TW Schedule 5/8 - 7/8

Comments

• Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Spending 3 hours with me is the highlight of most people's life. b:cute

HO___JUUU_KEENNNENENEENENENENE_KEN_KEN_KEN_KEN_KEN

its steo!!! *does fanboy scream b:dirty * sing in vent drunk again it was the highlight of my year.. =D lol i was seriously rofling on the floor drunk steo was drunk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    Wife of Anneliesse b:dirty
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I think I kept getting defeating by Harpy in Rad TW. Someone's nix lol.

Must say it's disappointing when your a cata barb, and the biggest damage you take in the whole TW is from UrbanPulse and Conavar at like 4k and 6k b:surrender Don't think I've been able to stay on a crystal with a cata long enough to use ironguard 3 times o.o
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I had fun this weekend. :o was expecting three hours but 50 ish minutes of getting 1 shotted works too xD
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    i had a lil fun this weekend. i decided to randomly bite people i ran past. i even dropped a few random arma's just for haha's. i even chased a veno just to tick her. wich was kinda mean, im sorry, i was feeling aggressive. i went to the bathroom and felt much better b:victory
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    i'd prefer the monkey-smiley on speed. you know, the jumpy.. thing.. one.. smiley. thing. hi steve b:bye
    O hai there. b:bye b:pleased

Give hugs to Ari for me, oh and have her kick Mickey Mouse's *** for me.
  • xialanglang
    xialanglang Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    WOOOO! time for trashtalk, but first:

hey, nameless non-factor fail-troll, who was the first person to post? GD. oops.

also, when we had a successful defense it lasted for 3 hours and **** yes, that's something to be proud of against enrage.

compare the no. of GD bragging in other thread and compare the no. of GD running away from this thread...seems lil too off doesnt it...
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Must say it's disappointing when your a cata barb, and the biggest damage you take in the whole TW is from UrbanPulse and Conavar at like 4k and 6k b:surrender Don't think I've been able to stay on a crystal with a cata long enough to use ironguard 3 times o.o

*Hit you for 14k on his wiz* I'll screen it next time :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
    edited August 2011
    compare the no. of GD bragging in other thread and compare the no. of GD running away from this thread...seems lil too off doesnt it...

What to run from? o.o I don't even recall what's to brag about, 1 win doesn't condone "bragging rights". The actions/opinions of a handful of individuals doesn't match that of a 150 member faction. *Rolls eyes* ...

Anyway, 14k? I musta burned it outta my memory lol.
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited August 2011
    Must say it's disappointing when your a cata barb, and the biggest damage you take in the whole TW is from UrbanPulse and Conavar at like 4k and 6k b:surrender

well according to GD sources, i'd be more disappointed by the amount of times i died as a cata barb if thats the biggest hits i took
  • IWyz - Heavens Tear
    IWyz - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Im pretty sure I've hit you many times above 6k..idk I could be wrong or something wrong with fraps..
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Im pretty sure I've hit you many times above 6k..idk I could be wrong or something wrong with fraps..

Show us some frappies, watching Scrubby gets a bit boring sometimes. Need moar TW footage!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Spending 3 hours with me is the highlight of most people's life. b:cute

HO___JUUU_KEENNNENENEENENENENE_KEN_KEN_KEN_KEN_KEN

steo_pie

<<*(^-^ )*>>
    <<*( ^-^)*>>
    <<*(^-^ )*>>
    <<*( ^-^)*>>
    O hai there. b:bye b:pleased

Give hugs to Ari for me, oh and have her kick Mickey Mouse's *** for me.

rofl, i'll let her know. but mickey mouse pays the bills D;

more like, compare the number of hate/QQ/rambling in the other thread to the relative maturity in this one.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    So, GD is all talk. They talk about wanting fun TW but weeks after weeks they go for easy win/free land. You talk about how enrage bid were obvious but had if enrage bid on some other land then you would open your big mouth calling em hypocrite or running away from enrage. I think you should practice what you speak "those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones". GD is nothing but hypocrite. Before you all jump on me saying i should write w/ my main i want to let you know this is my main.

I can't remember saying Enrage was running away, personally, I think they should've wiped Drakon rather than let Drakon sit up there building a fanbase of "OMG they have the most land so they must be the best" morons.

So, we're on the labeling me a hypocrite thing again, weren't you the non-factor earlier who tried to say I was being contradictory?

If that's you're main, either your original main was permabanned and you're a non-factor, or you never created a character and you're a non-factor.
    enrage glitches tw to start winning again HA suckers.

You're right, I only saw one do it this fight, still sealed, unbuffed, dead in 1 hit.

Anyhow, those who said you had to do it to win weren't really clued in, I believe I said you shouldn't start doing it, and if you started to, it would be empty victories. The general thought was that you started doing it to win with greater certainty, not had to do it.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • xialanglang
    edited August 2011
    I can't remember saying Enrage was running away, personally, I think they should've wiped Drakon rather than let Drakon sit up there building a fanbase of "OMG they have the most land so they must be the best" morons.

So, we're on the labeling me a hypocrite thing again, weren't you the non-factor earlier who tried to say I was being contradictory?

If that's you're main, either your original main was permabanned and you're a non-factor, or you never created a character and you're a non-factor.

You are one funny ****.. You want enrage to go after drakon and wipe then off while you go for dominus, rad and maybe xwars for easy land. you really cracked me up there..But unlike GD whoz going for only land/coin it seems like enrage is the only fac that wants fun TW...despite of 3 weeks of defeat they kept bidding on GD while GD been running away w/ their tiny tails btw their legs from so called "fun TW"
    edited August 2011
    You are one funny ****.. You want enrage to go after drakon and wipe then off while you go for dominus, rad and maybe xwars for easy land. you really cracked me up there..But unlike GD whoz going for only land/coin it seems like enrage is the only fac that wants fun TW...despite of 3 weeks of defeat they kept bidding on GD while GD been running away w/ their tiny tails btw their legs from so called "fun TW"

Enrage losing made it fun for them, Enrage winning makes it fun for them. They will keep bidding regardless of result because .... it's fun TW! You make it sound like Enrage had no fun, and were gritting their teeth in order to try get the win lol.

As for us bidding, while I personally would have liked to see a bid on Lost when we had the chance, and move towards 1k, is there anything wrong with fighting 1 person 1 day (Rad), and fighting Enrage the next?

Is it even possible to "run away" on a TW with the 2 parties involved next to each other? "Running away" would be avoiding the fight altogether, I think we get 1 good fight each week b:bye

Are you that BM in Enrage or ex Enrage btw? I remember I BM with a name like yours.

Dinnetime brb.
  • Meimeixo - Heavens Tear
    Meimeixo - Heavens Tear Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Can someone let me know if GDz is bidding on us again? D: I'd like to save the 20k it costs to keep on renaming my nix Hubby -> Harpy -> Hubby. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Pretty sure GD glitched in that GD vs. Rad TW. I'm so much pretty sure that im pretty sure it's fact.

Like my Vanillaonion impression?

I like your attempt to pretend that you are smart.

"Pretty sure that me SgtSlaughter glitched my brain in the attempt to be smart. I'm so much pretty sure that im pretty sure it's fact that im smarter than Vanillaonion".

DANGER, DANGER OVERLOAD !!! 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, BOOOOOOOOM b:angry

*SgtSlaughter's brain has just exploded*, he is back in dark b:shocked of his own intolerant views on all non-english...

His mental status & current location :
    He obeys Junk food in a sanatorium at an unknown location
    Visits are strictly prohibited by the decision of experts

,,I,, b:pleased ,,I,,
  • xialanglang
    edited August 2011
    Enrage losing made it fun for them, Enrage winning makes it fun for them. They will keep bidding regardless of result because .... it's fun TW! You make it sound like Enrage had no fun, and were gritting their teeth in order to try get the win lol.

As for us bidding, while I personally would have liked to see a bid on Lost when we had the chance, and move towards 1k, is there anything wrong with fighting 1 person 1 day (Rad), and fighting Enrage the next?

Is it even possible to "run away" on a TW with the 2 parties involved next to each other? "Running away" would be avoiding the fight altogether, I think we get 1 good fight each week b:bye

Are you that BM in Enrage or ex Enrage btw? I remember I BM with a name like yours.

Dinnetime brb.

Firstly, I dont know who you are talking about.
    Second it seems like GD dont have fun when they lose a good fight and go for easy win. what happen to we are here for fun talk? b:chuckle

ijs but didnt GD stopped bidding on enrage after Rad decided not to be GD's lapdog?
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ijs but didnt GD stopped bidding on enrage after Rad decided not to be GD's lapdog?

who the f actually cares what a no name thinks... come to think of it... why do they even bother to exist.

I just want to mention that I TWed this weekend :P That is all.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011

I like your attempt to pretend that you are smart.

"Pretty sure that me SgtSlaughter glitched my brain in the attempt to be smart. I'm so much pretty sure that im pretty sure it's fact that im smarter than Vanillaonion".

DANGER, DANGER OVERLOAD !!! 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, BOOOOOOOOM b:angry

*SgtSlaughter's brain has just exploded*, he is back in dark b:shocked of his own intolerant views on all non-english...

His mental status & current location :
    He obeys Junk food in a sanatorium at an unknown location
    Visits are strictly prohibited by the decision of experts

,,I,, b:pleased ,,I,,

Trolled, you fail at internets please press restart and try again.

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/3420/umadbroc.jpg
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    who the f actually cares what a no name thinks... come to think of it... why do they even bother to exist.

I just want to mention that I TWed this weekend :P That is all.

Good point, *ignores the nonfactor*
    Separate thought: Hi Kiyo!
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Trolled, you fail at internets please press restart and try again.

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/3420/umadbroc.jpg

Awww dont you just love this geek insults that can only **** geeks off. b:laugh.

Nice to hear from you again Sgt. Hillbilly keep it up, i just love to pump up the confidence I have in my IQ by reading your posts. b:pleased

Obey the Junk food !!!
  • xialanglang
    edited August 2011

People cared enough to reply me including you. So GD only have fun when they can win a land?
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    JOKER_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    People cared enough to reply me including you. So GD only have fun when they can win a land?

the answer is very simple... if they attack Enrage 1 vs 1 there is no way they can win and GDs know that... so they upgrade their morale by taking those "gold & free lands"b:thanks
  • Syd_ - Heavens Tear
    Syd_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    the answer is very simple... if they attack Enrage 1 vs 1 there is no way they can win and GDs know that... so they upgrade their morale by taking those "gold & free lands"b:thanks

yes GD will most likely not win a attack on enrage. But enrage isnt the only faction on the server to tw against. I had fun in the Rad TW and so did alot of people i know. So yeah not only Enrage TW's make for a fun TW but also Radiance TW's. So please do keep rambling/trolling on about how GD doesnt do Fun TW's, we also TW for strategy and as i said beforehand it isnt only Enrage TW's that are the most fun
    Hi im in GD. We are the Scum of HT and Proud of it b:pleased
  • xialanglang
    edited August 2011

Exactly what i have been trying to say. GD claims they want fun TW but as far as i know since Rad stopped ganking on enrage they been running away and taking free/easy land.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    yes GD will most likely not win a attack on enrage. But enrage isnt the only faction on the server to tw against. I had fun in the Rad TW and so did alot of people i know. So yeah not only Enrage TW's make for a fun TW but also Radiance TW's. So please do keep rambling/trolling on about how GD doesnt do Fun TW's, we also TW for strategy and as i said beforehand it isnt only Enrage TW's that are the most fun

successful 3 hour turtles 2 or 3 weeks in a row followed by a 45 minute loss, im sure attacking rad is the way to go to get your strategy worked out, and has nothing to with them telling GD leadership to cram their ultimatum. maybe GD can attack dominus for an empty win/fun tw this week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GR_TWO - Heavens Tear
    GR_TWO - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    successful 3 hour turtles 2 or 3 weeks in a row followed by a 45 minute loss, im sure attacking rad is the way to go to get your strategy worked out, and has nothing to with them telling GD leadership to cram their ultimatum. maybe GD can attack dominus for an empty win/fun tw this week.

Or their bids depends from to number of sign ups they have until bidding time. Less than 50,bid on Dom,70-80 bid on Rad,80+ bid on Enrage b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xialanglang
    edited August 2011
    Or their bids depends from to number of sign ups they have until bidding time. Less than 50,bid on Dom,70-80 bid on Rad,80+ bid on Enrage b:laugh

I think their bid depends on where Rad bid... If rad bid on enrage they probably think yay gank maybe free land....if rad bid elsewhere no free land from enrage so lets bid on dom/rad
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Awww dont you just love this geek insults that can only **** geeks off. b:laugh.

Nice to hear from you again Sgt. Hillbilly keep it up, i just love to pump up the confidence I have in my IQ by reading your posts. b:pleased

Obey the Junk food !!!

Lol, yeah u mad bro.

This is for you VanillaOnion
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIoZ1bsILF8
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.