Post Info for Problems With Jones Blessing Here ONLY!

Options

Comments

• atanu9999
    atanu9999 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    2 weeks and Still can't Select Character from Jones Blessing Site ....

Gms we would like to Hear Response from u all .... like how much is more time is needed to fix or how to fix this problem .......everyone just simply complaining and the problem remain unsolved ...
  • onexxx
    onexxx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    1) What web browser are you using? What version?
    mozila/5,0

2) What plugins and ad blockers are you using for your web browser?
    none
    3) What toolbars do you have installed in your web browser?

4) What is your screen/desktop resolution?
    1600x900
    5) Are you running your browser in windowed mode or maximized mode?
    max
    6) Are you using a laptop, netbook, tablet, or desktop?
    desktop
    7) What OS are you using? (Windows 7, Windows Vista, Jedi Mind OS 3)
    win 7
    8) Please post a screenshot of the error you receive
    cant select char
  • NewRock - Raging Tide
    NewRock - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    WHY won't the programers fix the character selection problem.

BY NOW it is very obvious that the problem is on the server end.
  • reddragon961
    reddragon961 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    okay this is getting rediculous...Uve known about the problem for god knows how long, so heres an idea...crash the damn jones blessing and re-upload it how it was, the way it was before everything screwed up, im sure the problem came with some sort of "alteration" you guys did to make it "better" b:angry us nerds need our jones blessings :P
  • NewRock - Raging Tide
    edited August 2011
    Options
    okay this is getting rediculous...Uve known about the problem for god knows how long, so heres an idea...crash the damn jones blessing and re-upload it how it was, the way it was before everything screwed up, im sure the problem came with some sort of "alteration" you guys did to make it "better" b:angry us nerds need our jones blessings :P

If they take the Belessings out of the game, then add them back with different code. That would make it fair for all accounts.

THEY HAVE A PROBLEM ON THEIR END.....
  • weaver53
    weaver53 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    They force us to use this forum because they think it makes us feel like they are doing resurch into the problem. I think the fact is they do not want to go through all the work of fixing all the broken accounts.

THE PROBLEM IS ON THEIR END....
  • shadowcurse01
    shadowcurse01 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Hello guys

Im kinda irritated because i bought this robe of the loong for my wolf barbarian but the problem is that my wolfs neck can bee seen coming out of the robes collar wich kinda irritates me, so if you could fix that please.

Shadowcurse.
  • Blackveil - Dreamweaver
    Blackveil - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    everyone has the same problem >.< fix it , my girlfriend can get a blessing and i cant ... its degrading!
  • btide
    btide Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I did this on a vanila computer i just bought. It obviously is a problem on their end. I agree that letting other's get the blessing and not fix what is apparently an ongoing problem puts some of us at a disadvantage. Considering the loads of money I and many others have spent on this game it is unfair. I hope the fix comes with the next update.
  • Aiiria - Heavens Tear
    Aiiria - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ive been getting this same problem with the character selection, no matter which browser Im using (chrome, IE, firefox). Glad to know that I'm not the only one with this problem...but is there any way to fix it?
  • solarinferno
    solarinferno Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ok, my problem is when i go on the facebook connect, it works but i choose the blessing and the server but it doesnt let me choose my character on that server... i click on it a several times and the scroll down option to choose my characters never comes... its all good with the server and the blessing option but doesnt work with the character. I cannot get a blessing for a while now and i tried with other computers and that has not worked for me either. i have a character in the server i choose in but it doesnt show my characters. can you please help or look into this problem :) Thank you.
  • AckIes - Sanctuary
    AckIes - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This solution is for the "Character Select" error where you cannot see or select who to send the blessings to.

I was able to get blessings up until they added the O'Malley's Blessing. I knew the issue wasn't the web browser like most have pointed out since the blessings still worked on my catshop/bank account but did not work on my main account. Someone mentioned earlier the problem seems to be with special characters in the name, in my case I had a PT charm catshop with the name "Charmed\". Luckily for me this wasn't a lvl 100 main or anything special so I decided to test it out.

Special characters
    Not Ok: / \
    Ok: _
    This will take you about 7 days to get it to work, but at least this way you at least know you will be getting a blessing fix soon. If your main character on an important character uses / \ you are just SOL and will have to wait till it gets fixed by GMs

Error:
    errortxw.jpg

Pre Delete:
    81511predelete.png

Post Delete:
    postdelete82211.png

Character Select Working:
    blessingworking.jpg

Phew, I was down to 3 blessings remaining.
  • star2011star
    star2011star Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    fix it and be done!!!!!
  • /Kr/	oS - Dreamweaver17
    /Kr/ oS - Dreamweaver17 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    simple it wont let me select my character at all i can select the blessing i want and the server but when it comes to selecting my character to send it to it wont do anything at all it doesnt even show a list of my characters
  • UVF - Lost City
    UVF - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This solution is for the "Character Select" error where you cannot see or select who to send the blessings to.

I was able to get blessings up until they added the O'Malley's Blessing. I knew the issue wasn't the web browser like most have pointed out since the blessings still worked on my catshop/bank account but did not work on my main account. Someone mentioned earlier the problem seems to be with special characters in the name, in my case I had a PT charm catshop with the name "Charmed\". Luckily for me this wasn't a lvl 100 main or anything special so I decided to test it out.

Special characters
    Not Ok: / \
    Ok: _
    This will take you about 7 days to get it to work, but at least this way you at least know you will be getting a blessing fix soon. If your main character on an important character uses / \ you are just SOL and will have to wait till it gets fixed by GMs

Error:
    errortxw.jpg

Pre Delete:
    81511predelete.png

Post Delete:
    postdelete82211.png

Character Select Working:
    blessingworking.jpg

Phew, I was down to 3 blessings remaining.

i dont want to delete my char with a / in the name.. but at least i know if i do decide to do it i will be able to get blessings again.. thanks for posting this
  • DarthEclypse - Harshlands
    DarthEclypse - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I saw ig a player names l\/latt or smthing, and he was wearing a jone's blessing. Then idk if i will delete my 24 seeker named /\/ei. b:lipcurl
  • chuva4elo
    chuva4elo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I got same problem. But i have char on another acc with \ / in the name and i can get bless on him. So .... i don't think that's the problem (((
  • amazthing
    amazthing Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    chuva4elo wrote: »
    I got same problem. But i have char on another acc with \ / in the name and i can get bless on him. So .... i don't think that's the problem (((

I created another FB and email acct (yahoo) to use for blessings only. This cleared any problems I was having.b:pleased
    Cozumigo Re
    edited August 2011
    Options
    amazthing wrote: »
    I created another FB and email acct (yahoo) to use for blessings only. This cleared any problems I was having.b:pleased

I did it too but still have the same problem. Cannot select a char.
  • star2011star
    star2011star Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i have no characters with a / or \ mine has $ tho so add that to the problem
  • greatcyrus
    greatcyrus Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    hidvdvdvvbsssssssssssssssssss
  • greatcyrus
    greatcyrus Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Hi
    I haven't been playing for a while. Now that I'm back in the server selection section the server I used to log in Lion heart says the ping time is 3000 ms. I need to know if its anything wrong with the server or it's my internet connection which I need to concern about

Good luck
    edited August 2011
    Options
    More infos for you.
    I jusy noticied that except my seeker named /\/ei, i have an old bm named /Achilles\ , and blessing worked with this char. I finally think that i couldn't select char since i made my seeker...
  • FluffyAngel - Dreamweaver
    FluffyAngel - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I've had an account that worked perfectly fine, however gf can't get it due to 2 A's being /\ in her character name.

So to test it out I made a character with 1 /\ and another with 2 /\'s and now I can't get the blessing anymore.

Characters will be deleted soon, if it lets me after that. It's definitely because of the symbols.
  • NewRock - Raging Tide
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I have only one computer.

My brothers two accounts work fine on my computer.

I have two accounts. One works fine. The other does not work.
  • XCascadax - Harshlands
    XCascadax - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol so only way is to delite ur char who gott / \ and it will work? i can't delite mine lol its 97 and i used long time on it -.- but whait for gm to fix it would allso take longer time than lvl a new one probily .-.b:sad
  • gibidibi
    gibidibi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Internet explorer 7

desktop
    windows 7
  • loinking
    loinking Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Firefox 5.0

Norton

Google

51.3 x 23.05 x 41.9 cm

window mode

desktop

Windows 7

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/191/pwiproblems.png/
  • mrbroat
    mrbroat Posts: 89
    edited August 2011
    Options
    modzila firefox
    none
    google translator
    not sure
    window for browser full screen for game
    desktop
    windows 7
    i dont recieve any error just not allow to pick a charitor
  • stargatez
    stargatez Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ok, it's been over a month now PWI has been collectiing data, but i bet it isn't being looked at and they put this forum post here to make us all feel good. this should of never happened in the 1st place if they would DO their jobs and TEST out the patches 1st, which they NEVER do. i have unliked PWI from my facebook since i cannot any longer get a blessing anyway and they are not going to fix it obviously. i sure as hell will stop playing and no longer contribute to this failed venture.