TW Schedule 5/8 - 7/8

Options

Comments

• Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Also, apologies for double post, but I refer back to my original question of:

"At what?"
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LOL! maybe in your Goatian dreams. I doubt someone would be willing to be labeled "the second dumbest frog at the bottom of a ZaCrap Goatian well." So not only you are braindead, but also a liar. Just what I expected coming out of ZaCrap in Goatia.

Troll IGNORED
  • sundaymonday
    sundaymonday Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Troll IGNORED

Yay! I won!

Keep dreaming about human females in your Goatian dreams. Maybe one day it will come true. Might not be human, might not be female, but you will find something to get by. Now go curl up in the haystack and try to get some sleep before you get your dumb *** handed to you in TW.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Troll IGNORED

First smart thing I have seen you say this entire thread, lol.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The **** is this thread...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
    edited August 2011
    Options
    First smart thing I have seen you say this entire thread, lol.

Heya Billy Bob im glad you like it.
    Yay! I won!

Keep dreaming about human females in your Goatian dreams. Maybe one day it will come true. Might not be human, might not be female, but you will find something to get by. Now go curl up in the haystack and try to get some sleep before you get your dumb *** handed to you in TW.

BZZZZZZZZZZ...SMACK...troll IGNORED
    edited August 2011
    Options

Technically if you reply, you are acknowledging and not ignoring at all.

"F" for effort.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sundaymonday
    edited August 2011
    Options

What is this Bzzzzzz ****. Did you ****'d in your Goatian dream about some human females? So not only you are braindead, a liar, but also a deviant. Just what I expected coming out of ZaCarp in Goatian.

Yay! I won!
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol, and how do you explain that we have all those things originaly made by Nikola Tesla before he went to USA in this museum http://www.mdc.hr/tehnicki/hr/index.html ???

And first street where he tested all this that he sold to americans at one part of Bogoviceva street is protected property in his honor.
    He got bigger founds for his projects in USA, and he earned it with his hard work.
    So you will tell me now that Toni Kukoc that played 7 seasons in Chicago Bulls and now lives half of the year in USA is also USA citizen even doh he is Croatian ??
    He is a Croat with US passport just like Tesla was.

What you think that he came to USA as a noname drifter that never made anything ???
    Zagreb had electric power before any town in USA did, how do you explain that ???

And most important thing, any person that goes to work in some other country is still a member of his original nation...you ever heard for dual citizenship (i have it for example Croatian & Australian, my wife has the same so as my daughter) Tesla had it too Croatian and US.

You are so persistant to discredit Croatia, and you use such a nonsence that is funny.
    You're talking to a person who will be holding two citizenships in 3 years. I don't need a lecture on dual. :)

Obviously Tesla, who invented the coil and pretty much everything else upon going to the states, did not have the same opportunity of invention as in Croatia. It's not as much a discrediting of Croatia as it is a rebuttal to your nonsensical boasting for no reason at all.

Also, I would love you to tell me how Kucoc (the only other native Croatian the rest of the world would know, congrats you mentioned them both) would have been as prominent as he was if he didn't join the NBA. Again, opportunity elsewhere, which is why they left. Albanians have the same opportunity as Croatians.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    And yeah languages that you speak are most spreaded, more than 400 years old university in Zagreb means tradition and reputation dont you think, and guess what its still open and working.

400 year old university isn't actually as big of a deal as you make it to sound. I believe Oxford started teaching a bit before 1100, followed by university of France about 50 years later, and Cambridge about another 50 years later. All three of those are over 800 years old.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    400 year old university isn't actually as big of a deal as you make it to sound. I believe Oxford started teaching a bit before 1100, followed by university of France about 50 years later, and Cambridge about another 50 years later. All three of those are over 800 years old.

What Kiyoshi said, it doesn't matter how old an university is if it's not even mentioned on this website http://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/world-university-rankings (after quickly searching i couldn't find a university from croatia)
    I actually study at Leiden University, it's only 500 years old but it can be said that it belongs to the top 50 universities of the world. Think it has more value to attend a university that actually has great standards instead of being proud of a university you most likely didn't even attend and lacks influence/importance/reputation world wide.

Anyways, back to boobies please b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Word flipping again huh ???
    I compared education, did not attacked and i never even attempted to insult USA, how stupid would that be from my side since i also hang out with americans.
    I actually said that USA is no.1 country in the world...God how rude of me (i'll punish myself later lol)
    You should also work on figure of speech couse you are completly wrong about this.

And yeah blah blah blah...lol even if i would discover new medicine that would cure cancer you would still say that i know nothing, so im not giving any importance to that.

Nameless troll actually said that he is Enrage (check on previous posts).

And if you agree im done talking with you, its useless anyway i have much better things to do than to waste time on you.
    So keep up with Enrage frame and leave troll's to me, i'll handle them.
    Normal civil convo between you and me is impossible it seems.

Cheers & TC b:bye

Oh noes, I am apparently wrong, but with no explanation of how. Sounds like you just want to hear yourself talk bull. And yea that would be pretty stupid, but it would make sense for stupid people to do stupid things, no? Thanks for admitting it and proving my point.

However I would be quite amazed if you were to cure cancer. I certainly would not say you know nothing about medicine if you were to do it, but you still know jack **** about other countries and cultures, not nearly enough to go talking about them.

And as I said, no, I am not going to go back and read anything I haven't already. If you're done yappin' your trap pointlessly at me then by all means, shut the heck up. I don't mind either way. Normal civil conversation is not in your department so I guess I have to agree with you there.
    What Kiyoshi said, it doesn't matter how old an university is if it's not even mentioned on this website http://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/world-university-rankings (after quickly searching i couldn't find a university from croatia)
    I actually study at Leiden University, it's only 500 years old but it can be said that it belongs to the top 50 universities of the world. Think it has more value to attend a university that actually has great standards instead of being proud of a university you most likely didn't even attend and lacks influence/importance/reputation world wide.

Cool. Mine's ranked 35, yay?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Cool. Mine's ranked 35, yay?

isn't that like really bad for american standards b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    isn't that like really bad for american standards b:avoid

I was too Asian for Harvard :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I was too Asian for Harvard :<

Post #303 at 3:03pm!b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You're talking to a person who will be holding two citizenships in 3 years. I don't need a lecture on dual. :)

Obviously Tesla, who invented the coil and pretty much everything else upon going to the states, did not have the same opportunity of invention as in Croatia. It's not as much a discrediting of Croatia as it is a rebuttal to your nonsensical boasting for no reason at all.

Also, I would love you to tell me how Kucoc (the only other native Croatian the rest of the world would know, congrats you mentioned them both) would have been as prominent as he was if he didn't join the NBA. Again, opportunity elsewhere, which is why they left. Albanians have the same opportunity as Croatians.

Lol since you are that kind of a plonker here.

Janica and Ivica Kostelic (multi world and olympic alpine ski champions)

You want our basketball players...Toni Kukoc, Drazen Petrovic, Dino Radja my favorite top 3
    Basketball team (silver medal on olympic games 1992, several world and european medals)
    Basketball club Cibona (4 times European champoin)
    Basketball club Split (2 times european champion)

Handball players...Ivano Balic, Mirza Djomba, Igor Vori, Petar Metlicic, Vlado Sola and many more
    Handball team (2 gold + 1 silver medals on olympics, european and world champions + lots of other medals)

Football players (some call it soccer) Davor Suker, Robert Prosinecki, Luka Modric, Zvonimir Boban and many more.
    Football team (bronze medal on WC in France 1998)
    check who is in top 10 on FIFA rankings

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ranking/lastranking/gender=m/fullranking.html

Croatian water polo team is current European champion (+ former world champion)

Goran Ivanisevic won Wimbeldon 2001, Croatia won Davis Cup at 2005

Mirko Cro Cop Filipovic...current UFC fighter, former K1 & PRIDE champion

Zeljko Mavrovic fromer European Boxing champion

Blanka Vlasic world and european High jump champion, also won silver medal on last olympics

What do you actually trying to prove here, that nation of 5mil ppl is super powerful in sports, well you did it, google rest by yourself.

Wow you will hold two citizenships, "RESPECT" LMFAO.
    So you also seek for better life just like Tesla did or what ??

I allready have it, but i have no reason to move anywhere since i have brilliant life here.
    You still never tould me what nation do you belong to, or maybe you did and i missed it.
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lets see what did I take in school.

1. English, 2. Spanish 3.US History 4.World History 5.Government 6. Social Studies 7. Algebra 1 8. Algebra 2(dunno why they are 2 separate classes but ehh) 9. calculus 10. Trig 11. geometry 11. Physical Science 12. biology( which by the way I still hold the highest grade in that school for biology) 13. anatomy 14.chemistry 15.world lit 16. US lit 17. English Lit(as in England not the language, although it was in English as well) 18.Web design 19.typing(as in computers because our school realized it was something that would be needed in the future.)20.Health 21.economics 22.accounting 23. carpentry 24. plumbing and electrical wiring

plus numerous other ones that I can't remember. Your school only offered 18? This was just 4 yrs of high school and doesn't even begin to scrape the top of the available classes where I went to school at.

Who cares about tesla or that other dude you named. We win for one reason and one reason only. George Washington Carver. He invented peanut butter. See, win. he also invented some other stuff but peanut butter trumps tessla coils or ties or anything else. b:victory
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    For whoever loves **** AND kitties
    http://borgborg.org/633879165271010300-****.jpg
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lets see what did I take in school.

1. English, 2. Spanish 3.US History 4.World History 5.Government 6. Social Studies 7. Algebra 1 8. Algebra 2(dunno why they are 2 separate classes but ehh) 9. calculus 10. Trig 11. geometry 11. Physical Science 12. biology( which by the way I still hold the highest grade in that school for biology) 13. anatomy 14.chemistry 15.world lit 16. US lit 17. English Lit(as in England not the language, although it was in English as well) 18.Web design 19.typing(as in computers because our school realized it was something that would be needed in the future.)20.Health 21.economics 22.accounting 23. carpentry 24. plumbing and electrical wiring

plus numerous other ones that I can't remember. Your school only offered 18? This was just 4 yrs of high school and doesn't even begin to scrape the top of the available classes where I went to school at.

Who cares about tesla or that other dude you named. We win for one reason and one reason only. George Washington Carver. He invented peanut butter. See, win. he also invented some other stuff but peanut butter trumps tessla coils or ties or anything else. b:victory

Ducky i was talking about Elementary school, not high school calm down lol, we also have more subjects in High school...
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Sooo no arguments about the peanut butter thing?
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Sooo no arguments about the peanut butter thing?

Nah, its not healthy anyway...
  • sundaymonday
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol since you are that kind of a plonker here.

Janica and Ivica Kostelic (multi world and olympic alpine ski champions)

You want our basketball players...Toni Kukoc, Drazen Petrovic, Dino Radja my favorite top 3
    Basketball team (silver medal on olympic games 1992, several world and european medals)
    Basketball club Cibona (4 times European champoin)
    Basketball club Split (2 times european champion)

Handball players...Ivano Balic, Mirza Djomba, Igor Vori, Petar Metlicic, Vlado Sola and many more
    Handball team (2 gold + 1 silver medals on olympics, european and world champions + lots of other medals)

Football players (some call it soccer) Davor Suker, Robert Prosinecki, Luka Modric, Zvonimir Boban and many more.
    Football team (bronze medal on WC in France 1998)
    check who is in top 10 on FIFA rankings

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ranking/lastranking/gender=m/fullranking.html

Croatian water polo team is current European champion (+ former world champion)

Goran Ivanisevic won Wimbeldon 2001, Croatia won Davis Cup at 2005

Mirko Cro Cop Filipovic...current UFC fighter, former K1 & PRIDE champion

Zeljko Mavrovic fromer European Boxing champion

Blanka Vlasic world and european High jump champion, also won silver medal on last olympics

What do you actually trying to prove here, that nation of 5mil ppl is super powerful in sports, well you did it, google rest by yourself.

OMG, now goat boy wants to gloat over Goatians sports achievements. What does all this achievements, inventions have to do with you?? Is your name included in any of these? You might be proud of these Goatians, but I am sure they are ashamed of you.
    edited August 2011
    Options
    OMG, now goat boy wants to gloat over Goatians sports achievements. What does all this achievements, inventions have to do with you?? Is your name included in any of these? You might be proud of these Goatians, but I am sure they are ashamed of you.

troll IGNORED
    edited August 2011
    Options
    peanut butter is very healthy.raw is better but even the refined stuff is healthy

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=101
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited August 2011
    Options
    peanut butter is very healthy.raw is better but even the refined stuff is healthy

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=101

Ah if u say so.
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Woot 4 Australian Universities in the Top 50 including one at number 20. Gotta be happy with that. Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • sundaymonday
    edited August 2011
    Options
    troll IGNORED

Yay! I won!

I was wondering though, how come not a single GD member came out and sided with you? Maybe they are just in awe of your Goatian wisdom. Or, maybe they think if they jumped down into the well they would be stuck down in the little circle of ZaCrap of Goatia forever.
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You're so full of ****, your elementary doesn't teach 20 something languages and 18 different subjects unless elementary in your country is Grades 1 through 10.

Not even the asians have it that bad in K~5.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    edited August 2011
    Options

Well /X/ is the paranormal forum board so I imagine it will be something like a creepy ghost face or something.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.