R9's vs The not so well geared

Comments

• Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    You make a serious point there. Sins have NEVER been unbeatable. You just have to learn how to deal with them. Which, if by lvl 70, you haven't been able to atleast get a 5:10 or better ratio outta duels with each class, you really need to consider rerolling. Aps is a slight problem, I'll give some of you that. Hell, a high aps sin can and will beat me to **** if I dunno what I'm doing. R9 or NPC'd out. All I gotta say is that most toons that use aps rely heavily on that aps, so you have to find your classes stun lock. You gotta learn your skills, know your skills and be able to put them in a combo that benefits you and your playstyle. In closing, stop wondering whose gear is better and get out there and find ways around it. Where there's a will there is ALWAYS a way.

Casters, however, are a horse of a different color. Still not Godly. Just get out there and put what you've got to the test. You may surprise yourself.

I have to agree that the perma spark from APS have been a problem for melee. I never really got too close to assassins because of their ability to perma spark. Always solve that problem with disarming them from stuns / silence. Same goes for other classes when they spark. I also agree that assassins were never unbeatable in the first place.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I have to agree that the perma spark from APS have been a problem for melee. I never really got too close to assassins because of their ability to perma spark. Always solve that problem with disarming them from stuns / silence. Same goes for other classes when they spark. I also agree that assassins were never unbeatable in the first place.

your an idiot, theres a fire, go die in it
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited May 2011

I'm tired and don't feel like picking apart Yulk's post, so I'll just agree with you.
  • BeingSpencer - Raging Tide
    BeingSpencer - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Now now.. be nice to my little island or I'll make it go volcano on your *** b:angry

Lol get'em bro!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Unchallenged, Cool Story Bro.
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    just wondering, but how do you stun lock something with a 50% chance to avoid status effects? Let me know plz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    just wondering, but how do you stun lock something with a 50% chance to avoid status effects? Let me know plz

luck or kite off tidal
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    so you expect to kite a char that has a million control skills? i mean they are beatable, but compared to any other class....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    so you expect to kite a char that has a million control skills? i mean they are beatable, but compared to any other class....

Oh they're entirely broken no question about it to the point of beign unbeatable if played and geared cheaply and OPly

that said fortify timed well breaks the lock nicely and the amount of sins who will blindly chase a running bm till tidal wears off is depressing
  • Jeridian - Sanctuary
    Jeridian - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Oh, God of frenzy this, Spirit Blackhole that! Let us all take a moment and look at us clerics' R9er in awe. Seriously people, mag attack +63 is just way OP!!!11
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Can full +10 nv's beat full +10 r9's?
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Oh, God of frenzy this, Spirit Blackhole that! Let us all take a moment and look at us clerics' R9er in awe. Seriously people, mag attack +63 is just way OP!!!11

tempest with 100 attack levels = GG

@ hard: hell no not unless theres a large skill gap
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2011

Yeah, I am an idiot. But you are a bigger idiot. You go in that fire, bigger idiot.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Yeah, I am an idiot. But you are a bigger idiot. You go in that fire, bigger idiot.

Sometimes I wish I could cry because I believe I would shed a tear every time you spoke. But it wouldn't just be because of the mental damage you do to me everytime I mistakenly read on of your meaningless babbles but because this is being broadcasted to a world of humans via the internet. I wouldnt wish anyone in the world to meaningfully read your messages, because its a worse from of torture than Water boarding.You should be internationally banned from speaking...IJSb:cry
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • Jeridian - Sanctuary
    Jeridian - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    ultimate-of-your-choosing with 100 attack levels = GG

Fixed. ;) If you wouldn't have gone full speed ahead you would've noticed the sign on the left that said "point". I do regret wasting my time and money on the Sanctity Glaive when I could've been more patient and instead save the resources I had to grab what's arguably the best pair of axes in the game. My bm toon will never forgive me for this...
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Fixed. ;) If you wouldn't have gone full speed ahead you would've noticed the sign on the left that said "point". I do regret wasting my time and money on the Sanctity Glaive when I could've been more patient and instead save the resources I had to grab what's arguably the best pair of axes in the game. My bm toon will never forgive me for this...

Touche b:surrender
  • Roland_ - Archosaur
    Roland_ - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Am i terrible or are r9's unkillable for the modest geared players now?
    http://pwcalc.com/74dbd88ad04f8f14
    Thats my gear and before people start on the +9 hh90 no i didnt refine it to +9, it was 20m for the +9 top and +6 pants together =] ( I thought 20m for 500 extra hp was nice)
    I know my gear isn't good, acutally its kind of terrible. But i've been 1 shot by r9 wizzys through ele shell, i've had r9 clerics just chase me trying to melee and not even a spark undine poison bt at half health can kill them.

On my cleric who uses the same gear through account stash i can sometimes kill r9 sins and r9 clerics but only if i spark. But when ever i'm pvping a single r9 person sends everyone to sz and the funs over sigh x.x and lets not even talk about r9 psys, they could kill gms b:thanks
    Are there any other people getting lolowned by r9's or am i just not very good? ><

r9 is powerful BUT psy will = no damage and soul burn along with hits is just the end, r9 wont save you there

a veno uses bramble hood and once again your r9 wont save you (i hear this has been taken out of pk but i dont have proof of it so...yh.=)

a barb uses the that crazy buff that lowers peoples damage by like 70% and they can still attack with that on for a long time

clerics can IH like mad before an attack meaning all damage does almost nothing unless its a 1 shot

a sin...will need help XD

a bm... is something i dont know much about so i wont talk there

IN THE END theres a way to kill R9 people
    (safer if more than one attacks tho XD)
    edited May 2011
    r9 is powerful BUT psy will = no damage and soul burn along with hits is just the end, r9 wont save you there

a veno uses bramble hood and once again your r9 wont save you (i hear this has been taken out of pk but i dont have proof of it so...yh.=)

a barb uses the that crazy buff that lowers peoples damage by like 70% and they can still attack with that on for a long time

clerics can IH like mad before an attack meaning all damage does almost nothing unless its a 1 shot

a sin...will need help XD

a bm... is something i dont know much about so i wont talk there

Cheze's R9 psy and a few other r9 casters can 1 shot you through every single skill you just mentioned unless you have +7 or higher nv gear-R9 gear.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
  • JennaKate - Dreamweaver
    JennaKate - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    For people who are saying, rank9 +12 with whoop anyone, is lying, and thats a false statement, let me put my input in the situation, okies?

there are alot of rank9 who can't play there classes, that are just cashshoppers, who have moneehhhh to blow, which is really stupid, if you can't play your class, just gtfo.

but anywhooooo.

Aps Vs. Rank9? uhmm helloz, Full Rank9 sin vs, a Full 5aps. Before the rank9 can get a hit in the aps could of already stunned locked you, or aps killed, you. NOT everyone gets owned by a rank9 person, jesus. But if your squishy and you dont have enough life, to withstand a hit from a rank9 person, I suggest making friends with them, or dont go pking when there out there. & theres alot of bishes who like to kill low levels, who have no chance, because they want the hours, or kills, which is jank, but yup yup. I'd seriously have a plan before i go pking if i were you (:
    edited August 2011
    What idiot sin would go full r9? Why do sins opinions on pvp matter? x/x They're all stupid broken anyways. Its a battle of who has the most mp pots. I don't get killed alot by r9 characters anymore because I learned to kite+def charms, do you know why you dont get killed by r9 players? Because you're invisible. Sins lecturing me,adorable =/

Plus an impressive necro! =x
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    The sin you're replying to has proven to be another one of those stupid sins that, given any other class, would fail miserably in PvP.
  • Zgod - Lost City
    Zgod - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Who needs stealth when u can drop a arma in west and watch all fishes stack up. Cause as a kitty I need a the fried fish I can get to be all strong and have nice fur. XD and if ur a magic users stop sharding full hp u need phy def so some1 like me dont 1 shot u. I suggest if u can't afford cube neck and warsoul belt shard half hp half phy def. That way u can take a hit and keep a ticking.
    edited August 2011
    Sometimes I wonder if people like that sin will reread their post in 2months after they've dinged 100 and actually tried pvp, and think to themselves, "wow I was stupid."
  • negativereaction
    negativereaction Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Full Rank9 sin vs, a Full 5aps. Before the rank9 can get a hit in the aps could of already stunned locked you, or aps killed, you.

normally i'm more tactful, but wow, you're just ****ing stupid.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Sometimes I wish I could cry because I believe I would shed a tear every time you spoke. But it wouldn't just be because of the mental damage you do to me everytime I mistakenly read on of your meaningless babbles but because this is being broadcasted to a world of humans via the internet. I wouldnt wish anyone in the world to meaningfully read your messages, because its a worse from of torture than Water boarding.You should be internationally banned from speaking...IJSb:cry
    Oh come on. We already lost our Hamsta. The forums would be freaking boring without our Yulkb:pleased
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited September 2011

When I was 5.0 aps, yes I killed this +10 R9 Sin several times in pvp.

Sure, it is tougher but just watch the people and you note many-many of them use the same exact skills the same exact combos and the same exact tactics and methods.

Learn to counteract that...
    edited September 2011
    When I was 5.0 aps, yes I killed this +10 R9 Sin several times in pvp.

Sure, it is tougher but just watch the people and you note many-many of them use the same exact skills the same exact combos and the same exact tactics and methods.

Learn to counteract that...

Of course you can, you're a sin. Most sins better be able to easily kill rank 9 players. I can kill more than a few now to unless they have JoSd's. I've seen sins (nv) kill full rank 9 players in under 4 seconds lol! :P
    *double spark,win,yawn*
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
  • endlesspsy
    endlesspsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    5aps killed pvp for other classes.
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Really? I'd say 5.0 has not affected pvp at all.

The "in" thing is a rank 9 +12 all psy with def+2 stones
    edited September 2011
    5aps didn't kill PvP for other classes, sins did...
  • Intimidater - Lost City
    Intimidater - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Am i terrible or are r9's unkillable for the modest geared players now?
    http://pwcalc.com/74dbd88ad04f8f14
    Thats my gear and before people start on the +9 hh90 no i didnt refine it to +9, it was 20m for the +9 top and +6 pants together =] ( I thought 20m for 500 extra hp was nice)
    I know my gear isn't good, acutally its kind of terrible. But i've been 1 shot by r9 wizzys through ele shell, i've had r9 clerics just chase me trying to melee and not even a spark undine poison bt at half health can kill them.

On my cleric who uses the same gear through account stash i can sometimes kill r9 sins and r9 clerics but only if i spark. But when ever i'm pvping a single r9 person sends everyone to sz and the funs over sigh x.x and lets not even talk about r9 psys, they could kill gms b:thanks Are there any other people getting lolowned by r9's or am i just not very good? ><

I agree completley. People that spand 10k in PWI are pathetic considering they go around pking low lvl/ungeared players