Pwic

Options
TheX - Lost City
TheX - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
so i watched the pwic and saw tri-force go against the korean team and i have to say it was funny and embarrassing. Tri-force should admit it to themselves, they only got to the pwic because of there credit cards, they only win on this server because of there credit cards. They choose to spend more on this game than others and thats alright but then they talk like there pro and when they faced people with equal gear it was like watching chris brown vs riannah

b:thanks
Post edited by TheX - Lost City on

Comments

• Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    they spend not enough to win PWIC b:shocked
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Okay more of my bla bla bla...

At least some TriForce members tried. Most of the rest of the server couldn't be bothered to even try to field a team (I will recognize that timing for some probably suck).

In terms of practice, no one gets much PvP practice anymore and if I understand correctly the Asian servers take this game way more serious.

So if they didn't do well ask yourself if you coulda done better if you had gotten off your FAIL *** to even try. Do this before slamming anyone with the courage and motivation to try.

So, no secret I am not too crazy about TriForce but Kudos to you folks for the effort ;)
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    what's funny is pwi has a crapton of rank 9 on the server, while from what I understand, the servers that china came from do not. So with all that experience using rank 9 = jack **** for pwi.
  • Dractonis - Lost City
    Dractonis - Lost City Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    what's funny is pwi has a crapton of rank 9 on the server, while from what I understand, the servers that china came from do not. So with all that experience using rank 9 = jack **** for pwi.

No.

More like the other servers actually learnt to play without easy-mode R9.

PWI having R9 wasn't an advantage, it encourages complacency and sheer reliance on gear, which had no place in a tournament where the gear is level.
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Why didn't PWI do its selection similar to the way the tournament is run? Would have been nice to see non gear dependent people represent.
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Okay more of my bla bla bla...

At least some TriForce members tried. Most of the rest of the server couldn't be bothered to even try to field a team (I will recognize that timing for some probably suck).

In terms of practice, no one gets much PvP practice anymore and if I understand correctly the Asian servers take this game way more serious.

So if they didn't do well ask yourself if you coulda done better if you had gotten off your FAIL *** to even try. Do this before slamming anyone with the courage and motivation to try.

So, no secret I am not too crazy about TriForce but Kudos to you folks for the effort ;)

If I remember correctly, PWI excluded a lot of people off the competition. The competition only lasted one week and was done with the gear you had, while in other countries such Korea the selection for the world tournament was done just like if it was the actual tournament.

I wouldn't worry about slamming Tri-Force's "courage and motivation to try" all what was slammed was their ego which they really needed. They always have thought they are good for some reason, and were too stupid to realize that only reason they "are good" is because of their credit cards. This will show them they are nothing special, they are not even good.

P.S I hope Tri-Force can beat at least Brazil
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Atleast chinatown didn't go to pwic, they wouldnt make it past the round unless their team had 3x the number of the other team. Just like how they pk. =]
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • LiquidAcid - Lost City
    LiquidAcid - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You can love Tri-Force or you can hate them in game but on this account I actually wanted them to win. They representing PWI and Lost City so I was really happy to see them participate. On gear side it does matter but most people don't get that TF won the tourney cause the are good at there class. Susa, Spliffany, Kage lvl and used their characters way before BH and all this fast lvl **** and they are good pvp'ers. So at least 50% of the squad had the skills to win. They did a good job just they had a bad day.
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The amount of money spent on cash shopping gears could have easily bought a nice vacation to China without enduring a humiliating stomping on your pixels.

I laughed at the notion of American gamers beating Asian gamers, especially when the selected Americans got to that stage by cash shopping(can you even call cash cows "gamers"?).
  • Azura - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The amount of money spent on cash shopping gears could have easily bought a nice vacation to China without enduring a humiliating stomping on your pixels.

I laughed at the notion of American gamers beating Asian gamers, especially when the selected Americans got to that stage by cash shopping(can you even call cash cows "gamers"?).

genious b:laugh
  • BoatFoot - Lost City
    BoatFoot - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If I remember correctly, PWI excluded a lot of people off the competition. The competition only lasted one week and was done with the gear you had, while in other countries such Korea the selection for the world tournament was done just like if it was the actual tournament.

I wouldn't worry about slamming Tri-Force's "courage and motivation to try" all what was slammed was their ego which they really needed. They always have thought they are good for some reason, and were too stupid to realize that only reason they "are good" is because of their credit cards. This will show them they are nothing special, they are not even good.

P.S I hope Tri-Force can beat at least Brazil

Why weren't you there? b:shutup
  • AngelVeno - Lost City
    AngelVeno - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    [...] Like Watching Chris Brown Vs Riannah

B:thanks

lmfao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:surrender
  • Azura - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Why weren't you there? b:shutup

b:pleased Cause gms think that factions that have land have the most hardcore players. So they only invited the factions with land. At that moment my faction didn't have any land yet. Now we have land and demolished 2 factions that were invited to the tournament. b:chuckle

Gms have no knowledge of the game, just like you BoatFoot. Go try to troll better please b:thanks
  • devotion
    edited August 2011
    Options

Hey, I'm representing white people everywhere on the KR ladder and I'm doing just fine thank you. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VVayne - Lost City
    VVayne - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    b:pleased Cause gms think that factions that have land have the most hardcore players. So they only invited the factions with land. At that moment my faction didn't have any land yet. Now we have land and demolished 2 factions that were invited to the tournament. b:chuckle

Gms have no knowledge of the game, just like you BoatFoot. Go try to troll better please b:thanks
    If the core ChinaTown people didn't guild hop so much between Instinct/Vengeful/ChinaTown you would have had land and the opportunity to submit a very strong team. Not PWI's fault the members change their direction every time the wind changes. Personally I would have liked to see a ChinaTown team, but your main members were dispersed across multiple factions at the time and some still competed and didn't win anyway.

In saying that, there should have been more details about what was required to enter the toruney and people given a month or so to join a faction with land or make a faction to take land and submit a team. They had to limit the amount of competitors somehow, otherwise you would have had every Tom, Di.ck and Harry wanting a piece of tourney pie if there were no per-requisites to cull the field of potential competitors. It's not much of a stretch to expect that most decent players in the game will be a part of a faction that TW's and has land, but there are always going to be exceptions and people who miss out to sheer bad luck/timing such as what happened to a few of your members.
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i havent watched the video, but i heard from original poster that PWI lost, n korean wins. we cant beat koreans, and definitely not china, look at koreans, they are the best people in online games, like counter strike n linneage. and chinese?, they pawn USA's *** in Olympics.

white people cant beat asians, asians are rising.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ...and chinese?, they pawn USA's *** in Olympics.

Where exactly are you getting your information? Here's what I found...and it's the exact opposite of what you said (excepting 2008, when China had home-field)

2004 Summer Olympics medal count
    USA: G - 35; S - 39; B - 29; T - 103
    CHI: G - 32; S - 17; B - 14; T - 63

2006 Winter Olympics medal count
    USA: G - 9; S - 9; B - 7; T - 25
    CHI: G - 2; S - 4; B - 5; T - 11

2008 Summer Olympics medal count
    CHI: G - 51; S - 21; B - 28; T - 100
    USA: G - 36; S - 38; B - 36; T - 110

2010 Winter Olympics medal count
    USA: G - 9; S - 15; B - 13; T - 27
    CHI: G - 5; S - 2; B - 4; T - 11

OVERALL
    USA: G - 89; S - 101; B - 85; T - 275
    CHI: G - 90; S - 44; B - 51; T - 185

So based on your statement, 1 more Gold medal and a lot fewer overall medals means that China "pawns" the US in the Olympics?
  • Dellores - Dreamweaver
    Dellores - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Can I get a link to the video? :o I would like to see pls b:thanks
  • StormChimera - Lost City
    StormChimera - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Stuff

Just Lingzi being the attention seeking idiot like always.

really wish she would keep her word when she quits weekly
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    why do you people cry about them spending money last time i checked instinct and vengeful and now even chinatown have just as much people spending money as tri force... and just as much r9.... and who cares i know as a non cser i feel good everytime i kill someone who puts a ton of money on this game plus they keep it free so if you dont like it go play WoW
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Like all the Calvin-kelbin-and so on crew doesn't cash shop. Stop believing not cash shopping gives you some kind of moral high ground and quit pretending already.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Let me put it this way...

It doesn't matter who represents PWI, we can't win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Where exactly are you getting your information? Here's what I found...and it's the exact opposite of what you said (excepting 2008, when China had home-field)

2004 Summer Olympics medal count
    USA: G - 35; S - 39; B - 29; T - 103
    CHI: G - 32; S - 17; B - 14; T - 63

2006 Winter Olympics medal count
    USA: G - 9; S - 9; B - 7; T - 25
    CHI: G - 2; S - 4; B - 5; T - 11

2008 Summer Olympics medal count
    CHI: G - 51; S - 21; B - 28; T - 100
    USA: G - 36; S - 38; B - 36; T - 110

2010 Winter Olympics medal count
    USA: G - 9; S - 15; B - 13; T - 27
    CHI: G - 5; S - 2; B - 4; T - 11

OVERALL
    USA: G - 89; S - 101; B - 85; T - 275
    CHI: G - 90; S - 44; B - 51; T - 185

So based on your statement, 1 more Gold medal and a lot fewer overall medals means that China "pawns" the US in the Olympics?

Lingzi got pwnd
  • devotion
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i havent watched the video, but i heard from original poster that PWI lost, n korean wins. we cant beat koreans, and definitely not china, look at koreans, they are the best people in online games, like counter strike n linneage. and chinese?, they pawn USA's *** in Olympics.

Haha, I'm replying to a Lingzi post.

Koreans aren't the best cs players, EU fields the best cs teams.

Who the **** still plays lineage?

At least mention starcraft if you are gonna make a post saying the koreans dominate.

Btw, flash just signed a contract making 500k USD a year playing broodwar not including sponsorship money. Meanwhile you ******* are spending hundreds a month on PW where the closest thing you have resembling skill is a r9 show-off festival you call TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    devotion wrote: »
    Haha, I'm replying to a Lingzi post.

Koreans aren't the best cs players, EU fields the best cs teams.

Who the **** still plays lineage?

At least mention starcraft if you are gonna make a post saying the koreans dominate.

Btw, flash just signed a contract making 500k USD a year playing broodwar not including sponsorship money. Meanwhile you ******* are spending hundreds a month on PW where the closest thing you have resembling skill is a r9 show-off festival you call TW.

5 million prize pool on LoL ?

1 million prize pool on dota 2 ?

Couple hundreds on SC2 ? (Dont play it.. so no ideas).

What was the prize pool for PWI tourney o.o

Koreans do sux at LoL though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • TheX - Lost City
    TheX - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    why do you people cry about them spending money last time i checked instinct and vengeful and now even chinatown have just as much people spending money as tri force... and just as much r9.... and who cares i know as a non cser i feel good everytime i kill someone who puts a ton of money on this game plus they keep it free so if you dont like it go play WoW

this has to be the most **** statement i have seen in a while, chinatown has no where as much r9 as tri-force, im not sure about vengeful or instinct and as for the complaint about there cs please tell me whats was kage's response for losing tw to instinct everyweek..... oh yu guys cs thats why yu win, so how can you say something about people callin them out for spending a ton on game when your guild did it everytime you lost tw
  • LegendofLove - Lost City
    LegendofLove - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Link for the video pweee b:bye
  • devotion
    edited August 2011
    Options
    5 million prize pool on LoL ?

1 million prize pool on dota 2 ?

Couple hundreds on SC2 ? (Dont play it.. so no ideas).

What was the prize pool for PWI tourney o.o

Koreans do sux at LoL though.

Hopefully when riot/valve stop supporting the prize pools the moba community will have an established scene.

You guys playing lol or dota2?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    devotion wrote: »
    Hopefully when riot/valve stop supporting the prize pools the moba community will have an established scene.

You guys playing lol or dota2?

This noob shall play both, but mostly DotA 2

I was slightly surprised that DotA 2 had such a high prize pool for a beta tourney.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Gawd Dota 2 for sure. Shand! Do you play LoL with Ayano?

(I can't get it to DL for the life of me)
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty