunes or runs, some of us just sorta targets a random other person and not return to the original target afterwards. Our members also seemed to survive not as well as the other team did. Although I must say that the lack of name difference made it much harder to see what's going on as everyone just looked like pwicxxxx0x. Also the fact that it's 3-4am in the morning for some of us didn't help, or that's just some excuses lol.

it was kinda disappointing. oh well.
    Lost City Cheze Refining Service. Save up to 40% of orb cost for refines up to +9.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Well if you cared enough youd google the winner :O

I did.
    All I'm getting is PWI forum discussions, as well as, old coverage of the tourney about to happen and a bunch of posts from the Philippine forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I did.
    All I'm getting is PWI forum discussions, as well as, old coverage of the tourney about to happen and a bunch of posts from the Philippine forums.

Well if you really cared you'd learn Chinese.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ok....so without the troll posts and the idiotic harrassment for asking a simple question:

who the hell won overall? I had went to bed once I saw China roflstomplol Singapore.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leviath_Imp - Lost City
    Leviath_Imp - Lost City Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Why is it so terrible to 3 spark. I mean i know theres other good use of sparks such as soul burn and psy will, but seeing that the bm is coming after me and I'd just be stunlocked if I don't use some apo, I might as well 3 spark and use ironguard which I did. I died after ironguard went away to the two archers I think (well was purged too).

We failed mainly because we were unable to focus target as well as the other team. When our target immunes or runs, some of us just sorta targets a random other person and not return to the original target afterwards. Our members also seemed to survive not as well as the other team did. Although I must say that the lack of name difference made it much harder to see what's going on as everyone just looked like pwicxxxx0x. Also the fact that it's 3-4am in the morning for some of us didn't help, or that's just some excuses lol.

it was kinda disappointing. oh well.

If I've learned anything from being in tri-force for the small amount of time, it is that cheze is one of the best players on server hands down. Come to the regular pk instances TF vs Venge/Inst/CT at SP/HO/west gate and with numbers down by a factor of 2, cheze is able to win for Tri-Force by some insane apoc/spark/r*pe sh*t. I trust that he knew what he was doing when he Triple sparked... all you guys bashing him just don't know him well. I don't blame you for that, I just suggest you know someone better before saying that hes bad.

Anyways, Good job on the PWIC, you guys still my favs! ;)

PS: Magic weapons had purify?! wtf thats imba.
    PSS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CUMEb5lNIU
  • Irae - Harshlands
    Irae - Harshlands Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I trust that he knew what he was doing when he Triple sparked

he was sending up a message to the enemy players, "Everyone, target me, kill me first!"

or maybe he thought he was killing harpy again
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    Ezehc - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    he was sending up a message to the enemy players, "Everyone, target me, kill me first!"

or maybe he thought he was killing harpy again

would you not rather the enemy target you while you are in immune than your teammates?
    Lost City Cheze Refining Service. Save up to 40% of orb cost for refines up to +9.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • AtIantic - Lost City
    AtIantic - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Troll-force , kick their butts :D Also , is i`m right the tourny will start in about 7hrs from now right? If so ima get on TF or Instinct vent to hear >_>
  • SomebodyTwo - Lost City
    SomebodyTwo - Lost City Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol I don't think you read the posts above you.

The tournament is pretty much over, the only round left is China VS. south Korea (I think).

The USA team (Tri-Force) was stomped pretty early on.
    My YT Page: "youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th" I have HD PWI/Minecraft Videos
    I am a non-cashshopper. I registered on: 08-26-2008 22:21:23
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
    Also, Minecraft is awesome.
  • AtIantic - Lost City
    AtIantic - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol I don't think you read the posts above you.

The tournament is pretty much over, the only round left is China VS. south Korea (I think).

The USA team (Tri-Force) was stomped pretty early on.

T_T i didnt wanna read 30 pages... Plus I thought it was still on , but idk cuz its already Aug 22 here, and so i thought they would have 2 rounds "shrug" . I`ll jump on TF`s forums and read what happened i guess . Thanks btw!
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If I've learned anything from being in tri-force for the small amount of time, it is that cheze is one of the best players on server hands down. Come to the regular pk instances TF vs Venge/Inst/CT at SP/HO/west gate and with numbers down by a factor of 2, cheze is able to win for Tri-Force by some insane apoc/spark/r*pe sh*t. I trust that he knew what he was doing when he Triple sparked... all you guys bashing him just don't know him well. I don't blame you for that, I just suggest you know someone better before saying that hes bad.

Anyways, Good job on the PWIC, you guys still my favs! ;)

PS: Magic weapons had purify?! wtf thats imba.
    PSS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CUMEb5lNIU

Not saying he's horribad, nor was that ever my intention. Sorry if it came out that way, but I'm being honest when I say a triple spark is pretty much the last thing I'd ever do and I can't name a good Psy on my server that trip sparks; those that do get friggin' shot. When I initially pointed that out, it was because I watched the video, saw the triple spark light up, thought "oh boy, let's see who the G is that did this," and the very last thing I expected to see was a Psy. I wasn't there and I wasn't paying attention to every single circumstance so I dunno if he'd been purged or who was shooting at him or how his genie was on energy; I just saw the trip spark, thought "great way to call attention to yourself" and expected to see a sin or an archer or something. My comment had more to do with the fact that, I can only recall ever triple sparking once in serious PVP. That was in TW: I did it because I was being focused so hard that I was going down no matter what: I figured I might as well do it, call some attention from my teammates, maybe hit someone hard before I die, then die. But that was TW where I'm like one of 80 people: in a 6v6 fight like that, you can't go throwing away your life. Your team needs you.

But listen: he said the BM was coming after him to stunlock, so that's why he trip sparked. There's dozens of other options there. Why not Absolute domain the Roar of Pride and follow it up with one of your Psy skills. You can just freaking Psy will and the BM will only be able to get Roar of Pride or Occult Ice off; saves you two sparks in the process, makes you fully immune to half the damage on the field and doesn't attract a ton of attention. You can Retaliation and he may unknowingly stun himself. You can Soul of Stunning if he doesn't have anti-stun and stun him way longer than he'll be able to stun you in one go. Hell, you can even just wait for Soul of Silence to tick; r9 +12 means he had like a 30% chance of silence for five seconds. (if he was wearing it, though in a fight like that, I'd imagine it's best to just leave it on the Psy)
    There was another fight in this tournament (can't remember which two teams) where a Psy-BM match-up went down just like that. BM came to stun the Psy, got Roar of Pride off, but then had to switch targets to stun someone else once Psy will was cast. With the two spare sparks, the Psy was of course able to AOE stun for his team and soulburn an opponent.
    Triple spark, on the other hand, leaves you helpless. A Psy isn't the best tank in the world unless he's got Psy will or white voodoo. White voodoo is great, but defeats the purpose of triple sparking entirely, so trip sparking is announcing you have black voodoo and take 11% more damage than all other classes, OR you're a self-contradicting idiot and you're in white anyways, which again, just means you wasted sparks. Trip sparking also means that unless your chi was ABSOLUTELY full, you're not going to be able to cast Psy will, so an APS class or an archer is free to fire away at a class that has trash physical resistance and trash HP. And sure enough, the moment his immunity was off, he went down quick. There's another little trick he could've done but I'd rather not say as I like keeping the community ignorant to Psychics; helps me fend off all them sins. :P
    And besides that it's just the matter that a Psy can be rather supportive of it's team when it has chi. With chi, a Psy can AOE stun for 6 seconds. With chi, a Psy can soulburn a target and make them think twice about attacking/make them incredibly vulnerable for the next 10 seconds. With chi, a Psy can ensure his own safety as he damage deals, and a Psy damage dealing will likely get a kill. With chi, a Psy can absolutely nuke a wizard or cleric's cast speed. I guess you could say, in that sense, triple sparking would be like if one of the axe BMs out there triple sparked: that's great that you have high damage now, but how do you expect to stunlock opponents and Dragons others, a job we DEFINITELY need you to do?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Leviath_Imp - Lost City
    Leviath_Imp - Lost City Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Not saying he's horribad, nor was that ever my intention. Sorry if it came out that way, but I'm being honest when I say a triple spark is pretty much the last thing I'd ever do and I can't name a good Psy on my server that trip sparks; those that do get friggin' shot. When I initially pointed that out, it was because I watched the video, saw the triple spark light up, thought "oh boy, let's see who the G is that did this," and the very last thing I expected to see was a Psy. I wasn't there and I wasn't paying attention to every single circumstance so I dunno if he'd been purged or who was shooting at him or how his genie was on energy; I just saw the trip spark, thought "great way to call attention to yourself" and expected to see a sin or an archer or something. My comment had more to do with the fact that, I can only recall ever triple sparking once in serious PVP. That was in TW: I did it because I was being focused so hard that I was going down no matter what: I figured I might as well do it, call some attention from my teammates, maybe hit someone hard before I die, then die. But that was TW where I'm like one of 80 people: in a 6v6 fight like that, you can't go throwing away your life. Your team needs you.

But listen: he said the BM was coming after him to stunlock, so that's why he trip sparked. There's dozens of other options there. Why not Absolute domain the Roar of Pride and follow it up with one of your Psy skills. You can just freaking Psy will and the BM will only be able to get Roar of Pride or Occult Ice off; saves you two sparks in the process, makes you fully immune to half the damage on the field and doesn't attract a ton of attention. You can Retaliation and he may unknowingly stun himself. You can Soul of Stunning if he doesn't have anti-stun and stun him way longer than he'll be able to stun you in one go. Hell, you can even just wait for Soul of Silence to tick; r9 +12 means he had like a 30% chance of silence for five seconds. (if he was wearing it, though in a fight like that, I'd imagine it's best to just leave it on the Psy)
    There was another fight in this tournament (can't remember which two teams) where a Psy-BM match-up went down just like that. BM came to stun the Psy, got Roar of Pride off, but then had to switch targets to stun someone else once Psy will was cast. With the two spare sparks, the Psy was of course able to AOE stun for his team and soulburn an opponent.
    Triple spark, on the other hand, leaves you helpless. A Psy isn't the best tank in the world unless he's got Psy will or white voodoo. White voodoo is great, but defeats the purpose of triple sparking entirely, so trip sparking is announcing you have black voodoo and take 11% more damage than all other classes, OR you're a self-contradicting idiot and you're in white anyways, which again, just means you wasted sparks. Trip sparking also means that unless your chi was ABSOLUTELY full, you're not going to be able to cast Psy will, so an APS class or an archer is free to fire away at a class that has trash physical resistance and trash HP. And sure enough, the moment his immunity was off, he went down quick. There's another little trick he could've done but I'd rather not say as I like keeping the community ignorant to Psychics; helps me fend off all them sins. :P
    And besides that it's just the matter that a Psy can be rather supportive of it's team when it has chi. With chi, a Psy can AOE stun for 6 seconds. With chi, a Psy can soulburn a target and make them think twice about attacking/make them incredibly vulnerable for the next 10 seconds. With chi, a Psy can ensure his own safety as he damage deals, and a Psy damage dealing will likely get a kill. With chi, a Psy can absolutely nuke a wizard or cleric's cast speed. I guess you could say, in that sense, triple sparking would be like if one of the axe BMs out there triple sparked: that's great that you have high damage now, but how do you expect to stunlock opponents and Dragons others, a job we DEFINITELY need you to do?

No Man I know u didn't mean anything against Cheze, :) And I can't play psychic for life, so I'm not anyone to say anything about it, but all I'm saying is that if you know cheze well, you know hes really good at what he does, and that he probably had a reason to trip spark.
    I trust that he did, and thats all I'm trying to say because I think that the people bashing Cheze probably are not as good as he is. (Go Check the PWI interview about the team, and their comment about cheze) :P But anyways they tried their best and I think we shud forget about this and start worrying about how we gonna take on a impeding triple attack.
  • Titsania - Lost City
    Titsania - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Stop ridiculing the people who were representing our country. You have no idea what was going on at the time and why they did the things they did. In an instance where time is of an essence and adrenalin is flowing fast and furious its easy to hit the wrong skill or make a decision that later you wanna just slap yourself for.. Gratz to all of you armchair quarterbacks who are perfect and can sit back after the fact and criticize the actions taken.

To the USA team. Gratz for what you did accomplish and I hope you guys in China had one hell of a great time. Please post pictures :)
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Stop ridiculing the people who were representing our country. You have no idea what was going on at the time and why they did the things they did. In an instance where time is of an essence and adrenalin is flowing fast and furious its easy to hit the wrong skill or make a decision that later you wanna just slap yourself for.. Gratz to all of you armchair quarterbacks who are perfect and can sit back after the fact and criticize the actions taken.

To the USA team. Gratz for what you did accomplish and I hope you guys in China had one hell of a great time. Please post pictures :)

Meh, if you can't handle spectator comments don't go to the pros. This like our version of the superbowl, ofc people are going to comment and say what could have been done better or what they would have done. For most, it doesn't make the any less proud of the team that is going there. And of course hindsight is 20/20 so it's a hell of a lot easier said than done. But just like there entire channels dedicated to breaking down sports teams performances, there are going to be comments here. If I were the team, I'd take it as a compliment really. It means that people were watching for and rooting for you. It means that they to some degree was interested in how you were doing and it means that are just as disappointed as you are in a loss and just as happy as you are with a win. It's the beauty of sports, all together as one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Meh, if you can't handle spectator comments don't go to the pros. This like our version of the superbowl, ofc people are going to comment and say what could have been done better or what they would have done. For most, it doesn't make the any less proud of the team that is going there. And of course hindsight is 20/20 so it's a hell of a lot easier said than done. But just like there entire channels dedicated to breaking down sports teams performances, there are going to be comments here. If I were the team, I'd take it as a compliment really. It means that people were watching for and rooting for you. It means that they to some degree was interested in how you were doing and it means that are just as disappointed as you are in a loss and just as happy as you are with a win. It's the beauty of sports, all together as one.

^truth, pretty much.

I still dont give a damn we lost tho, we went in with the best PvE team so I expected little else.