R9's vs The not so well geared

124»

Comments

• StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You could go to an Arcade and get R9 for just 25 cents. Just play play Pacman its one shot kills all round.
    PWI b:bye
  • Keiko_Soma - Sanctuary
    Keiko_Soma - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Here's a typical lvl 101 pure mag cleric with full 9jun, sharded and +10'd.
    http://pwcalc.com/bc498074546e9aa4
    11.6k HP, 6.8k pdef, 16.9k mdef.

~Desiree

That's sad. I have a r8 102 (r9 ring...XD) cleric and the magic attack isn't that much different. Not spending billions on stones, I have over 6.5k hp unbuffed. Not even full +10 yet, and I'm generally not 1 shottable in TW :P

In a cleric's defense, even a stealthed sin can't escape our sealing AOE. I went into SP and 1 shotted a bunch of stealthed sins in there and hit 11k on a nirvana-ed barb normal hit >.>

On another note, charms and runes can help temporarily improve your stats on gear too if you know how to use them. BTW, r8 REFORGING IS COMING YOU R9 BISHES!
    102 Cleric sage
    100 Barb sage
    101 Archer Demon
    101 BM Demon
    94 Veno demon
    78 Mystic, 68 Psy, 48 Sin, 30 Wiz
    I think I need to stop making alts.... :3
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    That's sad. I have a r8 102 (r9 ring...XD) cleric and the magic attack isn't that much different. Not spending billions on stones, I have over 6.5k hp unbuffed. Not even full +10 yet, and I'm generally not 1 shottable in TW :P

In a cleric's defense, even a stealthed sin can't escape our sealing AOE. I went into SP and 1 shotted a bunch of stealthed sins in there and hit 11k on a nirvana-ed barb normal hit >.>

On another note, charms and runes can help temporarily improve your stats on gear too if you know how to use them. BTW, r8 REFORGING IS COMING YOU R9 BISHES!
    i was thinking the same thing >.> i dont think that R9 build was best optimized...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Am i terrible or are r9's unkillable for the modest geared players now?
    http://pwcalc.com/74dbd88ad04f8f14
    Thats my gear and before people start on the +9 hh90 no i didnt refine it to +9, it was 20m for the +9 top and +6 pants together =] ( I thought 20m for 500 extra hp was nice)
    I know my gear isn't good, acutally its kind of terrible. But i've been 1 shot by r9 wizzys through ele shell, i've had r9 clerics just chase me trying to melee and not even a spark undine poison bt at half health can kill them.

On my cleric who uses the same gear through account stash i can sometimes kill r9 sins and r9 clerics but only if i spark. But when ever i'm pvping a single r9 person sends everyone to sz and the funs over sigh x.x and lets not even talk about r9 psys, they could kill gms b:thanks Are there any other people getting lolowned by r9's or am i just not very good? ><

R9 vs anything else than R9 is just a lol1shot. I'm talking about 10+ refined R9 vs whatever u want. Modest geared players are 1 shot even for Nirv high refined.
    Endgame is battle of R9s in PVP, there's nothing else there, R9 or GTFO.
    ofc R9 can't 100% compensate for owner being an idiot...

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilentDragon - Lost City
    SilentDragon - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    so here's the bottom line and none of you can argue this point. R9 = Cash Shopping and non Rank 9 or Nirvana/ Twilight gear = Pro Farming.

some R9s will say yeah we've been there done that, sure.. totally agreed SOME OF YOU have farmed back in the days and are pro BUT most are just lazy noobs who've suddenly found this aladin's lamp and are utilizing it to max by 1. CHEATING IN FROST USING 3rd boss glitch and 2. spending zen to buy rank 9.

I pvp a lot of r9s and i gotta say only a few handful actually know what they're doing and can pvp. Most are pathetic at fighting and either they call backup (4-7 vs 1) or they use cheap tricks from safe zone and the worst of them are the ones that USE RESIST PILLS AND GENIE SKILL GLITCH during pvp and then they have the audacity to do some trash talking b:scorn

so to the OP of the thread, do not stress :) you're good with what you got. pwi pvp now has nothing to do with skills or learning one's class, it is now all about spending more to get more.

The fun though does in fact lies in relinquishing a rank 9 player and just flying away leaving them wondering and frustrated at how could a "cheap geared" player do that to them :)
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I hate when people post in my old thread I feel like such a baddy! I can actually live 1-2 hits now so I can kill a few rank 9's even at +12. Just not if they josd.

(defense charms to the rescue =x )
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase